ELECTION 2020

149,043 Views | 1721 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hurry along.......the NY governor has got a mandatory jab#5 waiting for you at the state line. Be quick......it could be too late if you delay here.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

The fact that they are trying to throw people in prison for questioning the 2020 "election" is prima facie evidence that the "election" WAS, in fact, fraudulent and rigged.

They are now crucifying Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and others who called out the obvious fact that the election was fraudulent, and trying to throw them in prison.

For how many years have Democrats whined and claimed that elections were fraudulent and rigged?? From Al Gore in 2000, Hillary in 2016, to whacko Stacey Abrams recently in Georgia of all places.

Do you believe that claiming that an election result not in your favor is fraudulent make Gore, Clinton, and Abrams more worthy of political office, such as President of Governor?

I know you and many others here believe there is obvious fact that the 2020 election was fraudulent, but frankly every lawful patch to challenging that election ended in a dead end. The difference between Trump and the three democrats you mention is that yes, they continued to ***** about it, but they didn't come up with a hairbrained plan to try and usurp the United States Constitution to remain in power.
I have been consistent in saying that the election has reasonable evidence to say, it was not accurate. Whether it was, or not, is just an opinion of mine, just like yours or anyone else.

As much as you and/or Civ's continuous commentary on all the courts turning down these complaints, it still doesn't invalidate the evidence.

Regarding the hare-brained plan, well… that just your opinion. We know a couple of of things that are facts:

Trump left the White House on the day he should have.
Biden walked into the White House on the day he should have.

All the other stuff is purely conjecture, at best…
Yes, that's exactly what it does. Having your evidence unanimously laughed out of dozens of separate courts run by conservative judges means that your "evidence" was a steaming pile of crap. Full stop.

Your world view apparently requires that the entire U.S. court system is part of a vast conspiracy that can't be trusted, along with the entire (notoriously conservative) FBI, the entire (notoriously conservative) CIA, and of course all scientists and experts. And that's all far more likely to you than Trump just being an f'ing con man?

Sorry man, you guys have been completely insulated from reality. That's a cult.

A new name has entered the ring! I've not seen this person before…

As I've said many times… the only cult of personality, we have in the great country, are the maniacs, with TDS! It shows by the amount of frivolous indictments we have. Don't ask me… ask one of your own… Deshowitz!

Now, regarding the lawsuits thrown out… I agree, a number of them probably didn't come with proper procedural evidence, timing, etc…. That said, I have yet to see a case thrown out that is supported by evidence like 2000 mules. In fact, the justice department put those people in jail for some reason. They're out now and trying to see get their evidence in court, down in Fulton County, at the same time, that hag indicted Trump.

I will say it again, and for this new knucklehead to hear me…. The evidence looks ugly; however, I don't know where the truth is and neither do you, or anyone else, on this board. So, as it all plays out, it will be what it is…. Either way, I'm ok!

Now, do us all a favor and get back in your hole you dug out of….

Lol, gladly! That comment was actually for people who don't usually post in the water cooler. Having a "debate" with folks who's entire source of truth is constructed from conspiracy theories pulled from Steve Bannon's ass is a waste of energy. Before you know it you're trying to explain to them why the Earth couldn't possibly be flat.
Actually, I've tried to debate a number of people on issues. Typically, responses like your, are the most compelling ideal brought forward. In essence, nothing!

You all can try and character assassinate all you want (Steve Bannon); however, nowhere are you trying to deal with the issues at hand. The "Q" people (I'm not one) have their place, just like the BLM did, for some. I personally don't support the thinking of "Q" stuff (believe me, I have a friend that's a huge "Q" supporter), because, what is shown is so cryptic and broad reaching, that any tarot card reader could come up with the same.

Now, look at your response… just like the FB and BB forums, you're trying to demean posters…. Why do you even engage? If you think things, like your last sentence, and you want to make those people look stupid, you probably should just stay away.

Does it make you feel good to demean others?

I understand that the persecuted victim thing is the core of being a conservative these days, but please. Literally every other post in the Water Cooler refers to "Commie Libtard Marxists", so I think you can handle me pointing out that there's an ACTUAL thread on here insisting the world is flat! Sorry though, you don't deserve an "I have an opinion too!" participation trophy for believing things that require a 3rd Grade science education to clearly disprove.

But forget the extremes like Q or Flat Earthers... they're a symptom of a more general problem: For decades you guys have been subjected to the message "you can't trust anybody but us". When people with critical thinking skills hear that, they usually run the other way, but you guys believed it. So now here we are, where literally the only things you believe are conspiracy theories fed to you by your trusted info bubble. Sorry, Infowars or Steve Bannon (who was convicted of running a "Build the Wall" scam and pocketing the money) actually have MUCH stronger incentives to feed you crap than the New York Times. But it's what you want to hear, so now Sleepy Joe being a senile zombie who is also a criminal mastermind pocketing billions from China while he rides the train to work makes perfect sense to you. Just stay outraged!

Anyway, why did I bother commenting? I guess because it's an unfortunate quirk of humanity that the people who have the least idea how things actually work tend to be the angriest and most vocal. Which is why this Water Cooler is basically a toxic waste dump. But for the health of our society I think it's important for other folks to chime in once in a while, to remind everyone that a lot of folks out here actually don't buy your nonsense.

Thank you for letting me know how you feel!!! Perhaps you are one of those that can critically think; however, I probably wouldn't know anyway, right?

I guess you have a better understanding of how things work…. Well, I guess it's really amazing how I've been as successful, as I've been, with my lack of…

Victimhood? Ok, I guess I'm guilty of your charge (assuming that was directed at me)

Would you like to have lunch sometime so can get to know me?
After graduating from State about 20 years ago I left North Cackalacky to work on Wall St (just in time for 9/11). I head back to visit my parents a couple times a year, but otherwise the odds of us grabbing lunch are pretty low, unfortunately.
Well, assuming you still live in the city, that might be a possibility. My daughter lives in Lenox Hill (UES) and I visit her frequently.
Like I said at the outset, at this point most of y'all are pretty unreachable. We're just not conversing in the same reality any more. So honestly, I can't imagine it'd be a very fun lunch for either of us.

You fit the Yankee stereotype well.
Lol, that's funny, considering everyone around here still can't understand my accent half the time.
Do us all a favor.........here and in geographical terms.

My favorite Yankee is the Yankee that returns back home .........northward.
Speaking of Yankees... How on Earth did Trump, the most obnoxious Yankee who has ever lived, and definitely from north of Richmond, become the spiritual leader of the Confederacy? It's a mystery for the ages.
Your question and point are the very reason it "will" be a mystery to you…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

The fact that they are trying to throw people in prison for questioning the 2020 "election" is prima facie evidence that the "election" WAS, in fact, fraudulent and rigged.

They are now crucifying Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and others who called out the obvious fact that the election was fraudulent, and trying to throw them in prison.

For how many years have Democrats whined and claimed that elections were fraudulent and rigged?? From Al Gore in 2000, Hillary in 2016, to whacko Stacey Abrams recently in Georgia of all places.

Do you believe that claiming that an election result not in your favor is fraudulent make Gore, Clinton, and Abrams more worthy of political office, such as President of Governor?

I know you and many others here believe there is obvious fact that the 2020 election was fraudulent, but frankly every lawful patch to challenging that election ended in a dead end. The difference between Trump and the three democrats you mention is that yes, they continued to ***** about it, but they didn't come up with a hairbrained plan to try and usurp the United States Constitution to remain in power.
I have been consistent in saying that the election has reasonable evidence to say, it was not accurate. Whether it was, or not, is just an opinion of mine, just like yours or anyone else.

As much as you and/or Civ's continuous commentary on all the courts turning down these complaints, it still doesn't invalidate the evidence.

Regarding the hare-brained plan, well… that just your opinion. We know a couple of of things that are facts:

Yes, that's exactly what it does. Having your evidence unanimously laughed out of dozens of separate courts run by conservative judges means that your "evidence" was a steaming pile of crap. Full stop.

Your world view apparently requires that the entire U.S. court system is part of a vast conspiracy that can't be trusted, along with the entire (notoriously conservative) FBI, the entire (notoriously conservative) CIA, and of course all scientists and experts. And that's all far more likely to you than Trump just being an f'ing con man?

As I've said many times… the only cult of personality, we have in the great country, are the maniacs, with TDS! It shows by the amount of frivolous indictments we have. Don't ask me… ask one of your own… Deshowitz!

Now, regarding the lawsuits thrown out… I agree, a number of them probably didn't come with proper procedural evidence, timing, etc…. That said, I have yet to see a case thrown out that is supported by evidence like 2000 mules. In fact, the justice department put those people in jail for some reason. They're out now and trying to see get their evidence in court, down in Fulton County, at the same time, that hag indicted Trump.

I will say it again, and for this new knucklehead to hear me…. The evidence looks ugly; however, I don't know where the truth is and neither do you, or anyone else, on this board. So, as it all plays out, it will be what it is…. Either way, I'm ok!

Lol, gladly! That comment was actually for people who don't usually post in the water cooler. Having a "debate" with folks who's entire source of truth is constructed from conspiracy theories pulled from Steve Bannon's ass is a waste of energy. Before you know it you're trying to explain to them why the Earth couldn't possibly be flat.
Actually, I've tried to debate a number of people on issues. Typically, responses like your, are the most compelling ideal brought forward. In essence, nothing!

You all can try and character assassinate all you want (Steve Bannon); however, nowhere are you trying to deal with the issues at hand. The "Q" people (I'm not one) have their place, just like the BLM did, for some. I personally don't support the thinking of "Q" stuff (believe me, I have a friend that's a huge "Q" supporter), because, what is shown is so cryptic and broad reaching, that any tarot card reader could come up with the same.

Now, look at your response… just like the FB and BB forums, you're trying to demean posters…. Why do you even engage? If you think things, like your last sentence, and you want to make those people look stupid, you probably should just stay away.

I understand that the persecuted victim thing is the core of being a conservative these days, but please. Literally every other post in the Water Cooler refers to "Commie Libtard Marxists", so I think you can handle me pointing out that there's an ACTUAL thread on here insisting the world is flat! Sorry though, you don't deserve an "I have an opinion too!" participation trophy for believing things that require a 3rd Grade science education to clearly disprove.

But forget the extremes like Q or Flat Earthers... they're a symptom of a more general problem: For decades you guys have been subjected to the message "you can't trust anybody but us". When people with critical thinking skills hear that, they usually run the other way, but you guys believed it. So now here we are, where literally the only things you believe are conspiracy theories fed to you by your trusted info bubble. Sorry, Infowars or Steve Bannon (who was convicted of running a "Build the Wall" scam and pocketing the money) actually have MUCH stronger incentives to feed you crap than the New York Times. But it's what you want to hear, so now Sleepy Joe being a senile zombie who is also a criminal mastermind pocketing billions from China while he rides the train to work makes perfect sense to you. Just stay outraged!

Anyway, why did I bother commenting? I guess because it's an unfortunate quirk of humanity that the people who have the least idea how things actually work tend to be the angriest and most vocal. Which is why this Water Cooler is basically a toxic waste dump. But for the health of our society I think it's important for other folks to chime in once in a while, to remind everyone that a lot of folks out here actually don't buy your nonsense.

Thank you for letting me know how you feel!!! Perhaps you are one of those that can critically think; however, I probably wouldn't know anyway, right?

I guess you have a better understanding of how things work…. Well, I guess it's really amazing how I've been as successful, as I've been, with my lack of…

Victimhood? Ok, I guess I'm guilty of your charge (assuming that was directed at me)

After graduating from State about 20 years ago I left North Cackalacky to work on Wall St (just in time for 9/11). I head back to visit my parents a couple times a year, but otherwise the odds of us grabbing lunch are pretty low, unfortunately.
Well, assuming you still live in the city, that might be a possibility. My daughter lives in Lenox Hill (UES) and I visit her frequently.
Like I said at the outset, at this point most of y'all are pretty unreachable. We're just not conversing in the same reality any more. So honestly, I can't imagine it'd be a very fun lunch for either of us.

Lol, that's funny, considering everyone around here still can't understand my accent half the time.

Speaking of Yankees... How on Earth did Trump, the most obnoxious Yankee who has ever lived, and definitely from north of Richmond, become the spiritual leader of the Confederacy? It's a mystery for the ages.
Ok, well I'll let y'all get back to it. I'm sure the My Pillow guy is about to crack the conspiracy wide open any minute now, and then sell you some affordable bedding to cry yourselves to sleep in. And don't forget to contribute your last 7 dollars to the billionaire's legal defense fund.

Have a nice day!
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Ok, well I'll let y'all get back to it. I'm sure the My Pillow guy is about to crack the conspiracy wide open any minute now, and then sell you some affordable bedding to cry yourselves to sleep in. And don't forget to contribute your last 7 dollars to the billionaire's legal defense fund.

Have a nice day!

Don't forget your mask.
DrummerboyWolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Are you talking about the Truth to Vote people? That was their choice to be arrested for contempt, they didn't respond to a court order.
Wasn't it something about a name that didn't want to divulge?
they didn't want to name who helped them hack into the voting machine database. Which I would think is a crime.
This is totally false. They did not break into the voting machine data base. The front door was wide open and they just accessed it. Why did Konech Inc drop their suit? Phillips and Englebrecht were let out by higher court.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Have a nice day!

You continue to show why you will never get it…. That's ok, you are who you are…

At some point, asking a few questions, you may learn how others think. That said, if you think you already know everything, then good luck with that life…

Joe Biden
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Are you talking about the Truth to Vote people? That was their choice to be arrested for contempt, they didn't respond to a court order.
Wasn't it something about a name that didn't want to divulge?
they didn't want to name who helped them hack into the voting machine database. Which I would think is a crime.
This is totally false. They did not break into the voting machine data base. The front door was wide open and they just accessed it. Why did Konech Inc drop their suit? Phillips and Englebrecht were let out by higher court.

Thank You!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
This guy may be on to something…

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
A new video by Gregg Phillips and Catherine Englebrect along with reporter Heather Mullins. They come out and pretty much implicate Mitch McConnell and the National Senate Republican Committee(NRSC) for suppressing the information of the fraud in Georgia. About a 40 minute video.

You can keep putting your head in the sand, but it happened not only in Georgia, but in Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. The truth is taking a while to come out because of all the suppression by the NRSC, the Governor and Secretary of State of Georgia and others. Your elections are filled with fraud and you had better wake up or your Republic will be gone. It's almost there now.

https://rumble.com/v3dli0c-s2e4-unveiling-the-truth.html
Werewolf
Good find, Drummer.
Werewolf
Is there such a thing as a watermark? Just askin'. Sweet Georgia is on my mind.............
DrummerboyWolf
Big judicial win in Arizona for Kari Lake about signature matching. The cards are starting to tumble.

https://www.westernjournal.com/election-integrity-win-arizona-court-rules-states-unlawful-signature-matching-process/
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Big judicial win in Arizona for Kari Lake about signature matching. The cards are starting to tumble.

https://www.westernjournal.com/election-integrity-win-arizona-court-rules-states-unlawful-signature-matching-process/
2020 fraud in Ga about to fall too.
Werewolf
2020 was a sting operation. Ever watch the 1973 film, The Sting?

Werewolf
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Actually I do wanna mention, not for the Water Cooler Conspiracy Crew, but for other folks who read this...

As Nadler rightly points out, 20 years ago about half of the country used electronic voting machines that had no paper trail at all... so, easy to hack and no way to recount. Nobody on either side should have trusted our elections. Since then, thanks to people like Verified Voting fighting tooth and nail, almost every state uses paper ballots.

Why are paper ballots cool? Because when it comes to securing an election, the less technology the better. And most importantly, having paper ballots lets you conduct what's called a "risk-limiting audit", which uses a statistical sample of the paper ballots to ensure that nothing fishy happened. This kind of audit will detect ballots dumped in a river, shady counting machines, Chinese space lasers marking ballots from space, you name it. This shouldn't be confused with whatever horse **** the "Cyber Ninjas" claimed to be doing during their "audit".

So leaving aside that Trump announced well in advance of every election he's ever been in that he wouldn't accept the results if he lost, so was transparently full of **** when he did lose... the fact of the matter is that our elections really are as secure as they've ever been. There's still more to do, so if you ACTUALLY care about election security you could help convince the few straggler states to start using paper ballots, and make it law that every precinct must perform a risk-limiting audit for their vote to be considered "certified", instead of just doing them on demand.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Actually I do wanna mention, not for the Water Cooler Conspiracy Crew, but for other folks who read this...

As Nadler rightly points out, 20 years ago about half of the country used electronic voting machines that had no paper trail at all... so, easy to hack and no way to recount. Nobody on either side should have trusted our elections. Since then, thanks to people like Verified Voting fighting tooth and nail, almost every state uses paper ballots.

Why are paper ballots cool? Because when it comes to securing an election, the less technology the better. And most importantly, having paper ballots lets you conduct what's called a "risk-limiting audit", which uses a statistical sample of the paper ballots to ensure that nothing fishy happened. This kind of audit will detect ballots dumped in a river, shady counting machines, Chinese space lasers marking ballots from space, you name it. This shouldn't be confused with whatever horse **** the "Cyber Ninjas" claimed to be doing during their "audit".

So leaving aside that Trump announced well in advance of every election he's ever been in that he wouldn't accept the results if he lost, so was transparently full of **** when he did lose... the fact of the matter is that our elections really are as secure as they've ever been. There's still more to do, so if you ACTUALLY care about election security you could help convince the few straggler states to start using paper ballots, and make it law that every precinct must perform a risk-limiting audit for their vote to be considered "certified", instead of just doing them on demand.

Great post.
caryking
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Great post.
Right on time, Civ…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
"We have it all".........#Devolution.
Werewolf
caryking
Here is the list…

https://election-integrity.info/2020_Election_Cases.htm

Civ, since you appear to have kept up with most of these complaints, please let us know if this is a complete list, and properly stated, as the outcome…

The reason I ask you, Civ, is that you have stated that the Trump complaints have been all, or mostly, ruled against him. Based on your statement (repeated a number of times), you should have the most knowledge of all these complaints. So, please just let us all know if this is a complete list and the outcomes are properly stated.

Thanks for your help, Civ…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
Notice Cary's list includes a ton of lawsuits from before the election. Many states were trying to figure out how to make voting as safe as possible during the height of a global pandemic. Sadly Trump successfully prevented a lot of those common sense provisions.

As far as the actual "stolen election" lawsuits, yes, the vast majority were either dropped or dismissed (a.k.a. not decided on the merits) since even conservative judges could see that they were obviously frivolous.
TheStorm
I still can't hear a word you're saying there, Smapty!

Could you please speak up a little louder?!?
Civilized
caryking said:

Here is the list…

Civ, since you appear to have kept up with most of these complaints, please let us know if this is a complete list, and properly stated, as the outcome…

The reason I ask you, Civ, is that you have stated that the Trump complaints have been all, or mostly, ruled against him. Based on your statement (repeated a number of times), you should have the most knowledge of all these complaints. So, please just let us all know if this is a complete list and the outcomes are properly stated.

I don't know why you're putting this back on me, buddy.

We are all aware that none of these suits resulted in revealing consequential, outcome-determinative fraud. And if you disagree and think any of them did, you're free to explain why.

I do like how this resource succinctly lists all the cases, involved parties, and outcomes in one document. Easy quick reference guide!
Werewolf
LOL, priceless.
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

I still can't hear a word you're saying there, Smapty!

Could you please speak up a little louder?!?
Apparently you can. Maybe you need to find a safer space?
packgrad
Smapty still calling covid accommodations/restrictions "common sense". Bet he still wears a mask too. Get your booster, Smapty. Election is coming!

Edit to add: they weren't "common sense" then either. That was just the branding sold to the cult.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Smapty still calling covid accommodations/restrictions "common sense". Bet he still wears a mask too. Get your booster, Smapty. Election is coming!
He's got monthly jabs ahead of him too. He'll be healthy I'll bet.......and SAFE.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Here is the list…

I don't know why you're putting this back on me, buddy.

We are all aware that none of these suits resulted in revealing consequential, outcome-determinative fraud. And if you disagree and think any of them did, you're free to explain why.

I do like how this resource succinctly lists all the cases, involved parties, and outcomes in one document. Easy quick reference guide!
Civ, two points and a few comments…

• A concise list showing all cases - can you provide any info on whether this is all of them?
  • If this is the entire list, would you continue to say that all, or most of all, of Trumps cases did rule against him?

If anyone were to read your post, one would think that Trump had erroneous complaints. Maybe I've missed something; however, now you are saying something different than in the past. Now, your saying, nothing has proven to be consequential, outcome determinative…

The argument, most on here have said, and continue to say, is that some of these complaints have been kicked out for process reason. You have stated, previously, that some (I would say your context has been most) of these have been kicked for lacking sufficient evidence.

Perhaps I've missed your context, since 2020…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
You're back to trying to catch that fish in a 55-gallon drum. LOL

#SIeve = Sgt Shultz
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Edit to add: they weren't "common sense" then either. That was just the branding sold to the cult.
I gotta say... of all the morally bankrupt things conservatives have nodded along to in recent years, turning a deadly global pandemic into a rabid culture war issue (because pretending it wasn't real gave Trump the best chance at getting re-elected) is the one that really pushed you guys into "Army of the Antichrist" territory.

Pretty despicable stuff.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

I gotta say... of all the morally bankrupt things conservatives have nodded along to in recent years, turning a deadly global pandemic into a rabid culture war issue (because pretending it wasn't real gave Trump the best chance at getting re-elected) is the one that really pushed you guys into "Army of the Antichrist" territory.

Pretty despicable stuff.
Nah, Wendy. You guys cornered the market on despicable behavior during Covid. Nobody is dumb enough to believe your revisionist history. Make sure you wear your mask though and get your booster. Election is just around the corner.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty despicable stuff.
Nah, Wendy. You guys cornered the market on despicable behavior during Covid. Nobody is dumb enough to believe your revisionist history. Make sure you wear your mask though and get your booster. Election is just around the corner.
Here's a fun fact. We've been keeping data on deaths for years, and can predict like clockwork the expected number of deaths in a given year. Anything above that we call "excess deaths". So regardless of whatever crap you've been fed, the fact is that the US had well over a million "excess deaths" in the first two years of the pandemic. And guess what? The majority of them were actually Republicans!

So congratulations! You're not just in a cult, you're in a death cult.
packgrad
It's remarkable how stupid you are, Wendy. More propaganda.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.