ELECTION 2020

151,030 Views | 1781 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ncsupack1
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's clear that the lawyers have a good case for fraud. It's also clear that no court wants to touch it... not even hear it. State legislatures don't know what to do either. We've basically pissed on our constitution, made it worthless, and also made elections next to worthless going forward.

Now having said all that can anybody tell me what's exciting about an incoming Biden team? What will the Biden people do that improves America domestically or foreign? I really would love to hear one positive b/c I can tell you there's none but I'll listen to other opinions. All I've heard from people is orange man bad, too much circus, etc. OK...your guy is in now what?
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

It's clear that the lawyers have a good case for fraud. It's also clear that no court wants to touch it... not even hear it. State legislatures don't know what to do either. We've basically pissed on our constitution, made it worthless, and also made elections next to worthless going forward.

Clear to who?

Where's the evidence? Why hasn't Trump's team presented it in their filings?

They keep getting smacked down and essentially ridiculed by judges for bringing absolutely nothing in the way of actual evidence, and then folks like you let the dust from the most recent court loss settle a bit and then say "Well, it's clear there's plenty evidence for fraud"

ncsualum05
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Clear to who?

They keep getting smacked down and essentially ridiculed by judges for bringing absolutely nothing in the way of actual evidence, and then folks like you let the dust from the most recent court loss settle a bit and then say "Well, it's clear there's plenty evidence for fraud"

So no answer to my question. Got it.
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Clear to who?

There was no question.
You stated that "it was clear the lawyers have a good case for fraud."
I asked where the evidence was
ncsualum05
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Clear to who?

There was no question.
I made a statement then my second paragraph was the question. Try reading an entire post before responding.
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Clear to who?

There was no question.
I made a statement then my second paragraph was the question. Try reading an entire post before responding.

I did not respond to that portion of the post. That's why I clipped it out. I responded specifically to the part I quoted.
Biden is not "my guy" as you put it, so those questions don't particularly apply to me
SexualChocolate
I'm just waiting for "clear to me" facts that were submitted to courts to come forth that would change this election. And don't act like David Glenn, "Where there is smoke there is fire." All Pack fans ridiculed him for that and this is no different.
caryking
SexualChocolate said:

Just a question for the Trump supporters. Do you think Trump will be the next President and the election will be overturned at this point?
No!

That being said, I think we witnessed one of the most nefarious elections in history. I truly believe we have seen the Democrats work the system as good as can be done for their power and/or benefit. I also believe none of us truly know how corrupt things are behind the scene.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
What the hell is happening here!!!!!

Joe Biden
Ground_Chuck
pineknollshoresking said:

SexualChocolate said:

Just a question for the Trump supporters. Do you think Trump will be the next President and the election will be overturned at this point?
No!

That being said, I think we witnessed one of the most nefarious elections in history. I truly believe we have seen the Democrats work the system as good as can be done for their power and/or benefit. I also believe none of us truly know how corrupt things are behind the scene.
If the democrats were manipulating elections why didn't they take the senate? Or grow their margins in the House? Or take more state houses?
IseWolf22

Is this serious or parody?
caryking
Ground_Chuck said:

SexualChocolate said:

No!

If the democrats were manipulating elections why didn't they take the senate? Or grow their margins in the House? Or take more state houses?

Do they really need it?

Joe Biden
Civilized
IseWolf22 said:

Is this serious or parody?

Appears Cousin Eddie is off his meds, sadly.
statefan91
Yes, if they wanted to have any say on redistricting across most States, pass anything related to healthcare, think about getting through Supreme Court nominees, etc.
caryking
https://nypost.com/2020/12/16/not-so-looney-look-at-2020-election-results-devine/

Joe Biden
caryking
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/navarro-report-conclusive-slams-media/

If anybody says: there is no evidence of election fraud, they are lying!
If anybody says: yea, but the courts have ruled against Trump. You don't know how the courts work with Policies and Politics!

Peter Navarro

Joe Biden
acslater1344
My favorite part about this bull**** is how yall think conservative judges, many of whom were nominated by Trump himself, are somehow in on this conspiracy. It's laughable.
Pacfanweb
acslater1344 said:

My favorite part about this bull**** is how yall think conservative judges, many of whom were nominated by Trump himself, are somehow in on this conspiracy. It's laughable.
There's a reason none of Trump's attorneys nor ones who are indirectly representing him through local Republican parties or even individuals, have alleged IN FRONT OF A JUDGE, that there was any fraud.

In fact, they've done just the opposite when questioned by judge about fraud.

Good reason for that, too. An attorney cannot just file a suit without a pretty good reason.

https://theconversation.com/why-trumps-election-fraud-claims-arent-showing-up-in-his-lawsuits-challenging-the-results-150505

"The bar requires lawyers to "inform themselves about the facts of their clients' cases and the applicable law" and "determine that they can make good faith arguments" supporting their clients' positions."

At least outside the context of criminal defense, lawyers must be able to honestly represent to the court that they have a basis for believing they have a path to getting relief either based on existing law or "a good faith argument for an extension, modification or reversal of existing law."

That's why you've been seeing things like this, from Pennsylvania:

In one of several Pennsylvania cases, Trump attorneys actually signed a legal document in which they stated,
Quote:

"Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots."

That was signed by a Trump attorney. All while pro-Trump people were posting and re-posting false claims of fraud.
That scenario and similar ones have happened in most of these cases.

An attorney can file a case and might be trying to get something done based on a technicality, but none of them have actually gone in front of a judge and said "We have proof that someone cheated".
These attorneys (Sidney Powell excluded) aren't stupid. They know there's nothing there, so they do what little they can with the zero evidence that exists.

That article was almost a month ago and STILL none of the attorneys have come up with anything. Yet we still have posters here and all over the country saying "It's clear there was massive fraud".

This flies in the face of every single court case there's been so far. If it's so clear, WHY has Trump's legal team not shown it to a court?
You can investigate this six ways from Sunday and you're still not going to find all these massive fraud. There's no "vote changing algorithms". No "Republican observers were not allowed in". Didn't happen, it was a lie.

No "votes brought out of suitcases after observers were told to go home". Didn't happen, another lie.
(what happened was, they told the COUNTERS "we're done for the night", they packed up the uncounted votes, then they were told "No, we're not done, start counting again, so they pulled them back out and resumed)
So it was the same uncounted votes that the counters themselves had just put away. Nothingburger.

And on and on.

In fact, the only real errors in the election have actually been caught and corrected while in process...as part of the normal way of doing it. So the system worked. Even found votes for Trump, not just for Biden, as always reported by the liars on parler, rumble, etc.

Trump's people aren't saving all this nonexistent "evidence" for some epic court battle in the future. They've unloaded everything they've had....which has been, basically nothing but speculation and hearsay.

But somehow, these believers think that random nobodies on random websites have all this inside information that "everyone knows" but Trump's people haven't put in front of a judge. Just unbelievable.

They've repeated these lies so often now that many people think there MUST have been SOME funny business in the election.....it's been very damaging to our country, IMO.

BBW12OG
You seem to be the most pissed off moderate I have ever been around. It's ok that you are protesting so much..... I would feel the same had the election been stolen in 2016. Luckily they hadn't worked all the kinks out of their fraud scheme then. Too bad they were foolish and left too much meat on the bone for it to happen again. Watch and see what happens to the election laws the next two years. Your side will be the ones pissing and moaning like usual. And before you say you aren't a democrat your words and posting say the absolute opposite. Just like old times...
caryking
acslater1344 said:

Judges don't always follow suit... Look at how political Justice Roberts is...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG

acslater1344 said:

Why do liberals ALWAYS flock to the 9th Circuit to have their cases heard? Saying judges aren't politically motivated is just dumb. No other way to dress that up other than telling it like it is. Roberts is more concerned with his Country Club membership and status than he is interpreting the Constitution. He knows that DC is run by libtards and he has to placate them in order to maintain his social standing.
IseWolf22

acslater1344 said:

If he was political you'd love him because he'd vote in a partisan manner. The fact that he frequently crosses the aisle points to his impartiality
BBW12OG
IseWolf22 said:

acslater1344 said:

If he was political you'd love him because he'd vote in a partisan manner. The fact that he frequently crosses the aisle points to his impartiality
Now do the liberal justices. How many times have they crossed the aisle? I'll save you the trouble. NOT ONE SINGLE TIME. But yet the screaming ***** hat wearers would have you believe that they are bipartisan and not political hacks appointed to legislate from the bench.....please. The democrats are nothing but hypocrites.
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

You seem to be the most pissed off moderate I have ever been around. It's ok that you are protesting so much..... I would feel the same had the election been stolen in 2016. Luckily they hadn't worked all the kinks out of their fraud scheme then. Too bad they were foolish and left too much meat on the bone for it to happen again. Watch and see what happens to the election laws the next two years. Your side will be the ones pissing and moaning like usual. And before you say you aren't a democrat your words and posting say the absolute opposite. Just like old times...

Why do you keep haranguing Pacfanweb about whether he's truly a moderate, or a Republican, or not? It's such a dumb argument.

That has nothing to do with the veracity of his points.

Nobody cares if he leans right, or left, or is a centrist. He's rational, and he's applying rational analysis to this issue.

In fact, you're proving his point - Americans on Team Trump keep repeating these electoral fraud fabrications over and over and over because they want them to be true and because Trump said they were true, not because they actually are true. They're putting team before rational thought, and team before country, which is a microcosm of why we are historically divided right now.

And, we should all be pissed off that our electoral system has been debased by a juvenile, insecure reality TV showman. All of us.
caryking
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Why do you keep haranguing Pacfanweb about whether he's truly a moderate, or a Republican, or not? It's such a dumb argument.

Nobody cares if he leans right, or left, or is a centrist. He's rational, and he's applying rational analysis to this issue.

In fact, you're proving his point - Americans on Team Trump keep repeating these electoral fraud fabrications over and over and over because they want them to be true and because Trump said they were true, not because they actually are true. They're putting team before rational thought, and team before country, which is a microcosm of why we are historically divided right now.

And, we should all be pissed off that our electoral system has been debased by a juvenile, insecure reality TV showman. All of us.

Can't packfan stand up for himself? He is an absolutist and speaks so emphatically about his own facts!

Listen, you guys can call out Trump for saying this or that. And, you can say we listen to him like lapdogs. I care more about the integrity of our elections than any person.

Now, how do you square the hole of so many Senators and Congressmen all around questioning the election? Are we supposed to think these people are just idiots and lap dogs of Trump that believe everything he says.

I think you are naive to think this is anything other than people concerned about the evidence provided so far.

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Can't packfan stand up for himself? He is an absolutist and speaks so emphatically about his own facts!

Listen, you guys can call out Trump for saying this or that. And, you can say we listen to him like lapdogs. I care more about the integrity of our elections than any person.

Now, how do square the hole of so many Senators and Congressmen all around questioning the election? Are we supposed to think these people are just idiots and lap dogs of Trump that believe everything he says.

I think you are naive to think this is anything other than people concerned about the evidence provided so far.
If you care about the integrity of the elections, you should be pretty happy right about now, since basically nothing has been found to indicate said integrity had failed.

I don't know where you get "absolutist" from...other than the fact that I keep pointing out that there's been "absolutely" nothing presented by the Trump legal team or anyone else, in court, that is considered evidence or even remotely "proof" of any fraud.
"My facts" are just "THE facts", which is, zero, zilch, nada has been presented to a court by anyone contesting the election.
If you think that's being an "absolutist" that's a "you" problem. It's not my fault that there has been no evidence submitted to a court and you just don't like the fact that I keep pointing that out to you folks when you keep on ranting about "fraud".

If anyone has presented actual evidence and I have missed it, feel free to link it for me. I've asked this multiple times....if there's all this "proof" or "evidence", why has not Trump's team presented it in court? Where is it?

Everything that's been put out on your favorite conspiracy echo chamber sites has been proven false.

So where's the evidence?

If there is none.....then I can conclude nothing other than there was no fraud...or at least so little of it that we can just go ahead and call it "none".

But I'm totally open to some actual, real evidence. Bring it.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

Why do liberals ALWAYS flock to the 9th Circuit to have their cases heard? Saying judges aren't politically motivated is just dumb. No other way to dress that up other than telling it like it is. Roberts is more concerned with his Country Club membership and status than he is interpreting the Constitution. He knows that DC is run by libtards and he has to placate them in order to maintain his social standing.

Uh, what? My entire point is that judges ARE political and toe the party line 99% of the time. Which is why claiming conservative judges are in on the election conspiracy or unwilling to rule in Trumps favor despite evidence of fraud is dumb as *****
caryking
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

Uh, what? My entire point is that judges ARE political and toe the party line 99% of the time. Which is why claiming conservative judges are in on the election conspiracy or unwilling to rule in Trumps favor despite evidence of fraud is dumb as *****
If true, then that's a real problem. A judge shouldn't be political. They should rule based on the case and the law. Personal beliefs, or political persuasions, should not come into play. Unfortunately, that's what they do...

I know that the outgoing NC Supreme Court was extremely political and ruled from a liberal perspective. Newby has and will continue to be by the law. Some may call that conservative... I call him constitutional based.

I have spoken with him many times where the law and his personal beliefs were in conflict. As a great judge, the law prevailed...

Joe Biden
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

He is not a moderate... and he never has been a moderate.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Jesus nobody cares if you think he's a moderate or not.

And moderate is a misnomer anyway. Most 'moderates' are really centrists, which is to say the average of all their positions is somewhat middling, not that all their positions are in the middle of the spectrum.

Basically you can't put centrists in a neat right or left box.
Pacfanweb
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Yep, more of a conservative moderate. Use to be at odds with the Bonhams, Pack81's and Gpack86's of the BY on a regular basis. Got called all the usual names the libs over there call anyone who's not one of them.
Pacfanweb
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

And moderate is a misnomer anyway. Most 'moderates' are really centrists, which is to say the average of all their positions is somewhat middling, not that all their positions are in the middle of the spectrum.

Civ, you have to realize that to these nuts, if you don't fall lock-step in line with whatever party line they're all following 100% without deviation, you're a communist liberal socialist tree hugging, AOC-loving Democrat.
They have become everything they (and me) have always accused the libs of being, except from the right instead of the left.

I don't much care about where folks want to picture me...right, left, middle. I'm interested in the truth, and the truth about this election puts me at odds with the gullible sheep that are buying the fraud BS.
I'd fall right in line with them if there was any proof, but for something THIS big, you better damn well bring the heat if you're going to say the US Presidential election was stolen. And they haven't, so since I've pointed that out (more than once, lol), then of course I must be "one of them".

Problem is, my posting history of the last 20 years tells an entirely different story. Anyone who says different is either lying, or never really paid attention.

With this election, they don't like the result, they don't like the fact that the Trump team has brought zero proof, and they don't want to admit they've been duped, so they attack the person who's pointing that out.
TheStorm
caryking
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm curious... what positions make a person a moderate and/or centrist?

Joe Biden
jadawson

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm curious... what positions make a person a moderate and/or centrist?
centrist/moderate isn't a specific position. It's someone who doesn't fall wholesale into a liberal or conservative stance across the spectrum of issues. It probably describes most people in the country if they are honest with themselves but most people tend to vote for the same party time after time because while they have beliefs across the spectrum there are a few specific issues they care the most about.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.