ELECTION 2020

151,032 Views | 1781 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/v3kveyk--breaking-sep-24-2023-patrick-byrne-biggest-news-since-nov-3rd-2020.html

"we have it all" ..........have you heard that somewhere before?

and Patrick Byrne is a longtime Democrat by the way.
griff17matt
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

On another topic and not that I take BLS stats all that seriously, they're noting that coming out of the pandemic, 60% of the population is over 65 years of age. Interesting if true, old people turnout to vote and old people abhor instability.
Somebody better get a memo to the Republican radicals in the House that try to shut down the government every other week when a Dem is in charge. Banana Republic stuff.
Somebody better get a memo to Congress that they control the purse strings and not passing an actual budget and kicking the can with these continuing resolutions is Banana Republic stuff.
Congress can't pass a budget, because the aforementioned MAGA Republican radicals are trying to govern from the minority of the minority (instead of winning elections and having the most votes, they prefer the "we'll burn it all down unless we get our way" approach).

The Republican House speaker could pass a budget tomorrow, the one that he agreed on in the Spring, but he's more concerned about keeping his job than whether or not our country is about to punch its own economy in the balls.

You'd almost think they want economic turmoil while Biden is in the White House. Hmmmmm.
You *do* realize government shutdowns have been used as a cudgel by both sides for the past 40 years, right? Or are you just trying to be the left version of BBW? Just wondering so I can put you on ignore as well, if so.
SmaptyWolf
griff17matt said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

On another topic and not that I take BLS stats all that seriously, they're noting that coming out of the pandemic, 60% of the population is over 65 years of age. Interesting if true, old people turnout to vote and old people abhor instability.
Somebody better get a memo to the Republican radicals in the House that try to shut down the government every other week when a Dem is in charge. Banana Republic stuff.
Somebody better get a memo to Congress that they control the purse strings and not passing an actual budget and kicking the can with these continuing resolutions is Banana Republic stuff.
Congress can't pass a budget, because the aforementioned MAGA Republican radicals are trying to govern from the minority of the minority (instead of winning elections and having the most votes, they prefer the "we'll burn it all down unless we get our way" approach).

The Republican House speaker could pass a budget tomorrow, the one that he agreed on in the Spring, but he's more concerned about keeping his job than whether or not our country is about to punch its own economy in the balls.

You'd almost think they want economic turmoil while Biden is in the White House. Hmmmmm.
You *do* realize government shutdowns have been used as a cudgel by both sides for the past 40 years, right? Or are you just trying to be the left version of BBW? Just wondering so I can put you on ignore as well, if so.
Yes, back in the 1980s the Dem House regularly shut down the government for a couple days, sparring with Reagan over some random policy. I actually think that was bull****, too.

But to draw an equivalence with what Republicans are doing now, Dems would have insisted that Reagan has to mint Karl Mark's face on the quarter or they're burning it all down. Obviously not happening. The MAGA Republicans' are asking for ridiculous stuff because their goal isn't any policy... they want the shutdown.
griff17matt
SmaptyWolf said:

griff17matt said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes, back in the 1980s the Dem House regularly shut down the government for a couple days, sparring with Reagan over some random policy. I actually think that was bull****, too.

But to draw an equivalence with what Republicans are doing now, Dems would have insisted that Reagan has to mint Karl Mark's face on the quarter or they're burning it all down. Obviously not happening. The MAGA Republicans' are asking for ridiculous stuff because their goal isn't any policy... they want the shutdown.

So the answer to that 2nd question is yes. Pubs kicked it back up with the Obamacare stuff in the 2010s, then Dems used it for DACA and the boarder wall stuff. Please quit acting like your team doesn't play politics with just as much venom as your opponent. The victim **** is played out.
SmaptyWolf
griff17matt said:

SmaptyWolf said:

griff17matt said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

So the answer to that 2nd question is yes. Pubs kicked it back up with the Obamacare stuff in the 2010s, then Dems used it for DACA and the boarder wall stuff. Please quit acting like your team doesn't play politics with just as much venom as your opponent. The victim **** is played out.
No, the Trump shutdown was all Trump. Congress had a budget ready to go that Trump even agreed to, then at the last second after pressure from the right wing he threatened to veto the budget unless it added billion for his stupid wall. That's what caused the shutdown.

So are you seriously trying to pretend that Republicans right now don't actually WANT the government shut down? Of course that's the goal, and everyone what a room temperature IQ knows it. Ask any of them, they high five at the idea of it staying shut down permanently. Because they are radical nutcases.
BBW12OG
How stupid is that wall now?

Can't wait to hear you backtracking on this one. But, like a typical lefty with their head up their ass you will lie your way around it.

You lefties are something else....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Can't wait to hear you backtracking on this one. But, like a typical lefty with their head up their ass you will lie your way around it.

Let me check. Yep. The wall is still stupid.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Let me check. Yep. The wall is still stupid.
LOL...

You support and loyalty to the left tells a lot about you.

And of course... you would know how to recognize stupid...... you are quite the expert.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And the people you support, voted for and emulate are what then???

Freaking loser....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Biden is throwing, anything he can, against the wall, to see what will stick. He knows the Trump policies resonate with the people.

Build that wall!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Biden is throwing, anything he can, against the wall, to see what will stick. He knows the Trump policies resonate with the people.

Build that wall!!!
Now if only Biden would start stealing 5 year old kids from their parents and locking them in cages by themselves you guys would really reach climax.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Build that wall!!!
Now if only Biden would start stealing 5 year old kids from their parents and locking them in cages by themselves you guys would really reach climax.
You never do follow investigations, do you? That was actually on Obama's watch!! It's killing you that Trump still reigns supreme in your mind...

Joe Biden
packgrad

Nm
TheStorm
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Build that wall!!!

You never do follow investigations, do you? That was actually on Obama's watch!! It's killing you that Trump still reigns supreme in your mind...
It's obvious that dude doesn't have any f'n clue about what he is talking about... but now he's just making himself look really stupid in general on top of that!
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Build that wall!!!
Nice try. Family separations were very rare in prior admins, they had family detention centers, etc. But with Trumps "Zero Tolerance" stuff, every crossing was referred for prosecution, and every kid was separated as though their parent was a child smuggler. Nowhere near enough family detention centers, so off to separate cages in other cities the thousands of kids went. This was all Stephen Miller's brainchild, and as they bragged constantly, the cruelty was the point... who would want to come here if they knew their kid would be stolen and traumatized upon arrival?

Until of course everyone saw the videos of what you were doing. Then it was like "But Obama!".

Seriously, will you guys ever own up to your demonic BS?
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Build that wall!!!
Nice try. Family separations were very rare in prior admins, they had family detention centers, etc. But with Trumps "Zero Tolerance" stuff, every crossing was referred for prosecution, and every kid was separated as though their parent was a child smuggler. Nowhere near enough family detention centers, so off to separate cages in other cities the thousands of kids went. This was all Stephen Miller's brainchild, and as they bragged constantly, the cruelty was the point... who would want to come here if they knew their kid would be stolen upon arrival?

Until of course everyone saw the videos of what you were doing. Then it was like "But Obama!".

5 edits and he's still wrong. Lol.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Build that wall!!!
Nice try. Family separations were very rare in prior admins, they had family detention centers, etc. But with Trumps "Zero Tolerance" stuff, every crossing was referred for prosecution, and every kid was separated as though their parent was a child smuggler. Nowhere near enough family detention centers, so off to separate cages in other cities the thousands of kids went. This was all Stephen Miller's brainchild, and as they bragged constantly, the cruelty was the point... who would want to come here if they knew their kid would be stolen upon arrival?

5 edits and he's still wrong. Lol.

6 edits. I actually care about spelling.
packgrad

Nm. It's evident this cat isn't worth engaging.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Lol. He never was worth engaging to begin with... he's nothing but a liberal, ****ing smartass...

Look at his posts on the sports boards...
caryking
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Lol. He never was worth engaging to begin with... he's nothing but a liberal, ****ing smartass...

that's very true! I don't think anybody likes him, or is that it?

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

So then stop. You've yet to say anything that doesn't sound like a 14-year-old wrote it, so I think I'll be ok.

Oh, and here's 10 edits since I know it gets on your nerves.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Lol, I think I understand the problem now... you mentally peaked in Junior High School.

Come on guys! I just got 31 likes in a post the other day! I'm totally popular, too! I mean, I'm not as popular as you guys, given how many years you've been barfing turds in the Water Cooler, but maybe some day!
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Lol, I think I understand the problem now... you mentally peaked in Junior High School.

Come on guys! I just got 31 likes in a post the other day! I'm totally popular, too! I mean, I'm not as popular as you guys, given how many years you've been barfing turds in the Water Cooler, but maybe some day!
Look at him… he (or it) is the person, outside the crowd, jumping up and down, waving their hands, wanting attention. He all… I'm here…let me in, let me in…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Look at him… he (or it) is the person, outside the crowd, jumping up and down, waving their hands, wanting attention. He all… I'm here…let me in, let me in…
I rarely engage with him. No reason to. Brings nothing to the table at all.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
All this arguing about policies that are proven not to work to curb illegal immigration when the simple solution is to take away the sole reason to immigrate illegally into the United States - the demand to enter the United States legally is higher than the available supply of opportunities to enter the United States legally. Go fix that and you will wipe out illegal entry.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

All this arguing about policies that are proven not to work to curb illegal immigration when the simple solution is to take away the sole reason to immigrate illegally into the United States - the demand to enter the United States legally is higher than the available supply of opportunities to enter the United States legally. Go fix that and you will wipe out illegal entry.

Most people that hand-wring over illegal immigration care a lot more about the immigration piece than the illegal piece.

They don't want the immigrants here, legal or not, so increasing opportunities to legally immigrate doesn't solve their real problem.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

And as long as everyone who claims to be upset about it looks the other way while all of their subcontractor buddies hire illegal immigrants, no magic wall will have any effect on our illegal immigrant population anyway.
packgrad
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Most people that hand-wring over illegal immigration care a lot more about the immigration piece than the illegal piece.

They don't want the immigrants here, legal or not, so increasing opportunities to legally immigrate doesn't solve their real problem.

Look at civ playing the "racists!" card. I fondly remember the old days where you pretended to be an independent. Lol.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

Proven not to work by fake republicans and democrats. Funny how walls and requirements for entry work in other countries but don't work here. Hopefully some more lefties, other than smapty, will like your post to get you what you're looking for.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Proven not to work by fake republicans and democrats. Funny how walls and requirements for entry work in other countries but don't work here. Hopefully some more lefties, other than smapty, will like your post to get you what you're looking for.
Look at the three responses... look who made them. That says it all.

They already got their certificate of completion on their "re-programming."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Look at civ playing the "racists!" card. I fondly remember the old days where you pretended to be an independent. Lol.

LOLOL. Y'all bang on libs for making everything about race and then turn around and bring racism accusations into a conversation where it wasn't said or implied (by me anyway).

People banging the "build the wall" or anti-immigration drum are almost exclusively focused on the 75% of illegals that flow across our southern border from Mexico/Central/South America. And (aside from the overwhelming majority of those immigrants being white) I wasn't talking about racism because most people that don't want those immigrants flowing in balk at things (fair or unfair) like their impact on the job market, crimes they commit, and taxes they don't pay. Making them legal fixes the tax piece but not the job market or crime pieces.
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

LOLOL. Y'all bang on libs for making everything about race and then turn around and bring racism accusations into a conversation where it wasn't said or implied (by me anyway).

People banging the "build the wall" or anti-immigration drum are almost exclusively focused on the 75% of illegals that flow across our southern border from Mexico/Central/South America. And (aside from the overwhelming majority of those immigrants being white) I wasn't talking about racism because most people that don't want those immigrants flowing in balk at things (fair or unfair) like their impact on the job market, crimes they commit, and taxes they don't pay. Making them legal fixes the tax piece but not the job market or crime pieces.
I just want people to come here legally. Really, nothing more or nothing less.

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

So you good with making the immigration process more streamlined and much quicker and easier to navigate?
packgrad
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

So you good with making the immigration process more streamlined and much quicker and easier to navigate?

So you good with building walls to help streamline the influx of immigration to make it much quicker and easier to navigate?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civ, I have said this before…. All anyone has to do is go to their local DMV and tell me that process is simple…. How can the immigration process be simple? So, yes, revise the process!!

That said, we need a sequence to this.

1) wall
2) immigration reform

Most democrats and some republicans want to do this as one package. I want them done in a linear fashion.

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.