ELECTION 2020

154,639 Views | 1850 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

"What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#:~:text=On%20January%202%2C%202021%2C%20during,from%20the%202020%20presidential%20election.

Let's continue this debate when "you" actually listen to the full call. Until then, this is really a waste of my time.

You do realize that the people doing the investigations have in fact listened to the entire call, right? And in what possible context can the Trump quote about finding 11, 000 more votes NOT be considered criminal?
Just go listen to the entire call and let's talk…

Do you think you're the guy that can see what no one else can? None of the lawyers, investigators, or journalists on all sides of the political spectrum can see so clearly what is obvious to you? Hell, you should be famous.

Edit to add: just listened to the first 10 minutes of the phone call. My god, it's much much worse than I'd even imagined. No wonder they're going after the DA and prosecutor, that's their only hope.
Give me one segment of the 10 minutes and I'll go listen to it again.

BTW, I am famous. I'm omnipotent. I'm the purveyor of truth. I'm an idol!
One of these days, I'm gonna have to get your autograph.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

"What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#:~:text=On%20January%202%2C%202021%2C%20during,from%20the%202020%20presidential%20election.

Let's continue this debate when "you" actually listen to the full call. Until then, this is really a waste of my time.

I don't need to listen to the full call to know what he asked of the GA SOS. He's been indicted for said call. I've made up my mind and you have as well. Let's let the courts decide.
Pattern continues

Yes, the pattern that you guys can stare directly at something and insist that it isn't there.
So..... since you made this statement you care to comment on the below?

Why does Sleepy Joe have pictures with names beside of them when he does "press conferences?"

Why does Sleepy Joe repeatedly say, "I'm going to get in trouble if I take any questions.....?"

Why does Sleepy Joe say "I have a list of people I am SUPPOSED to call on?"

Why does Sleepy Joe's handlers usher the media out the door shouting loudly over their questions so Sleepy Joe doesn't mistakenly answer them?

You want to talk tough about President Trump's statement which was taken out of context of course... But... you never complain when the loony left MARXIST PARTY suddenly finds boxes of ballots at 4 a.m.

You, your party the supporters of the party are exactly what you accuse the Conservatives of being.

At least we have the courage to stand behind our beliefs, not run away and hide when proven wrong and most of all, we actually care about the Constitution, morals and values.

I'm guessing you will duck, run and hide like the low-character individual you are.
barelypure
Has the Wisconsin legislature guaranteed the state will go to Trump?

Wisconsin voters approved two constitutional amendments aimed at safeguarding the state's elections from outside influence.

The first amendment states that "private donations and grants may not be applied for, accepted, expended, or used in connection with the conduct of any primary, election, or referendum."

The second changes the state's Constitution to ensure that "only election officials designated by law may perform tasks in the conduct of primaries, elections, and referendums."

This insures that "Zuckerbucks" can't be used by election officials and that only election officials can participate in the election. This has to be bad news to the Democrats as they need Wisky to go their way

Wufskins
What does that have to do with the 2020 election won by Biden in a landslide?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Wow... you don' think Zuckerbucks swayed the 2020 election do you?

That and "found" ballots....
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Wow... you don' think Zuckerbucks swayed the 2020 election do you?

That and "found" ballots....

I don't. And neither did the courts when they ruled against Trump over 60 times. He lost. And will lose again. Cuz he's a big fat loser.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

You do realize that the people doing the investigations have in fact listened to the entire call, right? And in what possible context can the Trump quote about finding 11, 000 more votes NOT be considered criminal?

Do you think you're the guy that can see what no one else can? None of the lawyers, investigators, or journalists on all sides of the political spectrum can see so clearly what is obvious to you? Hell, you should be famous.

Edit to add: just listened to the first 10 minutes of the phone call. My god, it's much much worse than I'd even imagined. No wonder they're going after the DA and prosecutor, that's their only hope.

All it was was the same bunch of lies repeated ad nauseam. Dead voters, people being denied their vote because someone had supposedly already voted in their name, hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots mysteriously dropped off late at night. I knew that if I listened for another 50 minutes would just be the same things repeated five times more.

Now answer one for me please. Instead of requiring everyone to listen to an hour of that crap, why not pick out whatever it is you think gives an innocent context to the statement about finding another 11,790 votes. I'll hang up and listen.
I've said this before to others… we all hear what we want to hear. We all believe what we want to believe. People have different world views.

Now, this country is at an inflection point and someone has to WIN. I pray, my side wins. If they don't, well… it is what it is…

BTW, it's very typical, of one, like you…. based on ten minutes of listening, you came away with an opinion. I listened to the call and came away with a different opinion. All I asked was for the segment that helped you form an opinion. Instead of providing anything, you flipped it on me, to support my opinion. That's good! It doesn't work, however…

I think it's ok for us to move on, right?

That's the bottom line with MAGA people, and why every conversation with them ends the same. They want what they want, and want to WIN, so they will ignore literally anything to make that happen.

They won't be able to hear anything but a "perfect" phone call. They won't be able to see medieval combat at the Capitol. They won't be able to hear their leader sounding like a depraved madman day in and day out. They only have one mission: To insist that black is white long enough to make their unpopular ideas a reality.
barelypure

BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

All it was was the same bunch of lies repeated ad nauseam. Dead voters, people being denied their vote because someone had supposedly already voted in their name, hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots mysteriously dropped off late at night. I knew that if I listened for another 50 minutes would just be the same things repeated five times more.

Now answer one for me please. Instead of requiring everyone to listen to an hour of that crap, why not pick out whatever it is you think gives an innocent context to the statement about finding another 11,790 votes. I'll hang up and listen.
I've said this before to others… we all hear what we want to hear. We all believe what we want to believe. People have different world views.

Now, this country is at an inflection point and someone has to WIN. I pray, my side wins. If they don't, well… it is what it is…

BTW, it's very typical, of one, like you…. based on ten minutes of listening, you came away with an opinion. I listened to the call and came away with a different opinion. All I asked was for the segment that helped you form an opinion. Instead of providing anything, you flipped it on me, to support my opinion. That's good! It doesn't work, however…

That's the bottom line with MAGA people, and why every conversation with them ends the same. They want what they want, and want to WIN, so they will ignore literally anything to make that happen.

They won't be able to hear anything but a "perfect" phone call. They won't be able to see medieval combat at the Capitol. They won't be able to hear their leader sounding like a depraved madman day in and day out. They only have one mission: To insist that black is white long enough to make their unpopular ideas a reality.
And you see NOTHING that your guy has done and what the party has done to prop him up.

You ignore every negative factual post about your guy. You deflect and accuse Conservatives of the exact same thing you are doing.

Hypocrites. You, packskins and the rest of your MARXIST PARTY are the reason this country is divided.

You weaponized the IRS under Dear Leader and now the DOJ has been weaponized under his third term. Wait a couple of weeks or so and see if the SEC doesn't launch an investigation into Truth Social and Trump Media.

You and the rest of the clowns will clamor it is "justified."

How many times have you finally "gotten Trump?"

Packskins and his lackies over at the BY have been chasing him for 9 years... Sooner posted 14 hours a day for 9 years every negative article, "got him" story etc..... that sad man has come up like Wil E. Coyote every single time.

You losers never learn. Eventually sunlight cures all that ailes you. How many stories have all of a sudden disappeared because the lefties misconstrued, lied or took things out of context that President Trump did or said that carried the 24 hour news cycle?

When the retractions run it is a 20 second bit at the end of the show on a Friday.

Clowns.. each and every one of you.

I'll wait for you to refute, disprove or respond to this. I won't hold my breath.
Wufskins
Still butt hurt over getting the perma ban at PP. Now you just angrily read it every day. Rage on BBW.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Still butt hurt over getting the perma ban at PP. Now you just angrily read it every day. Rage on BBW.
Still can't respond to a valid point can you?

No wonder you were clowned so much.

Not Butthurt at all. Think it is laughable that the party that claims to be for "free speech" is only for "free speech" is when it validates their ideology.

And that's a fact. You know it.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

And you see NOTHING that your guy has done and what the party has done to prop him up.

You ignore every negative factual post about your guy. You deflect and accuse Conservatives of the exact same thing you are doing.

Hypocrites. You, packskins and the rest of your MARXIST PARTY are the reason this country is divided.

You weaponized the IRS under Dear Leader and now the DOJ has been weaponized under his third term. Wait a couple of weeks or so and see if the SEC doesn't launch an investigation into Truth Social and Trump Media.

You and the rest of the clowns will clamor it is "justified."

How many times have you finally "gotten Trump?"

Packskins and his lackies over at the BY have been chasing him for 9 years... Sooner posted 14 hours a day for 9 years every negative article, "got him" story etc..... that sad man has come up like Wil E. Coyote every single time.

You losers never learn. Eventually sunlight cures all that ailes you. How many stories have all of a sudden disappeared because the lefties misconstrued, lied or took things out of context that President Trump did or said that carried the 24 hour news cycle?

When the retractions run it is a 20 second bit at the end of the show on a Friday.

Clowns.. each and every one of you.

I'll wait for you to refute, disprove or respond to this. I won't hold my breath.

It would be amazing if the SEC doesn't look into that. It's literally a textbook pump and dump scheme right out in the open for everyone to marvel at, like every other shady thing Trump does. So go ahead and limber up, you'll be needing to flail around and claim victimhood on command again soon.
Wufskins
Not butt hurt at all, but continues to angrily read it everyday and then start a thread about the site on here. That's a real commitment to keeping the rage going. What an obsessed, angry man you are BBW.
BBW12OG
Without addressing a single fact I posted you and packskins continue to deflect.

Must be nice living in a world where you have zero accountability.

Again... remind me of what President Trump's "gotcha" moments are and how many have led to a conviction?

How many times has he been locked up?

How many of these goose chases have panned out for the lefties?

How many of these have been proven to be unfounded?

How many times has he been cleared, exononerated?

You think Fani, Letisha and Alvin have got him dead to rights?

You think Engoron's ruling is going to stand?

You think the Jack Smith joke of a trial will ever see the light of day?

You think the NY case with Stormy is going to actually result in a conviction after appeals?

LOL...

Keep being the clowns that you are and I'll be here to remind you of it.

It must suck to always get the football pulled away doesn't it?
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Without addressing a single fact I posted you and packskins continue to deflect.

Again... remind me of what President Trump's "gotcha" moments are and how many have led to a conviction?

You think the NY case with Stormy is going to actually result in a conviction after appeals?

LOL...

You guys have been living in a world where Trump has zero accountability. And now of course he's weaponized running for President to keep that party going.

So now we're reaching the next season finale of the Trump Show. Will he win the election and make all of his indictments disappear? Will he lose the election and finally face justice? Stay tuned!
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

You guys have been living in a world where Trump has zero accountability. And now of course he's weaponized running for President to keep that party going.

So now we're reaching the next season finale of the Trump Show. Will he win the election and make all of his indictments disappear? Will he lose the election and finally face justice? Stay tuned!

Again... you answered ZERO of the above.

You aren't slick by the way. Every post you make is nothing but a deflection toward President Trump.

You claim to be so intelligent with your posts but yet you can't answer ANY of the factual points I have made or questions I have asked you.

You and your little band of followers can call me whatever you want. I deserve it.

But what you and your group have proved yet again when you are pressed on the facts you go nothing. Nothing at all.

Proving you are a good little sheep. If you answered honestly you would not be toting the company water.

Please keep that up. It worked out well for you and your party in 2016.
Wufskins
We don't need to answer your questions when we Google.com
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Again... you answered ZERO of the above.

You aren't slick by the way. Every post you make is nothing but a deflection toward President Trump.

You claim to be so intelligent with your posts but yet you can't answer ANY of the factual points I have made or questions I have asked you.

You and your little band of followers can call me whatever you want. I deserve it.

But what you and your group have proved yet again when you are pressed on the facts you go nothing. Nothing at all.

Proving you are a good little sheep. If you answered honestly you would not be toting the company water.

Please keep that up. It worked out well for you and your party in 2016.

Lol, I don't think anyone here is following me.

But yeah, your "facts" are mostly a bunch of nonsense talking points conjured up to keep you guys marching forward. If it were someone else I'd probably respond, but since you lose about 10 pounds of saliva every time you have a "conversation" I feel like it's a public service to avoid too many back and forths with you.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Biden has said his fair share of things that are questionable wouldn't you agree?
dogplasma
Hunter or Joe? Hunter certainly. Joe had the classified docs issue, but unlike Trump he gave them back. Is there anything besides that?

By my count, if you list Trump's most recent legal issues in Win-Loss-TBD format, he's 0-2-4. I'm sure you can add many many more related to his business dealings going back in time, although you'd probably have to add a Settled category.
ncsupack1
dogplasma said:

Hunter or Joe? Hunter certainly. Joe had the classified docs issue, but unlike Trump he gave them back. Is there anything besides that?

By my count, if you list Trump's most recent legal issues in Win-Loss-TBD format, he's 0-2-4. I'm sure you can add many many more related to his business dealings going back in time, although you'd probably have to add a Settled category.
Go back and read what I asked. It's not hard.
BBW12OG
Here is some more "saliva."

And you are proving my point with every post you make.

Backed into a corner aren't you?

You may not like my delivery, how I make the point but what you have yet been able to do is refute any damn thing I have said.

Show me ONE talking point that isn't supported with FACTS. You won't because you can't.

Typical of your ilk.

BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

Remember who you are trying to have a conversation with.......

How many convictions does President Trump have that will stand the appeal process?

ZERO.

All about the DA's, judges and the circuit courts. When it hits legitimate judiciary they will be thrown out and everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows it.

I guess that explains a lot.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

How many convictions does President Trump have that will stand the appeal process?

ZERO.

All about the DA's, judges and the circuit courts. When it hits legitimate judiciary they will be thrown out and everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows it.

The batting average isn't great, that's for sure.
TheStorm
dogplasma said:

LOLOLOLOLOL...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

dogplasma said:

LOLOLOLOLOL...
I've had 34 tickets in my life. 31 in North Carolina.....

2 in Michigan.

1 in Ohio.

1 ticket was when I was 24... A bad decision to drive to a party. DUI and I'm not ashamed of it. I deserved everything that happened. Luckily no one was involved other than me and the town cop 1/2 mile from the party. Lesson learned. Worst moment of my life.

1 ticket in Ohio was 7 miles over on the toll road that I did all I could to get out of. $450 dollar fine and 3 points for three years. You get a ticket in Ohio out of state you are screwed.

The two in Michigan, well over 15 mph and I pled to "illegal parking" $300 fines.

The rest were in NC and disappeared by the DA's office and a good lawyer.

By my math I'm 32-2. Every ticket in NC was dismissed or pled to a "non-moving vehicle infraction." Fines paid and nothing on my record.

Just because you are charged doesn't mean you are guilty according to laws.

Does that make me innocent of all charges that were dismissed? Just asking.....
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

ZERO.

Its better than Trump's legal team's record in the courts wrt 2020 election.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

ZERO.

Yes it is. Outside of that not so much. I still think the DAs and these chargers have done nothing more than raise his status with the base. Now, with that said, I still think Trump has a hard time winning this time around also.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

ZERO.

Yes it is. Outside of that not so much. I still think the DAs and these chargers have done nothing more than raise his status with the base. Now, with that said, I still think Trump has a hard time winning this time around also.

It's reinforced his base but that's it. He can't win with them alone. And he's done nothing to pull independents or non Trump (Haley, Christie, Pence) primary voters in.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

dogplasma said:

ZERO.

It's reinforced his base but that's it. He can't win with them alone. And he's done nothing to pull independents or non Trump (Haley, Christie, Pence) primary voters in.
I agree, I'm not arguing at all. One of my biggest problems with Trump, ( there are many ) is that he does zero to try and bring independents in, ( or folks on the fence ). It cost him the last time and more than likely will again.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Biden has said his fair share of things that are questionable wouldn't you agree?

I'm sure on conservative media a day doesn't go by where Biden isn't OMG OUTRAGIOUS to balance out Trump's lunacy, but if you set aside the dementia fan fiction, what questionable things are you referring to exactly?

ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

I'm sure on conservative media a day doesn't go by where Biden isn't OMG OUTRAGIOUS to balance out Trump's lunacy, but if you set aside the dementia fan fiction, what questionable things are you referring to exactly?

Look, don't confuse me with some fan boy of Trump. Second, anything over the years, is there anything policy wise do you disagree with when it comes to the Biden Administration? Second, what are your thoughts on Biden's comments on folks of color over the years?
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Ok, let's go through these "questions".

Before Trump was President, he was held accountable many times. Highlights include the Trump University fraud being shut down, the demonic scam Trump Foundation being shut down, along with losing many lawsuits for just generally being a New York real estate dirt bag. How he stayed out of jail for those decades is a testament to rich people being untouchable.

Every investigation launched during Trump's presidency? Delayed. And then delayed again. And then delayed again. Turns out you can delays things in court infinitely if you want to.

But the closest Trump's gotten to actually being "cleared" of anything was the Mueller Report, which didn't clear him of anything... Mueller just said he didn't get to investigate much of the Russia stuff because there was so much obstruction of justice (you know, because Trump was so innocent), and since he couldn't indict him anyway he made notes of everything and just told Republicans in Congress to deal with him. Spoiler alert! They didn't.

The Jan 6 stuff? Mitch told us that he would vote to acquit with the expectation that the Justice Dept would hold Trump accountable once he was out of office. Of course Trump seamlessly transitioned from "you can't indict a President!" to "you can't indict someone running for President again!", along with his standard tactic of delay, delay. more delay.

And so here we are. A hundred long overdue indictments for multiple crimes that mostly will continue to be delayed until after the next election, and a couple civil convictions already in the books.

So yeah, I'd save your high-fiving until after the election. If he loses and can't take control of the Justice Department, he's toast, and he knows it.

SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Look, don't confuse me with some fan boy of Trump. Second, anything over the years, is there anything policy wise do you disagree with when it comes to the Biden Administration? Second, what are your thoughts on Biden's comments on folks of color over the years?
Policy-wise I think Biden has been great, actually. The Israel stuff is a no-win situation which will make people mad no matter what he does, but otherwise he's been giving a foreign-policy Master Class. His infrastructure bill was a huge deal, desperately needed... the first President to accomplish something like that in ages, despite Republicans being lunatics. Biden has even created a renaissance in American manufacturing (something Trump pretended to care about but never delivered), including building our own microchip industry... in a sane world America First types would be thrilled about that.

Immigration has been a mess, but much of that is out of Biden's control. The pandemic emergency declaration let Trump pretend that it was him that kept immigrants out, but once that was over Biden had to obey our laws. And as Republicans have recently made clear, they have NO interest in fixing our immigration laws to improve the situation. It's just too good of an election issue for them to ever let go of.

As far as Biden's comments, I'd say you could combine them all together over 50 years and they would equal an average Tuesday morning of Trump's ravings, so not really a factor affecting my vote.

Anything in particular that you disagree with?
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Policy-wise I think Biden has been great, actually. The Israel stuff is a no-win situation which will make people mad no matter what he does, but otherwise he's been giving a foreign-policy Master Class. His infrastructure bill was a huge deal, desperately needed... the first President to accomplish something like that in ages, despite Republicans being lunatics. Biden has even created a renaissance in American manufacturing (something Trump pretended to care about but never delivered), including building our own microchip industry... in a sane world America First types would be thrilled about that.

Immigration has been a mess, but much of that is out of Biden's control. The pandemic emergency declaration let Trump pretend that it was him that kept immigrants out, but once that was over Biden had to obey our laws. And as Republicans have recently made clear, they have NO interest in fixing our immigration laws to improve the situation. It's just too good of an election issue for them to ever let go of.

As far as Biden's comments, I'd say you could combine them all together over 50 years and they would equal an average Tuesday morning of Trump's ravings, so not really a factor affecting my vote.

Anything in particular that you disagree with?

So you are okay with Biden saying racist comments?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.