ELECTION 2020

151,087 Views | 1781 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You cannot find this type of thing on Twitter. As I'm sure you recall, all pro-Patriot/Trump things were removed by Jack. Many such things continue to reside at Rumble, *****ute and Clouthub.

I'll post a very good discussion of "Fake Biden" and "Q" on the Q thread..........its 3 hours long though.

Fake Biden's Fake Inauguration: The Wreath Ceremony & A Military Funeral (rumble.com)
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Glad to see the Sieve back to join Nappy. He's been gone far too long. I've got a paddle that will work for both their fannies.

Werewolf
Stolen elections have consequences.....did you watch the disastrous SOU?

caryking
2020 election was the MOST disastrous event in the US's history!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Juan O'Savin is a guy I follow very closely. He sings often "2020.........it's not over yet"...

TheStorm
caryking said:

In my lifetime yes... I'm on the last 5 years of my peak income producing period and his policies have done nothing but completely **** me in my ass (I had parents that had to take care of me while Carter was in office).
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

In my lifetime yes... I'm on the last 5 years of my peak income producing period and his policies have done nothing but completely **** me in my ass (I had parents that had to take care of me while Carter was in office).

Which policy are you talking about?
Werewolf
Tina Peters starts some things the end of the wek. Come'n dri a SCOTUS near you ;-)
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Tina Peters starts some things the end of the wek. Come'n dri a SCOTUS near you ;-)
Werewolf
SOTUS tomorrow.
Werewolf
Gonna be epoch.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
barelypure
Speaking of Michigan, the Republican National Committee sued Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a Democrat, on Wednesday in an attempt to force election officials to trim down the state's voter rolls.

At least 53 Michigan counties have more active registered voters than they have adult citizens who are over the age of 18. That number of voters is impossibly high," the lawsuit said. "An additional 23 counties have active-voter registration rates that exceed 90 percent of adult citizens over the age of 18. That figure far eclipses the national and statewide voter registration rate in recent elections."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-republican-national-committee-sues-michigan-over-the-states-voter-rolls/ar-BB1jQFMC

Ncsufist
The emails provided to some media company by a Jan 6 lawyer (who got arrested for it) shows access to dominions systems by people outside of the country in Serbia and Croatia
caryking
The 2000 election was stolen and everybody knows it!!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

The emails provided to some media company by a Jan 6 lawyer (who got arrested for it) shows access to dominions systems by people outside of the country in Serbia and Croatia
Of to "re-education" camp for her for spreading mis-information!!

What ever happened to the Minister of Information that the Trump Administration attempted to deploy to fight against what he and his staff referred to has "damaging to the American people and thought processes?"

Ooops..... that was the Sleepy Joe administration and the nutjob who wanted to be Mary Poppins....

https://nypost.com/2022/04/29/biden-disinfo-czar-nina-jankowicz-ripped-over-tiktok/

You lefties always accuse the right of being Fascists.... you know why? You accuse us of doing exactly what you dream of while you are attempting to do it!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Lawd….lol
barelypure
caryking said:

Stolen might not be the right word. Rigged is better. With the various state legislatures illegally, as per their own Constitution, changing voting regulations it made it easier for Democrats to win in some states. Then there were the oopsies where for some unfathomable reason some precincts just didn't have the right ballots, or things didn't work, or they had to shut down for some reason all causing those waiting in line, mostly Republicans to throw up their hands and say **** it and go home without voting. Did Joe receive 81 million votes, probably. Were they are legitimate, maybe. Did funny business go on in many of the swing states, certainly.

But see that's what you get when you aren't vigilant. You allow charlatans to unfairly influence elections. Keep in mind Biden said, "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." And darn if it didn't work and work well.
caryking
barelypure said:

caryking said:

Stolen might not be the right word. Rigged is better. With the various state legislatures illegally, as per their own Constitution, changing voting regulations it made it easier for Democrats to win in some states. Then there were the oopsies where for some unfathomable reason some precincts just didn't have the right ballots, or things didn't work, or they had to shut down for some reason all causing those waiting in line, mostly Republicans to throw up their hands and say **** it and go home without voting. Did Joe receive 81 million votes, probably. Were they are legitimate, maybe. Did funny business go on in many of the swing states, certainly.

But see that's what you get when you aren't vigilant. You allow charlatans to unfairly influence elections. Keep in mind Biden said, "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." And darn if it didn't work and work well.

Stolen or rigged? How can that be? It's the same mail-in ballot system Trump used for his vote…

Joe Biden
Ncsufist
The dominion emails released by the j6 attorney arrested for the release shows that the tabulators WERE in fact connected to the internet. Wow. So not only were they connected to the internet, but in the emails it also talks about how unsecure it is sending election results from the tabulators. Combine that with the ability of two known accounts due to the emails of access by someone in Serbia and Croatia…. Sounds like the dominion ceo perjured himself to congress all those years ago.
Werewolf
Election Integrity Attorney Arrested for Spilling the Beans About Dominion Voting Systems

https://thelibertydaily.com/election-integrity-attorney-arrested-spilling-beans-about-dominion/
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

caryking said:

Let's get real. Trump freaked out about mail-in voting in 2020 because it threatened to UN-RIG decades of Republican hard work making it harder for certain precincts to vote. You think black people always wait in 12-hour lines to vote by accident?

Making it suddenly easy for "those" people to vote was an existential threat to Republicans, so they did everything they could to ensure people voted in person, including convincing their own voters that the pandemic wasn't real to maximize their turnout (and then subsequent deaths).

Kinda hard to wrap your head around how demonic that is.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Let's get real. Trump freaked out about mail-in voting in 2020 because it threatened to UN-RIG decades of Republican hard work making it harder for certain precincts to vote. You think black people always wait in 12-hour lines to vote by accident?

Making it suddenly easy for "those" people to vote was an existential threat to Republicans, so they did everything they could to ensure people voted in person, including convincing their own voters that the pandemic wasn't real to maximize their turnout (and then subsequent deaths).

This post is on the wrong thread…

We have another thread about injustices in the court system. As I said over there, blacks have received injustices, on the level of Trump and his supporters. So, maybe you should hop over there and chime in with your edifying comments..

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

We have another thread about injustices in the court system. As I said over there, blacks have received injustices, on the level of Trump and his supporters. So, maybe you should hop over there and chime in with your edifying comments..

Pretty sure I didn't mention the court system at all. Try again.
BBW12OG
Yeah... the drug cocktail for the SOTU is a right wing "conspiracy..."

You lefties keep trotting this guy out as much as possible PLEASE!!!!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

I'm pretty sure you're a race baiting knucklehead…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

It's like "Manny" never left isn't it.....LMAO....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

It's like "Manny" never left isn't it.....LMAO....
So true…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

So Republicans don't have a habit of always dismantling 4/5 of the voting machines in black precincts, causing them to wait in lines all day? Gotcha!!!
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

So Republicans don't have a habit of always dismantling 4/5 of the voting machines in black precincts, causing them to wait in lines all day? Gotcha!!!

Where did you get that little factoid from? Please post the link.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Where did you get that little factoid from? Please post the link.

I can't tell if you're joking. In conservative-run states that's been a feature of literally every election we've had since black people could vote. In places like Georgia and Texas I think they actually complete to see who can find the most excuses to close urban polling places, mess up voting machines, etc.

Feel free to Google one of 10,000 examples, but here a link at random:
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05/23/texas-voting-polling-restrictions/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.