ELECTION 2020

154,754 Views | 1850 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by Werewolf
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Someone has gone koo koo over their coco puffs.
Or… you could look at his videos and/or try and dispute what he's saying…

Now, I'm not saying I agree or disagree; rather, just calling out a person as being koo koo is not anymore productive as you might think his post is…

More or less productive than calling someone dudette?
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Now, I'm not saying I agree or disagree; rather, just calling out a person as being koo koo is not anymore productive as you might think his post is…

Yea, and Civ, called me and others out for doing so…. So, as I said in my post, I give. Is it time to start debating the issues or a continuation of ad hominem attacks. I'm ok with you setting the rules. Just let us know…

Personally, I prefer we try and deal with the issues. If one doesn't have a good grasp on the issue, then don't say anything or "I wish I could comment; however, I don't know enough right now". The continuing of lambasting one's character, by a number of us, just isn't moving things forward…

Thoughts?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Yea, and Civ, called me and others out for doing so…. So, as I said in my post, I give. Is it time to start debating the issues or a continuation of ad hominem attacks. I'm ok with you setting the rules. Just let us know…

Personally, I prefer we try and deal with the issues. If one doesn't have a good grasp on the issue, then don't say anything or "I wish I could comment; however, I don't know enough right now". The continuing of lambasting one's character, by a number of us, just isn't moving things forward…

Thoughts?

I agree. Was reading Were's post in the q thread and thought I was still in that thread when I made the coco puffs comment. Because if you believe the stuff he posts there, you got some issues.
barelypure
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

Hunter or Joe? Hunter certainly. Joe had the classified docs issue, but unlike Trump he gave them back. Is there anything besides that?

By my count, if you list Trump's most recent legal issues in Win-Loss-TBD format, he's 0-2-4. I'm sure you can add many many more related to his business dealings going back in time, although you'd probably have to add a Settled category.
Go back and read what I asked. It's not hard.
Remember who you are trying to have a conversation with.......

How many convictions does President Trump have that will stand the appeal process?

ZERO.

All about the DA's, judges and the circuit courts. When it hits legitimate judiciary they will be thrown out and everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows it.

I guess that explains a lot.
The batting average isn't great, that's for sure.

Its better than Trump's legal team's record in the courts wrt 2020 election.
Yes it is. Outside of that not so much. I still think the DAs and these chargers have done nothing more than raise his status with the base. Now, with that said, I still think Trump has a hard time winning this time around also.

It's reinforced his base but that's it. He can't win with them alone. And he's done nothing to pull independents or non Trump (Haley, Christie, Pence) primary voters in.
I agree, I'm not arguing at all. One of my biggest problems with Trump, ( there are many ) is that he does zero to try and bring independents in, ( or folks on the fence ). It cost him the last time and more than likely will again.
Then explain why Trump leads Biden in the Independents vote 45 to 39.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/steve-kornacki-trump-wins-independents-polls-struggling-primaries-rcna140740

Biden only has a 27% approval record with Independents. That could indicate that RFK Jr picks up a good share of Dems who are not on the Biden train along with Independents from both Biden and Trump. Not enough to actually win but enough to give the election to Trump.
barelypure
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Without addressing a single fact I posted you and packskins continue to deflect.

Must be nice living in a world where you have zero accountability.

Again... remind me of what President Trump's "gotcha" moments are and how many have led to a conviction?

How many times has he been locked up?

How many of these goose chases have panned out for the lefties?

How many of these have been proven to be unfounded?

How many times has he been cleared, exononerated?

You think Fani, Letisha and Alvin have got him dead to rights?

You think Engoron's ruling is going to stand?

You think the Jack Smith joke of a trial will ever see the light of day?

You think the NY case with Stormy is going to actually result in a conviction after appeals?

LOL...

Keep being the clowns that you are and I'll be here to remind you of it.

It must suck to always get the football pulled away doesn't it?

You guys have been living in a world where Trump has zero accountability. And now of course he's weaponized running for President to keep that party going.

So now we're reaching the next season finale of the Trump Show. Will he win the election and make all of his indictments disappear? Will he lose the election and finally face justice? Stay tuned!

Biden has said his fair share of things that are questionable wouldn't you agree?

I'm sure on conservative media a day doesn't go by where Biden isn't OMG OUTRAGIOUS to balance out Trump's lunacy, but if you set aside the dementia fan fiction, what questionable things are you referring to exactly?

Look, don't confuse me with some fan boy of Trump. Second, anything over the years, is there anything policy wise do you disagree with when it comes to the Biden Administration? Second, what are your thoughts on Biden's comments on folks of color over the years?
Policy-wise I think Biden has been great, actually. The Israel stuff is a no-win situation which will make people mad no matter what he does, but otherwise he's been giving a foreign-policy Master Class. His infrastructure bill was a huge deal, desperately needed... the first President to accomplish something like that in ages, despite Republicans being lunatics. Biden has even created a renaissance in American manufacturing (something Trump pretended to care about but never delivered), including building our own microchip industry... in a sane world America First types would be thrilled about that.

Immigration has been a mess, but much of that is out of Biden's control. The pandemic emergency declaration let Trump pretend that it was him that kept immigrants out, but once that was over Biden had to obey our laws. And as Republicans have recently made clear, they have NO interest in fixing our immigration laws to improve the situation. It's just too good of an election issue for them to ever let go of.

As far as Biden's comments, I'd say you could combine them all together over 50 years and they would equal an average Tuesday morning of Trump's ravings, so not really a factor affecting my vote.

Anything in particular that you disagree with?
Actually the chips manufacturing is a bust because the DEI component added to the bill makes them virtually impossible to build. And in fact, several of the chip manufacturers have abandoned their plans to expand in the US.
Now explain that after 3 years and $7 billion dollars we've got 4 active EV chargers and 3 others in various states of coming online. At that price tag and timeline we'll be well into the next century before we have the EV chargers needed.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Thoughts?

I agree. Was reading Were's post in the q thread and thought I was still in that thread when I made the coco puffs comment. Because if you believe the stuff he posts there, you got some issues.
Perhaps not. Yes, some of the things he post are out there; however, some are good. I try to educate myself on things that I find interesting. Others, well, I just move on…

Joe Biden
caryking
barelypure said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Without addressing a single fact I posted you and packskins continue to deflect.

Again... remind me of what President Trump's "gotcha" moments are and how many have led to a conviction?

You think the NY case with Stormy is going to actually result in a conviction after appeals?

LOL...

You guys have been living in a world where Trump has zero accountability. And now of course he's weaponized running for President to keep that party going.

So now we're reaching the next season finale of the Trump Show. Will he win the election and make all of his indictments disappear? Will he lose the election and finally face justice? Stay tuned!

Biden has said his fair share of things that are questionable wouldn't you agree?

I'm sure on conservative media a day doesn't go by where Biden isn't OMG OUTRAGIOUS to balance out Trump's lunacy, but if you set aside the dementia fan fiction, what questionable things are you referring to exactly?

Look, don't confuse me with some fan boy of Trump. Second, anything over the years, is there anything policy wise do you disagree with when it comes to the Biden Administration? Second, what are your thoughts on Biden's comments on folks of color over the years?
Policy-wise I think Biden has been great, actually. The Israel stuff is a no-win situation which will make people mad no matter what he does, but otherwise he's been giving a foreign-policy Master Class. His infrastructure bill was a huge deal, desperately needed... the first President to accomplish something like that in ages, despite Republicans being lunatics. Biden has even created a renaissance in American manufacturing (something Trump pretended to care about but never delivered), including building our own microchip industry... in a sane world America First types would be thrilled about that.

Immigration has been a mess, but much of that is out of Biden's control. The pandemic emergency declaration let Trump pretend that it was him that kept immigrants out, but once that was over Biden had to obey our laws. And as Republicans have recently made clear, they have NO interest in fixing our immigration laws to improve the situation. It's just too good of an election issue for them to ever let go of.

As far as Biden's comments, I'd say you could combine them all together over 50 years and they would equal an average Tuesday morning of Trump's ravings, so not really a factor affecting my vote.

Actually the chips manufacturing is a bust because the DEI component added to the bill makes them virtually impossible to build. And in fact, several of the chip manufacturers have abandoned their plans to expand in the US.
Now explain that after 3 years and $7 billion dollars we've got 4 active EV chargers and 3 others in various states of coming online. At that price tag and timeline we'll be well into the next century before we have the EV chargers needed.
I'm not a fan of government investing in market demands. I would much prefer the market drive development.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
barelypure said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

I'm not sure what your asking me to explain? Can you clarify?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Why should WE watch what were posts when he admits he doesn't watch half of it?
barelypure

Well let me say it simpler.
$7 billion dollars to build EV chargers
3 years later there are only 4 working EV chargers and 3 almost working from the money allocated

Now yes private industry is rolling out EV chargers on their own but like most things gov't takes on it's over budget and not on time. This $7 billion would have been better spent in the form of tax credits to companies that actually install working EV chargers rather than Mayor Pete being in charge. He can't even keep the potholes filled so expecting him to do anything tech-wise is a pipe dream
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Why should WE watch what were posts when he admits he doesn't watch half of it?
Hokie, I said you "could"…. I'm not saying you "should". That's up to you. If you don't want to watch his videos, then don't comment, is my opinion.

Now, I have asked, commented, and so many things about Were gumming up post. I wish he wouldn't; however, I can't control him.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
barelypure said:

3 years later there are only 4 working EV chargers and 3 almost working from the money allocated

Now yes private industry is rolling out EV chargers on their own but like most things gov't takes on it's over budget and not on time. This $7 billion would have been better spent in the form of tax credits to companies that actually install working EV chargers rather than Mayor Pete being in charge. He can't even keep the potholes filled so expecting him to do anything tech-wise is a pipe dream

ah, got it, we are in agreement here.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

Private industry rolling out EV charging is exactly why, unless you own a Tesla, our nationwide network sucks at the moment. Anyone with an electric car knows it's a mess. In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about.

One of the main reasons there has been a delay in the rollout over the last several years is because there was a massive shakeup in the charging standard. As of last year all of the major North American players have now transitioned to the Tesla charging standard (NACS).

If Pete had rushed out of the gate 3 years ago and built out $7 billion of infrastructure using the old standard, you'd be bawling about how stupid and wasteful the government is instead.

I dunno, something tells me you're just looking for an excuse to bawl about Biden.
Wufskins
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Private industry rolling out EV charging is exactly why, unless you own a Tesla, our nationwide network sucks at the moment. Anyone with an electric car knows it's a mess. In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about.

One of the main reasons there has been a delay in the rollout over the last several years is because there was a massive shakeup in the charging standard. As of last year all of the major North American players have now transitioned to the Tesla charging standard (NACS).

If Pete had rushed out of the gate 3 years ago and built out $7 billion of infrastructure using the old standard, you'd be bawling about how stupid and wasteful the government is instead.

I dunno, something tells me you're just looking for an excuse to bawl about Biden.

No way, Barely loves him some Mayor Pete.
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

Hunter or Joe? Hunter certainly. Joe had the classified docs issue, but unlike Trump he gave them back. Is there anything besides that?

By my count, if you list Trump's most recent legal issues in Win-Loss-TBD format, he's 0-2-4. I'm sure you can add many many more related to his business dealings going back in time, although you'd probably have to add a Settled category.
Go back and read what I asked. It's not hard.
Remember who you are trying to have a conversation with.......

How many convictions does President Trump have that will stand the appeal process?

ZERO.

All about the DA's, judges and the circuit courts. When it hits legitimate judiciary they will be thrown out and everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows it.

I guess that explains a lot.
The batting average isn't great, that's for sure.

Its better than Trump's legal team's record in the courts wrt 2020 election.
Yes it is. Outside of that not so much. I still think the DAs and these chargers have done nothing more than raise his status with the base. Now, with that said, I still think Trump has a hard time winning this time around also.

It's reinforced his base but that's it. He can't win with them alone. And he's done nothing to pull independents or non Trump (Haley, Christie, Pence) primary voters in.
I agree, I'm not arguing at all. One of my biggest problems with Trump, ( there are many ) is that he does zero to try and bring independents in, ( or folks on the fence ). It cost him the last time and more than likely will again.
Then explain why Trump leads Biden in the Independents vote 45 to 39.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/steve-kornacki-trump-wins-independents-polls-struggling-primaries-rcna140740

Biden only has a 27% approval record with Independents. That could indicate that RFK Jr picks up a good share of Dems who are not on the Biden train along with Independents from both Biden and Trump. Not enough to actually win but enough to give the election to Trump.

So polls now matter?
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Werewolf
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Thoughts?

Perhaps not. Yes, some of the things he post are out there; however, some are good. I try to educate myself on things that I find interesting. Others, well, I just move on…
The Devol ution you say ....... :-)
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Didn't watch this one but the title and brief descriptor seems to be consistent with what I know from other sources.

Werewolf
Know the name, Tina Peters.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
As I've shared many times here, the digital fraud is massive.......the integrity of the machines and software is a farce. The mail in ballots are almost a distraction........I suspect that mail in ballots were intended to serve as a distraction.........to misdirect our efforts to find the theft.

You guys need to come to terms with the fact that the bad guys are very cunning........with trillions of dollars at their disposal to cheat.

Werewolf
Funny, love all the comments.........KId Rock the comedian.

Werewolf
I watch a General Thomas McInerny interview in Nov/Dec 2020 where he talked about the US Special Forces gunbattle with the CIA in Germany the day after the 2020 election. The military has it all. Like Trump says "we caught em all".

Werewolf
What I've said many times and posted here too. #Devolution

Werewolf
Hunter Biden less than a mile from Dominion HQ in Serbia on the day of the 2020 election.

Computer algorithms working toward an intended result.

Actual people involved have admitted to their participation in the digital election fraud.

..........the truth is coming. Preparing the battlefield is nearly complete.

JUAN O SAVIN- A couple of topics with John Michael Chambers- 4 11 2024 (rumble.com)
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Hunter Biden less than a mile from Dominion HQ in Serbia on the day of the 2020 election.

Actual people involved have admitted to their participation in the digital election fraud.

JUAN O SAVIN- A couple of topics with John Michael Chambers- 4 11 2024 (rumble.com)

Hey, what ever happened to Hunter Biden? Boy, once it came out that Republicans' key witness was on the Russian intelligence payroll that whole scheme disappeared fast.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hey, what ever happened to Hunter Biden? Boy, once it came out that Republicans' key witness was on the Russian intelligence payroll that whole scheme disappeared fast.
Hey, what ever happened to Sleepy Joe's classified documents scandal? You know the news broke last week that in 2016 he told the ghost writer that he had classified documents in the garage right? And admitted he had more in other places right?

What ever happened to his recorded interview with Special Counsel Hur? You know the recordings that his DOJ are refusing to release because they will show that he is a bumbling idiot.

Much like the rest of your ilk you cherry pick what you want and refuse to answer to the issues, and they are many, that your POS party has.

Now... GFY.
Wufskins
I wonder if Sleepy Don can stay awake in court today. Maybe he can have the pillow guy hook him up with one of those fancy pillows so his neck doesn't bobb up and down. Does he make those U shaped pillows people use on airplanes?
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hey, what ever happened to Sleepy Joe's classified documents scandal? You know the news broke last week that in 2016 he told the ghost writer that he had classified documents in the garage right? And admitted he had more in other places right?

What ever happened to his recorded interview with Special Counsel Hur? You know the recordings that his DOJ are refusing to release because they will show that he is a bumbling idiot.

Much like the rest of your ilk you cherry pick what you want and refuse to answer to the issues, and they are many, that your POS party has.

Now... GFY.

Nothing happened, because people are finally learning to not take you idiots seriously.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Now... GFY.

Nothing happened, because people are finally learning to not take you idiots seriously.
You and foreskins still won't address the issues will you?

Very telling. GFY.
Wufskins
Still so angry. Man, if strangers on an anonymous message board get you so dang upset, perhaps it's YOU BBW that needs help.
Ncsufist
In his defense (god I feel dirty saying that) jury selection is boring as hell.
Wufskins
Ncsufist said:

In his defense (god I feel dirty saying that) jury selection is boring as hell.

Definitely agree there, especially jury selection.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.