ELECTION 2020

148,970 Views | 1721 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

You seem to be the most pissed off moderate I have ever been around. It's ok that you are protesting so much..... I would feel the same had the election been stolen in 2016. Luckily they hadn't worked all the kinks out of their fraud scheme then. Too bad they were foolish and left too much meat on the bone for it to happen again. Watch and see what happens to the election laws the next two years. Your side will be the ones pissing and moaning like usual. And before you say you aren't a democrat your words and posting say the absolute opposite. Just like old times...
He is not a moderate... and he never has been a moderate.

Jesus nobody cares if you think he's a moderate or not.

And moderate is a misnomer anyway. Most 'moderates' are really centrists, which is to say the average of all their positions is somewhat middling, not that all their positions are in the middle of the spectrum.

Basically you can't put centrists in a neat right or left box.
I'm curious... what positions make a person a moderate and/or centrist?
centrist/moderate isn't a specific position. It's someone who doesn't fall wholesale into a liberal or conservative stance across the spectrum of issues. It probably describes most people in the country if they are honest with themselves but most people tend to vote for the same party time after time because while they have beliefs across the spectrum there are a few specific issues they care the most about.

And that said nothing...

Everyone has positions on certain issues. They may be few; however, they have a position. Please enlighten us on those, or, are you saying they vote on feelings?

How would you described yourself?
What issues are meaningful to you?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jadawson

jadawson said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

You seem to be the most pissed off moderate I have ever been around. It's ok that you are protesting so much..... I would feel the same had the election been stolen in 2016. Luckily they hadn't worked all the kinks out of their fraud scheme then. Too bad they were foolish and left too much meat on the bone for it to happen again. Watch and see what happens to the election laws the next two years. Your side will be the ones pissing and moaning like usual. And before you say you aren't a democrat your words and posting say the absolute opposite. Just like old times...

And moderate is a misnomer anyway. Most 'moderates' are really centrists, which is to say the average of all their positions is somewhat middling, not that all their positions are in the middle of the spectrum.

centrist/moderate isn't a specific position. It's someone who doesn't fall wholesale into a liberal or conservative stance across the spectrum of issues. It probably describes most people in the country if they are honest with themselves but most people tend to vote for the same party time after time because while they have beliefs across the spectrum there are a few specific issues they care the most about.

And that said nothing...

Everyone has positions on certain issues. They may be few; however, they have a position. Please enlighten us on those, or, are you saying they vote on feelings?

And that said nothing...

How so? I thought it was pretty clear what i was saying. Most people have some traditionally "liberal" views and some traditionally "conservative" views. They aren't just pure "conservative" or "liberal". The median of all of their views would be in the middle of the graph, aka "Centrist".

Everyone has positions on certain issues. They may be few; however, they have a position.

Thats what i just said....

Please enlighten us on those, or, are you saying they vote on feelings?

I'm saying the opposite, though they may arrive to their positions via feelings, aka a bleeding heart.

In terms of US politics i end up left on most issues thought i certainly don't agree with the Democrats on everything.

My big issues are the Environment, both from a climate change and a green/renewable energy perspective.

Reduction of incarceration rates around the country through the ending of for-profit prisons, reform programs to lead to higher recidivism rates for non-violent offenders, and things like legalization of marijuana.

Education reform, both at a K-12 level and higher education. About 2/3 of the states in the country are still spending less on public education per student than they were before the 2008 recession. Also Student loan debt is the next big bubble to burst in our economy and it needs to be addressed. Loan forgiveness is fine and dandy but the issue will just happen again if the outrageous costs of tuition aren't addressed then it will just happen again. Cost of tuition has risen 8x faster than wages in the US over the last 30 years.

Tax reform - Simplify tax code and restructure it to allow for the people that actually "run" the economy (small business, middle class, property owners) to keep their feet on the ground and pass a little more of the buck on the upper class and fortune 100 type companies that use clever accounting to write off a lot of their taxes each year.
Pacfanweb
Most of that doesn't sound too "left" to me
jadawson
Pacfanweb said:

Most of that doesn't sound too "left" to me
I have further left views but those are the issues that i care the most about in 2020, but thats also why i clarified "US Politics". its the only place in the 1st world where it would be considered left.

caryking
jadawson said:

jadawson said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

And that said nothing...

And that said nothing...

How so? I thought it was pretty clear what i was saying. Most people have some traditionally "liberal" views and some traditionally "conservative" views. They aren't just pure "conservative" or "liberal". The median of all of their views would be in the middle of the graph, aka "Centrist".

Everyone has positions on certain issues. They may be few; however, they have a position.

I'm saying the opposite, though they may arrive to their positions via feelings, aka a bleeding heart.

In terms of US politics i end up left on most issues thought i certainly don't agree with the Democrats on everything.

My big issues are the Environment, both from a climate change and a green/renewable energy perspective.

Reduction of incarceration rates around the country through the ending of for-profit prisons, reform programs to lead to higher recidivism rates for non-violent offenders, and things like legalization of marijuana.

Education reform, both at a K-12 level and higher education. About 2/3 of the states in the country are still spending less on public education per student than they were before the 2008 recession. Also Student loan debt is the next big bubble to burst in our economy and it needs to be addressed. Loan forgiveness is fine and dandy but the issue will just happen again if the outrageous costs of tuition aren't addressed then it will just happen again. Cost of tuition has risen 8x faster than wages in the US over the last 30 years.

Tax reform - Simplify tax code and restructure it to allow for the people that actually "run" the economy (small business, middle class, property owners) to keep their feet on the ground and pass a little more of the buck on the upper class and fortune 100 type companies that use clever accounting to write off a lot of their taxes each year.
That's the beauty of a limited government. You and I can have different views and still not trample on each other. That being said, you don't impress me as a limited government type. So, for that reason, I call you a liberal, not in the classic convention. Probably, more like a Progressive.

Being that our constitution is designed to be limited in scope (unfortunately people like you have destroyed the very idea of our constitution), you and I can have different personal views and live among each other.

For instance: I personally disagree with same sex marriage; however, I would rather attack the issuance of marriage licenses and tax codes to insure each person the liberty they want. In other words, the government doesn't have a say in your life.

Regarding your affection for the environment; well, I really don't see a role for the federal government. So, we will be at odds on that one.

Taxes on business: you probably agree with an overturn on citizens United? If so, then I would say don't tax a business. A simple no taxation without representation mindset.

Individual taxes: affluent people pay entirely too much as it stands. When everyone, in our society, pays federal taxes, then we can start a dialogue. Currently, 1/2 the tax paying population doesn't pay one dime of federal taxes. That is completely taking advantage of the affluent.

Student loans: hey, the kids signed up for it... get over it and pay the loans back.

Cost of tuition: first, we need to get rid of 1/2 or more of the professors. They are indoctrinating our kids into some radical beliefs. Good kids are going into college and coming out with this radical notion of the country.

Regarding the cost of tuition (without giving it away from tax dollars - free tuition), how would you consider lowering the cost? I don't mean just lowering the cost of tuition to the student; rather, lowering the cost to run the university, thus lowering the tuition...

Joe Biden
Civilized

jadawson said:

jadawson said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

And that said nothing...

And that said nothing...

That's the beauty of a limited government. You and I can have different views and still not trample on each other. That being said, you don't impress me as a limited government type. So, for that reason, I call you a liberal, not in the classic convention. Probably, more like a Progressive.

Being that our constitution is designed to be limited in scope (unfortunately people like you have destroyed the very idea of our constitution), you and I can have different personal views and live among each other.

For instance: I personally disagree with same sex marriage; however, I would rather attack the issuance of marriage licenses and tax codes to insure each person the liberty they want. In other words, the government doesn't have a say in your life.

Regarding your affection for the environment; well, I really don't see a role for the federal government. So, we will be at odds on that one.

Taxes on business: you probably agree with an overturn on citizens United? If so, then I would say don't tax a business. A simple no taxation without representation mindset.

Individual taxes: affluent people pay entirely too much as it stands. When everyone, in our society, pays federal taxes, then we can start a dialogue. Currently, 1/2 the tax paying population doesn't pay one dime of federal taxes. That is completely taking advantage of the affluent.

Student loans: hey, the kids signed up for it... get over it and pay the loans back.

Cost of tuition: first, we need to get rid of 1/2 or more of the professors. They are indoctrinating our kids into some radical beliefs. Good kids are going into college and coming out with this radical notion of the country.

Regarding the cost of tuition (without giving it away from tax dollars - free tuition), how would you consider lowering the cost? I don't mean just lowering the cost of tuition to the student; rather, lowering the cost to run the university, thus lowering the tuition...

LOL. "People like you have destroyed..."

I quit reading after that.

Dawson gave reasonable, rational responses to your questions and you come back telling him he's destroyed the constitution?

Attack the post, not the poster. Get over yourself and GTFO here with that bull*****
caryking
Civilized said:

jadawson said:

jadawson said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

And that said nothing...

And that said nothing...

Dawson gave reasonable, rational responses to your questions and you come back telling him he's destroyed the constitution?

Attack the post, not the poster. Get over yourself and GTFO here with that bull*****
Well, that's very unfortunate. I thought my post was speaking to the differences we have. I did speak in a specific; however, I should have spoke in more generality when describing people's views/ideals, etc.. and the affect on our constitution.

I hate you didn't give me more grace. Perhaps, you could have asked me questions as opposed to tell me to GTFO... an example could have been...

Dawson gave reasonable, rational responses to your questions and you come back telling him he's destroyed the constitution. Are you saying Dawson single-handedly destroyed the constitution?

Actually, I'm not saying that. What I am saying is that views, when asked to be implemented by the federal government, where the constitution doesn't give power, shouldn't be considered. We have to get to a more constitutional government. If so, perhaps some of the vitriol would subside.

In summary, when people type in message boards, the true context gets lost. If you are asking me to settle down and quit attacking, well, fair enough... additionally, I'll ask you to give people more grace.

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

jadawson said:

jadawson said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

And that said nothing...

And that said nothing...

exactly what you just did to me... Am I supposed to think you believe in a "two wrongs make a right"?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
There is also - apparently - another case to be heard that involves compromise of the SCOTUS via Epstein Island or something along those lines.
Werewolf

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
If it wasn't so dire it would be comical. To think that many continue to believe the farce of election integrity is comical........and what's troubling is the number of others who recognize 2020 and 2022 were stolen but accept it and move on..............but of course they're not feeling any substantial 'pain' as of now....haha.

If we don't clean up our elections and rid ourselves of these criminal activities we will continue the slide into the abyss. Nothing else is as important and more pressing unless it's an impending nuclear exchange w Russia, Iran, NK or the CCP.

Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election? (censored by YouTube - of course) (rumble.com)
caryking
Werewolf said:

If it wasn't so dire it would be comical. To think that many continue to believe the farce of election integrity is comical........and what's troubling is the number of others who recognize 2020 and 2022 were stolen but accept it and move on..............but of course they're not feeling any substantial 'pain' as of now....haha.

If we don't clean up our elections and rid ourselves of these criminal activities we will continue the slide into the abyss. Nothing else is as important and more pressing unless it's an impending nuclear exchange w Russia, Iran, NK or the CCP.

Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election? (censored by YouTube - of course) (rumble.com)
be careful...

you are a gullible lunatic!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Comfortable with my intelligence, depth of life experience and discernment. It is why I'm willing to pose outlier possibilities for others.......and to challenge the lies and the fake narratives. Some here may mock my observations and questionings but they mock from feelings of inadequacy.

This WORLD is not as we have long been led to believe. I am personally a strong example of coming from the matrix. My thoughts on killing Osama in Tora Bora were to use tactical nukes and make an example of him. Whoa, deep in the matrix hole, I was.

Werewolf
Chuckie Schumer demands Rupert Murdock shut down Tucker Carlson's telling of the LIE.

Frankly, I'm not aware of Tucker covering the theft. Certainly the others haven't .....since they're controlled opposition.

caryking
Werewolf said:

Chuckie Schumer demands Rupert Murdock shut down Tucker Carlson's telling of the LIE.

Frankly, I'm not aware of Tucker covering the theft. Certainly the others haven't .....since they're controlled opposition.

Those dang conspiracy theorist!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Just a coincidence, right Hoak, Kim, Sieve?

caryking
Werewolf said:

This has been said; however, has it ever been confirmed?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

This has been said; however, has it ever been confirmed?
If we're splitting it by the seconds or a few minutes I'd say it has not been.

By the hour, I say it occurred within an hour......not taking into account time zones. I'm not researching it however.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
VP Pence just announced "The Storm" starts tomorrow, 5/11/2023. Its been said we'll be surprised/shocked as the good guys are revealed as the bad guys are too.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

VP Pence just announced "The Storm" starts tomorrow, 5/11/2023. Its been said we'll be surprised/shocked as the good guys are revealed as the bad guys are too.

What time tomorrow? So I can come here and actually see the goal posts move in real time.
Werewolf
I'll take great satisfaction in seeing that crow go down your through ….including those hard to swallow feathers.

Trump will return and it won't take a 2024 election
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

I'll take great satisfaction in seeing that crow go down your through ….including those hard to swallow feathers.

cool can't wait
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

just checking in to see if the Storm is going to be announced in the next hour by Mike Pence.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

just checking in to see if the Storm is going to be announced in the next hour by Mike Pence.
I need to look and see precisely what he said. Beyond me what he's talking about too. Nothing in the way of unsettling developments that I see. How about you?
Werewolf
This short video clip is of speeches by Chris Miller and Mike Pence. If you know Miller's background and understand his SOD placement being a mere couple of months prior to the end of Trumps presidency you might ponder a few things. The entirety of the speech is in regard to what's called the most complex military operation in his career. He's a military intelligence and psychological operations warfare expert. Who side is Pence on? We'll see.
https://rumble.com/vc0w5v-acting-secretary-of-defense-miller.html

Here's a few other off the cuff comments by Trump about that same time. Remember..........
Maybe it's the calm before the storm (rumble.com)
Werewolf
Special edition for the Useful Idiots. They know who they are here.

Timing being a thing and all.

I suspected that the filing of the final #DurhamReport marked a milestone that would have then launched us into a whole new chapter of the larger theater of operations...and it would appear that I was right.

Four-Star General Paul Nakasone, who was in charge of Cyber Command and the NSA during the 2020 election heist retires out of the blue.

I have long held that he ran point on the novel Solarwinds/Orion hack that wasn't detected until AFTER the election which afforded white hats the ability to record everything in real-time...which was accomplished...and they were non the wiser.

In effect, we had breached the enemy's digital infrastructure without detection and lay in wait a minimum of SIX MONTHS before the Nov election.

In related news, the Nakasone amazingly went from a 2-star to a 4-star general shortly thereafter - interestingly skipping right past that whole pesky 3-star designation.

Gee, I wonder what he could have done to have earned that?

My bet this is related to matters related to being able to testify given the security involved in the work he does.

This is gonna get good.
We do indeed have it all.

h/t Lisa Mei Crowley
Werewolf
Doesn't really matter, the military has the digital count. The military "has it all". The barges at GITMO will be not be adequate and that's why Guam and other island bases will be used.

Werewolf
I'll soon prepare a menu of crow dishes. If a few of you have any special requests I'll certainly consider. Feathers on or feathers off. Beakless or with beak. Gonna be epoch.
Werewolf
Saw this in the movie theatre as a 17-year old and was surprised with the ending. I was never fooled in this NEW STING

The Sting (1973) - IMDb
Werewolf
This guy seems to be all on board with MAGA. We'll see how it works out with Dirty Mitch and whether Dirty Mitch works against him or not.
Daniel Cameron wins Republican primary for Kentucky governor - CBS News

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.