ELECTION 2020

149,870 Views | 1772 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by ncsupack1
Cthepack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dems proved this in 2016. No guessing needed
Civilized
wolfman18 said:

I feared "fraud" would be the theme of this election with some key states being so close.

One one hand, the president himself started the attack on voter fraud in the first debate, right? I think he said something about not accepting the results. From reports, Pubs have complicated things in some states not counting mail-in ballots until the end.

On the other hand, for 4 years, Dems along with the media have done everything they could do to get orange man out of office.

If the roles were reversed (Trump close win over biden), I think its fair Dems would be hollering about fraud or demanding recounts.

Demanding recounts is fair game.

Dems hollering about fraud on Twitter? Probably. Twitter is full of idiots.

Any president - Dem or Pub - other than Trump embarrassing himself and our country the way Trump is tonight?

Nope, he's uniquely good at that.

cowboypack02
DrummerboyWolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

Bas2020 said:

Adam Housley a reporter contacted a Philadelphia nursing home - per his account he's found over 15 dead people ( deceased within last 6 months) that have somehow voted . He's only got the names from one funeral home & spent just a few hours investigating this today. Extrapolating that across the entire city .... and state .

It may take months to unravel all of this but the level of voter fraud will be something that should scare everybody ... unless you have zero respect for our democracy or the truth
I really like Adam Housley.

Yep Adam is somebody I trust. This is going to tear this country apart.

I would agree with you there but it's pretty obvious that most of the Republicans are just of to go with the flow regardless of the fraud happening
SexualChocolate
I am interested in what his fellow Pubes say about that.
IseWolf22
Cthepack said:

No doubt a lot of money will be spent. Curious if it makes a difference in the end.
Hah, not much of a difference. TV and social media loves the ad revenue... but otherwise non stop ads are largely a waste of money.

I have seen at least one person claim they are now going to move to GA for 1-2 months just to declare residency for this runoff. That's taking thigs a bit far.
Tobaccoroadsportscafe
Well that was depressing.
wolfman18
Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

I feared "fraud" would be the theme of this election with some key states being so close.

One one hand, the president himself started the attack on voter fraud in the first debate, right? I think he said something about not accepting the results. From reports, Pubs have complicated things in some states not counting mail-in ballots until the end.

On the other hand, for 4 years, Dems along with the media have done everything they could do to get orange man out of office.

If the roles were reversed (Trump close win over biden), I think its fair Dems would be hollering about fraud or demanding recounts.

Any president - Dem or Pub - other than Trump embarrassing himself and our country the way Trump is tonight?

To be fair, he says a lot of dumb ****, so that's nothing new.
PackBacker07
Trump going out like the sad, pathetic, narcissistic baby he's always been. Very low energy speech listing fake grievances, waddling his overweight ass out without taking questions.
Y'all means ALL.
GoPack2008
Civilized said:

PackBacker07 said:

This Trump "speech" is absolute gold. He looks like coomplete dog*****

So he says he's "on track to win Arizona" via votes still being counted, but is being cheated out of GA and PA via - you guessed it - votes still being counted.

Jesus.
Yep there was a group of protestors outside Maricopa County office chanting "count that vote" while another group in Michigan protested earlier to stop the count.
GoPack2008
Margin down to <4000 in GA. Looks like Biden will pull ahead narrowly and then it will appropriately go to a recount.
caryking
Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

You know... Trump is rightfully pissed as to way he has been treated for four years. If the media was truly doing the proper job, we would probably see a more reasonable person. He predicted this and I believe he is seeing his prediction come true...

I guess he should just sit back and accept things as they are. I would be speaking out as well.

Somebody just needs to rationale the large swaths of ballots that have come in for one candidate.
Civilized
(r) Rick Santorum on Trump's Airing of Grievances:

"Much of that statement was not factual and was at times incendiary and not something the POTUS should say or any elected official should say."

"...for Trump to claim that is dangerous."

"It was shocking at times to hear the POTUS say the things that he said and I'm hopeful Pubs will stand up in this moment and say what needs to be said about the integrity of the election..."

Well said, Rick.
SexualChocolate
How about acting presidential and count all the votes and then challenge with lawsuits. I have no problem with him doing that.
PackBacker07
RICK SANTORUM thinks Trump has become unhinged. This is terrific.
Y'all means ALL.
ciscopack
Karl Dnitz was a YES MAN, he was put in charge near the end. Another Linz (Austria) was going to be built in Germany and it was going to have the finest art museum in the world, holding all of the stolen art. The army was still going to kick butt and take names, as the Russians were entering Berlin.
GoPack2008
caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

You know... Trump is rightfully pissed as to way he has been treated for four years. If the media was truly doing the proper job, we would probably see a more reasonable person. He predicted this and I believe he is seeing his prediction come true...

I guess he should just sit back and accept things as they are. I would be speaking out as well.

Somebody just needs to rationale the large swaths of ballots that have come in for one candidate.
Why is it not Trump's responsibility to be a reasonable person?
SexualChocolate
To be fair, if there is fraud, let the President prove it. If there is fraud, then it will be revealed. That is reasonable.
caryking
Folks, Trump has always spoke differently that what one would say is Presidential. I think we all know that. For me, I have very little issues with what and how he says things; however, I recognize others differ from me.

I'd prefer to have a person talk hard to me than someone talk rhetorically. Ex: "If I had a son, he would be Trayvon Martin". That kind of speak is nauseating at best.

Remember, win or lose, for Trump, ~70M people voted for him. Neither party has any type of mandate. If the Democrats take over the Senate, I believe we could get some of the most unconstitutional policies we will ever see, especially without a mandate.

Somehow, both parties need to minimize the policies they put forward in order get unity. The more policies pushed forward, the more divisive we get. Just stick to the powers in the constitution. When policies get pushed, that are not constitutional, the more divisive we become.
caryking
GoPack2008 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

Even if Trump was not reasonable, you would probably have a problem with what and how he says.
IseWolf22
caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

Did he predict it? Or did he just spend the 8+ months laying the groundwork to make claims of fraud, no matter what happened
Pacfanweb
GoPack2008 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

Well it is to some extent but when you're being attacked 24/7 from 99.9% of the media, what else is he supposed to do?
I understand some of it he brings upon himself, but I wouldn't even think half of it is on him.
A lot of it is just relentless butthurt being unleashed by the Democratic media.
They know they can get a response out of him and they do it on purpose. Plus they genuinely hate him... The hate on the left side of the spectrum just dwarfs everyone else's. It's been on full display the last few years.

jadawson
He's flat out lying in his press conference.

His lawsuits are not about "not being allowed to have poll watchers in the room" as he states. The Republican party has the same number of watchers in every room as democrats do. The elections are purposefully bipartisan and the watchers are designated prior to the election. They are suing over adding more watchers after the fact (which is against every state's laws) and also about, hilariously, how close the watchers are allowed to stand to the vote counters. Two of the lawsuits have also been thrown out already in PA and MI because they are the definition of frivolous.
PackBacker07
Ding ding ding. He was losing in the polls, so he laid the groundwork for the last few days.
Y'all means ALL.
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

Did he predict it? Or did he just spend the 8+ months laying the groundwork to make claims of fraud, no matter what happened
The only way for either, you or I, to know the answer to your question would mean we are clairvoyant, right? Probably should rethink asking a question like that...
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

Ding ding ding. He was losing in the polls, so he laid the groundwork for the last few days.
See my response above.
jadawson
Pacfanweb said:

GoPack2008 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

Well it is to some extent but when you're being attacked 24/7 from 99.9% of the media, what else is he supposed to do?
I understand some of it he brings upon himself, but I wouldn't even think half of it is on him.
A lot of it is just relentless butthurt being unleashed by the Democratic media.
They know they can get a response out of him and they do it on purpose. Plus they genuinely hate him... The hate on the left side of the spectrum just dwarfs everyone else's. It's been on full display the last few years.

The whole country was united in either hating him or finding him a complete joke of a man until about 2015 to be far....

He's changed his political affilliations about 5 times in his adult life, including both back and forth between democrat and republic (registered democrat between 2001-2009). He has no beliefs other than what suits him best.
caryking
jadawson said:

His lawsuits are not about "not being allowed to have poll watchers in the room" as he states. The Republican party has the same number of watchers in every room as democrats do. The elections are purposefully bipartisan and the watchers are designated prior to the election. They are suing over adding more watchers after the fact (which is against every state's laws) and also about, hilariously, how close the watchers are allowed to stand to the vote counters. Two of the lawsuits have also been thrown out already in PA and MI because they are the definition of frivolous.
And one was appealed and granted them access. Even at that, it sounds as if they were still being denied access.
GoPack2008
Pacfanweb said:

GoPack2008 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

He didn't HAVE to become President, you know.

If you don't want to be criticized, don't run for public office.
caryking
jadawson said:

Pacfanweb said:

GoPack2008 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

The whole country was united in either hating him or finding him a complete joke of a man until about 2015 to be far....

He's changed his political affilliations about 5 times in his adult life, including both back and forth between democrat and republic (registered democrat between 2001-2009). He has no beliefs other than what suits him best.
He ran as a Republican and he governed as a typical Republican. So, your point is... As far as the Republican Party thinks, he's done ok as a person with no beliefs...
Cthepack
You says this as if every other president was treated the same way.
GoPack2008
caryking said:

GoPack2008 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

Even if Trump was not reasonable, you would probably have a problem with what and how he says.
You didn't answer my question.

He's entitled to feel treated unfairly. That's fine. It's his right as a person. But the dude is president. He's not some sort of victim here.

This whole thing is absurd. All of the ballots in question arrived within the required time frame. In Arizona, the last ballots to be counted might give Trump a victory. In PA, the last batch is likely to give Biden a victory. You can't have it both ways. There's even more ballots that could arrive from our servicemen overseas. They should be counted, too. This is just how our system works, and Trump is having a dangerous tantrum because he's losing.
jadawson
caryking said:

jadawson said:

And one was appealed and granted them access. Even at that, it sounds as if they were still being denied access.
They weren't being denied access. The lawsuit that they won on appeal is to allow watchers to stand closer to the counting machines. The rooms were rearranged to allow for this but city officials filed an appeal to the ruling. There's literally a livestream of the counting process in Philadelphia.
GoPack2008
Cthepack said:

You says this as if every other president was treated the same way.
No, I don't. I'm not opining on that specific matter.

I'm saying if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Has he been treated less fairly than other presidents? Perhaps! It doesn't matter--carryking tried to blame the alleged mistreatment for his behavior, rather than see it as Trump's responsibility. It's absurd.
DrummerboyWolf
IseWolf22 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

Or were the left, the media, the Dems, Big Tech et al laying the groundwork for a fraud election they could win by publishing fake polls which could lead to voter suppression, impeaching a President on no evidence at all, asking him about transferring power peacefully, mailing out millions of unrequested ballots? This is the Transition Integrity Project and it may work, but the one piece they did not count on was Ruth Bader Ginsburg dying.

This whole counting the "Ballots" is a fraud. Hey Joe when are you going to say you want all legal votes counted? Come on man? If you cannot see that this is a total sham, then you will never see it. I expect it from the people on the left here. You say you split your vote and didn't vote for Trump but voted for Tillis. Are you trusting the process?
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Cthepack
You hate you some trump if you are watching a live stream of votes being counted. Dedication!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.