ELECTION 2020

150,712 Views | 1779 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by BBW12OG
PackBacker07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What supports your statement that "90+% of DOJ Attorney's are partisan Democrats?"
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95
Am I reading that Biden supporters weren't the ones rioting in downtown Raleigh with BLM And Antifa after George Floyd riots and such protests? What planet are some of you on? My sisters business is still boarded up to this day because she has a glass store front of Fayetteville street. Ask her who she's worried about. It's not Republicans rioting. Denial isn't only a river in Egypt.
Dmax95
The guy wasn't willing to investigar voter fraud. Let him go ASAP. Just look at all the links in the voter fraud message. There's 100's of examples and lawsuits coming. People
Are entitled to their opinions but not their own facts.
PackBacker07
Biden lead is now over 3x Trump win in 2016 re: MI, WI, PA. HRC conceded that night, fyi.
Y'all means ALL.
jadawson
Dmax95 said:

Am I reading that Biden supporters weren't the ones rioting in downtown Raleigh with BLM And Antifa after George Floyd riots and such protests? What planet are some of you on? My sisters business is still boarded up to this day because she has a glass store front of Fayetteville street. Ask her who she's worried about. It's not Republicans rioting. Denial isn't only a river in Egypt.
I have no idea who the protesters voted for in this election. The point is that they weren't protesting over election results so calling them "Biden supporters" ties his name to something he had no part of and is so incredibly disingenuous it calls into question everything else you say.
Dmax95
If you have no idea who blm, George Floyd protestors, and antifa supporters where voting for them I call into question....oh never mind. Cheers.
IseWolf22
jadawson said:

Dmax95 said:

I have no idea who the protesters voted for in this election. The point is that they weren't protesting over election results so calling them "Biden supporters" ties his name to something he had no part of and is so incredibly disingenuous it calls into question everything else you say.

If they voted, it was likely for Biden. However that crowd does not like him. A lot of people on this thread want things to be back and white. Everyone is Trump or Biden. That doesn't match reality where we have tons is discrete groups with their own interests operating independently.
First, the people rioting were always a small subset of the BLM protests. Most protesters were peaceful but the AntiFa element usually showed up at some point. The die hard "black block" members are usually Leftists, but they don't like Biden. They're Bernie Bros, anarchists, accelerationist, etc. Biden is too far right for these people. I think many probably didn't vote at all, but those who did likely were heavily Biden.
We shouldn't judge candidates on the fringe who may have voted for them though. Biden disavowed violence at BLM protests. White nationalists voted for Trump, I don't think his supporters think attributing their actions to Trump is fair.
Ripper
Dmax95 said:

The guy wasn't willing to investigar voter fraud. Let him go ASAP. Just look at all the links in the voter fraud message. There's 100's of examples and lawsuits coming. People
Are entitled to their opinions but not their own facts.
Yes, agree. That is the crux. Pilger has never and will never investigate any voting fraud connected to traditional Dem election cheating schemes. His job is to keep the gravy train going. All Barr said was to investigate when there are credible allegations, and the tool resigned. Very typical.
Ripper
IseWolf22 said:

jadawson said:

Dmax95 said:

If they voted, it was likely for Biden. However that crowd does not like him. A lot of people on this thread want things to be back and white. Everyone is Trump or Biden. That doesn't match reality where we have tons is discrete groups with their own interests operating independently.
First, the people rioting were always a small subset of the BLM protests. Most protesters were peaceful but the AntiFa element usually showed up at some point. The die hard "black block" members are usually Leftists, but they don't like Biden. They're Bernie Bros, anarchists, accelerationist, etc. Biden is too far right for these people. I think many probably didn't vote at all, but those who did likely were heavily Biden.
We shouldn't judge candidates on the fringe who may have voted for them though. Biden disavowed violence at BLM protests. White nationalists voted for Trump, I don't think his supporters think attributing their actions to Trump is fair.
Richard Spencer proudly voted for Biden.
cowboypack02
jadawson said:

PackBacker07 said:

Describe what you think Communism is.
its a catch all buzzword that the right wing uses for anything they don't like.
Kinda like calling anyone who doesn't agree with the leftist agenda racist, sexist, or transphobic.....right
cowboypack02
jadawson said:

PackBacker07 said:

packgrad said:

Interesting.

Trump uses Barr like a personal lawyer. It must nice for a corrupt man to have a yes man as his AG...

You know.....Eric Holder, who was Obama's first AG, called himself Obama's wingman.

Here is the quote from the Eric Joyner show: "I'm still the president's wingman, so I'm there with my boy"
cowboypack02
jadawson said:

WolfQuacker said:

jadawson said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

jadawson said:

PackBacker07 said:

Describe what you think Communism is.
its a catch all buzzword that the right wing uses for anything they don't like.

Kinda like when Dems accuse all republicans of being a racist right?
Kind of I guess, but racism is sort of a subjective idea with wiggle room somewhat based on intent and somewhat based on how it is received. Communism is a political and economic theory with a strict definition, and there is literally nothing about joe biden or a democratic congress that is communist.

Words have meanings and the belittling of our intelligence and the English Language by just calling things communism when they are clearly not brings everyone down to a stupid level of mud slinging.
racism:

noun

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

The only reason the word is now perceived as "subjective" or having "wiggle room" is the way it's been misused in recent times. Keep in mind that this is coming from a guy who truly believes there is systemic racism and oppression in America and am behind the movement for change. I simply hate the word had become so diluted and really hate to read how you perceive it.
I think it's the definition that gives it wiggle room. What defines inferior or superior, and in what way? how do those beliefs manifest themselves?

For instance with the "birther" movement. That accusation had never been hurled at a white president before, but the first non-white president the country has it's thrown around and immediately gets latched onto by a large amount of people as truth without any evidence. I can imagine how a mixed race person in this country would finally feel represented by their president, and how they could find it racist that people are referring to people that look like them as "not american" enough. But by that definition you could argue that it's not racist because they weren't necessarily calling Obama "lesser" than his white peers, just not qualified for the position. Or the fact that dissenters of Obama feel the need to refer to his full name when discussing him. Barack HUSSEIN Obama. I mean is that racist? It's his name after all. But do you see an implication there? No liberals i know feel the need to say Donald JOHN Trump in a derogatory manner.

Couple of points...

Hillary Clinton is the one who brought up the birther movement to start with in the primaries of the 2008 election. Everyone who is complaining about Trump and the birther thing probably voted for Clinton in 2016

Other Presidents have been called by their full name. Most people do it with both of the Bushes

None of the democrats say Donald John Trump because they are calling him things like Orange Man and screaming that Orange Man Bad!!!
cowboypack02
PackBacker07 said:

Biden lead is now over 3x Trump win in 2016 re: MI, WI, PA. HRC conceded that night, fyi.
Why should he?

There are affidavits being filed saying that fraud occurred, a bunch of states that haven't finished counting their ballots, there is going to be an audit and quite possibly a complete recount of ballots in swing states, the Supreme Court is going to have to weigh in, and none of the electoral college votes are going to be certified until December.

If Trump is contesting the election results then why should he concede? Its his right to hold out until all of his appeals are heard.

Al Gore contested the 2000 election and didn't concede until December 13th, 2000. Shouldn't Trump have the same right?

Once all of his objections are heard or the states certify their votes then he should concede if he hasn't won, but until then he's within his right.

Dmax95
Orange man bad. That's all you need to know. ;-). Informed people have no need to question your points above. All are legit points. It's far from over. Count all legal votes in the end.
ncsualum05
I want to take this minute to point out that since Biden is the presumed winner there is no rioting and violence in the streets. 70 million Trump voters and a large base of upset people who think the election is being stolen but no buildings have been burned. There are peaceful demonstrations and some anger. But no rioting. Never forget the difference between our pro-American side and their anarchist army.
Ripper
PackBacker07 said:

What supports your statement that "90+% of DOJ Attorney's are partisan Democrats?"
Get real.
cowboypack02
Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

Get real.
The Hill actually did a article on this a few years ago after the 2016 election. 97% of the DOJ donations went to Clinton. You can make of it what you will, but i would say that it does stand to reason that most of the DOJ attorneys are democrats

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/302817-government-workers-shun-trump-give-big-money-to-clinton-campaign
caryking
https://www.trumpaccountability.net

What are these people trying to do?
packgrad
caryking said:

https://www.trumpaccountability.net

What are these people trying to do?

This dissenters will pay
Dmax95
Which side is the facists lol
PackBacker07
Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

Get real.
So...nothing to support the statement?
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
"Schultz, the Hamline professor, said "self-preservation" particularly for workers engaged in public sector unions probably motivates their political giving."

"Federal government employees, he said, are likely "more willing to give to somebody who would be more predictable in terms of supporting their livelihood, their jobs, as opposed to somebody who might be less predictable." "
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
Dmax95 said:

cowboypack02
PackBacker07 said:

"Schultz, the Hamline professor, said "self-preservation" particularly for workers engaged in public sector unions probably motivates their political giving."

"Federal government employees, he said, are likely "more willing to give to somebody who would be more predictable in terms of supporting their livelihood, their jobs, as opposed to somebody who might be less predictable." "
I don't disagree with that at all...

Your comment actually re-enforces my point. Federal employees from the DOJ are interested in self-preservation. I think we can all agree that self preservation includes being more likely to go after people who challenge your livelihood, but cut people slack who don't do that....its the human condition
Dmax95
Maybe I shouldn't be laughing. Andrew Schnittker likely taking roll of pro Trump posts and is going to deliver such info to the federales. Lol
IseWolf22
packgrad said:

Dmax95 said:

That's counterproductive and a little scary. AOC has voiced support. Blacklists are a terrible idea that only stand in the way of healing.
packgrad
IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

Dmax95 said:

That's counterproductive and a little scary. AOC has voiced support. Blacklists are a terrible idea that only stand in the way of healing.
That is from the Obama campaign senior spokesperson and a former national press secretary of the Democratic National Committee.

I wonder if CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, etc are covering this at all.

The tolerant left.
Ripper
PackBacker07 said:

Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

Get real.
You literally have no idea how your federal government operates. And who works within it. Very cute of you.
ciscopack
We can't allow mail in voting...

All the Trump officials who have voted by mail

But Trump himself and over 20 members of his family, administration, campaign team, and other top officials in his orbit have voted or tried to vote by mail in recent years.

Most recently, Insider reported that Vice President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence voted absentee this spring in Indiana while registered at an address they haven't lived at for almost four years.

Trump voted absentee in 2018 in New York, where he lived at the time and was registered to vote at his former Manhattan residence in Trump Tower.
Trump also voted by mail this March in his new home state of Florida, where he is now registered to vote in Palm Beach County. Florida allows any voter to cast a mail-in ballot without an excuse and has comparatively high levels of mail-in voting compared to other states.

Like Trump, the First Lady also cast a mail-in ballot in Florida's Republican primary this March.
The New York Daily News reported that she also tried to vote absentee in New York City's 2017 mayoral election, but her vote wasn't counted because she failed to properly sign the envelope containing her ballot.

Trump's daughter Ivanka and son in law Kushner, both White House advisors, also both tried to vote absentee in New York's 2017 mayoral election.
Ivanka, however, mailed her absentee ballot in too late for it to be properly counted, the city's Board of Elections told the Daily News.
And while Kushner requested an absentee ballot for that election, he failed to send it in.
In 2017, the Washington Post reported that Kushner was simultaneously registered to vote in both New York and New Jersey.

The Pences are still registered to vote at their old address, the Indiana Governor's Mansion, which they haven't lived in for almost four years.
Both the Vice President and Second Lady cast absentee ballots at that address in the 2018 primary and general elections and in the Indiana 2020 primary elections this spring, Insider's Tom LoBianco reported.

press secretary Kayleigh McEnany -
McEnany has voted by mail in Florida at least 11 times over the last decade, the Tampa Bay Times reported.
In a statement to the paper, McEnany said of her voting history: "Absentee voting has the word absent in it for a reason. It means you're absent from the jurisdiction or unable to vote in person."
Florida, however, does not use the term "absentee" to describe their vote-by-mail program and allows anyone to vote by mail without an excuse, whether they are out of state or not.
"Vote-by-mail refers to voting a ballot received by mail or picked up by or for a voter instead of going to the polls to vote during early voting period or Election Day," the Florida Elections Division says on its website. "Except on Election Day, no excuse is needed to vote a vote-by-mail ballot."

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale
Parscale cast an absentee ballot to vote in the 2018 general election in Texas, CBS News reported. He told CBS that he also tried to vote absentee in the 2016 presidential election, but didn't get his ballot in time.

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel
McDaniel is on the list of permanent absentee voters who receive an absentee ballot request form for every election in her home state of Michigan, the Daily Beast reported, citing public records.
McDaniel, a frequent and vocal critic of wide-scale vote by mail programs, voted absentee in 2016, 2017, 2018, and most recently in the 2020 primary elections. In 2018, Michigan voters passed a ballot initiative allowing

Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis
Ellis, an attorney and senior legal advisor to Trump's campaign, has criticized mail voting as vulnerable to fraud and stated on multiple occasions, including in a Thursday night tweet, that "If we can stand in line at a grocery store or hardware store, we can stand in line at the polls to vote. "
But CNN reported in mid-July that she herself has voted by mail in 2012, 2013, and 2014 in Colorado, which has conducted its elections almost entirely by mail since 2014.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross
Ross has frequently voted by mail in Florida, according to Politico. He has either cast a mail-in ballot or voted early at least 15 times over the past 15 years, most recently in the state's March 2020 primary.

Melania Trump's chief of staff and former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham
Bonier told Insider public records show that Grisham voted by mail in the 2016 presidential election in her home state of Arizona, which allows any voter to cast a mail-in ballot without an excuse.

Secretary of Defense Mark Esper
sper, who worked as a top lobbyist at defense contractor Raytheon before joining the Trump administration, voted absentee in Virginia in 2008, 2012, and 2016, Bonier told Insider.
Virginia allows any voter to cast an absentee ballot without an excuse and to elect to vote by mail permanently.

Attorney General Bill Barr
Barr, also a resident of Virginia, voted absentee in the 2012 and 2019 elections, the Washington Post reported.

Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar
Like the Pences, Azar also voted absentee in his home state of Indiana in 2018.

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos
Like McDaniel of the RNC, DeVos is also on Michigan's permanent absentee list and has voted absentee in the state "in all but three elections over the past decade," the Associated Press reported.

National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow-
Kudlow, Trump's top economic advisor, has voted absentee in every Connecticut primary and general election since 2008, Bonier told Insider.

Senior Trump campaign advisor Nick Ayers-
Ayers, Pence's former chief of staff, has voted absentee in Georgia since 2014, the Associated Press reported. Georgia allows any voter to cast an absentee ballot without an excuse.

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue-
Perdue, the former governor of Georgia, signed into law a bill that allows all Georgia voters to cast an absentee ballot without an excuse back in 2006. He's voted absentee himself in every election since then, Bonier told Insider, citing public records.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway-
Conway, a New Jersey native, voted by mail in the state's Bergen County in the 2018 midterm elections, the Huffington Post reported.
New Jersey allows any voter to cast a mail-in ballot without an excuse and allows voters to elect to vote by mail permanently.

Trump deputy campaign manager Bill Stepien and Trump campaign chief operations officer Michael Glassner
Stepien and Glassner have also both frequently voted by mail in New Jersey, the Associated Press reported, with public records showing that Stepien has voted by mail seven times since 2006 and Glassner four times since 2016 in the state.

caryking
ciscopack said:

But Trump himself and over 20 members of his family, administration, campaign team, and other top officials in his orbit have voted or tried to vote by mail in recent years.

Most recently, Insider reported that Vice President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence voted absentee this spring in Indiana while registered at an address they haven't lived at for almost four years.

Trump voted absentee in 2018 in New York, where he lived at the time and was registered to vote at his former Manhattan residence in Trump Tower.
Trump also voted by mail this March in his new home state of Florida, where he is now registered to vote in Palm Beach County. Florida allows any voter to cast a mail-in ballot without an excuse and has comparatively high levels of mail-in voting compared to other states.

Like Trump, the First Lady also cast a mail-in ballot in Florida's Republican primary this March.
The New York Daily News reported that she also tried to vote absentee in New York City's 2017 mayoral election, but her vote wasn't counted because she failed to properly sign the envelope containing her ballot.

Trump's daughter Ivanka and son in law Kushner, both White House advisors, also both tried to vote absentee in New York's 2017 mayoral election.
Ivanka, however, mailed her absentee ballot in too late for it to be properly counted, the city's Board of Elections told the Daily News.
And while Kushner requested an absentee ballot for that election, he failed to send it in.
In 2017, the Washington Post reported that Kushner was simultaneously registered to vote in both New York and New Jersey.

The Pences are still registered to vote at their old address, the Indiana Governor's Mansion, which they haven't lived in for almost four years.
Both the Vice President and Second Lady cast absentee ballots at that address in the 2018 primary and general elections and in the Indiana 2020 primary elections this spring, Insider's Tom LoBianco reported.

McEnany has voted by mail in Florida at least 11 times over the last decade, the Tampa Bay Times reported.
In a statement to the paper, McEnany said of her voting history: "Absentee voting has the word absent in it for a reason. It means you're absent from the jurisdiction or unable to vote in person."
Florida, however, does not use the term "absentee" to describe their vote-by-mail program and allows anyone to vote by mail without an excuse, whether they are out of state or not.
"Vote-by-mail refers to voting a ballot received by mail or picked up by or for a voter instead of going to the polls to vote during early voting period or Election Day," the Florida Elections Division says on its website. "Except on Election Day, no excuse is needed to vote a vote-by-mail ballot."

Parscale cast an absentee ballot to vote in the 2018 general election in Texas, CBS News reported. He told CBS that he also tried to vote absentee in the 2016 presidential election, but didn't get his ballot in time.

McDaniel is on the list of permanent absentee voters who receive an absentee ballot request form for every election in her home state of Michigan, the Daily Beast reported, citing public records.
McDaniel, a frequent and vocal critic of wide-scale vote by mail programs, voted absentee in 2016, 2017, 2018, and most recently in the 2020 primary elections. In 2018, Michigan voters passed a ballot initiative allowing

Ellis, an attorney and senior legal advisor to Trump's campaign, has criticized mail voting as vulnerable to fraud and stated on multiple occasions, including in a Thursday night tweet, that "If we can stand in line at a grocery store or hardware store, we can stand in line at the polls to vote. "
But CNN reported in mid-July that she herself has voted by mail in 2012, 2013, and 2014 in Colorado, which has conducted its elections almost entirely by mail since 2014.

Ross has frequently voted by mail in Florida, according to Politico. He has either cast a mail-in ballot or voted early at least 15 times over the past 15 years, most recently in the state's March 2020 primary.

Melania Trump's chief of staff and former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham
Bonier told Insider public records show that Grisham voted by mail in the 2016 presidential election in her home state of Arizona, which allows any voter to cast a mail-in ballot without an excuse.

sper, who worked as a top lobbyist at defense contractor Raytheon before joining the Trump administration, voted absentee in Virginia in 2008, 2012, and 2016, Bonier told Insider.
Virginia allows any voter to cast an absentee ballot without an excuse and to elect to vote by mail permanently.

Barr, also a resident of Virginia, voted absentee in the 2012 and 2019 elections, the Washington Post reported.

Like McDaniel of the RNC, DeVos is also on Michigan's permanent absentee list and has voted absentee in the state "in all but three elections over the past decade," the Associated Press reported.

Kudlow, Trump's top economic advisor, has voted absentee in every Connecticut primary and general election since 2008, Bonier told Insider.

Ayers, Pence's former chief of staff, has voted absentee in Georgia since 2014, the Associated Press reported. Georgia allows any voter to cast an absentee ballot without an excuse.

Perdue, the former governor of Georgia, signed into law a bill that allows all Georgia voters to cast an absentee ballot without an excuse back in 2006. He's voted absentee himself in every election since then, Bonier told Insider, citing public records.

Conway, a New Jersey native, voted by mail in the state's Bergen County in the 2018 midterm elections, the Huffington Post reported.
New Jersey allows any voter to cast a mail-in ballot without an excuse and allows voters to elect to vote by mail permanently.

Trump deputy campaign manager Bill Stepien and Trump campaign chief operations officer Michael Glassner
Stepien and Glassner have also both frequently voted by mail in New Jersey, the Associated Press reported, with public records showing that Stepien has voted by mail seven times since 2006 and Glassner four times since 2016 in the state.

And I don't trust those people either...

I don't think anyone is arguing Absentee voting is the problem. I am referring to the: Mail the ballot to an address and the ballot can be returned.

Absentee voting in NC appears to be done correct.

• Voter Roll is managed
  • Person ask for an absentee ballot
  • Person is removed from the voter roll and marked as sent
  • Person then sends ballot in for counting

Now, I know of a person that requested an absentee ballot, never filled it out, then went and voted in early voting. Everything worked, i guess... I personally think that is ripe for fraud. If you ask for an absentee ballot, then you use that ballot. If you lose the ballot, then we may need a process to replace; however, I would be in favor of: that's the risk you take by choosing the absentee ballot method, regardless if in the Military. Military could have an exclusive process.
caryking
Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

Get real.
You literally have no idea how your federal government operates. And who works within it. Very cute of you.
What % of DOJ Attorney's that are partisan hacks is acceptable?
jadawson
caryking said:

ciscopack said:

And I don't trust those people either...

I don't think anyone is arguing Absentee voting is the problem. I am referring to the: Mail the ballot to an address and the ballot can be returned.

Absentee voting in NC appears to be done correct.

• Voter Roll is managed
  • Person ask for an absentee ballot
  • Person is removed from the voter roll and marked as sent
  • Person then sends ballot in for counting

Now, I know of a person that requested an absentee ballot, never filled it out, then went and voted in early voting. Everything worked, i guess... I personally think that is ripe for fraud. If you ask for an absentee ballot, then you use that ballot. If you lose the ballot, then we may need a process to replace; however, I would be in favor of: that's the risk you take by choosing the absentee ballot method, regardless if in the Military. Military could have an exclusive process.
my understanding is that in NC If you asked for Absentee but showed up to vote in person that you were asked to fill out a provisional ballot that would be run once it was confirmed that you were not counted with the mail in votes.
Ripper
caryking said:

Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

Ripper said:

PackBacker07 said:

Get real.
What % of DOJ Attorney's that are partisan hacks is acceptable?

Any number is theoretically acceptable. Not healthy for good government, but acceptable. Let's just say that the percentage of rabid Democrat partisans at DOJ is higher than the percentage of rabid Democrat partisans in the mainstream media, academe, and Hollywood. And all 4 entities have gotten worse the more leftist they become.
Bas2020

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.