ELECTION 2020

150,722 Views | 1779 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by BBW12OG
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Proof that Dominion Machines can be hacked and vote totals changed in a Georgia court in real time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/breaking-professor-election-expert-j-halderman-hacks-dominion/

Here is an interview with a reporter who was at the trial.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/gig-is-up-exclusive-local-reporter-describes-election/

But there is no evidence of voter fraud. Keep on believing that fallacy. I know some on here will.

Correct, there is no evidence of consequential voter fraud. Glad we agree.

If you think that's incorrect, show us the evidence that hackers have attempted to exploit any of the identified vulnerabilities, or that any such hack has occurred in previous elections.

You keep conflating the tiny possiblity of a bad outcome, a possibilty that is hedged by the same disincentives that discourage bad actors from attempting to fraudulently hack mail-in voting, or vote in other people's names in person in states that don't have strong voter ID laws, etc. with it ACTUALLY having happened.

So yes, go shore up vulnerabilities in systems. We're all better for it.

But stop acting like any of those vulnerabilities have been exploited in past elections in ways that modified the outcome of elections because there is zero evidence of that.

I'm really looking forward to these systems being updated to everyone's satisfaction because then during the next election that the election fraud folks lose they'll have to actually reckon with their candidates sucking instead of just trying to pin their election loss on some fake fraud BS.
Disagree with the last, systems are untrustworthy no matter what "fixes" are installed. Low tech, paper ballots only are the way to go, and why not? Elections held in decades past, going back to the 19th century, could be called in one night, now we're to believe that computerized systems require days for a final tally?

Paper ballots like the ones that created the hanging chad debacle in 2000?

Why does speed of the count matter? As long as states determine their electors six days before the Electoral College members meet in person as required by law, why is count speed even a consideration?
Werewolf
#Sieve says "not so". .....#Sieve says "makes perfect sense"....and adds "proove it!!"......sure thing Sieve
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Proof that Dominion Machines can be hacked and vote totals changed in a Georgia court in real time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/breaking-professor-election-expert-j-halderman-hacks-dominion/

Here is an interview with a reporter who was at the trial.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/gig-is-up-exclusive-local-reporter-describes-election/

But there is no evidence of voter fraud. Keep on believing that fallacy. I know some on here will.

Correct, there is no evidence of consequential voter fraud. Glad we agree.

If you think that's incorrect, show us the evidence that hackers have attempted to exploit any of the identified vulnerabilities, or that any such hack has occurred in previous elections.

You keep conflating the tiny possiblity of a bad outcome, a possibilty that is hedged by the same disincentives that discourage bad actors from attempting to fraudulently hack mail-in voting, or vote in other people's names in person in states that don't have strong voter ID laws, etc. with it ACTUALLY having happened.

So yes, go shore up vulnerabilities in systems. We're all better for it.

But stop acting like any of those vulnerabilities have been exploited in past elections in ways that modified the outcome of elections because there is zero evidence of that.

I'm really looking forward to these systems being updated to everyone's satisfaction because then during the next election that the election fraud folks lose they'll have to actually reckon with their candidates sucking instead of just trying to pin their election loss on some fake fraud BS.
Disagree with the last, systems are untrustworthy no matter what "fixes" are installed. Low tech, paper ballots only are the way to go, and why not? Elections held in decades past, going back to the 19th century, could be called in one night, now we're to believe that computerized systems require days for a final tally?

Paper ballots like the ones that created the hanging chad debacle in 2000?

Why does speed of the count matter? As long as states determine their electors six days before the Electoral College members meet in person as required by law, why is count speed even a consideration?
More time to count, more time to cheat. But your latter point is interesting.…if cheating is suspected, the Electors can go ahead and decide their state's Presidential winner.
Werewolf
2020 is not over yet, count on it.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
I wonder if this might have been done before. ;-) ............see the wink fellas?

Werewolf
hokiewolf
Another loss for the voter fraud conspiracy

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/james-okeefe-project-veritas-settle-suit-bogus-voter-fraud-claims-cite-rcna137366
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/james-okeefe-project-veritas-settle-suit-bogus-voter-fraud-claims-cite-rcna137366

Quote:

"As a USPS mail carrier at the time, I was on heightened guard considering many allegations of 'widespread fraud' plaguing the 2020 Presidential Election," Hopkins said in the statement. "As I have now learned, I was wrong. Mr. Weisenbach was not involved in any inappropriate behavior concerning the 2020 Presidential Election. The [United States Postal Service Office of the Inspector General] investigated and found that neither Mr. Weisenbach nor any other USPS employee in Erie, Pennsylvania engaged in election fraud or any other wrongdoing related to mail-in ballots."

When you walk around with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Quote:

"As a USPS mail carrier at the time, I was on heightened guard considering many allegations of 'widespread fraud' plaguing the 2020 Presidential Election," Hopkins said in the statement. "As I have now learned, I was wrong. Mr. Weisenbach was not involved in any inappropriate behavior concerning the 2020 Presidential Election. The [United States Postal Service Office of the Inspector General] investigated and found that neither Mr. Weisenbach nor any other USPS employee in Erie, Pennsylvania engaged in election fraud or any other wrongdoing related to mail-in ballots."

Our two vaccinated, social distancing, PCR testing, mask wearers regurgitating MSM info again. ;-)
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Quote:

Our two vaccinated, social distancing, PCR testing, mask wearers regurgitating MSM info again. ;-)
ok now do this one.

Werewolf
LOL, you're serious......
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Hard to admit when you're wrong again, but hey, keep moving those goal posts! Maybe one day, you'll find some evidence. Hey, maybe OJ will find the real killer too!
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hard to admit when you're wrong again, but hey, keep moving those goal posts! Maybe one day, you'll find some evidence. Hey, maybe OJ will find the real killer too!
Ha, yepper, I terrified of your info. ;-) ........remember the wink.
GuerrillaPack
Putin just saying what every other person knows...that the 2020 U.S. election was rigged:

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
I cannot tell you precisely how, but I can tell you unequivocally "its coming".

Werewolf
It's a little late for evidence! So what, it didn't matter the 1st time around either........ ;-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
Mockingbird Media 101..........but its hard for some to see. Geez.

GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Mockingbird Media 101..........but its hard for some to see. Geez.

CNN potato-headed sack of lard communist lackey: "the wrong answer"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Werewolf
yet, some still cannot make the connection.
Werewolf
Many things most missed here. Here's 2 or 3...... ;-)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Receipts ......incoming.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
As the election fraud reveals itself, what's next?
caryking
2020 Election… was a sham!!

Let's get this one started again…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Sieve, you here?

Werewolf
Sieve, I don't recall if you ever answered my question "have you ever watched a boomerang?"..........

Asking for a friend, "Have you?".

Werewolf
The word "DOMINION" is spelled out across the country.......wonder what the intent is. Sieve, you got any idea?
Oldsouljer
Ok, before we go all conspiracy theory on military troop movements on Inauguration eve and day, remember that an immense number of military personnel participate in Inaugurations. There's a practice session the day before the Inauguration. Then just for starters, there is a cordon of joint service military personnel, roughly standing roughly ten feet apart along and on both sides of the entirety of Constitution Avenue between Capitol Hill and the White House that stretches for two miles. I know this because I was NCO in charge of the first 25 personnel of the cordon on the north side of Constitution beginning at the entrance to the Capitol during the '92 Inauguration. Then you've got marching military bands, mobile military elements including color guards, drill units, salute batteries, etc. and the busses you see here are used in the transport of all these elements from bases in Virginia.
Werewolf
The clip was 2017 inauguration with JAG and Intelligence at Trump's immediate right and left.......our GOVT had just entered in the COG operation.

Here's a couple of 2021 inauguration clips related to military protocols. Whys is Biden getting a military funeral salute on inauguration day? Derek Johnson, from a long line of military family members, gives a rundown.

Inauguration gun salute for Biden (rumble.com)

21 Gun Salute breakdown by Derek Johnson (June 23, 2023) (rumble.com)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.