ELECTION 2020

150,767 Views | 1779 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by BBW12OG
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Listen to this election denier. And what is this about an 1871 Corporation and US gold in the Vatican? Shes crazy and a conspiracy theorist both.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
TRYING TO GET THE MACHINE TO READ THE BALLOTS, I'M SURE.
NCTrafficMan
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

Well, Biden is definitely in the White House.

That said, with the latest Smith indictment, Trump will finally get a chance to subpoena and adjudicate the truth. So, after the DC jury finds him guilty (which they will), and the appeal happens, then, and only then, will the truth come out. Hopefully, you will be vindicated!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Civilized
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

That said, with the latest Smith indictment, Trump will finally get a chance to subpoena and adjudicate the truth. So, after the DC jury finds him guilty (which they will), and the appeal happens, then, and only then, will the truth come out. Hopefully, you will be vindicated!
The truth about what Cary?

The truth about the election has been obvious since 2020 unless you have your ears plugged with your own fingers like Trump did. Everyone knew, including Trump.

I am curious to see whether willful ignorance of a mountain of obvious evidence in an attempt to maintain plausible deniability so you can keep grifting and keep your worshipers frothy is actually an effective legal strategy.

When you're in a position of extreme responsibility and acting in ways that are potentially extraordinarily damaging you have an obligation to try to discern the truth or likely truth in good faith. Trump didn't go where the info, or lack thereof, led. He made no good-faith effort to discern the truth.

He started with a premise of a stolen election and ignored the mountain of contrary evidence and opinions of trusted advisers. This is completely obvious because he's still doing the same thing today, three years later.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

The truth about the election has been obvious since 2020 unless you have your ears plugged with your own fingers like Trump did. Everyone knew, including Trump.

I am curious to see whether willful ignorance of a mountain of obvious evidence in an attempt to maintain plausible deniability so you can keep grifting and keep your worshipers frothy is actually an effective legal strategy.

When you're in a position of extreme responsibility and acting in ways that are potentially extraordinarily damaging you have an obligation to try to discern the truth or likely truth in good faith. Trump didn't go where the info, or lack thereof, led. He made no good-faith effort to discern the truth.

He started with a premise of a stolen election and ignored the mountain of contrary evidence and opinions of trusted advisers. This is completely obvious because he's still doing the same thing today, three years later.
Everyone knew, including Trump..

I see we both agree that's what the indictment was about. You know, "you" have to prove he knew, right? You can't just say that, in a court. You have to back it up with evidence. Every piece of evidence will have to hold up, under scrutiny!

This is exactly what I want to see. I've said it before… I see evidence that the election was stolen. Now, I want to see it argued, with counter points, to the evidence I've looked at. If the evidence, I'm talking about, is shown to be crap, then so be it…. At least, I will have my mind settled. For me, that's important…

In summary, I'm absolutely opened to the idea that the evidence, I've seen, is wrong. Are you?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

I see we both agree that's what the indictment was about. You know, "you" have to prove he knew, right? You can't just say that, in a court. You have to back it up with evidence. Every piece of evidence will have to hold up, under scrutiny!

This is exactly what I want to see. I've said it before… I see evidence that the election was stolen. Now, I want to see it argued, with counter points, to the evidence I've looked at. If the evidence, I'm talking about, is shown to be crap, then so be it…. At least, I will have my mind settled. For me, that's important…

In summary, I'm absolutely opened to the idea that the evidence, I've seen, is wrong. Are you?

Am I open to the idea the evidence you've seen is wrong? Yes, I'm very open to that. I fully believe it, in fact.

Am I open to there being a reasonable possibility that evidence of consequential fraud will emerge from this trial?

I think there's basically zero likelihood that happens since there is no incentive for anyone to sit on that information and not have brought it to light in the last three years during all Trump's private electoral fraud investigations and public trials but yes I'm always open to new information changing the way I think about something.
Werewolf
Been watching coms for quite some time. Melania's dresses throughout 2017-2021 period of time were semi fore coms.

#Devolution is generally a two-sided coin.

Werewolf
The reveal continues, #devolution.

WarRoom Evening Brief: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan Police Find TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations

caryking
Werewolf said:

The reveal continues, #devolution.

WarRoom Evening Brief: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan Police Find TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations
I heard about this. In fact, supposedly, they have the police document showing the information has been known for some time...

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

yes I'm always open to new information changing the way I think about something.
That's good to know!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Slowly released ….by design …#devolution
NCTrafficMan
God almighty it has been 3 plus years and you are still butt hurt about supporting a loser in trump.

trump lost, and if you still support him, Qanon, or the GOP at this point you are a loser like him.
caryking
Well…

https://x.com/jackposobiec/status/1371514076682158085?s=61&t=PJs3ljpunqVGe-ndjZCd2A

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Well…

https://x.com/jackposobiec/status/1371514076682158085?s=61&t=PJs3ljpunqVGe-ndjZCd2A

Won't matter to civ and the gang.
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Well…

Won't matter to civ and the gang.

They didn't retract the story, they retracted the wording of Trump's quote. And this retraction was made 2.5 years ago.

The meat of the story is intact, as evidenced by Trump's pressure on the Georgia SOS and election security staff being central to Fulton County's indictment of him. Trump is still accused of illegally conspiring to alter the Georgia election result.

But year, retractions suck. Everyone sees the initial breathless headline but no one ever sees the retraction. The media is definitely guilty of this sometimes.

jkpackfan
"Conspiring" Lmao
BBW12OG
Watch how this blows up in their faces...

70% of ALL Americans believe this is all political.

Guess what.... the more the DA in Atlanta is on TV the better it is for President Trump....

You can't have someone that has skated through the system as an affirmative action hire in the spotlight not eventually show who they really are.

Just like with Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris.... put the mic in front of her as much as possible.

And the idiot requested the trial start the Monday before Super Tuesday..... yeah.... she's not smart enough to plead a traffic ticket in Mayberry much less be a DA.

You lefties should be proud. Damn proud... you only send the most disenfranchised, downtrodden and oppressed regardless of IQ.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
BBW12OG said:

Guess what.... the more the DA in Atlanta is on TV the better it is for President Trump....

You can't have someone that has skated through the system as an affirmative action hire in the spotlight not eventually show who they really are.

Just like with Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris.... put the mic in front of her as much as possible.

And the idiot requested the trial start the Monday before Super Tuesday..... yeah.... she's not smart enough to plead a traffic ticket in Mayberry much less be a DA.

You lefties should be proud. Damn proud... you only send the most disenfranchised, downtrodden and oppressed regardless of IQ.
It's almost as if all of these charges are designed to directly impact politics lol.
BBW12OG
jkpackfan said:

BBW12OG said:

It's almost as if all of these charges are designed to directly impact politics lol.
nu-huh!!!

You are a CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Mark my words, the house of cards will come down. It's crumbling right before your eyes. Expect repercussions that escalate out into the open. Eventually, some of you will begin to see it. A few of you, however, I doubt.

Civilized
For once we agree Were!

The house of cards very well may come down.

We may disagree about which house of cards, but I'm not going to quibble with that minor detail on a Friday afternoon.
caryking
Civilized said:

For once we agree Were!

The house of cards very well may come down.

We may disagree about which house of cards, but I'm not going to quibble with that minor detail on a Friday afternoon.

Yep! Regardless of the outcome, we need a big cleansing…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Ya think? U mean well .......as misguided as that might be. ;-)
Werewolf
Werewolf
In due time..........

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jake-tapper-admits-trump-right-biden-wrong-hunter-biden-2020-presidential-debate
caryking
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jake-tapper-admits-trump-right-biden-wrong-hunter-biden-2020-presidential-debate

He typically is right!!

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
First a video from WarRoom and it's Steve Bannon talking with Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips of 2000 Mules. On Monday those two released information from Georgia and how it was stolen. They have the receipts and they are getting ready to release copies of checks paid to the mules and who supplied those checks. This video goes over what they found and takes about 20 minutes.

Here is an overview and timeline of what happened.

https://open.ink/georgia

And here is a summary of their numbers.

https://open.ink/the-aftermath

This is just one State and Trump won that State and he contesting that and now they are trying to throw him in jail when he was right about this as he always is.

There are some on here that say there is not any consequential evidence that would overturn the election. Well here it is and get ready for more.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
You're on it.......in spite of Mockingbird Media distractions.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.