ELECTION 2020

149,037 Views | 1721 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

Tobaccoroadsportscafe said:

packgrad said:

Even Fox News has "independently certified" the election. I don't understand this tweet.
Newt Gingrich is a professional provocateur. He's responsible for the divisive and anger fueled politics utilized by both sides these days.

Lololol
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Even Fox News has "independently certified" the election. I don't understand this tweet.
Newt Gingrich is a professional provocateur. He's responsible for the divisive and anger fueled politics utilized by both sides these days.

Lololol
If you don't think Gingrich made a career out of tribalism then you dont know much about him.
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Lololol
If you don't think Gingrich made a career out of tribalism then you dont know much about him.

Literally everything to you is the fault of Republicans and Trump. It's hilarious. They made Democrats start making lists of dissenters.
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Lololol

Literally everything to you is the fault of Republicans and Trump. It's hilarious. They made Democrats start making lists of dissenters.
i never mentioned republicans or Trump in that statement? You're just moving the goalposts again rather than responding to what i actually said.
Tobaccoroadsportscafe
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Lol. The media doesn't certify the election.

You think Chris Wallace was asking Biden if he would wait weeks to declare victory if Trump didn't concede, when it was obvious Trump would never concede? And if you believe that, you think Biden was saying "yes"? Come on man, that's silly.
packgrad

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Lol. The media doesn't certify the election.

You think Chris Wallace was asking Biden if he would wait weeks to declare victory if Trump didn't concede, when it was obvious Trump would never concede? And if you believe that, you think Biden was saying "yes"? Come on man, that's silly.

It's not silly. Why should Trump concede now? This is exactly the scenario he was speaking of. And I find it hilarious that anyone would think the media is the "independent" certification he was speaking of.
Pacfanweb
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dmax95 said:

4 years of interference. Biden can wait for a certified election.
The little BS lawsuits that are not gaining traction are serving a purpose. The big cases are coming. Right now delaying and distracting is also a strategy. Just my opinion.

What purpose is that?

Why does Trump's team need to delay and distract from anything?
That's what I'd like to know.

If there's fraud and they know it, where are the big daddy lawsuits? Why do they need to play small ball to begin with?

Sue, and get the recounts started. Or STFU and admit you lost.
caryking
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Lololol
If a person wants to live by the constitution, that doesn't make them a bad person. Gingrich was and is a tough player and he doesn't hide from it, my opinion.

I don't think it does any good to see who has the biggest dick in divisive behavior. What I think is important is to learn about Liberty and hold the Federal Government accountable for not trampling on ours.
Ripper
caryking said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Lololol
If a person wants to live by the constitution, that doesn't make them a bad person. Gingrich was and is a tough player and he doesn't hide from it, my opinion.

I don't think it does any good to see who has the biggest dick in divisive behavior. What I think is important is to learn about Liberty and hold the Federal Government accountable for not trampling on ours.
Gingrich made a career beating Democrats and ending their 40 year destructive reign in the House. Thank you Newt.
Civilized
Pacfanweb said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dmax95 said:

The little BS lawsuits that are not gaining traction are serving a purpose. The big cases are coming. Right now delaying and distracting is also a strategy. Just my opinion.

What purpose is that?

If there's fraud and they know it, where are the big daddy lawsuits? Why do they need to play small ball to begin with?

Normally in arguments you lead with your strongest point. You don't *****foot around and then pull out the big gun last; you've lost people's attention by that point.

Forget the MSM bias, rely on the courts' judgments.

Getting 10 of your first 11 cases thrown out of court or whatever it is doesn't lead me to believe there's a lot of meat on the bone.
jadawson
Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dmax95 said:

What purpose is that?

Normally in arguments you lead with your strongest point. You don't *****foot around and then pull out the big gun last; you've lost people's attention by that point.

Forget the MSM bias, rely on the courts' judgments.

Getting 10 of your first 11 cases thrown out of court or whatever it is doesn't lead me to believe there's a lot of meat on the bone.
In one of the PA lawsuits (montgomery county), the attorney for Trump in that case even had to admit to the judge upon direct questioning that they had no evidence and thus were not alleging fraud (despite the entire point of the lawsuit.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/Transcript.pdf

RunsWithWolves26
Heard something interesting this morning. Apparently Biden's coronavirus task force leader says they have a plan to lock down the country for 4-6 weeks. As if that wasn't interesting enough, he also said they have the ability to pay all workers wages and business loses as well in order to stimulate the economy and rid the country of coronavirus. That's about the most interesting thing I've heard in a long time.
Dmax95
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Heard something interesting this morning. Apparently Biden's coronavirus task force leader says they have a plan to lock down the country for 4-6 weeks. As if that wasn't interesting enough, he also said they have the ability to pay all workers wages and business loses as well in order to stimulate the economy and rid the country of coronavirus. That's about the most interesting thing I've heard in a long time.

Taxes go up
packgrad
It just emphasizes the ignorance of those making these decisions in the potential Biden administration. There are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of jobs (not even counting hospitals, first responders, police, utilities) that cannot just stop for 4-6 weeks. I understand that they will say certain jobs are essential and can continue working, but that does nothing to correct the problem. We've already done that. Contractors still have to work. Home-improvement stores will still have to remain open. Grocery stores will still have to remain open. Their solution is something we've already done. It doesn't work and it's ****ing ignorant.
RunsWithWolves26
packgrad said:

It just emphasizes the ignorance of those making these decisions in the potential Biden administration. There are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of jobs (not even counting hospitals, first responders, police, utilities) that cannot just stop for 4-6 weeks. I understand that they will say certain jobs are essential and can continue working, but that does nothing to correct the problem. We've already done that. Contractors still have to work. Home-improvement stores will still have to remain open. Grocery stores will still have to remain open. Their solution is something we've already done. It doesn't work and it's ****ing ignorant.

Martial law!! That will solve all this! Buy your ass paper, water, food, etc now because the world's about to end!!
Ripper
RunsWithWolves26 said:

That same guy wrote an article in WaPo that lockdowns are a bad idea. Now he's all for them. Lockdowns are bad public health policy. These God complex kooks will ruin way more lives than they purport to save.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Ripper
PackBacker07 said:

I didn't realize the extent of the cheating. Thanks for the update.
SexualChocolate
Waiting on factual proof of large mass cheating. Until that happens, it is just opinion.
PackBacker07
Arizona called for President-elect Biden.
Y'all means ALL.
ciscopack
Trump campaign lawyer forced to admit no fraud found
packgrad
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
PackBacker07 said:

There is no president elect yet. The election has not been certified.
Glasswolf
Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

Show the proof of cheating other than some blogger. Everything Trump and his team of lawyers has (so far) throw at the courts has been dismissed. You cannot keep claiming widespread fraud and cheating and not offer concrete proof the the courts will except. And keep in mind, a lot of these Federal Judges are Trump appointees' Just because the Supreme leader says it's happening doesn't mean it is. Even members of his staff are telling him it's over. No path to victory.

Same as him trying to do away with the ACA. Even Roberts and Kavanaugh are going to side with keeping the ACA in tack.
packgrad
Fake news. I guess if liberals keep saying they've all been thrown out they think people will believe it. It is absolutely not based in fact though.
packgrad
GA is important for the country. Giving this bar wench power would destroy the country. To her credit though, I think she'll probably ruin any chances they have to get the Senate.

PackBacker07
"In particular, one person said, the White House was angry about a CISA post rejecting a conspiracy theory that falsely claims an intelligence agency supercomputer and program, purportedly named Hammer and Scorecard, could have flipped votes nationally. No such system exists, according to Krebs, election security experts and former U.S. officials."

https://reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN27S2YI?il=0
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

PackBacker07 said:

There is no president elect yet. The election has not been certified.

Presidents-elect throughout history beg to disagree. In addition, as I'm sure you are aware, there was a freshman House orientation today for Representatives-elect, many from states that haven't certified their elections. Have they not been elected either?
Y'all means ALL.
Ripper
Glasswolf said:

Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

Show the proof of cheating other than some blogger. Everything Trump and his team of lawyers has (so far) throw at the courts has been dismissed. You cannot keep claiming widespread fraud and cheating and not offer concrete proof the the courts will except. And keep in mind, a lot of these Federal Judges are Trump appointees' Just because the Supreme leader says it's happening doesn't mean it is. Even members of his staff are telling him it's over. No path to victory.

Same as him trying to do away with the ACA. Even Roberts and Kavanaugh are going to side with keeping the ACA in tack.
Glass, I have nothing to do with elections, counting votes, counting ballots, or examining fraud. There appear to be people looking into the matter. However, based on this years primaries and prior elections, of course substantial cheating occurred and mostly on the D side, due to number of ballots floating around. It is what it is. The question is can the parties involved find enough votes and/or disqualify enough votes to make a difference. It doesn't seem like they will be able to, but please don't pretend there is no large scale cheating in this election.
jadawson
It's funny how tunes change depending on who wins

PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
jadawson said:

It's ****ing hilarious. 4 years of trying to delegitimize a president and now y'all want people to just bend the knee. Hilarious.
SexualChocolate
Show us the facts!
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

It's ****ing hilarious. 4 years of trying to delegitimize a president and now y'all want people to just bend the knee. Hilarious.
How did they delegitimize him again? McEnany just called Obama a HERO in that clip for how graciously he handled the transition of power. Clinton conceded almost immediately.

Democrats certainly never liked Trump and always thought he was an *******. But he's been president-elect & president since day 1.
packgrad
RUSSIA!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.