ELECTION 2020

150,988 Views | 1781 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ncsupack1
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

It's remarkable how stupid you are, Wendy. More propaganda.
and he doesn't even know it...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

I get it... scientists and doctors with all of their "studies" and "research" are all part of the same conspiracy that has taken over the FBI and pretty much everyone else. The only source of Truth is whatever comes out of Trump's mouth, or the mouths of the latest group of flying monkeys that haven't turned on him yet. Definitely NOT propaganda. Maybe someday I'll finally connect the dots on YouTube and "educate" myself, too.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

I get it... scientists and doctors with all of their "studies" and "research" are all part of the same conspiracy that has taken over the FBI and pretty much everyone else. The only source of Truth is whatever comes out of Trump's mouth, or the mouths of the latest group of flying monkeys that haven't turned on him yet. Definitely NOT propaganda. Maybe someday I'll finally connect the dots on YouTube and "educate" myself, too.

I mean, even the cdc had backed off pretty much everything they suggested, except their vaccine that doesn't stop catching the virus, having symptoms, nor spreading the virus. I'm sure you'll get the booster. You can continue to be a moron cult member and think they even did research to support their recommendations, but they didn't. The proof is in the pudding.

Good job outing another account though, Wendy. How embarrassing is it to have multiple accounts because you are so desperate for attention?
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

I mean, even the cdc had backed off pretty much everything they suggested, except their vaccine that doesn't stop catching the virus, having symptoms, nor spreading the virus. I'm sure you'll get the booster. You can continue to be a moron cult member and think they even did research to support their recommendations, but they didn't. The proof is in the pudding.

Good job outing another account though, Wendy. How embarrassing is it to have multiple accounts because you are so desperate for attention?
Lol, no idea who Wendy is but alrighty then.

It was a brand new virus, moron. So yeah, the way science works is that things change over time.

At the beginning there was reason to believe there was a real chance to eradicate the virus with herd immunity. That's when we all cared very much about trying to get everyone vaccinated, and even considered vaccine mandates to force you idiots to help your country. For a brief time the vaccine actually did prevent infection, but unfortunately it turned out that the virus mutated like wildfire, and the immunity just didn't last. So the hope of eradication went out the window.

Thankfully we caught a break, though... the most recent Omicron variants evolved in a way that make the virus less deadly. They focus on the upper airway and mostly stay out of your lungs. Hopefully the virus will stay that way.

So then what's the point of the vaccine now? Whatever protection it provides to prevent infection doesn't last long. But what it does do is prime the other parts of your immune system... the parts that help to keep you out of the hospital with a severe infection, and it also lowers the chances of other awful long-term consequences that this virus can trigger. Despite the fan fiction, this virus is no joke.

Covid is mild for most people now, but every infection is a roll of the dice. What we do know is that the vast majority of Covid hospitalizations at this point are unvaccinated people, regardless of immunity from prior infections.

So yeah, I'll definitely be getting the latest shot. Sounds like you won't be, and you're working night and day to make sure your friends won't either. I guess we can let natural selection ultimately decide who was right.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

It was a brand new virus, moron. So yeah, the way science works is that things change over time.

At the beginning there was reason to believe there was a real chance to eradicate the virus with herd immunity. That's when we all cared very much about trying to get everyone vaccinated, and even considered vaccine mandates to force you idiots to help your country. For a brief time the vaccine actually did provide immunity from infection, but unfortunately it turned out that the virus mutated like wildfire, and the immunity just didn't last. So the hope of eradication went out the window.

Thankfully we caught a break, though... the most recent Omicron variants evolved in a way that make the virus less deadly. They focus on the upper airway and mostly stay out of your lungs. Hopefully the virus will stay that way.

So then what's the point of the vaccine now? Whatever protection it provides to prevent infection doesn't last long. But what it does do is prime the other parts of your immune system... the parts that help to keep you out of the hospital with a severe infection, and it also lowers the chances of other awful long-term consequences that this virus can trigger. Despite the fan fiction, this virus is no joke.

Covid is mild for most people now, but every infection is a roll of the dice. What we do know is that the vast majority of Covid hospitalizations at this point are unvaccinated people, regardless of immunity from prior infections.

So yeah, I'll definitely be getting the latest shot. Sounds like you won't be, and you're working night and day to make sure your friends won't either. I guess we can let natural selection ultimately decide who was right.

The vaccine NEVER provided immunity. Are you just making it up as you go? Covid vaccine mandates have been proven NOT to work and you're still harping on them? If science changes over time, why are you still saying the same stupid lies they said at the beginning of the pandemic. You are an excellent example of the Covid cult. There is literally ZERO proof of the bull**** you spouted about the value the booster. Provides protection but not for long? How long exactly? Or hell, how long round about? Primes the other parts of your immune system???The parts that keep you out of the hospital??? LOL! That is complete horse**** and utter propaganda. Which parts of the immune system does the booster not prime? Maybe you can get a shot for those parts of your immune system as a 2 for 1.

I don't need to work on my friends about getting the booster. They are educated people and know there is no data to prove its value.

"you can't push things on healthy people without good data,'"

https://sensiblemed.substack.com/p/the-annual-covid19-booster

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

At the beginning there was reason to believe there was a real chance to eradicate the virus with herd immunity. That's when we all cared very much about trying to get everyone vaccinated, and even considered vaccine mandates to force you idiots to help your country. For a brief time the vaccine actually did provide immunity from infection, but unfortunately it turned out that the virus mutated like wildfire, and the immunity just didn't last. So the hope of eradication went out the window.

The vaccine NEVER provided immunity. Are you just making it up as you go? Covid vaccine mandates have been proven NOT to work and you're still harping on them? If science changes over time, why are you still saying the same stupid lies they said at the beginning of the pandemic. You are an excellent example of the Covid cult. There is literally ZERO proof of the bull**** you spouted about the value the booster. Provides protection but not for long? How long exactly? Or hell, how long round about? Primes the other parts of your immune system???The parts that keep you out of the hospital??? LOL! That is complete horse**** and utter propaganda. Which parts of the immune system does the booster not prime? Maybe you can get a shot for those parts of your immune system as a 2 for 1.

I don't need to work on my friends about getting the booster. They are educated people and know there is no data to prove its value.

As I explained, nobody is "harping" on vaccine mandates anymore except you guys, who still pretend its a thing in order to feed your nonstop outrage fest. By all means, don't get vaccinated. It's your lungs.

Anyway, I'd try to explain how B-Cells and T-Cells in our immune system work to prevent infections at the source from taking hold in the first place, versus creating antibodies to fight a systemic infection days later, and how the various mutations of the virus have been a moving target that constantly changes the vaccine's effectiveness (hence updated boosters)... but it sounds like you're a renowned expert in this field (surrounding yourself with other renowned YouTube experts) so I definitely won't waste my breath.

Good luck!
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

As I explained, nobody is "harping" on vaccine mandates anymore except you guys, who still pretend its a thing in order to feed your nonstop outrage fest. By all means, don't get vaccinated. It's your lungs.

Anyway, I'd try to explain how B-Cells and T-Cells in our immune system work to prevent infections at the source from taking hold in the first place, versus creating antibodies to fight a systemic infection days later, and how the various mutations of the virus have been a moving target that constantly changes the vaccine's effectiveness (hence updated boosters)... but it sounds like you're a renowned expert in this field (surrounding yourself with other renowned YouTube experts) so I definitely won't waste my breath.

Good luck!
It doesn't take much to be an expert in comparison to you. You think vaccines provided immunity. They literally never provided immunity. Please spare me your likely ignorant lesson on B-cells and T-cells.

Good luck with your booster. Hope it primes those "other parts of the immune system" after its mythological, non data proven, brief protection from covid, which is now essentially a cold.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Good luck!
It doesn't take much to be an expert in comparison to you. You think vaccines provided immunity. They literally never provided immunity. Please spare me your likely ignorant lesson on B-cells and T-cells.

Good luck with your booster. Hope it primes those "other parts of the immune system" after its mythological, non data proven, brief protection from covid, which is now essentially a cold.
I mean sure, the Covid vaccine has been taken billions of times and studied extensively all over the planet, but I'm sure it's nowhere near as "data-proven" as Ivermectin, the horse de-wormer you guys couldn't shovel down your throats fast enough to treat Covid based on the extensive research of Tucker and RFK Jr.
caryking
Packgrad, this person (it) is really a bought in, hook, line, and sinker type person. He deflects with false narratives…

Joe Biden
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Good luck!

I mean sure, the Covid vaccine has been taken billions of times and studied extensively all over the planet, but I'm sure it's nowhere near as "data-proven" as Ivermectin, the horse de-wormer you guys couldn't shovel down your throats fast enough to treat Covid based on the extensive research of Tucker and RFK Jr.

Lol. You think the vaccines provided immunity. You're no smarter than anyone who believed in other treatments. Hell, you're still going to get the booster with zero data to support the treatment.

Sheep.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

He's home nightly drinking MSM from a fire hose.........and can't wait until the next night for more. He doesn't sit on his back porch to listen for a whippoorwill........he sits in front of the TV and listens to the Mockingbird.

This guy needs a jab a week, it will protect him........and I hate to be mean about it. Legit fool.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Good luck!

Lol. You think the vaccines provided immunity. You're no smarter than anyone who believed in other treatments. Hell, you're still going to get the booster with zero data to support the treatment.

Sheep.
Funny, remember that months-long period where Trump realized all of his "the pandemic isn't real" propaganda was killing off his own voters, and so tried to do an about face and convince you guys to get vaccinated... Lol, that didn't go over well. Needless to say, that demonic genie couldn't be put back in the bottle.

packgrad
caryking said:

Packgrad, this person (it) is really a bought in, hook, line, and sinker type person. He deflects with false narratives…

You called it. The dude is a moron. Constant deflections.
packgrad
Remember when you said the vaccines provided immunity? Lol.

But, Trump.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

caryking said:

Don't listen to me. Listen to Trump in the video above. Is he a moron, too?
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Didn't listen. Don't care. It's evident you are.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Lol, I'm sure you didn't. You guys are impervious to reality.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Meh. Get back to me when you read my link from earlier, Mr Willfully Ignorant.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Aww, come on. My man Trump is trying to save your life. Don't do him like that.

caryking
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

That knucklehead is saying we re impervious to reality? Hell, he probably believes Trump is an asset to Russia.

Joe Biden
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Hilarious that you're posting videos from however many years ago like you're making a valid point. You are remarkably immature.

You are the one still standing by proven wrong declarations about covid, the covid vaccine, and covid government recommendations.

But, we all know. But, Trump.
packgrad
caryking said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

That knucklehead is saying we re impervious to reality? Hell, he probably believes Trump is an asset to Russia.

Probably. He's definitely a sheep.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Hilarious that you're posting videos from however many years ago like you're making a valid point. You are remarkably immature.

You are the one still standing by proven wrong declarations about covid, the covid vaccine, and covid government recommendations.

Trump. Two years ago. Contradicting literally everything you've been blathering about Covid vaccines.

So help me out... is he a moron? I'll stand by while you short circuit.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Trump. Two years ago. Contradicting literally everything you've been blathering about Covid vaccines.

Why does it matter what' he said 2 years ago? Does he still say that?

So, no. You are the moron. You still believe the covid nonsense you've spouted on here.

Who is short circuiting? The guy that thought the vaccine provided immunity? Lol. Pitiful, sheep.

Bububut, Trump.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

So, no. You are the moron. You still believe the covid nonsense you've spouted on here.

Who is short circuiting? The guy that thought the vaccine provided immunity? Lol. Pitiful, sheep.

Bububut, Trump.

So what I'm wondering... Did you hear Trump and choose to ignore it when he did that complete 180 on Covid vaccines over those 6 months (after which he realized he had a mutiny on his hands and went back to pretending it was all a hoax)? Or did your tightly curated media bubble not show you any of that?

Not sure which is worse.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Bububut, Trump.

So what I'm wondering... Did you hear Trump and choose to ignore it when he did that complete 180 on Covid vaccines over those 6 months (after which he realized he had a mutiny on his hands and went back to pretending it was all a hoax)? Or did your tightly curated media bubble not show you any of that?

Not sure which is worse.

I was against forcing the vaccine on people and shutting down society from the start. Unlike you, I'm not a sheep. Doesn't matter who was saying to do it.

Also, the fact you have to lie about what he did shows you have no leg to stand on, and are just a TDS sheep.

Get your booster, sheep. It hasn't been vetted and shows no benefit, but you should get it . Your media bubble has given you your orders.

Definitely know which is worse.
Werewolf
Its massive……..keep burying your heads in the sand. we have a responsibility to our children and grandchildren….this is real.

Civilized
I see we're back to early-morning meme-ing.

First, I'm assuming all these breathless "BREAKING!!111" conservative social media accounts that post old and fake news are AI or bots?

This claim, like all the others you post from rando BREAKING!!1 accounts is both fake and definitely not BREAKING.

First and foremost, this is soon-to-be-impeached AG Ken Paxton, who even Texas State House Republicans agree should be impeached for abuses of power.

Second, Paxton's efforts to prevent 2.4 million mail-in ballot applications from being distributed during the 2020 election have been known for years, since he sued to stop the distribution of said ballot applications in 2020.

Third, a Texas high court upheld his case but those ballots were going to get mailed to every registered voter in Harris County. How would allowing a cross-section of registered voters to mail in votes have resulted in the Texas election being stolen?

Fourth, as the Texas high courts have repeatedly upheld, Paxton has made a career out of abusively pursuing voter fraud cases that have had no practical benefit for the State of Texas over the last 20 years. Tens of millions of votes have been cast in Texas over that same time period. Do you know how many cases Paxton has successfully won against voters for fraudulent signatures or other voter fraud or malfeasance over the last 20 years, despite all his grandstanding and press conferences to the contrary? 155. Not 155,000. One hundred fifty five. Out of 40 or 50 million votes cast.

Ken Paxton is a loser and consequential election fraud continues to be a politically opportunistic fantasy.
caryking
Civilized said:

First, I'm assuming all these breathless "BREAKING!!111" conservative social media accounts that post old and fake news are AI or bots?

This claim, like all the others you post from rando BREAKING!!1 accounts is both fake and definitely not BREAKING.

First and foremost, this is soon-to-be-impeached AG Ken Paxton, who even Texas State House Republicans agree should be impeached for abuses of power.

Second, Paxton's efforts to prevent 2.4 million mail-in ballot applications from being distributed during the 2020 election have been known for years, since he sued to stop the distribution of said ballot applications in 2020.

Third, a Texas high court upheld his case but those ballots were going to get mailed to every registered voter in Harris County. How would allowing a cross-section of registered voters to mail in votes have resulted in the Texas election being stolen?

Fourth, as the Texas high courts have repeatedly upheld, Paxton has made a career out of abusively pursuing voter fraud cases that have had no practical benefit for the State of Texas over the last 20 years. Tens of millions of votes have been cast in Texas over that same time period. Do you know how many cases Paxton has successfully won against voters for fraudulent signatures or other voter fraud or malfeasance over the last 20 years, despite all his grandstanding and press conferences to the contrary? 155. Not 155,000. One hundred fifty five. Out of 40 or 50 million votes cast.

Ken Paxton is a loser and consequential election fraud continues to be a politically opportunistic fantasy.
Ken Paxton was acquitted! Enough said!

Just a quick reminder of all election integrity complaints:

Disposition breakdown of the 92 lawsuits: Non-Merit = 43; To Be Determined (TBD: active) = 7, Trump Statutory Wins = 22 ; Trump Statutory Losses = 8; Voluntarily withdrawn (due to consolidation, etc.) = 12 [Two cases resulted in a split verdict. One was labelled as a loss, and the other as a win.]

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Sometimes it's better to be perceived as a dumbass than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Try and removing your head out of your loony liberal ass long enough to breathe and maybe you wouldn't continue to make a fool of yourself.

But.. you have mastered your role... Congrats.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Sometimes it's better to be perceived as a dumbass than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Try and removing your head out of your loony liberal ass long enough to breathe and maybe you wouldn't continue to make a fool of yourself.

Civ should go back and watch Ken Paxton's interview, by Tucker. It's my opinion, Ken was very open on his assessment of the election. He also said he can't prove his assessment...

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

He was "acquitted" by a jury of corrupt Republican Senators. Same as Trump, twice. It turns out when you have a party that has radicalized itself as much as Republicans have, there's zero chance that the impeachment process will amount to anything.

It's amazing though that he was actually impeached in the house by Republicans. I guess there are a few left that haven't chugged the Kool Aid.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

He was "acquitted" by a jury of corrupt Republican Senators. Same as Trump, twice. It turns out when you have a party that has radicalized itself as much as Republicans have, there's zero chance that the impeachment process will amount to anything.

It's amazing though that he was actually impeached in the house by Republicans. I guess there are a few left that haven't chugged the Kool Aid.
Clown. GFY.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Clown. GFY.

Once again, that clown has no clue what he's talking about! If "it" would set aside the brainwashing; "it" would realize that a lot of us don't care much for the Republican Party.

Most of us believe in the Republican Party platform; however, we also realize that the Party is as corrupt as the Democrat Party.

Whatever…. BBW, you're correct, "it" is a clown!!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
It's not often when everyone is wrong, but here we are in that none of you know the whole story on Ken Paxton.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.