ELECTION 2020

151,053 Views | 1781 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

Ripper said:

There are only a few cities in the country where Biden exceeded Hillary and Obama in votes. Guess where they are? The cities in question. If Biden exceeded Hillary and Obama across the board in Dem strongholds, I'd have no problem.

Joe Biden has 8 million more votes than Hillary got. You think that's only from a few cities?
And Trump has more votes than Obama.... its called population growth.

There are millions of more people on planet earth and in the US than 4....8 years ago. Basic math.
jadawson
Bas2020 said:

jadawson said:

Ripper said:

There are only a few cities in the country where Biden exceeded Hillary and Obama in votes. Guess where they are? The cities in question. If Biden exceeded Hillary and Obama across the board in Dem strongholds, I'd have no problem.

Joe Biden has 8 million more votes than Hillary got. You think that's only from a few cities?

There are millions of more people on planet earth and in the US than 4....8 years ago. Basic math.

Read the post I responded to. It directly states that Biden did NOT get more votes than Hillary it Obama outside of the cities in question
ncsualum05
WE haven't even scratched the surface. You're seeing things coming out everywhere now in MI as well as PA, GA, NV. Slowly but surely we'll discover more. I would not concede or accept the Harris/Biden win until all the states in question are recounted with WATCHERS right there to verify. And any ballot that has irregularities, not properly signed, dated, etc. should be thrown out period. This should never be acceptable in this country. And no democrat should disagree with me either. We need a free and fair election that we can trust. Biden could still win but we need to make this right.
jadawson
ncsualum05 said:

WE haven't even scratched the surface. You're seeing things coming out everywhere now in MI as well as PA, GA, NV. Slowly but surely we'll discover more. I would not concede or accept the Harris/Biden win until all the states in question are recounted with WATCHERS right there to verify. And any ballot that has irregularities, not properly signed, dated, etc. should be thrown out period. This should never be acceptable in this country. And no democrat should disagree with me either. We need a free and fair election that we can trust. Biden could still win but we need to make this right.

Watchers were there the first time they were counted in every state
RunsWithWolves26
Anybody burning buildings down yet? Asking for a friend.
WarrenPeace
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I believe they tried in Portland last night.
Cthepack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

The roof the roof the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let the mf burn!!
ncsualum05
RunsWithWolves26 said:

If the roles were reversed in the counting there's no telling how many cities would be burned by now.
ncsualum05
jadawson said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wrong. Kept out in Philly and Detroit. Something went down in Milwaukee too. Lots of games being played and there was no transparency.
IseWolf22
ncsualum05 said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

Packchem91 said:

jadawson said:

This election does not appear to have been a rebuke of the republican party. They still have a good chance of maintaining control of the Senate or atleast being evenly split, and they picked up seats in the House.

This is just a rebuke against Donald Trump and his divisive rhetoric and lack of a moral compass. There is nothing inspiring about Joe Biden as a candidate even for Democrats. He is not the reason there is a record number of ballots this election and nobody was excited to vote for him. He (will likely) win because he's not Donald Trump and people are tired of Trump and willing to come out in droves to vote for anyone that is not him. Much like in 2016 I think part of Trump's advantage was that he was not Hillary Clinton with all of her baggage, the same is true of him this time around.

The republican party just needs to do some self-analysis as to the direction they want to go. If they move back towards the center and get rid of the QAnon/conspiracy fringe that is seeping into control then i think they will find a lot more independents willing to go their way. Whether that happens or not is up in the air, they seem pretty satisfied with where they are right now outside of the results they are disputing.
Post of the day. Even as a Republican, I am happy to be rid of Trump. He's disgusted me his entire career, was disappointed he was our nominee 4 years ago, and though I'm 100% glad Hillary was not our president, Trump has been to divisive to be put into the most important job in the world.

I hope Biden will reach out across the aisle, and I hope the GOP will find some viable young candidates who aren't there to appease the far right wings of the party. I'd much rather steal some of the moderate left than the far right.

And the evangelicals need to line up behind someone with morals next time.
There is going to be post mortems in both parties and their will be major fights over the direction of the party.

The close loss gives Trumpism a leg to stand on when they argue that Republicans should embrace nationalism, and the culture war. Serious voices on the right want to reject classical liberalism and embrace us vs. them tactics to "win" the direction of the country. Trump isn't going away. Don Jr. will try to stay a voice in the party, and might run in 2024 or possibly for something like a senate seat. Cotton, Hawley, Gaetz, etc. will try to stay in this mold.
Instead the GOP should embrace moderates, minorities, and libertarians. Pursue small government solutions and focus on solutions that make the system more fair for everyone. Hailey, Kaisch, and others will represent that wing.

Democrats will also have their own series of fights. Already the Bernie wing is blaming Biden and moderate democrats for not winning the Senate. They are moral crusaders and wont just fall in line behind Pelosi.
Whats crazy to me is --- Trump was so stupid, he really p'd away a golden opportunity to actually do something very few, if any, recent GOP candidates have been able to do --- make major inroads with black, and the hugely growing Hispanic voters.

I mean, pre-covid, he absolutely could point to the rising tide theory giving POC jobs, and better jobs. But his stubbornness to be painted into a racist corner with the far right wing, made sure most POC would never vote for him. Just simple things like word choices, carefully worded statements, a couple of reach outs across the aisle....and I think he would have gained a ton of votes from blacks.
Instead, most still saw him as THE shining example of the problem in America. And its those votes --- in surely record volumes -- that have ended his tenure.

But...something in messaging, for the GOP to build on.
Look back at 2016. Trump came into power with all 3 branches of government. The 2018 senate map was very favorable. If Trump actually made progress on pulling us out of the middle east, passed healthcare reform that wasn't just a repeal without a replacement, forcefully disavowed white nationalists, etc, his entire term looks completely different.
But that's on Trump. He had the votes and couldn't get anything done besides tax reform. And tax reform would have been much more popular if he hadn't cut the top rates (Maybe we could have reduced the deficit). He had a revolving door at cabinet which further watered down his agenda. That's lack of leadership and decision making
Yeah, the lack of healthcare reform looks bad. I mean, the guy was just not a POTUS. It's difficult to lead when you can't even maintain a staff. I'd love to see a scorecard in 2 years of key staff changes for Biden vs key staff changes for Trump.
We talk about how this impacts NC State football, with all the staff changes - heck, imagine what it does for a job as big as POTUS
Well part of that staff deal is on him but he was also an outsider walking into the belly of the beast. He had no idea how many little turncoat *****es there would be that wanted to betray him even inside the White House. Part of that could've been b/c the entire DC establishment and media were performing a coup of sorts to convince everyone that he was a Russian agent which of course only people in DC believed. Think that might've had something to do with those turbulent first 2 years?

I think I'm all in on Biden being a China puppet. But DC is for that so.... oh well.
He is the one who hired them. He is responsible for those decisions. in 2016 he campaigned on being someone who could bring in the best people. He failed.
The quality people he brought in, like John Kelly, couldn't deal with him. Trump also betrayed Jeff Sessions when he made the ethical decision to recuse himself. That guy was one of the first people to legitimize Trump as a candidate (and that's the only time you'll ever hear me defend sessions).
Ripper
jadawson said:

Bas2020 said:

jadawson said:

Ripper said:

Read the post I responded to. It directly states that Biden did NOT get more votes than Hillary it Obama outside of the cities in question
There are a number of large Dem cities where Hillary got more votes than Biden, like LA, NYC, Chicago, Miami, among many others, even with more people voting. Somehow, the only large Dem cities where Biden won more votes than Hillary are Philly, Detroit, Atlanta, and Vegas. Coincidence?
Cthepack
In fairness the swing states would draw out more people. Especially this election.
jadawson
ncsualum05 said:

jadawson said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wrong. Kept out in Philly and Detroit. Something went down in Milwaukee too. Lots of games being played and there was no transparency.

No they weren't. There were watchers in all cities. It's why the lawsuits regarding watchers not being allowed in were thrown out already.
GoPack2008
Ripper said:

jadawson said:

Bas2020 said:

jadawson said:

Ripper said:

There are a number of large Dem cities where Hillary got more votes than Biden, like LA, NYC, Chicago, Miami, among many others, even with more people voting. Somehow, the only large Dem cities where Biden won more votes than Hillary are Philly, Detroit, Atlanta, and Vegas. Coincidence?

Most of those cities aren't done counting. Manhattan has reported maybe 50-60% of ballots. Mail voting was through the roof and they are going to be counting for weeks.

You're comparing apples to oranges.
packgrad
Bas2020 said:

jadawson
GoPack2008 said:

Ripper said:

jadawson said:

Bas2020 said:

jadawson said:

Ripper said:

Most of those cities aren't done counting. Manhattan has reported maybe 50-60% of ballots. Mail voting was through the roof and they are going to be counting for weeks.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

At this point he has to know he's being intentionally misleading and he doesn't care. This stuff is so easily verifiable but he just keeps spouting it like it's the truth anyways
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

If the roles were reversed in the counting there's no telling how many cities would be burned by now.

This is true. Funny how we are being told to accept the results by the same people who have just spent the last 4 years not accepting the results of the last election
PackBacker07
President-elect Biden to address the nation this evening.
Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

President-elect Biden to address the nation this evening.

Extremely dangerous fake news. It's so easily disproved though.
Bas2020
Cthepack said:

In fairness the swing states would draw out more fraud .Especially this election.

Fixed that for you
PackBacker07
packgrad said:

PackBacker07 said:

Trumpertons are taking this well.

The Bidenbots are ready to arrest and hang the dissenters.

One of these guys was intimately involved in a presidential campaign, served a role within the White House, and is calling for the FBI Director to lose his head. Quite a difference IMO. Both are blowhards.
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Then prove it. Tweets from OANN aren't going to cut it, sadly.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

packgrad said:

PackBacker07 said:

Trumpertons are taking this well.

The Bidenbots are ready to arrest and hang the dissenters.

One of these guys was intimately involved in a presidential campaign, served a role within the White House, and is calling for the FBI Director to lose his head. Quite a difference IMO. Both are blowhards.

Yikes. AOC sounding like Olberman. The dissenters will pay.

packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

Then prove it. Tweets from OANN aren't going to cut it, sadly.

He's not the President elect. Bam! Proven!

Is Politico telling you something different?
IseWolf22
Im going to take a second to celebrate the fact that South Dakota, Montana, Arizona, and New Jersey all legalized marijuana. Mississippi is now allowing medical marijuana.
Glasswolf
IseWolf22 said:

I'm going to take a second to celebrate the fact that South Dakota, Montana, Arizona, and New Jersey all legalized marijuana. Mississippi is now allowing medical marijuana.
Maybe NC will catch on someday
Tobaccoroadsportscafe
Bas2020 said:

More fraud... in just one Michigan County.

Just wait to see what happened in Fulton Co , GA or Philly

Shouldn't they be arguing these points in court instead of on social media? Do you guys honestly think there was more misconduct on the democratic side then on the republican side? I think mistakes happen, and they catch the mistakes. It's hard for me to believe widespread voter fraud is happening in 2020.

WarrenPeace
Tobaccoroadsportscafe said:

Bas2020 said:

Shouldn't they be arguing these points in court instead of on social media? Do you guys honestly think there was more misconduct on the democratic side then on the republican side? I think mistakes happen, and they catch the mistakes. It's hard for me to believe widespread voter fraud is happening in 2020.

I mean the evidence is growing right before your eyes and you refuse to see it. They have to start showing examples to be heard in court and for people to start believing it.
Wolfpackrich1

Bas2020 said:

You are correct. There is no fraud. Trump has lost his re-election. Completely his fault. Republicans had a great 2020 election. So that proves no fraud.
This is just noise and fake news.
packgrad

Bas2020 said:

What makes you think they're not going to use them in court?
PackBacker07
NC needs to get on the weed and gambling train. Of course I fully expect the legislature to take those up in 2050.
Ripper
Glasswolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

I'm going to take a second to celebrate the fact that South Dakota, Montana, Arizona, and New Jersey all legalized marijuana. Mississippi is now allowing medical marijuana.
Maybe NC will catch on someday
Well, here is something I can agree with you guys on. Cheers!
jadawson
PackBacker07 said:

NC needs to get on the weed and gambling train. Of course I fully expect the legislature to take those up in 2050.
I don't understand why conservative states don't. Its such an easy way for a government to balance the books to tax things like that that people are going to do anyways and lower other taxes.
jadawson
packgrad said:

Bas2020 said:

I mean theyve filed a bunch of lawsuits already that are being thrown out. Why are they waiting on filing a lawsuit for these?
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Bas2020 said:

I mean theyve filed a bunch of lawsuits already that are being thrown out. Why are they waiting on filing a lawsuit for these?

How do you know what they haven't?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.