ELECTION 2020

150,585 Views | 1779 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by BBW12OG
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

It's funny how tunes change depending on who wins

It's ****ing hilarious. 4 years of trying to delegitimize a president and now y'all want people to just bend the knee. Hilarious.
How did they delegitimize him again? McEnany just called Obama a HERO in that clip for how graciously he handled the transition of power. Clinton conceded almost immediately.

Democrats certainly never liked Trump and always thought he was an *******. But he's been president-elect & president since day 1.

How did they try to delegitimize him???? Lololol.

#RESIST #RUSSIA!!!! #IMPEACH!! #KAVANAUGH

Lunacy and zero self awareness. Godalmighty.
jadawson
packgrad said:

RUSSIA!!!!
which part of it? The part where the bi-partisan senate intelligence committee published a report that russia did attempt to interfere in the 2016 election?
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

RUSSIA!!!!
which part of it? The part where the bi-partisan senate intelligence committee published a report that russia did attempt to interfere in the 2016 election?

Russia interferes in every election. Does this one not count? Russia tried to interfere in the 2016 election. Lol. Such a sheep.
FlossyDFlynt
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

It's ****ing hilarious. 4 years of trying to delegitimize a president and now y'all want people to just bend the knee. Hilarious.
How did they delegitimize him again? McEnany just called Obama a HERO in that clip for how graciously he handled the transition of power. Clinton conceded almost immediately.

Democrats certainly never liked Trump and always thought he was an *******. But he's been president-elect & president since day 1.

Ive made it clear I have never voted for the man because I agree with you that hes an ass, but if you cant see that hes had a target on his back since becoming president elect...well, we can see where your world view lies
packgrad
Hard to believe that's his argument. Lunacy.
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

Brett Kavanaugh has nothing to do with Donald Trump. I don't know what #resist is supposed to mean. I responded to the Russia point already in the other comment.

The only people involved in the government who voted to acquit on the impeachment charges are republicans. Every single Democrat and Independent voted guilty (along with Mitt Romney as well so the defense didn't even convince all of Trumps own party he was innocent).
SexualChocolate
Huh? Explain Russia facts to me instead of moving the goalposts bc I would like to know factual info where cheating resulted in a rigged election.
packgrad
No.
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

Brett Kavanaugh has nothing to do with Donald Trump. I don't know what #resist is supposed to mean. I responded to the Russia point already in the other comment.

The only people involved in the government who voted to acquit on the impeachment charges are republicans. Every single Democrat and Independent voted guilty (along with Mitt Romney as well so the defense didn't even convince all of Trumps own party he was innocent).

You don't know what #resist is supposed to mean. Lol. Ok, time to log off daddy's account.
jadawson
FlossyDFlynt said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

Ive made it clear I have never voted for the man because I agree with you that hes an ass, but if you cant see that hes had a target on his back since becoming president elect...well, we can see where your world view lies
The only difference in how Trump was treated by Dems and how Obama was treated by Reps in his time as president is that Obama had the media on his side and Trump didn't. Well he had Fox on his side until he burned that bridge in the past two weeks as well. Go back and read about the way Reps talked about Obama even when he was an infinite number of times a better person than Trump.
SexualChocolate
NM. I'm holding you when you said that you will except the election if all the lawsuits are denied and Biden is the President. Hey, I vote Republican very often and I hope they get someone that is not like Trump. I hope a McCain like candidate is available. :-)
packgrad
jadawson said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

The only difference in how Trump was treated by Dems and how Obama was treated by Reps in his time as president is that Obama had the media on his side and Trump didn't. Well he had Fox on his side until he burned that bridge in the past two weeks as well. Go back and read about the way Reps talked about Obama even when he was an infinite number of times a better person than Trump.

Bubububut Obama.

#RESIST
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

You don't know what #resist is supposed to mean. Lol. Ok, time to log off daddy's account.

Man I would love to go back through this thread to see how many points you dodge or ignore to get in some petty insult instead. The goalpost moving never stops with you. All you do is pick out one sentence of every response i give and make fun of it without acknowledging anything else, and yet im apparently the young/immature one.

ok dude...
SexualChocolate
You know, I question someone's intellect but at least he didn't call someone a racist like caryking.
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

Man I would love to go back through this thread to see how many points you dodge or ignore to get in some petty insult instead. The goalpost moving never stops with you. All you do is pick out one sentence of every response i give and make fun of it without acknowledging anything else, and yet im apparently the young/immature one.

ok dude...

You have zero self awareness. I hope you're a child n
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

ok dude...

Please link me one time that i've deliberately ignored everything you've said in a post to insult you.

i'll wait....
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

ok dude...

Please link me one time that i've deliberately ignored everything you've said in a post to insult you.

i'll wait....

Who said anything about deliberately ignoring? You're pretending not to know what #RESIST means. You're either a child or a liar. I'll wait to hear which......
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

ok dude...

i'll wait....

Who said anything about deliberately ignoring? You're pretending not to know what #RESIST means. You're either a child or a liar. I'll wait to hear which......
I did? I've said it several times in fact when it comes to your responses.

Im assuming #resist is a twitter thing based on the hashtag? I don't spend much time on twitter unless im looking for something specific. Im sorry that what i presume is a grown adult find someone not being up to date on twitter trends to be childlike. That's a weird thing to think imo.
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

ok dude...

i'll wait....

Im assuming #resist is a twitter thing based on the hashtag? I don't spend much time on twitter unless im looking for something specific. Im sorry that what i presume is a grown adult find someone not being up to date on twitter trends to be childlike. That's a weird thing to think imo.

Twitter trends? Lol. Maybe you didn't watch the news. Or read the newspaper. Or go online. Maybe as a grown adult you didn't.....
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

ok dude...

i'll wait....

Twitter trends? Lol. Maybe you didn't watch the news. Or read the newspaper. Or go online. Maybe as a grown adult you didn't.....
I do watch the news, dont subscribe to a paper though. Obviously i go online. I've googled and im still not finding much of anything. It seems its one of hundreds of different "movements" against Trump? I don't see what the big deal about it is... If you want to link me something else id be happy to read it.
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

ok dude...

i'll wait....

I do watch the news, dont subscribe to a paper though. Obviously i go online. I've googled and im still not finding much of anything. It seems its one of hundreds of different "movements" against Trump? I don't see what the big deal about it is... If you want to link me something else id be happy to read it.

If google can't tell you what #RESIST means, I think that says it all about tech companies and media today.
Dmax95
Biden is selling out big time. 40 or so big tech and corporate lobbyists being added to his advisory team.
TheStorm
Ripper said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Heard something interesting this morning. Apparently Biden's coronavirus task force leader says they have a plan to lock down the country for 4-6 weeks. As if that wasn't interesting enough, he also said they have the ability to pay all workers wages and business loses as well in order to stimulate the economy and rid the country of coronavirus. That's about the most interesting thing I've heard in a long time.
That same guy wrote an article in WaPo that lockdowns are a bad idea. Now he's all for them. Lockdowns are bad public health policy. These God complex kooks will ruin way more lives than they purport to save.
Gas prices on the rise already, just at the thought of a Biden administration... funny how the Gulf had hurricane after hurricane come through this summer... and not once did we get those major spikes in gas prices like we used to get in the past... all that **** was just good ol' price gouging.

Biden's going to **** up this economy and it ain't going to take long either... we have some really dumb people in this country.
ciscopack
TheStorm said:

Ripper said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Heard something interesting this morning. Apparently Biden's coronavirus task force leader says they have a plan to lock down the country for 4-6 weeks. As if that wasn't interesting enough, he also said they have the ability to pay all workers wages and business loses as well in order to stimulate the economy and rid the country of coronavirus. That's about the most interesting thing I've heard in a long time.
That same guy wrote an article in WaPo that lockdowns are a bad idea. Now he's all for them. Lockdowns are bad public health policy. These God complex kooks will ruin way more lives than they purport to save.
Gas prices on the rise already, just at the thought of a Biden administration... funny how the Gulf had hurricane after hurricane come through this summer... and not once did we get those major spikes in gas prices like we used to get in the past... all that **** was just good ol' price gouging.

Biden's going to **** up this economy and it ain't going to take long either... we have some really dumb people in this country.
Who's in charge? I don't do Twitter politics; is the President still clicking? I have not heard his voice in 8 days. I saw him sway back and forth at the Tomb of the Unknown Solider on Veteran's Day and it was drizzling but the other 3 guys were not swaying? Maybe he's got a cold? It's your watch Donald; hand Mike the mike.

IseWolf22
Please, No.
Trump reportedly telling some aids he may announce a 2024 bid soon after Biden's win is certified.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/525802-trump-told-advisers-he-would-announce-2024-bid-shortly-after-certification
ciscopack
Election Was Most Secure in American History, U.S. Officials Say

State and federal election officials, along with experts in the private sector, said they had "utmost confidence in the security and integrity" of the Nov. 3 vote, as President Donald Trump continues to make unfounded claims of fraud and key security officials involved in protecting elections leave the administration or expect to be fired.

"The Nov. 3rd election was the most secure in American history," the officials said in a statement Thursday. "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

The statement acknowledged the "many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections" and urged Americans to turn to election administrators and officials for accurate information.

The statement was signed by officials from the Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council, which shares information among state, local and federal officials, and the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council, which includes election infrastructure owners and operators.

Among the 10 signatories were Benjamin Hovland, who chairs the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, and Bob Kolasky, the assistant director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, part of the Department of Homeland Security.

caryking
SexualChocolate said:

You know, I question someone's intellect but at least he didn't call someone a racist like caryking.
Ok, you must be a White Supremacist!
caryking
caryking said:

SexualChocolate said:

Ok, you must be a White Supremacist!
BTW, this was all satire... Rather, I was being absurd to show how absurd the last four years has been with the terms. Isn't it easy to just call out someone for something? Did it make any sense?

That is the world we are living in now. Unfounded accusations become real because they are said. It's kind of crazy, huh?

So, do you need to defend yourself on the absurd accusations? Obviously, you don't; however, in big politics, you do and it's sickening! I think the real thing going on is that they (whoever they are) enjoy this disfunction, arguing, and downright lining up in each other's corners for one thing. They want To radically change the USA while we argue. Before you know it, none of us will like what this country is and we will not be able to change it...

We need to be fighting for the freedoms this country provided, when founded. We've corrected most of the wrongs, now, we need to unify and push for more freedoms, not less. Study our history, recognize our faults, don't dwell on them, focus on the positives and take back the USA from this radical way!!!
PackBacker07
Good grief, what a maroon. He should just do his digital network and be done. That will virtually guarantee a Dem victory in 2024.
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Pacfanweb
IseWolf22 said:

Please, No.
Trump reportedly telling some aids he may announce a 2024 bid soon after Biden's win is certified.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/525802-trump-told-advisers-he-would-announce-2024-bid-shortly-after-certification
Good grief. He'll be older than Biden is now. Just go away dude.
caryking
I love it! It appears that Facebook has removed Trumps President title and now says Political Candidate. If this was done by Facebook, then all I have to say: Welcome to your new world! Who controls us?
acslater1344
IseWolf22 said:

Please, No.

LOL I hope he does. The kids & Jared won't like that too much.

What a clown. It's overrrrrrr dude.
SexualChocolate
IseWolf22 said:

Please, No.

It would be really impressive if he wins an election from jail.
Bas2020

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.