ELECTION 2020

151,068 Views | 1781 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ncsupack1
jadawson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jkpackfan said:

What are all of you Trump haters gonna obsess over now that he's not gonna be president anymore?
I guess i'll find something else to do the same way the Obama haters did in 2016
TheStorm
jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

What are all of you Trump haters gonna obsess over now that he's not gonna be president anymore?
I guess i'll find something else to do the same way the Obama haters did in 2016
LOL. That's hilarious... like Republican's spent every single day of eight straight years trying to get rid of him... like the first ten to fifteen minutes of every mainstream newscast was focused 100% on Obama and parsing this word or that word that wasn't answered to somebody's liking... that comparison isn't even in the same f'n galaxy. You must have really had a tough four (4) years there dude.
caryking
TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

LOL. That's hilarious... like Republican's spent every single day of eight straight years trying to get rid of him... like the first ten to fifteen minutes of every mainstream newscast was focused 100% on Obama and parsing this word or that word that wasn't answered to somebody's liking... that comparison isn't even in the same f'n galaxy. You must have really had a tough four (4) years there dude.
He didn't have a tough four years. He probably revels in the idea of disfunction. I can't image how bad a home life he probably has...
jadawson
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

He didn't have a tough four years. He probably revels in the idea of disfunction. I can't image how bad a home life he probably has...

Just lol at this
Pacfanweb
TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

Complete and utter BS.

Maybe the first part of ever Fox broadcast was that way, but it wasn't that way on every single other broadcast show.
They literally covered for Obama and did their damnedest to NOT report on gaffes and misspeaks and other such things that they REVELED in reporting when Trump did them.

Now I fully admit that Trump helped them out a lot, plus pissed them all off by hitting back on a regular (and very petty) basis....but that doesn't change the fact that what you said there is totally inaccurate.

Tell us just how Republicans had a thing to do with anything that got reported on Obama by ANYONE other than Fox News.
Answer: They didn't. Because they have no control or influence on ANY of the other MSM outlets, which are all in lock-step with the Democratic party and had a vested interest in shielding Obama from as much negative press as possible.
caryking
jadawson said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

Just lol at this

Why?
jadawson
caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

Just lol at this

Why?

Because you are projecting an idea about my home life and that I "revel in the idea of dysfunction" based off what I said. Pretty sad imo
Pacfanweb
jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

Just lol at this

Why?

Because you are projecting an idea about my home life and that I "revel in the idea of dysfunction" based off what I said. Pretty sad imo

I thought he was talking about Trump
caryking
jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

Just lol at this

Why?

I think, based on your post, something must have been a miss for you. That being said, I can't prove anything. Your home life is your home life. People have world views for reasons, why? I don't know...

In summary, you said "I guess i'll find something else to do the same way the Obama haters did in 2016". How is that any different than what I said? It isn't; however, I'm confident you will have the ability to justify your comments.

Move along...
ciscopack
How many Trump Slush Fund calls did you "Patriots" get today? I got 5 from Save America....well, at least 5. To pay for the fight to keep Liberals from stealing the election. Press 3 and hold the line to give. They know to use 919 numbers (in my case) because others get kicked out too easily. These were all on my landline.
caryking
ciscopack said:

How many Trump Slush Fund calls did you "Patriots" get today? I got 5 from Save America....well, at least 5. To pay for the fight to keep Liberals from stealing the election. Press 3 and hold the line to give. They know to use 919 numbers (in my case) because others get kicked out too easily. These were all on my landline.
I'm not a fan of these calls and/or emails. I did receive some as well.
packgrad
Not surprising one of the Biden supporters attacking Trump supporters in DC is a Journalism major. Shocker.

Pacfanweb
ciscopack said:

LOL

Who has a landline now?
TheStorm
Pacfanweb said:

TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

Complete and utter BS.

Maybe the first part of ever Fox broadcast was that way, but it wasn't that way on every single other broadcast show.
They literally covered for Obama and did their damnedest to NOT report on gaffes and misspeaks and other such things that they REVELED in reporting when Trump did them.

Now I fully admit that Trump helped them out a lot, plus pissed them all off by hitting back on a regular (and very petty) basis....but that doesn't change the fact that what you said there is totally inaccurate.

Tell us just how Republicans had a thing to do with anything that got reported on Obama by ANYONE other than Fox News.
Answer: They didn't. Because they have no control or influence on ANY of the other MSM outlets, which are all in lock-step with the Democratic party and had a vested interest in shielding Obama from as much negative press as possible.
WHOOOOSHHH
SexualChocolate
Pacfanweb
TheStorm said:

Pacfanweb said:

TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

jkpackfan said:

Complete and utter BS.

WHOOOOSHHH
Okay, you got me. I read that as you were seriously saying it and not the way you meant.
PackBacker07
Another day, another embarrassing L for President-lame duck Trump.

Y'all means ALL.
SexualChocolate
statefan91
I appreciate that Rudy has reminded me to go watch My Cousin Vinny

caryking
SexualChocolate said:

Factually not true! They pulled there current only case because the board of canvassers in Detroit submitted an affidavit saying they were bullied into sending a certification the night before. Once they rescinded their vote, Rudy pulled the case. The media is dishonest and intentionally providing out of context reports.
PackBacker07
This is the man President-lame duck Trump thinks can help him steal the election:

Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

This is the man President-lame duck Trump thinks can help him steal the election:

This is typical Democrat substance. Yawn.
packgrad
PackBacker07
Sidney Powell referenced Hugo Chavez as playing a key role in this "operation" during this PC. He has been dead for over 7 years. Keep hanging your hat on her and Rudy. It's honestly shocking America fell for the Trump con 4 years ago, and now this.
Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

Sidney Powell referenced Hugo Chavez as playing a key role in this "operation" during this PC. He has been dead for over 7 years. Keep hanging your hat on her and Rudy. It's honestly shocking America fell for the Trump con 4 years ago, and now this.

Will do!!!
ncsualum05
PackBacker07 said:

It was created under the Chavez regime over 20 years ago and utilized for him originally to stay in power and fix his elections. Of course the company coordinated with other dictators and leaders around the world and it's in multiple countries. China is involved of course. So they're not saying Chavez is behind it TODAY as he is dead now. He had a hand in it's creation.
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

PackBacker, relax! This will be over soon. Let it play out and see what happens.

The allegations today were pretty big! You nor I know the truth; however, we can both speculate. Soon enough, someone's speculations will be correct. Fair enough?
TheStorm
All i have to add is that it's a crying shame that we aren't allowed to call someone a ****ing *****, when it's obvious that is exactly what he is..
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Fair enough. It's just all insanity to me, but to each his own. I think all this conspiracy theory peddling is horrific for the country, and will only gets worse. And honestly I get really bummed that fellow Pack fans/alum get sucked into it.
Y'all means ALL.
Cthepack
Just curious were you sucked in on the Russia stuff for 3 years? Did you feel sorry for the pack fans that were sucked into it?
ciscopack
packgrad said:

Prove it B!+C#!
ciscopack
Where are you DT, come out of hiding and do your job!
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

Fair enough. It's just all insanity to me, but to each his own. I think all this conspiracy theory peddling is horrific for the country, and will only gets worse. And honestly I get really bummed that fellow Pack fans/alum get sucked into it.

Agree! This is insanity; however, if these allegations come true, this should piss off everyone. This, unfortunately, is our democracy at work.

ciscopack
Biden's margin of victory widens as Trump's subversion efforts grow more frantic

President-elect Joe Biden's margin of victory over President Donald Trump surpassed 6 million votes on Friday, as ballots continue to be counted across the nation. (> 6,000,000)

More than the number of people in South Carolina or Wisconsin or Colorado or Alabama or Louisiana or somewhere around the #19 or #20 populated state in the nation.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.