ELECTION 2020

151,080 Views | 1781 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ncsupack1
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

All this arguing about policies that are proven not to work to curb illegal immigration when the simple solution is to take away the sole reason to immigrate illegally into the United States - the demand to enter the United States legally is higher than the available supply of opportunities to enter the United States legally. Go fix that and you will wipe out illegal entry.

Most people that hand-wring over illegal immigration care a lot more about the immigration piece than the illegal piece.

They don't want the immigrants here, legal or not, so increasing opportunities to legally immigrate doesn't solve their real problem.

Look at civ playing the "racists!" card. I fondly remember the old days where you pretended to be an independent. Lol.

LOLOL. Y'all bang on libs for making everything about race and then turn around and bring racism accusations into a conversation where it wasn't said or implied (by me anyway).

People banging the "build the wall" or anti-immigration drum are almost exclusively focused on the 75% of illegals that flow across our southern border from Mexico/Central/South America. And (aside from the overwhelming majority of those immigrants being white) I wasn't talking about racism because most people that don't want those immigrants flowing in balk at things (fair or unfair) like their impact on the job market, crimes they commit, and taxes they don't pay. Making them legal fixes the tax piece but not the job market or crime pieces.
I just want people to come here legally. Really, nothing more or nothing less.

So you good with making the immigration process more streamlined and much quicker and easier to navigate?

So you good with building walls to help streamline the influx of immigration to make it much quicker and easier to navigate?
They never want the obvious…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

All this arguing about policies that are proven not to work to curb illegal immigration when the simple solution is to take away the sole reason to immigrate illegally into the United States - the demand to enter the United States legally is higher than the available supply of opportunities to enter the United States legally. Go fix that and you will wipe out illegal entry.

Most people that hand-wring over illegal immigration care a lot more about the immigration piece than the illegal piece.

They don't want the immigrants here, legal or not, so increasing opportunities to legally immigrate doesn't solve their real problem.

Look at civ playing the "racists!" card. I fondly remember the old days where you pretended to be an independent. Lol.

LOLOL. Y'all bang on libs for making everything about race and then turn around and bring racism accusations into a conversation where it wasn't said or implied (by me anyway).

People banging the "build the wall" or anti-immigration drum are almost exclusively focused on the 75% of illegals that flow across our southern border from Mexico/Central/South America. And (aside from the overwhelming majority of those immigrants being white) I wasn't talking about racism because most people that don't want those immigrants flowing in balk at things (fair or unfair) like their impact on the job market, crimes they commit, and taxes they don't pay. Making them legal fixes the tax piece but not the job market or crime pieces.

So you good with making the immigration process more streamlined and much quicker and easier to navigate?

So you good with building walls to help streamline the influx of immigration to make it much quicker and easier to navigate?

We've already built walls in locations where they're clearly practicable.

Are you advocating for supplementing that wall in the limited locations where it's practicable to do so, or a truly continuous border wall?
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Are you advocating for supplementing that wall in the limited locations where it's practicable to do so, or a truly continuous border wall?
Civ, build the wall across the southern and northern border! Will it stop all illegal crossings? No! I think everyone that has looked at this, with any reality, will agree with me.

A) I would add in whatever else is needed to prevent more illegal crossing.
B) I would add in guards that prevent any other illegals. We should not be checking in these illegal; rather, just push them back, into Mexico.
C) anybody coming here, looking for asylum, need to stay in the country they got into, then apply for asylum. Remember, if they came from an impoverished country, they got into Mexico, so Mexico can deal with them and give them asylum.

Point "C" assumes these people are coming from counties other than Mexico.

I start with a single premise…. It's a privilege to be an US Citizen, not a right!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civ, build the wall across the southern and northern border! Will it stop all illegal crossings? No! I think everyone that has looked at this, with any reality, will agree with me.

B) I would add in guards that prevent any other illegals. We should not be checking in these illegal; rather, just push them back, into Mexico.
C) anybody coming here, looking for asylum, need to stay in the country they got into, then apply for asylum. Remember, if they came from an impoverished country, they got into Mexico, so Mexico can deal with them and give them asylum.

I start with a single premise…. It's a privilege to be an US Citizen, not a right!
completely walling in a free country seems oxymoronic
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

That's the point… we aren't a free country anymore. Our freedoms are being eradicated, one by one. I would have a different opinion, perhaps, if we would do away with a number of guarantees. School, health insurance by government, and other things that burden the tax payer.

You know hokie, the libertarian profile of thinking…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Only the border where the system has been abused... that's not completely walling in anything.
caryking
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Only the border where the system has been abused... that's not completely walling in anything.
And they keep coming…

Also, how many videos have seen where illegals coming to the wall and we just let them in. I think Civ suggested that they will come back for their hearing. I'm sorry, that's just not happening.

As I watch those videos, I think.. this administration is not enforcing the basic premise of a sovereign nation…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
There's an island -- probably on the big lake on the border - that's been taken over by the drug cartels............on our side of the border. Loaded with belt fed machine guns etc. Have you seen the video on RAV?
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

That's the point… we aren't a free country anymore. Our freedoms are being eradicated, one by one. I would have a different opinion, perhaps, if we would do away with a number of guarantees. School, health insurance by government, and other things that burden the tax payer.

Why does every Libertarian idea sound like it was thought up in a dorm room at 4am? You'd almost think it was just a long-running scam by rich guys to get their taxes cut.

But I'm sure when you hit 65 you'll refuse Medicare... you know, on principle. Sure you'll be totally uninsurable in our free market health care system, but your stand will help usher in so much freedom for seniors! You'll be a Libertarian hero!
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Why does every Libertarian idea sound like it was thought up in a dorm room at 4am? You'd almost think it was just a long-running scam by rich guys to get their taxes cut.

But I'm sure when you hit 65 you'll refuse Medicare... you know, on principle. Sure you'll be totally uninsurable in our free market health care system, but your stand will help usher in so much freedom for seniors! You'll be a Libertarian hero!
Libertarian Trump supporter. Now… that's an oxymoron.

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

How in the world is the cost of a northern border wall justifiable?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Quit spending money in Ukraine and other country's and it becomes easily paid for. Also, how much money are you taking into consideration that illegals drain on the system? I'm sure you have that number available, right?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Quit spending money in Ukraine and other country's and it becomes easily paid for. Also, how much money are you taking into consideration that illegals drain on the system? I'm sure you have that number available, right?

Being able to pay for it doesn't mean it's justifiable.

2% of illegals cross into the US across our northern border. Spending hundreds of billions of dollars chasing 2% of the problem is crazy.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Leaving aside that Ukraine winning all but ensures that China will never mess with Taiwan, so basically the best foreign policy money we've spent in ages...

How much money do you imagine illegals "drain" from the system? They pay FAR more in state and local taxes than they receive in any benefits (which aren't many). Oh, and several U.S. industries would literally collapse without their super-cheap illegal labor, so there's that.

Werewolf
It's comical that people can't come to terms with the extent of this fraud.

Werewolf
Remember the John Cougar Mellencamp's song "and the wall came tumbling down............."

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
#Sieve, how is boomerang spelled? Do I have it right?

Werewolf
McInerny, Fanning and the initial developer of the two softwares, Hammer and Scorecard......

2020 was a sting operation. 2016 theft was also recorded but Obama pardoned them all several days before he left office

Listen to McInerny provide the details............we're in #Devolution since 2020, the change was made by Trump to prevent civil war........too many "CNN" brainwashed people.

TheStorm
Damn. That's some crazy-ass **** right there...

Someone has just waaaaaay too much time on their hands.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

His name is Lt General Thomas McInerny. I actually watched a similar interview about that time. You're in #Devolution my friend.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
What we experience now is the plan for the 8 yrs of HRC that were to have begun Jan 2017. #devolution

Werewolf
For you election theft deniers, watch this boomerang! #Devolution
Election fraud cases break out in 3 Democrat states, new voting ordered in one | Just The News https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/new-primary-election-ordered-election-fraud-alleged-connecticut?utm_source=mux&utm_medium=social

Subscribe: Tucker Carlson
Werewolf
#Sieve and #Hoak, voter fraud is just another MAGA hoax. Just like Russia,Russia Russia?

Don't beleve your lyin' eyes.

Werewolf
Just the tip of the tip of the iceberg.........#boomerang.
Werewolf
ABC, nbc, CBS, MsNBC, CNN and Fox haven't covered any of this have they? Reporting on election theft seems like the level of reporting we saw w COVID and the JABs.

Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Yeah. And yet real life crazy stuff goes on all the time. For example, State legislators in New Hampshire are now discussing a future need for secession when the federal deficit exceeds 40 trillion. What's remarkable about that is that they're only the latest in a string of states that have quietly been preparing for future contingencies. Not saying any of this will play out in my lifetime, but as someone whose financial interests would be massively disrupted if the nation ruptured, it got my attention. And seismic fissures are clearly developing within the US.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Yeah. And yet real life crazy stuff goes on all the time. For example, State legislators in New Hampshire are now discussing a future need for secession when the federal deficit exceeds 40 trillion. What's remarkable about that is that they're only the latest in a string of states that have quietly been preparing for future contingencies. Not saying any of this will play out in my lifetime, but as someone whose financial interests would be massively disrupted if the nation ruptured, it got my attention. And seismic fissures are clearly developing within the US.
Storm talks a good game........but he doesn't have the balls to take a stand. Things need to get worse, I still believe in ya Stormie.
Werewolf
Free and fair? Stolen elections have consequences......the proof is in the pudding.
Werewolf

'Timing is everything' it is often said. Yes, there is a plan. #devolution
caryking
This is fascinating…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

This is fascinating…

Of course she gave up the game right at the beginning of the video: "we're not here to prove anything with evidence, we're just going to show you some innuendo and cleverly edited video and let you decide"

Imagine having a worldview that didn't require endless conspiracy theories to make sense.

January 6th insurrection - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
Trump losing election - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
FBI/CIA/judicial system protects Democrats - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
FBI/CIA/judicial system hates Republicans - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
Illegal immigration - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
Covid is actually bad - global conspiracy to destroy America
Vaccines actually work - global conspiracy to destroy America
Global warming real - global conspiracy to destroy America

I'm sure there are many more.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

This is fascinating…

Of course she gave up the game right at the beginning of the video: "we're not here to prove anything with evidence, we're just going to show you some innuendo and cleverly edited video and let you decide"

Imagine having a worldview that didn't require endless conspiracy theories to make sense.

January 6th insurrection - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
Trump losing election - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
FBI/CIA/judicial system protects Democrats - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
FBI/CIA/judicial system hates Republicans - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
Illegal immigration - liberal conspiracy to destroy America
Covid is actually bad - global conspiracy to destroy America
Vaccines actually work - global conspiracy to destroy America
Global warming real - global conspiracy to destroy America

I'm sure there are many more.
Of course, she was on 60 minutes, for years…. She left because they wouldn't let her tell both sides of the story. In other words, 60 minutes wanted her to tell the narrative they wanted…

So, yes you are seeing a narrative you believe in and I'm seeing a narrative I believe in…. Accept the fact that, YOU, are seeing and believing in a narrative. I know I have…

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.