ELECTION 2020

150,473 Views | 1779 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by BBW12OG
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good find. The fraud was overwhelming and the degree of fraud cannot be full ascertained due to the massive #'s of Trump votes thrown out. The fake Biden votes and the overseas digital fraud is probably very closely determinable. #Devolution.......and enjoy the show. Its gonna be very rocky down the homestretch on a number of fronts. How extensive are the #'s of enemy within us is a question and to what extent will a 'cornered animal' go to find his way out.
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

First a video from WarRoom and it's Steve Bannon talking with Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips of 2000 Mules. On Monday those two released information from Georgia and how it was stolen. They have the receipts and they are getting ready to release copies of checks paid to the mules and who supplied those checks. This video goes over what they found and takes about 20 minutes.

Here is an overview and timeline of what happened.

https://open.ink/georgia

And here is a summary of their numbers.

https://open.ink/the-aftermath

This is just one State and Trump won that State and he contesting that and now they are trying to throw him in jail when he was right about this as he always is.

There are some on here that say there is not any consequential evidence that would overturn the election. Well here it is and get ready for more.
Shouldn't this be adjudicated in a court?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
The fact that they are trying to throw people in prison for questioning the 2020 "election" is prima facie evidence that the "election" WAS, in fact, fraudulent and rigged.

They are now crucifying Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and others who called out the obvious fact that the election was fraudulent, and trying to throw them in prison.

For how many years have Democrats whined and claimed that elections were fraudulent and rigged?? From Al Gore in 2000, Hillary in 2016, to whacko Stacey Abrams recently in Georgia of all places.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Pack00
If these numbers are accurate and can be proven...then Trump's lawyers could use these as a defense in their case against Georgia.
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

First a video from WarRoom and it's Steve Bannon talking with Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips of 2000 Mules. On Monday those two released information from Georgia and how it was stolen. They have the receipts and they are getting ready to release copies of checks paid to the mules and who supplied those checks. This video goes over what they found and takes about 20 minutes.

Here is an overview and timeline of what happened.

https://open.ink/georgia

And here is a summary of their numbers.

https://open.ink/the-aftermath

This is just one State and Trump won that State and he contesting that and now they are trying to throw him in jail when he was right about this as he always is.

There are some on here that say there is not any consequential evidence that would overturn the election. Well here it is and get ready for more.
Shouldn't this be adjudicated in a court?
Well as soon as Trump gets indicted today, then game on. He will get to submit evidence which has not been allowed so far. The Judiciary is corrupt and no judge wanted to touch this so they dismissed most of the cases because of standing.

Phillips and Englebrecht will be in Federal Court today just down the street from where Trump is supposed to be arraigned. I believe Georgia is suing them for 2000 mules. They talked about it a little in the video posted above.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
Pack00 said:

If these numbers are accurate and can be proven...then Trump's lawyers could use these as a defense in their case against Georgia.
Exactly. They now have subpoena power and discovery. If the trial ever takes place, then it will be a show and many people in Georgia, including the Secretary of State and the Governor, who confirmed the election although they knew lot of votes were fraudulent, will be puckering up in the rear end parts of their bodies.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is another little video(you will have to scroll down a bit) from War Room and I don't know when it was aired, but proof of more fraud in Georgia. Garland Favorito, who has done excellent work in tracking down the fraud in Georgia, got this information after suing Dominion. The numbers don't match.

https://theleadingreport.com/2023/08/23/election-fraud-discovered-in-fulton-county-georgia-via-lawsuit/
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

The fact that they are trying to throw people in prison for questioning the 2020 "election" is prima facie evidence that the "election" WAS, in fact, fraudulent and rigged.

They are now crucifying Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and others who called out the obvious fact that the election was fraudulent, and trying to throw them in prison.

For how many years have Democrats whined and claimed that elections were fraudulent and rigged?? From Al Gore in 2000, Hillary in 2016, to whacko Stacey Abrams recently in Georgia of all places.

Do you believe that claiming that an election result not in your favor is fraudulent make Gore, Clinton, and Abrams more worthy of political office, such as President of Governor?

I know you and many others here believe there is obvious fact that the 2020 election was fraudulent, but frankly every lawful patch to challenging that election ended in a dead end. The difference between Trump and the three democrats you mention is that yes, they continued to ***** about it, but they didn't come up with a hairbrained plan to try and usurp the United States Constitution to remain in power.

hokiewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Pack00 said:

Exactly. They now have subpoena power and discovery. If the trial ever takes place, then it will be a show and many people in Georgia, including the Secretary of State and the Governor, who confirmed the election although they knew lot of votes were fraudulent, will be puckering up in the rear end parts of their bodies.
Just like that investigation in Arizona!
DrummerboyWolf
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Pack00 said:

Just like that investigation in Arizona!
Again no judge will touch it. The Judge was slapped down by the Arizona Supreme Court and had to rehear parts of the suit. He limited the scope and they still prevented evidence, but he said it wasn't enough to overturn. He is corrupt or frightened. Arizona was stolen in 2020 and Kari Lake's election was stolen too. If you cannot see the fraud, then I am sorry I cannot help you.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Do you believe that claiming that an election result not in your favor is fraudulent make Gore, Clinton, and Abrams more worthy of political office, such as President of Governor?

I know you and many others here believe there is obvious fact that the 2020 election was fraudulent, but frankly every lawful patch to challenging that election ended in a dead end. The difference between Trump and the three democrats you mention is that yes, they continued to ***** about it, but they didn't come up with a hairbrained plan to try and usurp the United States Constitution to remain in power.

"usurp the United States Constitution" LMFAO

Commie libtard Leftist Democrats are open enemies of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

They blatantly want to destroy our Second Amendment gun rights, and are now open enemies of freedom of speech, with the Biden regime openly colluding and ordering Big Tech to censor those who opposed the "official" narrative on the covid scamdemic.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
And the Communist Democrats (and their RINO allies) are the ones "usurping" our form of government. By blatantly rigging these elections with MASSIVE and OBVIOUS fraud. That's the true usurpation. Not people who are trying to have fair elections, and opposing these blatantly rigged sham "election" SElections.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I have been consistent in saying that the election has reasonable evidence to say, it was not accurate. Whether it was, or not, is just an opinion of mine, just like yours or anyone else.

As much as you and/or Civ's continuous commentary on all the courts turning down these complaints, it still doesn't invalidate the evidence.

Regarding the hare-brained plan, well… that just your opinion. We know a couple of of things that are facts:

Trump left the White House on the day he should have.
Biden walked into the White House on the day he should have.

All the other stuff is purely conjecture, at best…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
As the track announcer at the track chimes as the horses enter home stretch..........'and around the corner they come'. Dr Jan Halper w Juan O'Savin.
https://rumble.com/v3bs9bh-nino-corner-w-juan-o-savin-and-jan-halper-.html
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I have been consistent in saying that the election has reasonable evidence to say, it was not accurate. Whether it was, or not, is just an opinion of mine, just like yours or anyone else.

As much as you and/or Civ's continuous commentary on all the courts turning down these complaints, it still doesn't invalidate the evidence.

Regarding the hare-brained plan, well… that just your opinion. We know a couple of of things that are facts:

Yes, that's exactly what it does. Having your evidence unanimously laughed out of dozens of separate courts run by conservative judges means that your "evidence" was a steaming pile of crap. Full stop.

Your world view apparently requires that the entire U.S. court system is part of a vast conspiracy that can't be trusted, along with the entire (notoriously conservative) FBI, the entire (notoriously conservative) CIA, and of course all scientists and experts, along with a large number of Trump's ex-associates. And this comically vast conspiracy is far more likely to you than Trump just being an f'ing con man?

Sorry dude, you guys have been completely insulated from reality. That's a cult.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Yes, that's exactly what it does. Having your evidence unanimously laughed out of dozens of separate courts run by conservative judges means that your "evidence" was a steaming pile of crap. Full stop.

Your world view apparently requires that the entire U.S. court system is part of a vast conspiracy that can't be trusted, along with the entire (notoriously conservative) FBI, the entire (notoriously conservative) CIA, and of course all scientists and experts. And that's all far more likely to you than Trump just being an f'ing con man?

Sorry man, you guys have been completely insulated from reality. That's a cult.

A new name has entered the ring! I've not seen this person before…

As I've said many times… the only cult of personality, we have in the great country, are the maniacs, with TDS! It shows by the amount of frivolous indictments we have. Don't ask me… ask one of your own… Deshowitz!

Now, regarding the lawsuits thrown out… I agree, a number of them probably didn't come with proper procedural evidence, timing, etc…. That said, I have yet to see a case thrown out that is supported by evidence like 2000 mules. In fact, the justice department put those people in jail for some reason. They're out now and trying to see get their evidence in court, down in Fulton County, at the same time, that hag indicted Trump.

I will say it again, and for this new knucklehead to hear me…. The evidence looks ugly; however, I don't know where the truth is and neither do you, or anyone else, on this board. So, as it all plays out, it will be what it is…. Either way, I'm ok!

Now, do us all a favor and get back in your hole you dug out of….

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Your world view apparently requires that the entire U.S. court system is part of a vast conspiracy that can't be trusted, along with the entire (notoriously conservative) FBI, the entire (notoriously conservative) CIA, and of course all scientists and experts. And that's all far more likely to you than Trump just being an f'ing con man?

As I've said many times… the only cult of personality, we have in the great country, are the maniacs, with TDS! It shows by the amount of frivolous indictments we have. Don't ask me… ask one of your own… Deshowitz!

Now, regarding the lawsuits thrown out… I agree, a number of them probably didn't come with proper procedural evidence, timing, etc…. That said, I have yet to see a case thrown out that is supported by evidence like 2000 mules. In fact, the justice department put those people in jail for some reason. They're out now and trying to see get their evidence in court, down in Fulton County, at the same time, that hag indicted Trump.

I will say it again, and for this new knucklehead to hear me…. The evidence looks ugly; however, I don't know where the truth is and neither do you, or anyone else, on this board. So, as it all plays out, it will be what it is…. Either way, I'm ok!

Lol, gladly! That comment was actually for people who don't usually post in the water cooler. Having a "debate" with folks who's entire source of truth is constructed from conspiracy theories pulled from Steve Bannon's ass is a waste of energy. Before you know it you're trying to explain to them why the Earth couldn't possibly be flat.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lol, gladly! That comment was actually for people who don't usually post in the water cooler. Having a "debate" with folks who's entire source of truth is constructed from conspiracy theories pulled from Steve Bannon's ass is a waste of energy. Before you know it you're trying to explain to them why the Earth couldn't possibly be flat.
Actually, I've tried to debate a number of people on issues. Typically, responses like your, are the most compelling ideal brought forward. In essence, nothing!

You all can try and character assassinate all you want (Steve Bannon); however, nowhere are you trying to deal with the issues at hand. The "Q" people (I'm not one) have their place, just like the BLM did, for some. I personally don't support the thinking of "Q" stuff (believe me, I have a friend that's a huge "Q" supporter), because, what is shown is so cryptic and broad reaching, that any tarot card reader could come up with the same.

Now, look at your response… just like the FB and BB forums, you're trying to demean posters…. Why do you even engage? If you think things, like your last sentence, and you want to make those people look stupid, you probably should just stay away.

Does it make you feel good to demean others?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Are you talking about the Truth to Vote people? That was their choice to be arrested for contempt, they didn't respond to a court order.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Are you talking about the Truth to Vote people? That was their choice to be arrested for contempt, they didn't respond to a court order.
Wasn't it something about a name that didn't want to divulge?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Actually, I've tried to debate a number of people on issues. Typically, responses like your, are the most compelling ideal brought forward. In essence, nothing!

You all can try and character assassinate all you want (Steve Bannon); however, nowhere are you trying to deal with the issues at hand. The "Q" people (I'm not one) have their place, just like the BLM did, for some. I personally don't support the thinking of "Q" stuff (believe me, I have a friend that's a huge "Q" supporter), because, what is shown is so cryptic and broad reaching, that any tarot card reader could come up with the same.

Now, look at your response… just like the FB and BB forums, you're trying to demean posters…. Why do you even engage? If you think things, like your last sentence, and you want to make those people look stupid, you probably should just stay away.

Smapty fits his name unfortunately... yeah, I've seen his posts on the regular boards as well and they're usually 100% smartass (which is fine with me if that's your schtick)... politically I'd put him right up there with RainbowWolf though, which should pretty much tell you all that you need to know.
Civilized
What exactly did Smapty say that was out of line?

We should be encouraging people to post in here by discussing their post and not attacking them, unless we want the Water Cooler politics threads to be even more Deadsville/4-chan-lite than they already are.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

What exactly did Smapty say that was out of line?

We should be encouraging people to post in here by discussing their post and not attacking them, unless we want the Water Cooler politics threads to be even more Deadsville/4-chan-lite than they already are.
Nothing, he can post here all he wants as far as I'm concerned... but he won't.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I understand that the persecuted victim thing is the core of being a conservative these days, but please. Literally every other post in the Water Cooler refers to "Commie Libtard Marxists", so I think you can handle me pointing out that there's an ACTUAL thread on here insisting the world is flat! Sorry though, you don't deserve an "I have an opinion too!" participation trophy for believing things that require a 3rd Grade science education to clearly disprove.

But forget the extremes like Q or Flat Earthers... they're a symptom of a more general problem: For decades you guys have been subjected to the message "you can't trust anybody but us". When people with critical thinking skills hear that, they usually run the other way, but you guys believed it. So now here we are, where literally the only things you believe are conspiracy theories fed to you by your trusted info bubble. Sorry, Infowars or Steve Bannon (who was convicted of running a "Build the Wall" scam and pocketing the money) actually have MUCH stronger incentives to feed you crap than the New York Times. But it's what you want to hear, so now Sleepy Joe being a senile zombie who is also a criminal mastermind pocketing billions from China while he rides the train to work makes perfect sense to you. Just stay outraged!

Anyway, why did I bother commenting? I guess because it's an unfortunate quirk of humanity that the people who have the least idea how things actually work tend to be the angriest and most vocal. Which is why this Water Cooler is basically a toxic waste dump. But for the health of our society I think it's important for other folks to chime in once in a while, to remind everyone that a lot of folks out here actually don't buy your nonsense.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wasn't it something about a name that didn't want to divulge?
they didn't want to name who helped them hack into the voting machine database. Which I would think is a crime.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I understand that the persecuted victim thing is the core of being a conservative these days, but please. Literally every other post in the Water Cooler refers to "Commie Libtard Marxists", so I think you can handle me pointing out that there's an ACTUAL thread on here insisting the world is flat! Sorry though, you don't deserve an "I have an opinion too!" participation trophy for believing things that require a 3rd Grade science education to clearly disprove.

But forget the extremes like Q or Flat Earthers... they're a symptom of a more general problem: For decades you guys have been subjected to the message "you can't trust anybody but us". When people with critical thinking skills hear that, they usually run the other way, but you guys believed it. So now here we are, where literally the only things you believe are conspiracy theories fed to you by your trusted info bubble. Sorry, Infowars or Steve Bannon (who was convicted of running a "Build the Wall" scam and pocketing the money) actually have MUCH stronger incentives to feed you crap than the New York Times. But it's what you want to hear, so now Sleepy Joe being a senile zombie who is also a criminal mastermind pocketing billions from China while he rides the train to work makes perfect sense to you. Just stay outraged!

Anyway, why did I bother commenting? I guess because it's an unfortunate quirk of humanity that the people who have the least idea how things actually work tend to be the angriest and most vocal. Which is why this Water Cooler is basically a toxic waste dump. But for the health of our society I think it's important for other folks to chime in once in a while, to remind everyone that a lot of folks out here actually don't buy your nonsense.

Thank you for letting me know how you feel!!! Perhaps you are one of those that can critically think; however, I probably wouldn't know anyway, right?

I guess you have a better understanding of how things work…. Well, I guess it's really amazing how I've been as successful, as I've been, with my lack of…

Victimhood? Ok, I guess I'm guilty of your charge (assuming that was directed at me)

Would you like to have lunch sometime so can get to know me?

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Thank you for letting me know how you feel!!! Perhaps you are one of those that can critically think; however, I probably wouldn't know anyway, right?

I guess you have a better understanding of how things work…. Well, I guess it's really amazing how I've been as successful, as I've been, with my lack of…

Victimhood? Ok, I guess I'm guilty of your charge (assuming that was directed at me)

After graduating from State about 20 years ago I left North Cackalacky to work on Wall St (just in time for 9/11). I head back to visit my parents a couple times a year, but otherwise the odds of us grabbing lunch are pretty low, unfortunately.
Werewolf
If you hurry, I'd bet the NY governor is ready to mandate a 5th jab. It will improve your understanding of things......so hurry back. What's the new song 'north of Richmond'........there might be one or two others that come to mind too.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

After graduating from State about 20 years ago I left North Cackalacky to work on Wall St (just in time for 9/11). I head back to visit my parents a couple times a year, but otherwise the odds of us grabbing lunch are pretty low, unfortunately.
Well, assuming you still live in the city, that might be a possibility. My daughter lives in Lenox Hill (UES) and I visit her frequently.

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Well, assuming you still live in the city, that might be a possibility. My daughter lives in Lenox Hill (UES) and I visit her frequently.
Like I said at the outset, at this point most of y'all are pretty unreachable. We're just not conversing in the same reality any more. So honestly, I can't imagine it'd be a very fun lunch for either of us.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Like I said at the outset, at this point most of y'all are pretty unreachable. We're just not conversing in the same reality any more. So honestly, I can't imagine it'd be a very fun lunch for either of us.

You fit the Yankee stereotype well.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lol, that's funny, considering everyone around here still can't understand my accent half the time.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lol, that's funny, considering everyone around here still can't understand my accent half the time.
Do us all a favor.........here and in geographical terms.

My favorite Yankee is the Yankee that returns back home .........northward.
Werewolf
One of our FAV RINO Governors admitting truth.

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Do us all a favor.........here and in geographical terms.

My favorite Yankee is the Yankee that returns back home .........northward.
Speaking of Yankees... How on Earth did Trump, the most obnoxious Yankee who has ever lived, and definitely from north of Richmond, become the spiritual leader of the Confederacy? It's a mystery for the ages.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.