ELECTION 2020

209,620 Views | 1962 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
WolfpackUSC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Civilized said:

2000 Mules was a fraud, just like we said.

Election fraud on scale is fake.

You're being conned. Time to leave the cult.
I usually don't reply to you because you are on ignore, but I saw this post and you are full of ***** That was a fake report. Here it is right from Gregg Phillips and Catherine Englebrecht. Quoting Ron Filipkowski shows how stupid you are.

https://rumble.com/v4dnw06-catherine-engelbrecht-and-gregg-phillips-discuss-fake-news-hit-against-true.html

Rumble? LOLOLOL

Sorry hoss, you need to get outside your little safe space.

As of last Friday the producers of 2000 Mules have pulled the film and said they'll no longer distribute it anywhere.

Because they're getting sued to smithereens and have no evidence to fall back on.

They made a ton of **** up to get you all frothy and grift off of you and your friends. But, unfortunately for them they have no evidence to back up the claims made in the movie and are going to lose their **** just like Fox News did, for peddling lies.

2000 Mules Film Distributor Pulls Film and Apologizes

Quote:

Salem Media Group said in the statement that it has "removed the film from Salem's platforms, and there will be no future distribution of the film or the book by Salem."

"It was never our intent that the publication of the 2000 Mules film and book would harm Mr. Andrews. We apologize for the hurt the inclusion of Mr. Andrews' image in the movie, book, and promotional materials have caused Mr. Andrews and his family," the statement said.

Y'all really need to start understanding that you can make up all the **** you want to if you want to live in a fake news bubble but when you go to court you have to produce real evidence.

And if you make **** up and peddle lies but then get called to task and can't produce real evidence you'll lose your ass. Just like Trump. Just like Fox News. Just like Sid Powell. Just like old Rudy G. And now, just like the 2000 Mules distributors.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and leave the cult.
Fillipkwoski is a boob!!

I'm tryin to find it… on Tim Poole last night, they showed a post of Filipkowski's with a direct counter, that made his post a joke! Also, just look at his Twitter (X) account.. all he's doing is a hatched job on Republicans.

Civ, using that guy shows you have "ZERO" credibility!

Filipowski may be the biggest partisan hack on the planet, but that doesn't change the underlying facts of the situation, which are also being reported by all the major, non-Trump-mouthpiece media outlets.

The 2000 Mules distributor pulled the film from all further distribution because they've come to understand the producers didn't have evidence to back their claims, and now they're getting sued by those falsely portrayed in the film as being nefarious actors.

Here you go, straight from the horse's (film distributor's) mouth...

Salem Media Pulls 2000 Mules from all further distribution

ETA - And here's a hilarious epilogue:

Conservative broadcasting company Salem Media Group sued its insurer, seeking to recoup legal defense and settlement costs from a defamation lawsuit over the conspiracy film "2000 Mules."

Yup. I saw one story of a man that was accused of being a mule, and he was simply dropping off his family member's ballots, lol. Poor guy was getting harassed daily.
Dinesh always stretches the truth or downright lies in his films
packgrad
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

LOL, might surprise you in the gym, Junior.
You know very little and appear to be quite fooled, maybe you can pay attention going forward. It's why your military leadership is comprised of mature seasoned men.

The irony
You and a few of the other libtard 40 yr old here are perfect examples of why Spike and 4 pointers are found over the hood of a truck.......a 9 yr old boy's 1st buck.

There is a reason the mature 12 pointer is hard to kill..........wisdom, discernment, instincts ........from many years of trapsing the woods. TRUTH in nature, my young 4 pt buck fool. Maybe 4 pt but maybe a spike.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

LOL, might surprise you in the gym, Junior.
You know very little and appear to be quite fooled, maybe you can pay attention going forward. It's why your military leadership is comprised of mature seasoned men.

The irony
You and a few of the other libtard 40 yr old here are perfect examples of why Spike and 4 pointers are found over the hood of a truck.......a 9 yr old boy's 1st buck.

There is a reason the mature 12 pointer is hard to kill..........wisdom, discernment, instincts ........from many years of trapsing the woods. TRUTH in nature, my young 4 pt buck fool. Maybe 4 pt but maybe a spike.

Werewolf
Straight up, 4 pt buck are standing in an open field after dawn my toung friend. Thw wise old buck would already be in a thicket by then.........

......and the little 4 Pt buck .....laughs at the 12 point being so skiddish.....at least until that Shot (Jab) is heard.....

Across the board....that wise old buck thrives for a reason. #Discernment
ncsupack1
I've seen bucks love them some mini vans....crazy, ran right into it.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

Straight up, 4 pt buck are standing in an open field after dawn my toung friend. Thw wise old buck would already be in a thicket by then.........

......and the little 4 Pt buck .....laughs at the 12 point being so skiddish.....at least until that Shot (Jab) is heard.....

Across the board....that wise old buck thrives for a reason. #Discernment

I thought hashtags were a millennial thing?

#yourealoser
Werewolf
.......and the little 4 pt buck filled himself with corn.....thinking how silly that ole conspiracy theorist 12 pt buck was.... LOL Nature can remind us of the truth of our world........no matter what CNN tells us.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

.......and the little 4 pt buck filled himself with corn.....thinking how silly that ole conspiracy theorist 12 pt buck was.... LOL Nature can remind us of the truth of our world.

#millenial?
#GenZ
#Depends
#LifeAlert
ncsupack1
The same could be said for X and Youtube. Right?
Werewolf
gotta catch a flight, my FAV little 4 pt buck! #Chow
ncsupack1
....I don't know I've seen some dumb bucks in my day.....
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

#HaveASafeFlight
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Be safe.
Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

#HaveASafeFlight

Too bad he left us with so few flight details, we could keep watch over him.
https://www.flightradar24.com/38.81,-92.22/4
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

#HaveASafeFlight

LOL, thankfully I'm on the ground before #daSieve got a shot at my plane with his .338 Mag.
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

#HaveASafeFlight

I love that app.
Werewolf
1st 40 minutes will blow you away.....particularly the 25-40 min mark w Juan O'Savin

Serbia, Cuban Intelligence, Venezuela and yes, the CCP related to Dominion ownership and backdoors in Chinese chips in the Dominion system!

Central Banker Cabal and its new toy, the CCP.

By the way, the CCP is a creation of the Central Bank Cabal.

https://rumble.com/v4zv6oh-juan-o-savin-bombshell-0606-biden-come-out-of-the-presidential-trump-fights.html
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
2020........is not over yet!! Little lyric that Juan O'Savin sings from time to time, then he laughs. ;-)

Werewolf
2020........is not over yet!! Little lyric that Juan O'Savin sings from time to time, then he laughs. ;-)

Werewolf
Let's see........what new revelation might come soon?

- Maybe Dominion internal communications?

- Maybe Congressional testimony from months ago but the actual participants?

:-0
Werewolf
Some intermediate info, for the moment. YAWN.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Digital fraud is the major source of fraud. Here's 20,000 votes switched in a manner of seconds.
Werewolf
Democrats know and yet they are fine with stealing elections. #Tyranny #Authoritarianism

Werewolf
Let's get it on the record for the brainwashed here. #boomerang

wolfbreath
Supreme Court limits obstruction charges against January 6 rioters

https://www.yahoo.com/news/supreme-court-limits-obstruction-charges-153926123.html

The Supreme Court on Friday ruled that the Justice Department overstepped by charging hundreds of people who rioted at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, with obstruction in a decision that could force prosecutors to reopen some of those cases.

At the same time, the high court ruled that the charge could be filed against the rioters if prosecutors are able to demonstrate they were attempting not just to push their way into the building but rather to stop the arrival of certificates used to count electoral votes and certify the results of the election.

Chief Justice John Roberts wrote the opinion for a 6-3 majority that included mostly conservatives and one liberal, Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson. Justice Amy Coney Barrett filed a dissenting opinion that was joined by Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan.
Werewolf
Getting very close, I think. Prepare for ten days of darkness, it's coming.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Q: Why is NC different?

A: Because the digital network of cheating wasn't as extensive and was therefore less prolific. The truth in so-called swing states could be more readily clouded.

DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

Q: Why is NC different?

A: Because the digital network of cheating wasn't as extensive and was therefore less prolific. The truth in so-called swing states could be more readily clouded.

The answer is that they did not need North Carolina to win. After flipping PA, AZ, MI,and Wisconsin, the cheating in North Carolina was curtailed. It was going on no doubt.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
Agreed. "Programming" had already occurred across the MSM networks that it would be razor close in the pre-programmed "Swing States".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.