ELECTION 2020

148,971 Views | 1721 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
IseWolf22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

First they tweeted out that the press conference would be at the Four Seasons. Then the hotel declined to let them have it there. They found 'Four Seasons Landscaping" afterwards as an attempt to save face.

Is this true?

OMG if so.

The only thing definitive is they originally just said it would be at the Four seasons Philidelphia, then later deleted that tweet and said it was at Four seasons landscaping.

But I mean 2+2 =

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/how-trump-lawyer-giulianis-four-seasons-press-conference-ended-up-at-a-garden-center-on-philadelphias-outskirts-11604848204

Cthepack
Nm
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

First they tweeted out that the press conference would be at the Four Seasons. Then the hotel declined to let them have it there. They found 'Four Seasons Landscaping" afterwards as an attempt to save face.

Is this true?

OMG if so.

The only thing definitive is they originally just said it would be at the Four seasons Philidelphia, then later deleted that tweet and said it was at Four seasons landscaping.

But I mean 2+2 =

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/how-trump-lawyer-giulianis-four-seasons-press-conference-ended-up-at-a-garden-center-on-philadelphias-outskirts-11604848204

These type of idiotic talking points that are so unnecessary and should kept to yourself. This goes for both parties.
Civilized
caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

Is this true?

OMG if so.

But I mean 2+2 =

These type of idiotic talking points that are so unnecessary and should kept to yourself. This goes for both parties.

Come on caryking, if we can't all revel in some good Trump campaign dildo shop humor, what chance do we have as a nation to come together and heal?
packgrad
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

Is this true?

OMG if so.

But I mean 2+2 =

Come on caryking, if we can't all revel in some good Trump campaign dildo shop humor, what chance do we have as a nation to come together and heal?

Good point! You know this will get ugly when we throw out all the Biden gaffes..
caryking
packgrad said:

That's funny!
Dmax95
Sky news Australia said what our media won't.
Cthepack
Always good to see civilized helping everyone out. We need more Dem-spraining to make sure we all step in line.
SupplyChainPack
The one thing we learned from UNC athletics is that lying, cheating, and corruption pays. And it pays big.

The larger the scale and the more brazen, the better your chances of getting away with it.

We just gave our country away to the animals.
IseWolf22
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

Is this true?

OMG if so.

But I mean 2+2 =

Good point! You know this will get ugly when we throw out all the Biden gaffes..

Go ahead. He has many and I'm sure he'll give you more over the next 4 years.

Doesn't make the Four Seasons story a talking point. The landscaping company was definitely not their original choice of venue...
jadawson
SupplyChainPack said:

The one thing we learned from UNC athletics is that lying, cheating, and corruption pays. And it pays big.

The larger the scale and the more brazen, the better your chances of getting away with it.

We just gave our country away to the animals.

You have a very healthy state of mind when it comes to other Americans. Geez man...
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

Is this true?

OMG if so.

But I mean 2+2 =

Go ahead. He has many and I'm sure he'll give you more over the next 4 years.

Doesn't make the Four Seasons story a talking point. The landscaping company was definitely not their original choice of venue...

And that possible mistake, by Trump team, doesn't make Biden anymore coherent.
Dmax95

Whose ready to flunk their test lol
Dmax95
Trump flips house seats, holds 28-29 senate seats, and flips many governorships republican and he lost the general election? Math doesn't add up. Media said blue wave. Maybe I'm color blind or the media lied again.
PackBacker07
You serious Clark?
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95
Serious what? Study past incumbent presidents and how they fare in re-elections. Never been anything like this. I'm assuming you didn't watch anything and won't do the research? If not no worries.
smitt86
I think it shows that the country has a ton of Republican/conservative voters but a lot of them don't believe in, or support, Trump.

Dude is polarizing and you absolutely do NOT have to vote straight-ticket. I never have, and I'm not sure I ever will.
Dmax95
Left was running on defunding police, ok with peaceful protesting I means rioting, raising taxes/new green deal, and indefinite lockdowns/masks/personal freedom restrictions. If you're republican you voted for Trump 99.9% of the time. I'm not going to say it didn't happen but probability of that being normal is low. If anything I know dems who voted trump nationally but liberal in other places cause they like their paychecks, 401ks and businesses to stay on the upswing. I'll shut up now. Said enough for now. Enjoy the night.
jadawson
Dmax95 said:

Left was running on defunding police, ok with peaceful protesting I means rioting, raising taxes/new green deal, and indefinite lockdowns/masks/personal freedom restrictions. If you're republican you voted for Trump 99.9% of the time. I'm not going to say it didn't happen but probability of that being normal is low. If anything I know dems who voted trump nationally but liberal in other places cause they like their paychecks, 401ks and businesses to stay on the upswing. I'll shut up now. Said enough for now. Enjoy the night
I think you are living in a bubble my man. I'm friends with a bunch of conservatives from my day's at state im only aware of one of them that voted for Trump and im sure all of them were were at least pretty close to straight ticket republican other than the president. This was my68 year old father's first election in his life not voting for a republican president even though he voted for Trump in 2016.

You are grossly underestimating the amount of republicans that dont feel represented by Trump and his rhetoric.

smitt86
I literally know multiple Republicans in NC that went almost entirely straight ticket and abstained from voting for a President.

They don't support Biden, but they also can't stand Trump and they're tired of his antics.

I think 2024 is going to be huge for the Republican party, and with the right candidate at the helm(anyone other than Trump), they could make a big move and clean up.
packgrad
I know Democrats that voted for Trump. I know people that never voted that voted this time for Trump.
jadawson
packgrad said:

I know Democrats that voted for Trump. I know people that never voted that voted this time for Trump.
I'm sure that happened, it's not an exclusive thing to republicans/trump.

I'm just saying his statement that if you are republican you voted for trump 99.9% of the time is not based on anything factual.
Pacfanweb
Dmax95 said:

Trump flips house seats, holds 28-29 senate seats, and flips many governorships republican and he lost the general election? Math doesn't add up. Media said blue wave. Maybe I'm color blind or the media lied again.
Sounds like the People sent a message to me:

Tired of Trump, but don't support Biden, either.....lesser of two evils. Trump was on the other side of that this time around.
Dmax95
I live in Denver Co. don't know if I would call that a bubble. :-). Everything I spoke of dems were pushing here.
Dmax95
Same way. I don't know a single republican who didn't vote for trump. I know several registered dems who voted Trump. I also know tons of first time voters in construction who voter trump. When people refer to Trump rhetoric as reason to not vote for him they're democrats or independents. When someone says trumps "antics" that was what a democrat would refer to unless your name was Mitt Romney. Severely doubt a registered republican didnt vote for trump. I don't know a single one out of the 100's of people I know who are registered Republicans. Big bubble no outliers.
Dmax95
Of course it's not factual in the totality of it all, but of all the people I know who are registered Republicans in NC, CO, NJ,NY, Texas, Wy, and Idaho all voted for Trump. Feels like never trumpers are projecting their beliefs onto the boards as their experience. People can try and cast doubt at my arguments all they want. Maybe it's true for them. I don't know, but I live in a bubble I guess. Lol. Every single registered republican I know voted for trump bubble.
packgrad
I'm pretty much the same. I know no Republicans and no registered independents that mostly vote conservative, like myself, that did not vote Trump. I didn't vote Trump las time, but did this time. I think the bubble is more applicable to those that have Republican friends/family that voted Biden.
jadawson
While i concede it could be me in a bubble, i think it could be an age thing as well. i think im younger than a lot of posters on the board so my experience and people i know are likely different.

It's an interesting thought experiment either way
Dmax95
Possibly. Everyone I'm talking about is 35 or over FYI. :-)
ciscopack
If you tell where you are from....you can see what your county did in the election. Here is the map for NC.....
I'm from the country in Franklin Co.; my neighbors and kinfolk voted for Trump in larger numbers than the county did as a whole! Trump 20, 748, Biden - 15,776, Jorgensen - 378, Hawkins - 75 and Blankenship - 70.

99% reported
ciscopack
Dmax95 said:

I live in Denver Co. don't know if I would call that a bubble. :-). Everything I spoke of dems were pushing here.
CO map
jadawson
Dmax95 said:

Possibly. Everyone I'm talking about is 35 or over FYI. :-)

I'm 31 so maybe it's not as different as I thought. Who knows then. Most of my friends live in/around wake/Durham/guilford/meck counties which went blue
ciscopack
Dmax95 said:

Of course it's not factual in the totality of it all, but of all the people I know who are registered Republicans in NC, CO, NJ,NY, Texas, Wy, and Idaho all voted for Trump. Feels like never trumpers are projecting their beliefs onto the boards as their experience. People can try and cast doubt at my arguments all they want. Maybe it's true for them. I don't know, but I live in a bubble I guess. Lol. Every single registered republican I know voted for trump bubble.
WY

TX

NJ

NY

Idaho

NC
Dmax95
What are your maps supposed to show? Was referring to registered Republicans that I knew. I'm confused with your post.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.