ELECTION 2020

150,696 Views | 1779 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dmax95 said:

Probably but that's fine. You and I won't change any opinions but we need to drop links so that the avg person who will look and wants to know truths will. Media losing all
It's credibility. Report the news. Not shape the narrative. There's fraud. Fraud for decades likely. Time to clean the process up.

I agree with everything you said except: "Media losing all its credibility". Media lost all its credibility 20+ years ago...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Dmax95
Fair point. It only accelerated once social media took their cookies. So they sold out fully after.
PackBacker07
Georgia re-certified for President-elect Biden again today, after the third recount. Can Trump lose Georgia a few more times before January 20? Who's to say.
Y'all means ALL.
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

Georgia re-certified for President-elect Biden again today, after the third recount. Can Trump lose Georgia a few more times before January 20? Who's to say.

I'm hoping they recount Georgia five more times. At some point Trump will win...

Joe Biden
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
ciscopack
National Archives
cowboypack02
caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

I'm hoping they recount Georgia five more times. At some point Trump will win...

You know they only ever find votes going one way right?
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

You know they only ever find votes going one way right?

I do... at some point I'm hoping the Trump cases under the tables will be found

Joe Biden
Dmax95

Looks like a huge battle coming in the Supreme Court. Those 4 states messed up by changing election rules without using their legislatures.
TheStorm
Dmax95 said:

Looks like a huge battle coming in the Supreme Court. Those 4 states messed up by changing election rules without using their legislatures.
North Carolina did it too. We were in on the game as well. Roy was on standby. He had another 9 days to get it done if he was needed.

Absolutely none of this was by accident. It was a well thought out plan.
SupplyChainPack
TheStorm said:

Dmax95 said:

North Carolina did it too. We were in on the game as well. Roy was on standby. He had another 9 days to get it done if he was needed.

No doubt about it.
SupplyChainPack
PackBacker07 said:

Re-counting fraudulent ballots over and over again is like counting counterfeit money over and over again.

You may get roughly the same result each - but it doesn't make it any more of a reflection of reality.
ciscopack
You boys ever find this FRAUD??? .... just wondering

'He stole it': Trump blasts Cruz for 'fraud' in Iowa

Trump accuses Cruz of 'fraud,' calls for new Iowa election

Trump's Tweet About Ted Cruz Committing 'Fraud' During 2016 Iowa Caucuses

When Donald Trump lost the Iowa caucus to Ted Cruz in 2016, "he immediately cried that Cruz cheated."

12 Republicans were still in the race at that time

Donald Trump accuses Ted Cruz of fraud in Iowa caucuses, calls for results to be invalidated

Donald Trump claims Ted Cruz 'stole' Iowa caucuses and calls for new election

Donald Trump accuses Ted Cruz of "total voter fraud" in Iowa

Donald Trump wants Iowa rematch, accusing Cruz of 'fraud'

Trump accuses Cruz of stealing Iowa caucuses

Donald Trump accuses Cruz of 'fraud' and seeks Iowa rerun

Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

PackBacker07 said:

Re-counting fraudulent ballots over and over again is like counting counterfeit money over and over again.

You may get roughly the same result each - but it doesn't make it any more of a reflection of reality.
What makes them "fraudulent"?

If you have x number of registered voters turn out, and you have that same # of ballots.....how are they fraudulent?
And BTW, that's what they have.

If you had more ballots than you logged actual voters, then your point would be valid and very concerning.

In Georgia, the % of rejected mail-in ballots was the same as their 2018 election. More raw #'s since it was a national election, but same %. So no more or less "fraud" than they ever have there.

ncsualum05
TheStorm said:

Dmax95 said:

It's amazing because you know NC set it up the same way these other states did. We have a corrupt Gov, AG, SoS, etc. I don't know how Trump won in the state with the fraud that has happened. If he had lost here NC would be in the thick of these lawsuits. Someone should really look into NC as well... we have a history of shady stuff here, we had no security this election, and I don't see how Cooper won so easily myself.
caryking
ciscopack said:

When Donald Trump lost the Iowa caucus to Ted Cruz in 2016, "he immediately cried that Cruz cheated."

Donald Trump accuses Ted Cruz of fraud in Iowa caucuses, calls for results to be invalidated

It was found and corrected accordingly... Move on...

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?

You and your cronies can find all the above links. Now go find the evidence of the results... you guys are bringing up the allegations. Sound familiar?

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?

You and your cronies can find all the above links. Now go find the evidence of the results... you guys are bringing up the allegations. Sound familiar?

So...nothing?

And I didn't bring up anything. I merely asked the question. There was a load of proof that Trump claimed fraud in 2016, and you offered zero that any was actually found. I actually did search for it and didn't find any either.

By the way.. "Sounds familiar" ? You mean like Trump claiming fraud, with no proof.. And then going to look for it? And not finding it?. That kind of familiar?
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?

So...nothing?

And I didn't bring up anything. I merely asked the question. There was a load of proof that Trump claimed fraud in 2016, and you offered zero that any was actually found. I actually did search for it and didn't find any either.

By the way.. "Sounds familiar" ? You mean like Trump claiming fraud, with no proof.. And then going to look for it? And not finding it?. That kind of familiar?
Hey, based on the way people have responded to the Election Fraud of 2020... Show us the evidence, right? I'm saying you are bringing up the allegations; now, show the evidence. If you can't, then nothing to see in the links. Fake News!!!

Sound familiar?

Joe Biden
caryking
What's everybody's thoughts on this?

https://populist.press/youtube-bans-right-side-broadcasting-for-criticizing-election-process/

Joe Biden
caryking
What's everybody's thoughts on this?

https://www.revolver.news/2020/12/chinese-professor-reveals-plot-in-shock-video-us-elites-and-china-have-teamed-up-to-take-control-of-america/

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?

So...nothing?

Hey, based on the way people have responded to the Election Fraud of 2020... Show us the evidence, right? I'm saying you are bringing up the allegations; now, show the evidence. If you can't, then nothing to see in the links. Fake News!!!

Sound familiar?

Except that you have it backwards. Nobody brought any allegations without proof. There's a whole list of links right there that proves that Trump claimed fraud in 2016. You claim fraud was found. Where's your proof?
And I didn't claim anything. I merely asked for a link to indicate that any fraud was found in 2016 in Iowa.
Would be interested to read one if it exists
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?

So...nothing?

Sound familiar?

Except that you have it backwards. Nobody brought any allegations without proof. There's a whole list of links right there that proves that Trump claimed fraud in 2016. You claim fraud was found. Where's your proof?
And I didn't claim anything. I merely asked for a link to indicate that any fraud was found in 2016 in Iowa.
No, you have it backwards! Nobody here was talking about the links provided. Your cronies are... We have brought up links regarding the 2020 election fraud. You and your cronies say "show us the evidence".

So, you bring up the allegations from 2016, show us the evidence. I'm saying fraud was found; however anything else is just Fake News!

Doesn't my whole response sound out there or crazy? None of it makes any sense, right? Move on... Sound familiar?

Now, chime in regarding my last two post...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?

So...nothing?

Sound familiar?

LMAO....with more "moderates" like you this country would have universal housing, income and everyone would have the same cars, health care, education etc... you know...kind of like the socialist/communist plan that the "moderate" Sleepy Joe and Willie's Side Piece that you support are clamoring for. Go back and read your posts... there isn't any more proof to what you said than what has been posted about the fraud that took place this year. You just choose not to acknowledge and see it for what it is. Regurgitating DNC run MSM really looks good on your "libertarian" position.....
Pacfanweb
BBW12OG said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?

So...nothing?

Sound familiar?

LMAO....with more "moderates" like you this country would have universal housing, income and everyone would have the same cars, health care, education etc... you know...kind of like the socialist/communist plan that the "moderate" Sleepy Joe and Willie's Side Piece that you support are clamoring for. Go back and read your posts... there isn't any more proof to what you said than what has been posted about the fraud that took place this year. You just choose not to acknowledge and see it for what it is. Regurgitating DNC run MSM really looks good on your "libertarian" position.....
My friend,
You've only been here 5 days or so, so I'll cut you some slack, BUT:

Your posting style in your short time has been nothing short of insulting, abrasive, angry and even somewhat personal.
Not just towards me, but I've seen it towards others once you started up with me earlier.

Just a friendly FYI: That type of posting "behavior" is what made the BY what it is today. It's not how we roll here. We don't get personal. We try and keep it at least somewhat "adult". If you can't post without insulting people, you might want to rethink posting here at all, and again, that's just IMO.

I don't presume to speak for the mods....Steve, Wolfer or James can do that just fine, but it's been my observation that they wish for this board to not devolve into what the BY is.

caryking
Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?

So...nothing?

Sound familiar?

My friend,

Your posting style in your short time has been nothing short of insulting, abrasive, angry and even somewhat personal.
Not just towards me, but I've seen it towards others once you started up with me earlier.

Just a friendly FYI: That type of posting "behavior" is what made the BY what it is today. It's not how we roll here. We don't get personal. We try and keep it at least somewhat "adult". If you can't post without insulting people, you might want to rethink posting here at all, and again, that's just IMO.

I don't presume to speak for the mods....Steve, Wolfer or James can do that just fine, but it's been my observation that they wish for this board to not devolve into what the BY is.

Really?

That is rich considering the number of post I've seen from others... if the mods don't want another BY, then they will ban 1/2 the people here...

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

ciscopack said:

What was found?

So...nothing?

Sound familiar?

My friend,

Really?

That is rich considering the number of post I've seen from others... if the mods don't want another BY, then they will ban 1/2 the people here...

The election has people a little chippy here lately, but in my opinion this place has been pretty civil for the most part.
That person of course is not the only one, but given that he has only been here for a few days and most of his posts are Brickyard-esque, that's why he stood out.
caryking
I think this is probably in poor taste, if true...

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
It appears to be a "fan account" meaning it's not run by Biden or his staff, but I couldn't verify who runs it in the 5 min I spent on google.
Either way, I agree it's in poor taste
caryking
I think Bannon hits the nail on the head with this. You may not like Bannon, and I understand that; however, I encourage everyone to watch this video...

He is talking to most people on this board.

https://populist.press/watch-steve-bannon-gut-elite-globalist-on-international-stage/

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack

Republicans officially completed their sweep of the NC Supreme court elections - in a nail biter.

New era on N.C. Supreme Court begins with election of conservative Chief Justice Paul Newby

New era on N.C. Supreme Court begins with election of conservative Chief Justice Paul Newby - Carolina Journal - Carolina Journal

ciscopack
I agree with the Republican House member Paul Mitchell from Michigan who changed from Republican to Independent today. I won't quote him but he pretty much said that most Americans were somewhere in between hard Right and hard Left. He seemed to think the people on the edges were a little fruity and I agree wholeheartedly. The people in between is who'll get things done; the edges will be the edges.
caryking
ciscopack said:

I agree with the Republican House member Paul Mitchell from Michigan who changed from Republican to Independent today. I won't quote him but he pretty much said that most Americans were somewhere in between hard Right and hard Left. He seemed to think the people on the edges were a little fruity and I agree wholeheartedly. The people in between is who'll get things done; the edges will be the edges.
And continue to create unconstitutional legislation as well as blow the bank on our deficit. We need to pay attention to China and globalist. That's going to make the biggest difference in our country.

Joe Biden
SexualChocolate
Just a question for the Trump supporters. Do you think Trump will be the next President and the election will be overturned at this point?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.