ELECTION 2020

150,569 Views | 1779 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by BBW12OG
GoPack2008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

wolfman18 said:

I feared "fraud" would be the theme of this election with some key states being so close.

One one hand, the president himself started the attack on voter fraud in the first debate, right? I think he said something about not accepting the results. From reports, Pubs have complicated things in some states not counting mail-in ballots until the end.

On the other hand, for 4 years, Dems along with the media have done everything they could do to get orange man out of office.

If the roles were reversed (Trump close win over biden), I think its fair Dems would be hollering about fraud or demanding recounts.

Demanding recounts is fair game.

Dems hollering about fraud on Twitter? Probably. Twitter is full of idiots.

Any president - Dem or Pub - other than Trump embarrassing himself and our country the way Trump is tonight?

Nope, he's uniquely good at that.

You know... Trump is rightfully pissed as to way he has been treated for four years. If the media was truly doing the proper job, we would probably see a more reasonable person. He predicted this and I believe he is seeing his prediction come true...

I guess he should just sit back and accept things as they are. I would be speaking out as well.

Somebody just needs to rationale the large swaths of ballots that have come in for one candidate.
Did he predict it? Or did he just spend the 8+ months laying the groundwork to make claims of fraud, no matter what happened
Or were the left, the media, the Dems, Big Tech et al laying the groundwork for a fraud election they could win by publishing fake polls which could lead to voter suppression, impeaching a President on no evidence at all, asking him about transferring power peacefully, mailing out millions of unrequested ballots? This is the Transition Integrity Project and it may work, but the one piece they did not count on was Ruth Bader Ginsburg dying.

This whole counting the "Ballots" is a fraud. Hey Joe when are you going to say you want all legal votes counted? Come on man? If you cannot see that this is a total sham, then you will never see it. I expect it from the people on the left here. You say you split your vote and didn't vote for Trump but voted for Tillis. Are you trusting the process?
This is dangerous, baseless conspiracy theory nonsense.
jadawson
caryking said:

jadawson said:

The whole country was united in either hating him or finding him a complete joke of a man until about 2015 to be far....

He's changed his political affilliations about 5 times in his adult life, including both back and forth between democrat and republic (registered democrat between 2001-2009). He has no beliefs other than what suits him best.
He ran as a Republican and he governed as a typical Republican. So, your point is... As far as the Republican Party thinks, he's done ok as a person with no beliefs...
Did he govern as a typical republican? He is one of the biggest spenders in presidential history, the Debt continues to pile up, he is against free trade, has imposed tariffs on long time US allies forcing costs to be passed on to consumers, government regulatory and administrative costs are higher under him than they were under Obama.

There's not a fiscally conservative thing about him...
jadawson
Cthepack said:

You hate you some trump if you are watching a live stream of votes being counted. Dedication!
im not watching it, i trust the election process the same now as i did in 2016. im stating it exists for those that want to keep an eye out for this supposed fraud
GoPack2008
Even the post is like "nah, this stuff is crazy"

Civilized
Trump's campaign complained in court earlier today about supposedly not having observers in the counting room in Philadelphia, but his campaign's attorney admitted that the campaign already had observers in the room, which prompted the judge to ask, "Then what's your problem?"

LOL
GoPack2008
Civilized said:

Trump's campaign complained in court earlier today about supposedly not having observers in the counting room in Philadelphia, but his campaign's attorney admitted that the campaign already had observers in the room, which prompted the judge to ask, "Then what's your problem?"

LOL
He specifically said "there's a non zero number of them in the room."

You can't make this stuff up.
Civilized
GoPack2008 said:

What was more embarrassing for Trump, his first debate or his press conference tonight?
IseWolf22
jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

The whole country was united in either hating him or finding him a complete joke of a man until about 2015 to be far....

He's changed his political affilliations about 5 times in his adult life, including both back and forth between democrat and republic (registered democrat between 2001-2009). He has no beliefs other than what suits him best.
He ran as a Republican and he governed as a typical Republican. So, your point is... As far as the Republican Party thinks, he's done ok as a person with no beliefs...
Did he govern as a typical republican? He is one of the biggest spenders in presidential history, the Debt continues to pile up, he is against free trade, has imposed tariffs on long time US allies forcing costs to be passed on to consumers, government regulatory and administrative costs are higher under him than they were under Obama.

Yep. He was absolutely not a typical Republican. For one, he's a populist, which people actually love him for. If he was a typical Republican he probably would have won this election easily.

Edit to add. Where are the prominent Republicans supporting fraud claims. I'm not seeing the party defend him
Wolfpackrich1
I am going to say it. There is a lot of bad losers. Who take an argument and twist it so they seem like a victim. There are no massive frauds in this election. So go ahead and make your arguments with fake news. Yeah how does that feel being used on you.
GoPack2008
Wolfpackrich1 said:

I am going to say it. There is a lot of bad losers. Who take an argument and twist it so they seem like a victim. There are no massive frauds in this election. So go ahead and make your arguments with fake news. Yeah how does that feel being used on you.
Yep. You can be angry about a loss, you can feel it's unfair.

But this fraud nonsense is dangerous. For example, GA has a republican governor and secretary of state. I'm a democrat but I trust what they are doing. They are counting the votes legitimately. Arizona has a republican governor and democratic secretary of state. I trust them both, and they have worked together to administrate an effective election.

We've got to have this trust in our our systems and institutions, no matter if our guys win or lose.

There's plenty of shenanigans that I disagree with, for example gerrymandering, but that's legal. I don't like it, but it's legal. Votes that are cast legally have to be counted. Period.
jadawson
GoPack2008 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Yep. You can be angry about a loss, you can feel it's unfair.

But this fraud nonsense is dangerous. For example, GA has a republican governor and secretary of state. I'm a democrat but I trust what they are doing. They are counting the votes legitimately.

We've got to have this trust in our our systems and institutions, no matter if our guys win or lose.

There's plenty of shenanigans that I disagree with, for example gerrymandering, but that's legal. I don't like it, but it's legal. Votes that are cast legally have to be counted. Period.
No you dont understand. Trump said in his press conference that every state where he's filing lawsuits is controlled by democrats. Surely Donald Trump wouldn't lie to the american people like that?
GoPack2008
Civilized said:

GoPack2008 said:

What was more embarrassing for Trump, his first debate or his press conference tonight?
Option C

How he acts when the election is finally called for Biden.
GoPack2008

Replied when I meant to edit. Delete.
Civilized
It never even occurred to me to think FRAUD or HOAX in 2016.

Trump won. It made me question all the normal things about HOW it happened - how the Dems managed to nominate a candidate that was so unlikeable that made them susceptible to that result, how polls had underestimated Trump's support, how he surprisingly resonated with non-college educated whites that were nothing like his silver spoon experience, how a pompous reality TV star with few obvious qualifications to be president could become president of our country, etc.

But I never thought to question the process. RIGGED ILLEGAL FRAUD CHEATING never crossed my mind.
packgrad
IseWolf22 said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

Yep. He was absolutely not a typical Republican. For one, he's a populist, which people actually love him for. If he was a typical Republican he probably would have won this election easily.

Edit to add. Where are the prominent Republicans supporting fraud claims. I'm not seeing the party defend him

Is Ted Cruz prominent enough for you?
GoPack2008
Civilized said:

It never even occurred to me to think FRAUD or HOAX in 2016.

Trump won. It made me question all the normal things about HOW it happened - how the Dems managed to nominate a candidate that was so unlikeable that made them susceptible to that result, how polls had underestimated Trump's support, how he surprisingly resonated with non-college educated whites that were nothing like his silver spoon experience, how a pompous reality TV star with few obvious qualifications to be president could become president of our country, etc.

But I never thought to question the process. RIGGED ILLEGAL FRAUD CHEATING never crossed my mind.
Correct.

And even the most extreme allegations--coordinating with Russia or benefitting from Russian interference, were pre-vote issues. The votes were the votes, and nobody on the left ever suggested otherwise. Nobody ever suggested there was fraud at the polls, or something fishy in that regard.
packgrad
Lol at the revisionist history with RUSSIA!!!!! from the perpetually Trump offended.
GoPack2008
packgrad said:

Lol at the revisionist history with RUSSIA!!!!! from the perpetually Trump offended.
It's inconceivable that you'd actually be too stupid to understand the difference.

You just wanna try to fight.
GoPack2008
packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

No.
packgrad
GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

It's inconceivable that you'd actually be too stupid to understand the difference.

Aww... name calling from the TDS chief. It's inconceivable how you expect anybody to take you seriously in regards to Trump. You just want to be offended.
packgrad
GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

No.

You just want to fight!!! Lolol
GoPack2008
packgrad said:

GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

Aww... name calling from the TDS chief. It's inconceivable how you expect anybody to take you seriously in regards to Trump. You just want to be offended.
I think you forgot to bring your big boy pants.
GoPack2008
packgrad said:

GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

No.

To be fair, I never said I didn't want to fight. Just that you also want to.
jadawson
packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

LOL

The same Ted Cruz who said he wasn't a servile puppy dog and wouldn't just fall lock step in with a man who insulted his wife and his father? The same Ted Cruz that immediately fell in lock step after that? The same Ted Cruz that called Trump a "sniveling coward"? The same Ted Cruz who called Trump "a pathological liar", a "serial philanderer", "utterly amoral", and "a narcissist on the level this country has never seen"?

The Cruz that said about Trump "If i were in my car and getting ready to reverse and saw Donald in the back up camera, im not confident which pedal i'd push"?

The same Cruz of which Donald Trump has said "He'll say whatever he wants to say. I actually think he's a very unstable person", and "this guy Ted Cruz is the single biggest liar I have ever dealt with in my life.

Excuse me if i don't believe Cruz's backing of Trump as anything more than politics.
packgrad
Civilized
GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

As you know, pubs on here refuse to distinguish between Russia being determined by a bipartisan and Republican-led Congressional committee to have interfered with the election, and Trump colluding with Russia.

No matter which one you say, they'll respond RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA even though the former is unequivocally true and you're not even trying to argue the latter.
packgrad
What's lol is that you all wonder who is supporting the president, then get answers, and say not good enough. The TDS is strong in you.
packgrad
GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

No.

To be fair, I never said I didn't want to fight. Just that you also want to.

To be fair, typical democrat response. Nancy Peolosi would be proud.
packgrad
GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

I think you forgot to bring your big boy pants.

Somebody is trying too hard.
jadawson
packgrad said:

What's lol is that you all wonder who is supporting the president, then get answers, and say not good enough. The TDS is strong in you.
Im not the one that said it wasn't good enough. I just said I don't trust Ted Cruz on anything other than the fact that he's a hypocrite of the highest order.

You can keep saying "TDS" to everyone who believes something different to you, but i'm not sure what you're endgame is with it. It just reads as a 2020 politics version of "nuh uh".
IseWolf22
packgrad said:

That one definitely counts.

Point conceded
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Im not the one that said it wasn't good enough. I just said I don't trust Ted Cruz on anything other than the fact that he's a hypocrite of the highest order.

You can keep saying "TDS" to everyone who believes something different to you, but i'm not sure what you're endgame is with it. It just reads as a 2020 politics version of "nuh uh".

No I don't say it to everyone who disagrees with me. Just the ones that say "nuh uh" I don't believe him when he has multiple comments supporting the president. Not sure what else you need from him.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1
IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

That one definitely counts.

Point conceded

I think she makes a great point also. But the point she makes is for no fraud.
So all other Republicans across the country had great election night except Donald Trump? He was the sole victim?

Sounds like noise and fake news to me.
PackBacker07
Prove it, don't tweet it to the MAGA tin foil hatters.
Y'all means ALL.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.