ELECTION 2020

154,541 Views | 1850 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

You do realize the guy was talking about a poll right. So for Tucker to verify the poll he would have had to conduct another poll. But since all Tucker does is lie there would need to be a poll to verify that poll. So where does it end.

When other talking heads have on people who have conducted polls do you ask them to verify the poll or are they just giving the poll taker a platform to report the results of the poll.

I think you have a Tucker problem more than a problem with the poll. IOW had this been on someone else's show you would have been more receptive

The Tucker problem is that he is an admitted liar. So yes, I question most of what he says and what he has on his show. If we are going to hold the left to a standard and call them out for lying, why not hold the same standard to our side?
That's a start. Now if you guys hadn't been trained to distrust fact checkers, Google, science, or any other external source of truth, you might discover all of the un-admitted liars that shape your worldview, too.
LOL... I'm still waiting on the " fact checkers " on Biden and his crap that comes out of his mouth daily. And folks wonder why people don't trust the media.

It would sell, so why is anyone waiting on anything?

Why haven't the right-leaning media done the fact checking and then profited?
Right wing media does. To your first question, you can answer as to why MSM doesn't go out of their way, even though they get herded out repletely by his handlers. Anything to protect Biden. One other thing, do you think Biden is honest with what he says and therefore no need for fact checkers?

Because a lot of the legacy media leans left. Same reason why Fox and OAN and Newsmax don't call out Trump's buffoonery. This isn't news.

Good thing there are plenty of both left- and right-leaning news sources so Americans can choose to consume news from across the spectrum if they want.

And if we're keeping score, only right-leaning media has been successfully sued to smithereens for completely and knowingly fabricating bull**** news to appease their thirsty audience.

To be fair, in 2024 reality has a pretty strong liberal bias, so outside of obvious partisans like MSNBC how can you be sure?

I know what you're driving at and don't completely disagree, but there are ways to try to quantify such things carried out by fairly centrist organizations.

I don't think many of us would argue strongly with this characterization of various outlets, for example:

ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Changing subjects, the left should be proud about what's happening on some of these places of " higher " learning. Taking over buildings by force, making threats to others, and having classes closed for in person. Strange this happens in election years? I guess it's a happen chance.
Yep....

And so far President Trump hasn't taken the bait.

Whereas.... Sleepy Joe.... in his infinite wisdom... said there are "good people on both sides...."

Wonder why the media let that one slide and continue to lie about what President Trump said?

Notice how Comrade Civ goosesteps the company line when trying to explain what his side is doing...

Rule #1: Never admit your party is a bunch of clowns that pander to "downtrodden demographics" but keeps them poor and uneducated on purpose.

Rule #2: Never discuss your party's shortcomings without first over stating your opponents shortcomings and even making up lies about it. Most importantly make sure the local party members in government lie like hell and get the media to collaborate the lies and run with them.
Good points. A pattern is forming on major election years. The squad was all out and about shaking hands with the protesters.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Changing subjects, the left should be proud about what's happening on some of these places of " higher " learning. Taking over buildings by force, making threats to others, and having classes closed for in person. Strange this happens in election years? I guess it's a happen chance.
Yep....

Whereas.... Sleepy Joe.... in his infinite wisdom... said there are "good people on both sides...."

Wonder why the media let that one slide and continue to lie about what President Trump said?

Notice how Comrade Civ goosesteps the company line when trying to explain what his side is doing...

Rule #1: Never admit your party is a bunch of clowns that pander to "downtrodden demographics" but keeps them poor and uneducated on purpose.

Rule #2: Never discuss your party's shortcomings without first over stating your opponents shortcomings and even making up lies about it. Most importantly make sure the local party members in government lie like hell and get the media to collaborate the lies and run with them.
Good points. A pattern is forming on major election years. The squad was all out and about shaking hands with the protesters.
Sleepy Joe has way too many weeks to go before the election and his blunders and "gaffes" as Civ and the pillow biting boys say, he's going to step in it deep. How bad it will hurt him depends on how deep he steps.

In Michigan he is hated. Doubtful the Muslims will vote for Trump but not voting for Biden is just the same. Biden loses Michigan he loses the election.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yep....

Rule 1A Never admit it was Trump and his low IQ supporters that stormed the Capitol and wanted to hang Mike Pence.
ncsupack1
Gotta change the subject I see.
caryking
Thanks for referring to me as a Low IQ voter…
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

He's not worth the trouble to type out a response.

Again... he got his ass kicked a lot growing up. Now everyone here sees why his entire existence revolves around being a dooooosh nozzle on college message boards.

Imagine that being your ONLY life and sense of belonging.
Wufskins
Did you storm the Capitol?
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

You do realize the guy was talking about a poll right. So for Tucker to verify the poll he would have had to conduct another poll. But since all Tucker does is lie there would need to be a poll to verify that poll. So where does it end.

When other talking heads have on people who have conducted polls do you ask them to verify the poll or are they just giving the poll taker a platform to report the results of the poll.

I think you have a Tucker problem more than a problem with the poll. IOW had this been on someone else's show you would have been more receptive

The Tucker problem is that he is an admitted liar. So yes, I question most of what he says and what he has on his show. If we are going to hold the left to a standard and call them out for lying, why not hold the same standard to our side?
That's a start. Now if you guys hadn't been trained to distrust fact checkers, Google, science, or any other external source of truth, you might discover all of the un-admitted liars that shape your worldview, too.
LOL... I'm still waiting on the " fact checkers " on Biden and his crap that comes out of his mouth daily. And folks wonder why people don't trust the media.

Right wing media does. To your first question, you can answer as to why MSM doesn't go out of their way, even though they get herded out repletely by his handlers. Anything to protect Biden. One other thing, do you think Biden is honest with what he says and therefore no need for fact checkers?

Because a lot of the legacy media leans left. Same reason why Fox and OAN and Newsmax don't call out Trump's buffoonery. This isn't news.

Good thing there are plenty of both left- and right-leaning news sources so Americans can choose to consume news from across the spectrum if they want.

And if we're keeping score, only right-leaning media has been successfully sued to smithereens for completely and knowingly fabricating bull**** news to appease their thirsty audience.
They don't call out his buffoonery because it's there for the public to see, and being good journalists, they understand that it is not for them to interpret for their viewers, what those viewers can see for themselves.

Huh?

So MSNBC is supposed to call out Biden's gaffes and buffoonery becuase ???, but Fox isn't supposed to call out Trump's because it's so obvious?

That's an interesting twist on media bias.
I think you may be conflating my comment with ncsupack's, thus you think I'm in lockthink with him on the topic of media bias. No, I don't expect news organizations to be "calling out" anyone, that's for activists, which the media in an ideal world isn't supposed to be.
Wufskins
Imagine angrily insulting someone you've never met, letting a difference of opinion make one stalk someone day after day.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Me? Hell no, you couldn't pay me to be there.
Wufskins
How so? Was Jan 6 not tied to the 2020 election?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

How so? Was Jan 6 not tied to the 2020 election?
How so?
Wufskins
Then you and Cary will know I called the Trump supporters that stormed the Capitol low IQ. I have plenty of family and friends that are smart people but did and will vote for Trump.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Then you and Cary will know I called the Trump supporters that stormed the Capitol low IQ. I have plenty of family and friends that are smart people but did and will vote for Trump.
I have never said anything about you calling anyone low IQ.
Wufskins
You think the purpose of those low iq Trump supporters that beat up cops and crapped in the Capitol were there over something unrelated to the claims of a stolen election?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

You think the purpose of those low iq Trump supporters that beat up cops and crapped in the Capitol were there over something unrelated to the claims of a stolen election?
Are we talking about something different here? You need to go back and show me at any point have I ever said anything positive about either Jan 6th or the stupid stolen election? You have me on record saying that I don't believe the election was stolen.
Wufskins
I replied to BBW rules post with a Jan 6 reference and you replied about changing the subject.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I replied to BBW rules post with a Jan 6 reference and you replied about changing the subject.
10/4. I was talking about the stupid protest currently going on at some campuses. Saw AOC was making her rounds greeting said protesters. Got thoughts on the current situation? You seem like a law and order person.
Wufskins
They're idiots. And AOC associating with them is par for the course. I do wish Elise Stefanik would go after members of her own party for their anti semitism rhetoric the way she has these college presidents.
ncsupack1
Idiots for sure.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

To be fair, in 2024 reality has a pretty strong liberal bias, so outside of obvious partisans like MSNBC how can you be sure?

I know what you're driving at and don't completely disagree, but there are ways to try to quantify such things carried out by fairly centrist organizations.

I don't think many of us would argue strongly with this characterization of various outlets, for example:

I would certainly argue with many of these characterizations. And I'd question any methodology that deems the wholesale misinformation and disinformation happening at places like OANN as equivalent to anything happening in those organizations on the left at the moment.

I think this diagram is instructive... they consider THE DRUDGE REPORT in the center. Sorry, that fails the laugh test. Never mind the consistently right-leaning RCP apparently being dead center.

ncsupack1
Drudge isn't the Drudge of old.
barelypure
Even when Biden tells the truth his side tries to convince us that what we heard wasn't what he said. Take for example when he said, "Folks, in a sense, I don't know why we're surprised by Trump," Biden said during a stop in Florida. "How many times does he have to prove we can't be trusted?"

Me, I already knew they can't be trusted and Biden just reiterated that. But you'll have people argue until they're blue in the face that he said he when it was clearly we.

Just like he said, "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." back in Oct 2020. We all saw the irregularities in the 2020 election and what's came out since. Yet their side wants to argue that's not what he meant.

Look, he's suffering from some sort of cognitive decline so it's natural that he's going to slip up and let the truth out. That's why his handlers have to keep him on a short lease. Not answer questions except for those that have been submitted and they give him what to say and even then he flubs up the answer.

Sometimes you just have to believe what he says when he says it and not a prepared statement by his handlers.
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

Even when Biden tells the truth his side tries to convince us that what we heard wasn't what he said. Take for example when he said, "Folks, in a sense, I don't know why we're surprised by Trump," Biden said during a stop in Florida. "How many times does he have to prove we can't be trusted?"

Me, I already knew they can't be trusted and Biden just reiterated that. But you'll have people argue until they're blue in the face that he said he when it was clearly we.

Just like he said, "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." back in Oct 2020. We all saw the irregularities in the 2020 election and what's came out since. Yet their side wants to argue that's not what he meant.

Look, he's suffering from some sort of cognitive decline so it's natural that he's going to slip up and let the truth out. That's why his handlers have to keep him on a short lease. Not answer questions except for those that have been submitted and they give him what to say and even then he flubs up the answer.

Sometimes you just have to believe what he says when he says it and not a prepared statement by his handlers.

And that's why when Trump and Biden have the debates Trump has to show constraint. It isn't hard, make Biden show who and what he is. Trump can't go out yelling stolen election, sleepy Joe, and whatever else just comes to mind. Trump can't allow his mouth to beat himself.
caryking
Wufskins said:

No, I stormed my house.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

I guess the real question is how are "Center Left", "Center", and "Center Right" even being measured? You have the right wing mostly fabricating an alternate reality at the moment. So if a news organization towards the center chooses to ignore that alternate reality instead of giving it credence does that push them to the left? Is pretending that Trump is a normal politician required to be considered the "Center"?
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

I guess the real question is how are "Center Left", "Center", and "Center Right" even being measured? You have the right wing mostly fabricating an alternate reality at the moment. So if a news organization towards the center chooses to ignore that alternate reality instead of give it credence does that push them to the left? Is pretending that Trump is a normal politician required to be considered the "Center"?
I think it comes down to do you show a bias in your reporting and news room. If that's the case I would move NPR and the Washington Post over one to the left.

I don't think it has anything to do with Trump. It's how you frame all stories.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

I guess the real question is how are "Center Left", "Center", and "Center Right" even being measured? You have the right wing mostly fabricating an alternate reality at the moment. So if a news organization towards the center chooses to ignore that alternate reality instead of give it credence does that push them to the left? Is pretending that Trump is a normal politician required to be considered the "Center"?
I think it comes down to do you show a bias in your reporting and news room. If that's the case I would move NPR and the Washington Post over one to the left.

The frame is exactly what I'm talking about. For example, Republicans are running on immigration and Biden allegedly having dementia apparently, so of course every story in right wing media amplifies those ideas. So if you contradict the idea that Biden is mentally disabled, or even just show him behaving normally, are you now left leaning?

But I do think Trump is a big part of this, too. How can you possibly cover him? You either discuss reality or you don't. Is simply pointing out his 'intentionally provocative statement of the day' or suggesting something isn't normal with this guy really even "left leaning"?
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

The frame is exactly what I'm talking about. For example, Republicans are running on immigration and Biden allegedly having dementia apparently, so of course every story in right wing media amplifies those ideas. So if you contradict the idea that Biden is mentally disabled, or even just show him behaving normally, are you now left leaning?

But I do think Trump is a big part of this, too. How can you possibly cover him? You either discuss reality or you don't. Is simply pointing out his 'intentionally provocative statement of the day' or suggesting something isn't normal with this guy really even "left leaning"?
Discuss Sleepy Joe's reality Smarpty.... Discuss his "gaffes," his "BLATANT LIES."

Why won't you do that?

Why do you and his supporters on the left pretend they don't ever happen?

You think that saying things like "he exaggerates, gets off track, gets stories confused..." resonates with real people?

Your party placates to the lowest common denominator voter that you have kept poor, hooked on drugs and dependent on the government for over 60 years. That my ill informed friend has been proven.

How much better do inner city blacks have it now as opposed to 1974?

I mean.. they can loot, riot, maim, kill and steal anytime they want and get away with it.... other than that.... tell me what your party has done to improve their lives.

Are they more educated, prospering, earning equal amounts of generational wealth because of the policies from the left?

Or... are they still claiming "victim status?" Oppressed... brutalized by the police..... opportunities taken from them..... The "white man" is their enemy....

Answer these if you want to prove that you are nothing more than a worthless troll.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

He's an idiot anyway...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

He's an idiot anyway...
I don't mind the back and forth. Makes the board interesting.
Werewolf
For the doubters, remember this map. Gun battle in Germany on the Nov 5th, 2020 yielded the true vote.

Ncsufist
What gun battle are you talking about? I've got numerous friends serving in Germany still and never heard anything.
Werewolf
Ncsufist said:

What gun battle are you talking about? I've got numerous friends serving in Germany still and never heard anything.
General McInerny shared this several years ago.......Nov or Dec 2020. Go to rumble.com and search . He and Mary Fanny also talk about the digital fraud and the fact the software being used today was initially developed by CIA .... Score Card and Hammer.....a guy named Dennis ?.

Do a search for the General or for the General and Mary Fanning.

You can find this on Bi$chute dot com and probably Clouthub.com too.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.