ELECTION 2020

150,779 Views | 1779 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by BBW12OG
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsualum05 said:

Dmax95 said:

4 years of interference. Biden can wait for a certified election.
The little BS lawsuits that are not gaining traction are serving a purpose. The big cases are coming. Right now delaying and distracting is also a strategy. Just my opinion.

What purpose is that?

Why does Trump's team need to delay and distract from anything?
Dmax95
Delay and distract what? There's potential election issues due to changing to mail in ballots last minute and computer polling malfunctions. He's investigating it. Why are you so worried that every legal vote should be counted. If Biden was losing and we saw all these irregularities I would be fine with him doing the exact same to verify the election. Relentless attacking of the process by the media and it's blind followers cause the orange man is bad. We get it. You're saying the same things over and to create doubt vs letting it play out. You're the new board moderator. Thanks for your service and dedication to the truth.
Civilized
Dmax95 said:

Delay and distract what? There's potential election issues due to changing to mail in ballots last minute and computer polling malfunctions. He's investigating it. Why are you so worried that every legal vote should be counted. If Biden was losing and we saw all these irregularities I would be fine with him doing the exact same to verify the election. Relentless attacking of the process by the media and it's blind follows cause the orange man is bad. We get it.

ncsualum05: "...Right now delaying and distracting is also a strategy."

This "worried that every legal vote should be counted" is a completely disingenuous reframing of the argument by the right.

Who has argued for anything other than that?

Who has said "We're fully supportive of illegal votes being counted?"

Trump backed himself into this corner when he started prattling on months ago about mail ballots being fraudulent and not being able to lose unless the election is rigged.

Then the Republicans wondered why there were so many more mail ballots for Dems than Pubs.

Blame Trump for both those problems. This mess was completely his creation.

packgrad
We get it. You don't like Trump. Let the investigations continue without the incessant ORANGE MAN BAD posts.
Dmax95
packgrad said:

We get it. You don't like Trump. Let the investigations continue without the incessant ORANGE MAN BAD posts.
Hopefully the Phizer vaccine has a more than 90% efficacy for those with TDS.
Civilized
packgrad said:

"Let the investigations continue" is the new "We want a free and fair election"

The investigations aren't under threat.

Mercifully they're going to continue so we can root out the MASSIVE FRAUD and fix the CORRUPT RIGGED election!!
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Lol. I guess you guys do own the copyrights on rebranding every statement and word definition.
Dmax95
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Lol. I guess you guys do own the copyrights on rebranding every statement and word definition.
EVERY VOTE COUNTS is my new favorite branding statement. Even the illegal ones.
ciscopack
Brought from the other thread and I quote:

WP said:

Most of you are going to be remembered by history as traitors who fell in love with an orange, racist conman, wannabe dictator, who was clearly compromised by Russia.
Dmax95
ciscopack said:

WP said:

Most of you are going to be remembered by history as traitors who fell in love with an orange, racist conman, wannabe dictator, who was clearly compromised by Russia.

That comment really makes people of differing views come together in this time of needed healing. I'm so glad my friends on the left remind me of this daily. It really makes me want to get on the ground and kiss their feet. Thank you over lords of truth for defining reality. Life was so bad under Trump, that we all need to be reminded daily he was a dictator.
ciscopack
Dmax95 said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

EVERY VOTE COUNTS is my new favorite branding statement. Even the illegal ones.
Zero, zero of the made up vote stories/election fraud have been found to be true. One guy was paid $148,000 by Republicans to lie about what he supposedly did. The boxer Joe Frazier, did not vote. The city commissioner in Philadelphia that looks after their vote is a Republican. His life has been threatened and he said this morning that he has yet to see any voter fraud and they look into all that is legally brought to them; not the stuff on Twitter and Facebook and he said he had seen some of that and checked some of it out when he was on break from the job and zero was true. He found people who were dead that did not vote, he found people that were alive and not dead as claimed that did vote and some names were alive and did not vote.

In Nevada about 1/4 of the names on the list were in the military and were living at bases elsewhere but their home were in Nevada where they paid taxes and where they were registered to vote. Many on the Nevada list of 3000+ were students away from home in college and registered to vote in Nevada and no where else...where their parents live.
ciscopack
Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

WP said:

That comment really makes people of differing views come together in this time of needed healing. I'm so glad my friends on the left remind me of this daily. It really makes me want to get on the ground and kiss their feet. Thank you over lords of truth for defining reality. Life was so bad under Trump, that we all need to be reminded daily he was a dictator.
..and you're trying to make peace with whom?
Dmax95
Thank you for your summation statement from the Washington Post. If you close your eyes you won't see it either. It's ok if we dont agree. Cheers..have a good day
Dmax95
ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

WP said:

We're family here, we all love NCSU. If you see me saying Biden is the next coming of Hitler, he'll ruin this country, and the free world as we know it is over, is that a statement of unity? I might not agree with the left, but I'm not going to say terrible things about biden personally. The election is the issue. I don't blame him for what's happening. If he ultimately wins, congrats. That's it. We're still NCSU fans, we still love this website, and we can still be civil. I don't love politicians, they're not gods. I don't think any of them are perfect, but if you think there's no issues with the election, cool. Say whatever you want. Intimidating comments like such above don't really start a conversation with respect. If you don't think that's the case. Let me know. I know a button that can fix this for both of us. Cheers
ciscopack
ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

WP said:

Let me ask you this....should the Trump administration be preparing the Biden transition team now even though Trump still thinks he will win? He could tell the world, we're going to have the winner of this election prepared come Jan. 20, no matter who wins the election. Intelligence briefings and such, as Obama did for the Trump administration. In PA the vote was closer for H. Clinton in 2016. It looks like Biden will end up with 306 "landslide" electoral votes.....the same Trump had in 2016.

What Trump is worried about is the bank and government stuff (personal) that was not cleared up before he became President. We....that's a WE, must make sure anyone running for President clears those things up before doing so.
Dmax95
Honestly who cares what I think. If Biden thought the election had issues and wanted time to investigate such he should. Trump isn't going to certify a Biden win until he thinks he should. Why is this such a big deal? Maybe Trump is focusing on his lawsuits and how to handle such. If not you'll know sooner than later. Everything isn't some big conspiracy to take over govt. In the end we live in the USA. Well be fine. Have a good day.
ciscopack
Dmax95 said:

Honestly who cares what I think. If Biden thought the election had issues and wanted time to investigate such he should. Trump isn't going to certify a Biden win until he thinks he should. Why is this such a big deal? Maybe Trump is focusing on his lawsuits and how to handle such. If not you'll know sooner than later. Everything isn't some big conspiracy to take over govt.
What do you think about the 4 recent Pentagon firings and the Sec. of Defense firing? It was just time?
Dmax95
There's two ways to look at everything my friend. If they were incompetent and not doing their job to investigate for their president. You're fired.
ciscopack
Put this guy in charge and what do you get?...

ciscopack
Dmax95 said:

There's two ways to look at everything my friend. If they were incompetent and not doing their job to investigate for their president. You're fired.
They would not cook the book like Trump wanted? Keep watching my friend.
Dmax95
cook the books? Can you please share a Washington Post Article to very this massive fraud?
Wolfblood
ciscopack said:

WP said:

Don't worry, many leftist are already making lists of us just like good little communist.
Dmax95
Wolfblood said:

ciscopack said:

WP said:

Don't worry, many leftist are already making lists of us just like good little communist.
https://www.trumpaccountability.net/

Already signed up. Can't wait to get their updates. Know thy enemy
cowboypack02
Dmax95 said:

Wolfblood said:

ciscopack said:

WP said:

I originally saw this list when a couple of democrat congressmen started pushing it a few weeks ago. It amazed me that the party that is saying we need to come together is the same party that is pushing a list of anyone who has worked for or supported the Trump campaign to be blackballed.

FlossyDFlynt
Dmax95 said:

Wolfblood said:

ciscopack said:

WP said:

Where have I heard of a political party keeping lists of political opponents? Oh yea, it sounds very 1930's European to me. That turned out well for everyone if memory serves
ciscopack
Tell me this; how are all these dead people still registered to vote? When they died their family just stuck them in the ground and told no one? If so, are they really dead? Twitter and Facebook News...the "reel thang."/real thing
ciscopack
Dmax95 said:

cook the books? Can you please share a Washington Post Article to very this massive fraud?
Laughing my a$$ off good buddy; I don't have the Washington Post subscription you've mentioned to me 2-3 times and I can't even read their online articles. If you'll copy and paste them; I'll see what you are talking about friend.
Dmax95
ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

Laughing my a$$ off good buddy; I don't have the Washington Post subscription you've mentioned to me 2-3 times and I can't even read their online articles. If you'll copy and paste them; I'll see what you are talking about friend.
Anytime you want to send me a link to the Comics/funny pages I'll take a look. I like a good laugh.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
caryking
ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

WP said:

Let me ask you this....should the Trump administration be preparing the Biden transition team now even though Trump still thinks he will win? He could tell the world, we're going to have the winner of this election prepared come Jan. 20, no matter who wins the election. Intelligence briefings and such, as Obama did for the Trump administration. In PA the vote was closer for H. Clinton in 2016. It looks like Biden will end up with 306 "landslide" electoral votes.....the same Trump had in 2016.

What Trump is worried about is the bank and government stuff (personal) that was not cleared up before he became President. We....that's a WE, must make sure anyone running for President clears those things up before doing so.
Who is saying this isn't happening behind closed doors?

I would advocate for the Trump team to create a divisive surveillance plan. That is another part of the Obama transition plan...
cowboypack02
caryking said:

ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

WP said:

Who is saying this isn't happening behind closed doors?

I would advocate for the Trump team to create a divisive surveillance plan. That is another part of the Obama transition plan...
Dont forget about years of investigations predicated on that illegal surveillance
packgrad
Tobaccoroadsportscafe
packgrad said:

Even Fox News has "independently certified" the election. I don't understand this tweet.
packgrad
Tobaccoroadsportscafe said:

packgrad said:

Even Fox News has "independently certified" the election. I don't understand this tweet.

Lol. The media doesn't certify the election.
jadawson
Tobaccoroadsportscafe said:

packgrad said:

Newt Gingrich is a professional provocateur. He's responsible for the divisive and anger fueled politics utilized by both sides these days.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.