ELECTION 2020

149,477 Views | 1748 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of the benefits of watching independent journalism is watching several hours of tape much like this over the preceding several days Jan 2020.

ENJOY YOUR SHOW

Werewolf
......and POTUS Trump did. It's not pretty.....and there have been plenty of casualties and there will be many more along the way. Declaring insurrection via Insurrection Act would have led us to civil war. This is much bigger than we can imagine but it is on the only way to salvage the country long-term. #Devolution #COG

Werewolf
US Military has it all.

Numerous state and local politicians including some sheriffs have been put on notice, "PICK A SIDE".

Werewolf
Werewolf
The stupidity of some of you here is beyond the pale. The truth is coming.

Werewolf
Werewolf
I know #sieve, this is a lie.

barelypure

17% voted in a state they were not a legal resident, that's illegal
21% filled out a ballot for someone else, that's illegal
17% forged the signature of someone else, that's illegal

So about 1 in 5 voters admitted to voter fraud. Why wasn't this discovered? Well Biden did say in Oct 2020, "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," and by golly it worked and worked well.
ncsupack1
Question, how much are we to believe Tucker at this point? He has admitted to lying in the past. I'll admit that after that, I've kinda forgotten about him.
barelypure
If you watched the video I hope you were able to tell that it wasn't Tucker making those claims but the other guy. So whether Tucker is a lying dog faced pony soldier isn't really germane. Now is what the guy saying true or is he lying. That's where the question rightly belongs and on that front IDK. The numbers seem high but then I look at what others would do as to if they had moved and forgot to register in their new address would they vote at their old address, I think probably many would. Filling out someone else's ballot, I think we can agree that happens. Now as to forging someone's signature 17% sounds high but is it. When I look at what's required here I admit it could be tempting to sign Uncle Bob's name rather than driving to Bob's house and certainly IDK how many bother with a Notary, their other choice. Especially when the signature verifiers are clicking the approval button every 1 second they aren't catching much.
ncsupack1
I was just asking a question. As for the guest that's on Tucker to do the right thing and do the homework on what is truthful.
Wufskins
Like this guy?

https://apnews.com/article/elections-donald-trump-presidential-north-carolina-virginia-f1948a02309e59756a6c7c0bee18c1fe
barelypure
You do realize the guy was talking about a poll right. So for Tucker to verify the poll he would have had to conduct another poll. But since all Tucker does is lie there would need to be a poll to verify that poll. So where does it end.

When other talking heads have on people who have conducted polls do you ask them to verify the poll or are they just giving the poll taker a platform to report the results of the poll.

I think you have a Tucker problem more than a problem with the poll. IOW had this been on someone else's show you would have been more receptive
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

You do realize the guy was talking about a poll right. So for Tucker to verify the poll he would have had to conduct another poll. But since all Tucker does is lie there would need to be a poll to verify that poll. So where does it end.

When other talking heads have on people who have conducted polls do you ask them to verify the poll or are they just giving the poll taker a platform to report the results of the poll.

I think you have a Tucker problem more than a problem with the poll. IOW had this been on someone else's show you would have been more receptive

The Tucker problem is that he is an admitted liar. So yes, I question most of what he says and what he has on his show. If we are going to hold the left to a standard and call them out for lying, why not hold the same standard to our side?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

The Tucker problem is that he is an admitted liar. So yes, I question most of what he says and what he has on his show. If we are going to hold the left to a standard and call them out for lying, why not hold the same standard to our side?
That's a start. Now if you guys hadn't been trained to distrust fact checkers, Google, science, or any other external source of truth, you might discover all of the un-admitted liars that shape your worldview, too.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

That's a start. Now if you guys hadn't been trained to distrust fact checkers, Google, science, or any other external source of truth, you might discover all of the un-admitted liars that shape your worldview, too.
LOL... I'm still waiting on the " fact checkers " on Biden and his crap that comes out of his mouth daily. And folks wonder why people don't trust the media.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

LOL... I'm still waiting on the " fact checkers " on Biden and his crap that comes out of his mouth daily. And folks wonder why people don't trust the media.

It would sell, so why is anyone waiting on anything?

Why haven't the right-leaning media done the fact checking and then profited?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Right wing media does. To your first question, you can answer as to why MSM doesn't go out of their way, even though they get herded out repletely by his handlers. Anything to protect Biden. One other thing, do you think Biden is honest with what he says and therefore no need for fact checkers?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

When they do you and rest of your comrades scream "fake news!!", "conspiracy theories.."

Etc...

As a matter of fact I posted several lies from Sleepy Joe numerous times... you and the rest of your blind following sheep ignore them and scream "something, something TRUUUMMMMPPPP!!!"

And you damn well know that is a FACT.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

When they do you and rest of your comrades scream "fake news!!", "conspiracy theories.."

Etc...

As a matter of fact I posted several lies from Sleepy Joe numerous times... you and the rest of your blind following sheep ignore them and scream "something, something TRUUUMMMMPPPP!!!"

This. Biden lies repletely. It's almost never reported on.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Right wing media does. To your first question, you can answer as to why MSM doesn't go out of their way, even though they get herded out repletely by his handlers. Anything to protect Biden. One other thing, do you think Biden is honest with what he says and therefore no need for fact checkers?

Because a lot of the legacy media leans left. Same reason why Fox and OAN and Newsmax don't call out Trump's buffoonery. This isn't news.

Good thing there are plenty of both left- and right-leaning news sources so Americans can choose to consume news from across the spectrum if they want.

And if we're keeping score, only right-leaning media has been successfully sued to smithereens for completely and knowingly fabricating bull**** news to appease their thirsty audience.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Etc...

You just said it's reported on plenty by right-leaning media.

Do you see Fox, OAN, and Newsmax taking Trump to task for all the stupid **** he does and says?

If not, why not? Why not hold them to the same standard you apparently hold MSNBC to?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Because a lot of the legacy media leans left. Same reason why Fox and OAN and Newsmax don't call out Trump's buffoonery. This isn't news.

Good thing there are plenty of both left- and right-leaning news sources so Americans can choose to consume news from across the spectrum if they want.

And if we're keeping score, only right-leaning media has been successfully sued to smithereens for completely and knowingly fabricating bull**** news to appease their thirsty audience.
Have we found the folks who ate Biden's uncle?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Etc...

Do you see Fox, OAN, and Newsmax taking Trump to task for all the stupid **** he does and says?

If not, why not? Why not hold them to the same standard you apparently hold MSNBC to?
Look I'm on record calling Trump dumb. NEWSMAX is a conspiracy network. I call out the right for their wrongs, I have yet to see many here on the left do the same.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Etc...

Has CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, Wash Post ever called out any politician on the left consistently like they do Trump?

You and your party trying to take the moral high ground is as laughable as hokie claiming he has morals and principles.

Your party couldn't wait to expel a lying congressman from NY to take a seat away from the GOP...now the Senate is tight and your party still recognizes the NJ Senator who was caught with gold bars sown in his jacket from foreign governments.

So here's some advice... G F Y with your lectures.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Yes, he's honest with some of what he says. And he gets some stuff wrong. And he grossly overstates or just makes some stuff up.

I don't have an expectation that every news source deliver centrist news. American media has never been that way. Hell, the partisan bias is a lot better now than it was 140 years ago. Go read about the partisan history of American news in the 1800's if you want a good chuckle.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Have we found the folks who ate Biden's uncle?

CANNIBALS!!
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Yes, he's honest with some of what he says. And he gets some stuff wrong. And he grossly overstates or just makes some stuff up.

I don't have an expectation that every news source deliver centrist news. American media has never been that way. Hell, the partisan bias is a lot better now than it was 140 years ago. Go read about the partisan history of American news in the 1800's if you want a good chuckle.
The media has always been partisan, that's for sure. " Grossly overstates or just makes some stuff up " so lying? I'll give you credit, you got close to calling Biden a liar though.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

They don't call out his buffoonery because it's there for the public to see, and being good journalists, they understand that it is not for them to interpret for their viewers, what those viewers can see for themselves.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

They don't call out his buffoonery because it's there for the public to see, and being good journalists, they understand that it is not for them to interpret for their viewers, what those viewers can see for themselves.
LOL
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

The media has always been partisan, that's for sure. " Grossly overstates or just makes some stuff up " so lying? I'll give you credit, you got close to calling Biden a liar though.
Civ reminds me of that white speck on top of chicken sheeyat.

You know what the speck is? Chicken sheeyat.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

To be fair, in 2024 reality has a pretty strong liberal bias, so outside of obvious partisans like MSNBC how can you be sure?
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

Huh?

So MSNBC is supposed to call out Biden's gaffes and buffoonery becuase ???, but Fox isn't supposed to call out Trump's because it's so obvious?

That's an interesting twist on media bias.
ncsupack1
Changing subjects, the left should be proud about what's happening on some of these places of " higher " learning. Taking over buildings by force, making threats to others, and having classes closed for in person. Strange this happens in election years? I guess it's a happen chance.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.