ELECTION 2020

149,775 Views | 1768 Replies | Last: 48 sec ago by ncsupack1
ciscopack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dmax95 said:

What are your maps supposed to show? Was referring to registered Republicans that I knew. I'm confused with your post.

The map does not show how your friends voted but it shows how their county voted and how the precincts voted in large counties. Not trying to prove a thing, just adding to the conversation!
jadawson
this is an interesting site as well you can compare the 2016 vs 2020 elections county by county to see how things changed.

https://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/05/election-results-2016-north-carolina-2020-united-states-presidential-election/6180649002/
Dmax95
Right on. Def the minority in Denver. It's interesting what I'm finding the deeper I read into the voter fraud issues within the ballot reading/reporting software. Knowing a few computer science grads and seeing what they're posting I'm amazed at the lack of security within the systems. Looking at some of the maps it's so much closer than it was in 2020 then 2016, but the energy for Biden in some of these places was nonexistent. Interested to see how the next few weeks play out. Guiliani was saying today 500-600k votes in Penn may have been tampered with,altered or not observed correctly. Def getting my popcorn and kicking back to see how this all plays out. If Biden ultimately wins, I wonder how 2022 will go for midterms. Is he going to be a lame duck pres from start to finish? If senate holds I don't see much getting done without executive orders.
Cornpack
Just for what it is worth, I and many others I know are Republicans who have been actively opposed to Trump since he ran the first time and didn't vote for him in this election or in 2016 despite supporting other candidates down ballot. In the same way that people who participate in polls didn't want to say they were voting for Trump, a lot of people don't like openly opposing him to other Republicans because a ton of the base will take anything he says as gospel. Why do you think you see so many politicians on the right pushing his claims of fraud and interference? It sure as hell isn't because there is evidence to back it up. It is because they want to get re-elected and don't want to piss off a ton of the base who is going to support Trump no matter what. We need more people who are willing to stand up tell people the truth, not just say what is going to make them popular.
Retired internet funny guy
Civilized
packgrad said:

I'm pretty much the same. I know no Republicans and no registered independents that mostly vote conservative, like myself, that did not vote Trump. I didn't vote Trump las time, but did this time. I think the bubble is more applicable to those that have Republican friends/family that voted Biden.

So the only independents that aren't pretendependents are the ones that vote like you?
Civilized
Do y'all find it interesting that Trump carried North Carolina, yet Cooper won by a very comfortable margin here?

Interesting to contemplate and decipher what that means regarding varying attitudes towards Trump, Cooper, and Forest.

Given Trump's disfavorable readings and Cooper's unpopularity on the right, interesting and very surprising to me that Dan Forest's support fell well below Trump's in NC. You would have thought it would have mirrored or exceeded Trump's.
SupplyChainPack
jadawson said:

Dmax95 said:

Left was running on defunding police, ok with peaceful protesting I means rioting, raising taxes/new green deal, and indefinite lockdowns/masks/personal freedom restrictions. If you're republican you voted for Trump 99.9% of the time. I'm not going to say it didn't happen but probability of that being normal is low. If anything I know dems who voted trump nationally but liberal in other places cause they like their paychecks, 401ks and businesses to stay on the upswing. I'll shut up now. Said enough for now. Enjoy the night
I think you are living in a bubble my man. I'm friends with a bunch of conservatives from my day's at state im only aware of one of them that voted for Trump and im sure all of them were were at least pretty close to straight ticket republican other than the president. This was my68 year old father's first election in his life not voting for a republican president even though he voted for Trump in 2016.

You are grossly underestimating the amount of republicans that dont feel represented by Trump and his rhetoric.

Where do your good conservative friends from State diiffer with Trump?

Opposing Abortion on demand until the baby is in the birth canal?
Stopping illegal immigration?
Stopping human trafficking?
Gun control?
Lower taxes?
Significant reduction (finally) in federal regulations?
Mideast peace deals?
Crushing ISIS and crippling Iran's terrorism activities?
Moving our Isrealli embassy to Jerusalem?
Appointing Constitutional conservative judges?
Addressing the long-standing problems at the VA?
Re-building our military?
Re-negotiating NAFTA to get a much better deal for American manufacturing?
Standing up to China to begin dealing with the absurd lopsided relationship we have with them?

Tell me - where do your deeply conservative straight party Republican friends differ with Trump on these issues (and many more)?

Please be specific.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

Do y'all find it interesting that Trump carried North Carolina, yet Cooper won by a very comfortable margin here?

Interesting to contemplate and decipher what that means regarding varying attitudes towards Trump, Cooper, and Forest.

Given Trump's disfavorable readings and Cooper's unpopularity on the right, interesting and very surprising to me that Dan Forest's support feel well below Trump's in NC. You would have thought it would have mirrored or exceeded Trump's.
I was having this discussion with a friend who works in politics in the state on Friday. Forest ran a "grass roots" campaign which failed spectacularly and has a lot of people within the NC GOP furious. He was the second biggest loser on the ticket for the state as far as margins go. Basically it boils down to the fact that outside of the road signs, no one really knows who the hell Dan Forest is. Despite my feelings on how Cooper handled part of the COVID situation, he was a calming presence during his press conferences in a time of panic for many. I think that won a lot of people over.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I'm pretty much the same. I know no Republicans and no registered independents that mostly vote conservative, like myself, that did not vote Trump. I didn't vote Trump las time, but did this time. I think the bubble is more applicable to those that have Republican friends/family that voted Biden.

So the only independents that aren't pretendependents are the ones that vote like you?

That's exactly what I said, specifically within context of the conversation.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

Given Trump's disfavorable readings and Cooper's unpopularity on the right, interesting and very surprising to me that Dan Forest's support feel well below Trump's in NC. You would have thought it would have mirrored or exceeded Trump's.
Forest never had a chance from the start. Without Cooper shutting everything down it would have probably been something around 58 / 42 otherwise.

Cooper's gestapo tactics with the restrictions made it much, much, much closer than it would have ever been otherwise.

At least 10+ restaurants out of business in the general Wilmington market... even more than that up for sale counting the supposed "confidential" listings... and no one touching any of them with a 10 foot pole... and no chance of selling off any of the equipment now when you close either because it's all sitting out there all over the place right now.

I'm not as connected in the gym world, but I know that there was some serious hemorrhaging in that market segment in this state as well... I just don't get the sense that it was anywhere close to as bad as the sit down eating establishments. *I mean, these restaurants are still only able to operate at 50% capacity right now as we speak.

Maybe his focus should have been more on the people in this state that were actually the most at risk? You know, like maybe the Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Centers like where my mother was? Instead of purposefully trying to stall our state's economy all in the name of a national election.

I mean if we really needed to be on lockdown, why were we letting people from other areas of the country with much higher infection rates, freely come and go into our state to take their vacations from the NE and upper midwest... why were they allowed to come in our grocery stores, liquor stores and retail establishments, cussing at our clerks with their "Loving Kindness" just for asking them to wear a mask... I watched that **** go down all summer down here... and I know many of the people that work in the places I go that had to be the ones on the receiving end of those conversations - and then after learning the ropes, how they all started claiming they had a medical condition (and openly laughing about it as they are saying it)... haven't heard that one used around anymore since the traditional tourist season ended down here by the way.

But whatever... it almost worked for them... but no, they still were forced to stoop to their "last resort", that unthinkable "ace up the sleeve" to pull it off.

This was an eight (8) month orchestrated effort on the Democratic National Committee's part - including the national riots and destruction of both public and private property with no real repercussions to those causing the destruction... the only thing more I can add is that it's too bad it wasn't actually your business or one of your close friend's that went under because of this bull***** Then maybe you'd actually give a *****

But as long as the end fits the means, right?...

Don't bother. I won't be addressing anymore of your posts going forward.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Forest never had a chance from the start. Without Cooper shutting everything down it would have probably been something around 58 / 42 otherwise.

Cooper's gestapo tactics with the restrictions made it much, much, much closer than it would have ever been otherwise.

At least 10+ restaurants out of business in the general Wilmington market... even more than that up for sale counting the supposed "confidential" listings... and no one touching any of them with a 10 foot pole... and no chance of selling off any of the equipment now when you close either because it's all sitting out there all over the place right now.

I'm not as connected in the gym world, but I know that there was some serious hemorrhaging in that market segment in this state as well... I just don't get the sense that it was anywhere close to as bad as the sit down eating establishments. *I mean, these restaurants are still only able to operate at 50% capacity right now as we speak.

Maybe his focus should have been more on the people in this state that were actually the most at risk? You know, like maybe the Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Centers like where my mother was? Instead of purposefully trying to stall our state's economy all in the name of a national election.

I mean if we really needed to be on lockdown, why were we letting people from other areas of the country with much higher infection rates, freely come and go into our state to take their vacations from the NE and upper midwest... why were they allowed to come in our grocery stores, liquor stores and retail establishments, cussing at our clerks with their "Loving Kindness" just for asking them to wear a mask... I watched that **** go down all summer down here... and I know many of the people that work in the places I go that had to be the ones on the receiving end of those conversations - and then after learning the ropes, how they all started claiming they had a medical condition (and openly laughing about it as they are saying it)... haven't heard that one used around anymore since the traditional tourist season ended down here by the way.

But whatever... it almost worked for them... but no, they still were forced to stoop to their "last resort", that unthinkable "ace up the sleeve" to pull it off.

This was an eight (8) month orchestrated effort on the Democratic National Committee's part - including the national riots and destruction of both public and private property with no real repercussions to those causing the destruction... the only thing more I can add is that it's too bad it wasn't actually your business or one of your close friend's that went under because of this bull***** Then maybe you'd actually give a *****

I'm not sure what this rant is about but it's not about my post. Ironically though it does summarize how many people on the right feel about Cooper which is why I'm asking the question. We know Cooper is very unpopular with the right in NC.

Given a lot of people out there feel like you do, why did Forest not get traction?

You say he "never had a chance from the start" but he was running against an opponent whose shutdown policies had been quite unpopular. That opportunity seemed tailor-made for him to unseat Cooper. He most certainly had a chance. Many on this board and elsewhere thought he'd win, but he didn't get close. That surprised many, including me.

Bad campaign?

As Flossy intimated, Cooper's steady leadership won him over more North Carolinians than you'd expect given how hard the shutdown has been economically especially on some small business owners?
caryking
SupplyChainPack said:

jadawson said:

Dmax95 said:

Left was running on defunding police, ok with peaceful protesting I means rioting, raising taxes/new green deal, and indefinite lockdowns/masks/personal freedom restrictions. If you're republican you voted for Trump 99.9% of the time. I'm not going to say it didn't happen but probability of that being normal is low. If anything I know dems who voted trump nationally but liberal in other places cause they like their paychecks, 401ks and businesses to stay on the upswing. I'll shut up now. Said enough for now. Enjoy the night
I think you are living in a bubble my man. I'm friends with a bunch of conservatives from my day's at state im only aware of one of them that voted for Trump and im sure all of them were were at least pretty close to straight ticket republican other than the president. This was my68 year old father's first election in his life not voting for a republican president even though he voted for Trump in 2016.

You are grossly underestimating the amount of republicans that dont feel represented by Trump and his rhetoric.

Opposing Abortion on demand until the baby is in the birth canal? - this should be stopped. A good compromise is 4 weeks
Stopping illegal immigration? - Yes, the system should be simplified and numbered
Stopping human trafficking? - Yes, this is probably already law. We need to make sure we are enforcing it
Gun control? - shall not infringe. Need I saw more?
Lower taxes? - do away with income takes for people and business. Perhaps, go to a consumption tax. This will bring all non paying tax people (~50%) into the tax system.
Significant reduction (finally) in federal regulations? - this is already working. It can be argued that de-regulation under Trump could be as significant as the tax cuts.
Mideast peace deals? Continue. This can't hurt.
Crushing ISIS and crippling Iran's terrorism activities? - Sanctions work. War if necessary. Do not rejoin the Iran deal.
Moving our Israeli embassy to Jerusalem? - it's a show of solidarity with Israel. Didn't hurt relations with certain countries as we sign new peace agreements.
Appointing Constitutional conservative judges? - only point originalist judges. Conservative and Liberal judges mean they go in with an agenda.
Addressing the long-standing problems at the VA? That's has been going on. We hope it continues
Re-building our military? - We need to. China is making massive investments in there military
Re-negotiating NAFTA to get a much better deal for American manufacturing? Completed! USMCA. Now, let's see how it works. If no good, redo...
Standing up to China to begin dealing with the absurd lopsided relationship we have with them? - Started and it's working. As much as I am a free market person, this one has to be done as China is not a good country, in general. I'm not saying all China people are not good, just the way they run the country. If you've ever worked in supply chain, you will understand what I'm saying. We can't go anywhere to get product manufactured because the raw materials are mostly in China. Research Yeti. All there products are made in China and they can't move them because they don't have a supply chain to move to.

Tell me - where do your deeply conservative straight party Republican friends differ with Trump on these issues (and many more)?

Please be specific.

See my answers above
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Cornpack said:

Just for what it is worth, I and many others I know are Republicans who have been actively opposed to Trump since he ran the first time and didn't vote for him in this election or in 2016 despite supporting other candidates down ballot. In the same way that people who participate in polls didn't want to say they were voting for Trump, a lot of people don't like openly opposing him to other Republicans because a ton of the base will take anything he says as gospel. Why do you think you see so many politicians on the right pushing his claims of fraud and interference? It sure as hell isn't because there is evidence to back it up. It is because they want to get re-elected and don't want to piss off a ton of the base who is going to support Trump no matter what. We need more people who are willing to stand up tell people the truth, not just say what is going to make them popular.
I mean there is evidence. 6000 GOP votes switched to DEM votes when transferred from the voting machine to the storage hub. That is Hammer and Scorecard. Or COULD be. THey say it was a GLITCH. Hammer and Scorecard would cause such a GLITCH. I think this is interesting. Can it be proven that it was used in other areas? Only with a physical count of all ballots.
TheStorm
This was my eleventh presidential election that I have voted in since turning 18 in the summer of 1980... first time in my entire life, including mid-terms, local mayoral / council elections, the whole nine yards - ie. any election, period that I voted on a piece of paper and had to fill in a ballot by ball point pen... I've voted in Burlington, Greensboro, Hickory and Surf City previously going back a full 40 years now - and every single other time I've voted on a machine of one design or another.

I'm not saying that's fraudulent - because obviously I know that it's not, but I would honestly have expected better technology to be used in such an important election... or any election for that matter.
ncsualum05
This is far from over despite what all the media is saying. Should be a very interesting week this week as more lawsuits drop, investigations really get under way, witnesses are coming forward. And the software definitely needs to be investigated too.

We have a constitution that helps guide us through these type of crises. And make no mistake this was caused by the democrats pushing mass mail in chaos in these states. There is so much evidence coming from so many different angles it's hard to even keep up with right now. Hopefully things will become clearer soon. But the legal process and audits/ recounts need to play out. My hope is that illegal ballots are found and thrown out. I suspect there are MANY of those. We have a handful of states where the stats look funny and the margins right now are very slim. We also have state legislatures that could play a key role in all of this.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

I'm not sure what this rant is about but it's not about my post. Ironically though it does summarize how many people on the right feel about Cooper which is why I'm asking the question. We know Cooper is very unpopular with the right in NC.

Given a lot of people out there feel like you do, why did Forest not get traction?

You say he "never had a chance from the start" but he was running against an opponent whose shutdown policies had been quite unpopular. That opportunity seemed tailor-made for him to unseat Cooper. He most certainly had a chance. Many on this board and elsewhere thought he'd win, but he didn't get close. That surprised many, including me.

Bad campaign?

As Flossy intimated, Cooper's steady leadership won him over more North Carolinians than you'd expect given how hard the shutdown has been economically especially on some small business owners?
Last time with this, then I'm done. Never had the baseline name recognition to ever have a chance to win. The only reason he got as close as he did was because of the restrictions that Cooper kept in place. Probably 60% of North Carolinians couldn't even pick him out of a lineup in the local county jail... even if he was holding up a sign with his name on it.

So the point you are trying to make is actually the opposite. It was only as close as it was because of Cooper. Forest had nothing to do with it.

Run. Forest. Run. ain't going to cut it either...
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Last time with this, then I'm done. Never had the baseline name recognition to ever have a chance to win. The only reason he got as close as he did was because of the restrictions that Cooper kept in place. Probably 60% of North Carolinians couldn't even pick him out of a lineup in the local county jail... even if he was holding up a sign with his name on it.

So the point you are trying to make is actually the opposite. It was only as close as it was because of Cooper. Forest had nothing to do with it.

Run. Forest. Run. ain't going to cut it either...

I don't know, he was the Lt. Governor for four years who was an outspoken critic of Cooper's COVID strategy for months with a very visible presence in the media and it seemed like on social media too.

I don't think name recognition was his problem, at least not his primary problem or a problem any moreso than other opponents of incumbents. The incumbent will almost always have more name recognition than any of their opponents but incumbents get unseated frequently.

Given Cooper's unpopularity and against the backdrop of Trump and Tillis winning I was borderline shocked Forest didn't do better.

His "vote for me, I'm not Cooper" apparent campaign strategy definitely didn't take hold the way I thought it would.
caryking
pfizer now has a vaccine that is stated to be 90% effective. Also, it appears as if certain networks have removed the corovirus numbers this morning.
ncsualum05
caryking said:

pfizer now has a vaccine that is stated to be 90% effective. Also, it appears as if certain networks have removed the corovirus numbers this morning.
Isn't that convenient.
PackBacker07
Here is my $.02:

- There are independents out there, who don't live on social media/message boards/cable news, who were genuinely nervous about COVID.
- Forest, who quite frankly is an idiot, scared those folks off with his Ron de Santis-like fervor for opening everything up.
- If you are center right, which I believe is a slim majority (for now) in NC, I can easily see a vote for Biden/Cooper/Tillis, as the latter doesn't have a say in day-to-day NC operations, including COVID response. You would also vote for Biden because you think Trump is a human trash bag.
- The further you get down ballot, let's be real here, the less most know about the candidates. As stated above, this is where your center right has a chance to really shine as you just hastily mark those candidates.
Y'all means ALL.
TheStorm
Biden / Cooper / Tillis... now that is really rich!

Please find me that Democrat.
jadawson
TheStorm said:

I mean Cal Cunningham did have a pretty big scandal come up...
PackBacker07
I didn't mention Democrat in there. Again, non-affiliated/Independents. I promise not everyone, and probably a slim majority, votes straight-ticket. Social media and message boards aren't reality. Is the country divided? Yes. Is every American a "Republican" or "Democratic" only voter? No, not close.
Y'all means ALL.
jadawson
SupplyChainPack said:

jadawson said:

Dmax95 said:

Gun control?
Lower taxes?
Mideast peace deals?
Standing up to China to begin dealing with the absurd lopsided relationship we have with them?

Please be specific.

I don't know every disagreement they have with the man. I know they don't like him as a human being and that's about it. Some people value believing in the person as much as the policy.

I know that he's pretty far from a fiscal conservative as I went into in an earlier post on this thread that you can find, maybe that plays into it as well.
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

Here is my $.02:

- There are independents out there, who don't live on social media/message boards/cable news, who were genuinely nervous about COVID.
- Forest, who quite frankly is an idiot, scared those folks off with his Ron de Santis-like fervor for opening everything up.
- If you are center right, which I believe is a slim majority (for now) in NC, I can easily see a vote for Biden/Cooper/Tillis, as the latter doesn't have a say in day-to-day NC operations, including COVID response. You would also vote for Biden because you think Trump is a human trash bag.
- The further you get down ballot, let's be real here, the less most know about the candidates. As stated above, this is where your center right has a chance to really shine as you just hastily mark those candidates.
That doesn't make sense. You would think that would have happened in Florida, right?

BTW, do you know Dan Forest to make such an accusation?
jadawson
jadawson said:

SupplyChainPack said:

jadawson said:

Dmax95 said:

Gun control?
Lower taxes?
Mideast peace deals?

Please be specific.

I don't know every disagreement they have with the man. I know they don't like him as a human being and that's about it. Some people value believing in the person as much as the policy.

I know that he's pretty far from a fiscal conservative as I went into in an earlier post on this thread that you can find, maybe that plays into it as well.

Also to add

There's a decent sized list of large figures in the GOP who publicly stated they would not vote for trump. If these figures are willing to publicly break from their party on this i don't know why it would be a surprise that private individuals may share the same concerns. Obama campaigned for Biden but Bush notably would not campaign for Trump for instance.

https://www.axios.com/republicans-not-voting-for-trump-in-2020-9e2f02fa-0f36-418d-bedd-ed53181dd99c.html
TheStorm
jadawson said:

TheStorm said:

But you still held your nose and voted for him, right?
Civilized
jadawson said:

Also to add

There's a decent sized list of large figures in the GOP who publicly stated they would not vote for trump. If these figures are willing to publicly break from their party on this i don't know why it would be a surprise that private individuals may share the same concerns. Obama campaigned for Biden but Bush notably would not campaign for Trump for instance.

https://www.axios.com/republicans-not-voting-for-trump-in-2020-9e2f02fa-0f36-418d-bedd-ed53181dd99c.html

There is always pushback from the right on the boards when I bring up the MSM's treatment of Trump potentially being unique to him given how viscerally people respond to the way he conducts himself. Note that I am not saying the MSM's liberal bent is a product of Trump; the MSM is and always have been left of center but their treatment of Trump falls well outside the bounds of simple political leanings.

To your point, the uniqueness of the Lincoln Project further underscores how very divisive Trump was, even in his own party. Our country has never seen something like the Lincoln Project before, and it's not coincidence it was borne to help defy Trump's re-election and not some other Republican president before him.
caryking
jadawson said:

jadawson said:

SupplyChainPack said:

jadawson said:

Dmax95 said:

Gun control?
Lower taxes?
Mideast peace deals?

Please be specific.

Also to add

You know, I believe there is no doubt certain people do/did not like Trump. People felt as if he was too bombastic in his language. With that said, if you can't realize that the Trump hit job was on from the beginning; then you and I will NEVER align on the future.

The media, and I truly believe in a "Deep State", tried their best to kill Trump's Presidency, from the beginning. I easily have got beyond Trump as I don't put my faith in any human (which I've seen too many Republicans do with Trump). My main issue is, again, the outright bias of the media. The outright under-current of indoctrination of our society through BLM, Climate Change, etc... is a problem. The education system's indoctrination of radical thinking is a real PROBLEM.

So, how do we move from here? No way will Biden/Harris be able to unify this country. The rhetoric was as divisive as anything Trump said. My opinion is that we have to get back to true constitutional government. Every law passed needs to be challenged in the Supreme Court for its constitutionality. That should be the job of congress, but they can't help themselves.

I'm hearing Biden/Harris will reverse Trumps elimination of Critical Race Theory classes in the federal government. If he does, that tells me he will keep the divide at the highest level.

jadawson
TheStorm said:

jadawson said:

TheStorm said:

But you still held your nose and voted for him, right?

I mean I didn't vote for Cunningham (or Tillis for that matter) but you're probably not going to believe that

PackBacker07
Not trolling, I don't understand what you are saying here?

"That doesn't make sense. You would think that would have happened in Florida, right?"
Y'all means ALL.
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

"That doesn't make sense. You would think that would have happened in Florida, right?"
Forest, who quite frankly is an idiot, scared those folks off with his Ron de Santis-like fervor for opening everything up.

If Forest used "De Santis-like fervor for opening everything up" then why didn't his loss in NC transfer to Florida. De Santis used his fervor and Republican's won there...

Civilized
caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

Forest, who quite frankly is an idiot, scared those folks off with his Ron de Santis-like fervor for opening everything up.

If Forest used "De Santis-like fervor for opening everything up" then why didn't his loss in NC transfer to Florida. De Santis used his fervor and Republican's won there...

Florida and North Carolina demographics are not very comparable.

There is no proxy for the bump Republicans got from the evolving conservative Hispanic base in south Florida.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

Florida and North Carolina demographics are not very comparable.

There is no proxy for the bump Republicans got from the evolving conservative Hispanic base in south Florida.
The original comment was about Ron De Santis fervor that Dan Forest was using. My comment was completely comparable. You, Civ, are bringing in points that aren't relevant.

It appears as if the Florida people were not as fearful as NC. I guess. Nonetheless, I don't think this so-called fervor had any impact on the NC Governor's race.
RunsWithWolves26
Have they changed tens of thousands of votes yet? Just wondering so I can keep up with what is happening. Thanks in advance

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.