ELECTION 2020

150,138 Views | 1778 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by SmaptyWolf
Pacfanweb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's not the way it works. Trump has to prove that it did happen.
jadawson
caryking said:

It's now time for Biden to prove election fraud didn't happen...
The burden of proof is on the party claiming something did happen...It's why Trump has to take his arguments to court. Stating that Biden is the one that has to prove he didnt steal the election is.....wildly undemocratic. surely you don't agree with Trump here?
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Civilized
LOL. What an attention *****, as if we needed any more reminders of this.

Sorry your highness King Don, but that's not the way that democracy works.

caryking
The evidence is there... Now it's time to dig into the data. Which one of you is willing to look at the data and defend the 80M votes Biden got?

Do the work and defend this fraud? Once a state falls, you will need to know the data to support the votes.

Civilized, you up to it?
Civilized
caryking said:

The evidence is there... Now it's time to dig into the data. Which one of you is willing to look at the data and defend the 80M votes Biden got?

Do the work and defend this fraud? Once a state falls, you will need to know the data to support the votes.

Civilized, you up to it?

Yeah I'm all over it right after I get done with this second piece of pecan pie.
ciscopack
Campaign lawyers Jenna Ellis and Rudy Giuliani called today's 3rd Circuit loss an example of "activist judicial machinery" in PA the opinion was written by one of Trump's 3rd Circuit nominees, and joined by two W Bush appointees
Glasswolf
caryking said:

It's now time for Biden to prove election fraud didn't happen...
Maybe it's time for Trump and his minions to prove fraud did happen?
acslater1344
Not sure what's more inept, Trump's presidency or his legal efforts to keep it despite clearly losing.

What an embarrassing 4 years. Thank God it's nearly over.
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Civilized, you up to it?

The number of upvotes is easily explainable. As I've already told you almost 30 million more votes were cast than last time. Biden actually got LESS of a percentage of the popular vote then Obama did in 2012. Look at the evidence and admit there's nothing wrong.
caryking
Ok, I give... you guys are right. I've been having fun with all this. Biden, unfortunately, will be our next President. I'll stop all the madness I've been doing.

Please forgive me...
wulfenstein
mrcpack17
ciscopack
When America is better the world is better; the world is about to get better! Earth is a tiny place in 2020.....no where like it was in 1600.
PackBacker07
Arizona was certified for President-elect Biden today, with Wisconsin following suit later today or tomorrow.
Y'all means ALL.
ncsualum05
PackBacker07 said:

Arizona was certified for President-elect Biden today, with Wisconsin following suit later today or tomorrow.
There are also hearings today in AZ with witnesses speaking to legislature. They can certify all they want but that doesn't mean they've decided on sending electors yet. It isn't over.
PackBacker07
Not sure you are correct. Last sentence here confirms electors, sorry.

"Arizona's Republican Gov. Doug Ducey, Republican Attorney General Mark Brnovich and Chief Justice of the state Supreme Court Robert Brutinel all affirmed the results, and Ducey praised the state's election process. Ducey also signed documents certifying the state's electoral college slate."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/30/arizona-wisconsin-certifies-bidens-victory-441418
Y'all means ALL.
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

PackBacker07 said:

There are also hearings today in AZ with witnesses speaking to legislature. They can certify all they want but that doesn't mean they've decided on sending electors yet. It isn't over.

There are no hearings. The Arizona legislature is not even in session. Rudy is there speaking with "key members" of the legislature while on a "fact-finding mission"
It's over
cowboypack02
Pacfanweb said:

Why not.....everyone has been after Trump for the last 4 years to prove that he didn't collude with russia....
Civilized
cowboypack02 said:

Pacfanweb said:

Why not.....everyone has been after Trump for the last 4 years to prove that he didn't collude with russia....

LOL. Our bipartisan electoral process and Trump's obstruction and Russian interference/collusion aren't remotely the same.

Most especially because the Russia investigation turned up boatloads of evidence of interference and obstruction of justice, and did ultimately did not exonerate Trump from potentially having colluded.

Once that investigation began it produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions.

It also concluded that Russian interference in the 2016 election was "sweeping and systemic"; that the social media "information warfare" campaign favored" candidate Trump and that the Russians hacked Clinton campaign-related databases and released stolen materials through Russian-created entities and Wikileaks.

If everything with Russia and Trump's team was above-board, why all the obstruction? Why were multiple Trump teamers sent to prison?

In contrast, zero evidence of scaled fraud has been produced. Zero.
Pacfanweb
cowboypack02 said:

Pacfanweb said:

And they were right, to an extent. Folks were convicted during that investigation. Fell on their swords for Trump.

I'll even concede that Trump himself possibly didn't know....but you have to ignore reality to think nothing happened.

Now, it didn't win him the election. The media and the most unpopular candidate in my lifetime did that, but I'm not going to sit here and ignore the mountain of evidence.

So when they investigated Trump, they had some evidence from the get-go.

But in this election, there was no evidence....just Trump whining "it was rigged" and THEN they went looking for evidence. And still haven't found any. (and by "any", I mean "enough to matter in the results")
Pacfanweb
Civilized said:

In contrast, zero evidence of scaled fraud has been produced. Zero.

Exactly.

There was evidence about the Trump team that prompted and investigation, which then found even more evidence and people were indicted and convicted. LOADS of evidence, but they had some from the start.

In the election, Trump cried "fraud" with zero evidence, and THEN they went looking for it. And still haven't found it, or they'd have brought it before a judge by now. I mean, what the hell are the waiting for if they have it? Biden to be sworn in and then try and reverse it?

Have some common sense, folks....if there were any real evidence, it would have been shown to a judge already and we'd know about it. The "evil, corrupt media" can't suppress such a thing. It's impossible.

There have literally been Pub judges that Trump himself appointed that threw this nonsense out of court.

The media might play, but the law does not. If there was evidence, something would have happened. But every time a Trump attorney has been in front of a judge and was asked if they had any evidence of fraud, the answer has been "No"

So stop with the believing or random tweets and idiotic posts on FB, Parler or wherever else. Realize all that is BS. Nobody there knows something and the Trump team is unaware of it. Not if it was real.
PackBacker07
Agree. The word is "projection" and that's all Trump and his sycophants know how to do.
Y'all means ALL.
cowboypack02
If Trump runs out of legal challenges and Biden ends up in office I predict he won't be there for long

jadawson
cowboypack02 said:

If Trump runs out of legal challenges and Biden ends up in office I predict he won't be there for long

Its a statement indicating that he doesn't believe that they will ever disagree morally, is it that hard to grasp? Their beliefs are simpatico, as he stated right at the beginning....
caryking
This is all about an individuals "World View". The passion on the left is impressive. The diatribes each of you write conveys a knowledge of the subjects that's incomparable. I applaud you for that!

Now, everyone, do some different research and look for other "World Views" so that you can understand peoples points. It's easy to come up with talking points to support ones "World View"; however, it's more impressive to understand another's "World View". Try it as it may be helpful in discussions...

As the great Thomas Sowell once said: it takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
jadawson said:

cowboypack02 said:

Its a statement indicating that he doesn't believe that they will ever disagree morally, is it that hard to grasp? Their beliefs are simpatico, as he stated right at the beginning....

I agree with you! The problem is: it was not a good example considering his questionable cognitive abilities...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Good to see a lot of the old posters found this place... I did as well. Good to see you boys ( and girls ) still alive!
IseWolf22
Why the hell is Lin Wood telling Georgia Republicans to boycott the runoff? I can't think of anything dumber. Dan Crenshaw has called him a Democrat and a grifter, but I've seen Wood spoken of very highly on this board.

caryking
The following is my understanding regarding Lin Wood:

• Lin Wood has voted for numerous Republicans in the past
  • Lin Wood is a huge Trump supporter
  • Lin Wood is not a Grifter
  • Dan Crenshaw has been called out for his comment

Now, what is Lin Wood doing:

• He is putting pressure on the Governor and SOS to take action on the Election Fraud in Georgia
  • Without Lin Woods comments, the MAGA population is already saying that they will "NOT" vote on January 5th because they believe it will be a futile act
  • Lin Wood and the MAGA group will be very supportive of the runoffs provided "Big Government" Republicans will show interest in the issue at hand
  • Issue at hand: The Voter Fraud in Georgia

That really sums it up; so, take it for what it is...

Joe Biden
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Pacfanweb
Arizona is done:

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/Order-2.pdf

12/04/2020

3. The Evidence Does Not Show Fraud Or Misconduct.

4. The Evidence Does Not Show Illegal Votes.

5. The Evidence Does Not Show An Erroneous Vote Count.

6. Orders.

Based on the foregoing, IT IS ORDERED denying the relief requested in the Petition. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED denying the request to continue the hearing and permit additional inspection of ballots. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, as required by A.R.S. 16-676(B), confirming the election. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that any request for costs and/or attorneys' fees be filed, and a form of final judgment be lodged, no later than January 5, 2020. If none of these is filed or lodged, the Court will issue a minute entry with Rule 54(c) language dismissing all remaining claims. The Court finds no just reason for delay and enters this partial final judgment under Ariz. R. Civ. P. 54(b). The Court makes this finding for purposes of permitting an immediate appeal to the Arizona Supreme Court. / s / RANDALL H. WARNER JUDGE OF THE SUPERIOR COURT
Dmax95
https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/hard-to-find-2020-election-fraud-stories-and-links/

Good link for those who actually follow what's going.
caryking
Dmax95 said:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/hard-to-find-2020-election-fraud-stories-and-links/

Good link for those who actually follow what's going.
You know as good as I do, the liberals on here will not click on the link...

Joe Biden
Dmax95
Probably but that's fine. You and I won't change any opinions but we need to drop links so that the avg person who will look and wants to know truths will. Media losing all
It's credibility. Report the news. Not shape the narrative. There's fraud. Fraud for decades likely. Time to clean the process up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.