ELECTION 2020

154,676 Views | 1850 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You're citing Chicago voting boards, very appropriate when discussing free and fair elections.
Werewolf

You're obviously willing to deep dive into election integrity. Here's a 59 minute interview of Jodie and Ken Zitko regarding their findings - as experts in data analysis - of the #'s of election registration and tabulation of voting results across the state of Illinois. Roughly 6 million votes in 2020 and 4 million in 2022 in Illinois.

Note massive integrity issues amongst 2.5 million voter registration violations and nearly 600,000 voting violations in 2020. This couple is now part of a 27-State team working on election integrity. Our elections are compromised digitally.........the mail-in ballots are just a part of the more massive fraud that's been underway since the turn of the century.

Illinois is probably a red state, LOL. It's that bad.

3.30.24: LT w/ Ken & Jodie Zitko, dedicated lives to fixing our elections, discovered nearly 600,000 Illinois voting violations. Pray! (rumble.com)
DrummerboyWolf
More "non evidence" in the 2020 election from Fulton County, Georgia.

barelypure
The question I've never heard an answer to is why is it the same counties in the same states that there appear to be irregularities in the past several elections. At what point do the election officials do something to solve the problem. Or with these counties being run by Democrats is it being done on purpose. IDK
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

The question I've never heard an answer to is why is it the same counties in the same states that there appear to be irregularities in the past several elections. At what point do the election officials do something to solve the problem. Or with these counties being run by Democrats is it being done on purpose. IDK
Yes..... you have to wonder why it is always the SAME areas and the SAME demographic in charge....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
barelypure said:

The guy Trump called and tried to convince to find 11000 plus votes was and still is a Republican.
caryking
Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

The guy Trump called and tried to convince to find 11000 plus votes was and still is a Republican.
Wufskins, I'll bet you never listened to the entire call, have you?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

If he did he would disappear like he does/and has already here. When faced with facts he does what every chicken sheeyat liberal does. Run and hide.

Says a lot about their character.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

I have not. That's what the courts will decide. I've heard enough to form an opinion. What's yours?
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

If he did he would disappear like he does/and has already here. When faced with facts he does what every chicken sheeyat liberal does. Run and hide.

Says a lot about their character.

And all you do is hurl insults. Pathetic.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

I have not. That's what the courts will decide. I've heard enough to form an opinion. What's yours?
I've listened to the entire call. First, applying the context, he did not ask for them to find new ballots and overturn the election. Trump believes, based on what I've seen and listened to, that the elections was fraudulent in many ways. No Civ, I do not want to rehash that point…

So, Trump was asking the Secretary of State to look into the election issues because it wouldn't take many fraudulent ballots to overturn the election. Anybody, that is truly a serious person, that listens to the call, will come to the same conclusion about Trumps intent.

Just an FYI…. I'm not saying I agree or not, with Trumps assertion; however, I am saying, that he did not ask and/or tell the Secretary of State to overturn the election, like the media narrative.

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

I've listened to the entire call. First, applying the context, he did not ask for them to find new ballots and overturn the election. Trump believes, based on what I've seen and listened to, that the elections was fraudulent in many ways. No Civ, I do not want to rehash that point…

So, Trump was asking the Secretary of State to look into the election issues because it wouldn't take many fraudulent ballots to overturn the election. Anybody, that is truly a serious person, that listens to the call, will come to the same conclusion about Trumps intent.

Just an FYI…. I'm not saying I agree or not, with Trumps assertion; however, I am saying, that he did not ask and/or tell the Secretary of State to overturn the election, like the media narrative.

Do you think a sitting President should be calling a Sec of State to discuss anything regarding state election results? Would you be ok with Biden calling the Democrat SOS for Michigan in November if he lost in 2024?
Civilized
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

Trump thought the caucus that be lost vs. Cruz in 2016 was fraudulent too, with obviously zero basis in reality.

He just believes what he wants to believe because his ego can't handle taking an L.

Idiots don't get a pass for acting illegally based on their childish and baseless beliefs, no matter how much they believe them.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

Do you think a sitting President should be calling a Sec of State to discuss anything regarding state election results? Would you be ok with Biden calling the Democrat SOS for Michigan in November if he lost in 2024?
I'd be fine. In fact, don't think it doesn't happen..

Joe Biden
Wufskins
"What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#:~:text=On%20January%202%2C%202021%2C%20during,from%20the%202020%20presidential%20election.
Wufskins
He lost, and swore he won. Then asked the guy that oversees the Ga elections to find one more vote than what he lost by. But he didn't ask to overturn an election. Just also had a fake elector scheme as a backup, but again, never tried to overturn the Ga election. Not at all.
caryking
Wufskins said:

"What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#:~:text=On%20January%202%2C%202021%2C%20during,from%20the%202020%20presidential%20election.

Let's continue this debate when "you" actually listen to the full call. Until then, this is really a waste of my time.

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

Trump thought the caucus that be lost vs. Cruz in 2016 was fraudulent too, with obviously zero basis in reality.

He just believes what he wants to believe because his ego can't handle taking an L.

Idiots don't get a pass for acting illegally based on their childish and baseless beliefs, no matter how much they believe them.
Ok

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Let's continue this debate when "you" actually listen to the full call. Until then, this is really a waste of my time.

I don't need to listen to the full call to know what he asked of the GA SOS. He's been indicted for said call. I've made up my mind and you have as well. Let's let the courts decide.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I don't need to listen to the full call to know what he asked of the GA SOS. He's been indicted for said call. I've made up my mind and you have as well. Let's let the courts decide.
Pattern continues

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Pattern continues

Yes, the pattern that you guys can stare directly at something and insist that it isn't there.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Pattern continues

And the pattern continues that you won't opine or hold Trump accountable for trying to overturn a fair election in Ga.
Buzzosborne
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

You do realize that the people doing the investigations have in fact listened to the entire call, right? And in what possible context can the Trump quote about finding 11, 000 more votes NOT be considered criminal?
Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

Durham county comes to mind.
caryking
Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

You do realize that the people doing the investigations have in fact listened to the entire call, right? And in what possible context can the Trump quote about finding 11, 000 more votes NOT be considered criminal?
Just go listen to the entire call and let's talk…

Joe Biden
Buzzosborne
caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Do you think you're the guy that can see what no one else can? None of the lawyers, investigators, or journalists on all sides of the political spectrum can see so clearly what is obvious to you? Hell, you should be famous.

Edit to add: just listened to the first 10 minutes of the phone call. My god, it's much much worse than I'd even imagined. No wonder they're going after the DA and prosecutor, that's their only hope.
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

barelypure said:

Yes..... you have to wonder why it is always the SAME areas and the SAME demographic in charge....

There is nothing to wonder about whatsover...
caryking
Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Do you think you're the guy that can see what no one else can? None of the lawyers, investigators, or journalists on all sides of the political spectrum can see so clearly what is obvious to you? Hell, you should be famous.

Edit to add: just listened to the first 10 minutes of the phone call. My god, it's much much worse than I'd even imagined. No wonder they're going after the DA and prosecutor, that's their only hope.
Give me one segment of the 10 minutes and I'll go listen to it again.

BTW, I am famous. I'm omnipotent. I'm the purveyor of truth. I'm an idol!

Joe Biden
Buzzosborne
caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

All it was was the same bunch of lies repeated ad nauseam. Dead voters, people being denied their vote because someone had supposedly already voted in their name, hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots mysteriously dropped off late at night. I knew that if I listened for another 50 minutes would just be the same things repeated five times more.

Now answer one for me please. Instead of requiring everyone to listen to an hour of that crap, why not pick out whatever it is you think gives an innocent context to the statement about finding another 11,790 votes. I'll hang up and listen.
caryking
Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

All it was was the same bunch of lies repeated ad nauseam. Dead voters, people being denied their vote because someone had supposedly already voted in their name, hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots mysteriously dropped off late at night. I knew that if I listened for another 50 minutes would just be the same things repeated five times more.

Now answer one for me please. Instead of requiring everyone to listen to an hour of that crap, why not pick out whatever it is you think gives an innocent context to the statement about finding another 11,790 votes. I'll hang up and listen.
I've said this before to others… we all hear what we want to hear. We all believe what we want to believe. People have different world views.

Now, this country is at an inflection point and someone has to WIN. I pray, my side wins. If they don't, well… it is what it is…

BTW, it's very typical, of one, like you…. based on ten minutes of listening, you came away with an opinion. I listened to the call and came away with a different opinion. All I asked was for the segment that helped you form an opinion. Instead of providing anything, you flipped it on me, to support my opinion. That's good! It doesn't work, however…

I think it's ok for us to move on, right?

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I've said this before to others… we all hear what we want to hear. We all believe what we want to believe. People have different world views.

Now, this country is at an inflection point and someone has to WIN. I pray, my side wins. If they don't, well… it is what it is…

This country is way too divided. Which is sad in my opinion.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

This country is way too divided. Which is sad in my opinion.
I don't see it changing, unfortunately. We are in a place where people's world views are so different, this division is irreparable.

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

One of these days, I'm gonna have to get your autograph.
ncsupack1
Sadly I agree. It's gotten bad over the years.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

One of these days, I'm gonna have to get your autograph.
LOL

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.