ELECTION 2020

159,844 Views | 1863 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by Werewolf
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Republican governor and Republican Sec of State.

Dark Brandon continues to amaze in how he's able to recruit Republicans to help him win. Did the same in the state of Arizona.
Republican is an ambiguous term these days, not to be confused with "conservative" or "constitutional". Georgia's guv and sec state are neither of the latter, hence, any Dem success in Georgia is because of, rather than despite them.

Neither are Trump ass kissers. That doesn't make them any less conservative or a RINO. You thinking they are just shows how much Trump has hijacked the Republican Party. He's now got his daughter in law controlling the purse strings and all the Republicans on the undercard will suffer because of it.

Convenient isn't it, how any Republican that doesn't buy into MAGA or kiss Trump's ass is now somehow not a "true" conservative?

The level to which one guy is holding the party hostage is crazy. Never seen anything like it. Hope to never see anything like it ever again after he's done.
Convenient how someone wildly popular with his party's base is portrayed as having hijacked the Party. The same could be said for Reagan.

Was Reagan requiring a fee to use his NIL like Trump ? Did Reagan have his daughter in law running the RNC? Did Reagan have his fans brainwashed into thinking everyone and every government agency is out to get him?
NIL wasn't a thing in Reagan's time. Reagan could only wish he had a daughter or DIL loyal to him like Lara Trump, as his own daughter wasn't all that into him. It was Reagan who said " The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Of course NIL was around when Reagan was president. You don't think the Republican Party used him to raise money? Did he require someone like Brad Knott to cut him 5% for mentioning him in a campaign ad? I don't think so.
I'm quite sure it was termed something else, NIL seems to have come into vogue in the past 3-4 years.

It is absolutely nothing new. It's another false flag from the TDS crowd. Lies, lies, and more lies.

Campaign aides said the NEW rules are designed to protect donors who believe they are contributing to Trump's campaign but are instead giving money to another candidate who is using the former president's name or picture.

The Trump campaign letter said an even bigger percentage of fundraising would be welcome, and made clear that the Republican National Committee and Trump himself would be watching to see who complies and who doesn't.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/04/17/donald-trump-demands-5-from-gop-candidates-who-use-his-nil-in-ads/73362200007/

Got any proof that Trump required this in 2016 or 2020? You don't because he didn't. And neither has any other nominee for President.

Werewolf
Remember I told you where Hunter Biden was in Serbia the day of the 2020 election. Stay tuned .....#dripdripdrip
#devolution

BBW12OG
Well....

This may matter...

Along with Wisconsin.....

Why do all these "conspiracy theories" some how end up being true?

Please tell us sheet stain.
BigBarryWood
He's referencing a news story. Has anyone seen that story?
Werewolf
The Storm is just now rolling in.........seems a bit rocky for ole #Sieve, #Nappy, #Foreskin and #DaGobbler!!!
BBW12OG
BigBarryWood said:

He's referencing a news story. Has anyone seen that story?
What?

Not sure what you are asking.
BigBarryWood
This came out over a month ago. I had not heard about it. That's crazy. Seems like a huge story.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/former-milwaukee-election-official-found-guilty-obtaining-fake-absente-rcna144381

Ncsufist
So I wonder what is going to happen with that. I can't remember what the ec vote tally was but u don't think ga would have swung it to trump. But. The down votes. Specifically for senate. I wonder how those votes were affected. And if ga did swing the election. What recourse is there now that the term is basically over. If this had been discovered 2 years ago what actions could have legally been taken.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Well....

This may matter...

The conspiracy theories are always "true" because you have the critical thinking skills of an 8 year old, and will believe literally anything posted on the internet if it's said breathlessly enough. I have to wonder how much of your net worth has been sent to an African Prince who really needs a loan. Gonna say most of it.

This guys never even mentions who his "news source" is, or what the lady's name even is. It's Claire Woodall-Vogg, btw. She was replaced for reasons that had nothing to do with the previous election (and was even offered another job in the office), and her assistant Kimberly Zapata was convicted for obtaining THREE (3) absentee ballots illegally, allegedly as a whistleblower.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Well....

This may matter...

The conspiracy theories are always "true" because you have the critical thinking skills of an 8 year old, and will believe literally anything posted on the internet if it's said breathlessly enough. I have to wonder how much of your net worth has been sent to an African Prince who really needs a loan. Gonna say most of it.

This guys never even mentions who his "news source" is, or what the lady's name even is. It's Claire Woodall-Vogg, btw. She was replaced for reasons that had nothing to do with the previous election (and was even offered another job in the office), and her assistant Kimberly Zapata was convicted for obtaining THREE (3) absentee ballots illegally, allegedly as a whistleblower.
Ha Ha!! Smooth Brain comments.....

You question the "source" not the facts.....

Says so much about you.

You are a self admitted MARXIST.

You want to see single party rule.

You won't reply on facts that are posted that go against your ideology.

Again... sheet stain....GFY
Werewolf
The handful of Marxists here ignore it or deflect. Our side has posted tons of similar info here. Things will need to get much worse before we budge a couple of em' here........and things will. They will get much worse these next several weeks......find some cover and be prepared.
Werewolf
Sharing this for the sake of getting it out there. Digital fraud was massive and is our major problem. The fake paper ballots are somewhat of a smoke screen and intended distraction.

Werewolf
Werewolf
#daGobbler swears BIDEN WON FAIR N SQUARE........he's certain of it. Both CNN and NBC told him so.

Werewolf
#ENJOYTHESHOW............. LOL........almost like a good movie! ;-)
Werewolf
#Devolution, I've said it many times for many months now. #EnjoyTheShow

Werewolf
Juan O'Savin said nearly two years ago that Georgia would be 1st, let's see if it was information or disinformation as he does both. He's a dude!
Werewolf
#Sieve, I don't know exactly how we get there........but you won't like the ending, my friend.

For others wanting to see the truth, watch the lower three videos. The fraud is massive across the board.................and the digital fraud will be the killer of our republic if it goes unchecked.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

#Sieve, I don't know exactly how we get there........but you won't like the ending, my friend.

I imagine you have the ending extensively diagrammed out on the walls of your padded cell.
Werewolf
#Sieve, top one .......GEORGIA says VINDICATED.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I imagine you have the ending extensively diagrammed out on the walls of your padded cell.
Get yourself another shot, it will put you out of misery.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Damn, the walls are crumbling down on you, Marxist. The only thing I'll regret is that you don't get the same ending as Joe BIden........it could do the country a favor.

BREAKING: Michigan sheriff's investigation reveals Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos directed his staff to conceal that Dominion has Serbian and Chinese employees operating out of its Canadian office and that these employees are directly involved in US elections.

I repeat, foreign actors have administrative access to the machines our elections are conducted on.

"Not only was access granted to US election equipment in real-time during the election, but detected by [the] US government through Albert Sensors was subverted by use of soft phones.

Letter revealed by journalist
@PeterBernegger

Werewolf
As Mellencamp sang.............."and the walls came tumbling down".....

Werewolf
I just curb stomped you, chump!
Werewolf
We got a Kentucky Derby photo finish.......who's gonna be 1st? Georgia, Wisconsin, Arizona, MIchigan, Pennsylvania....and there are others. VOTER FRAUD was massive.........but remember it will be DIGITAL that's the really significant fraud.

Trump said many times......... "WE HAVE IT ALL, WE CAUGHT THEM ALL". I'm enjoying the show, are you?

#DEVOLUTION

Civilized
14 of the last 15 posts Were.

Circuit breaker!
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

14 of the last 15 posts Were.

Circuit breaker!

I think his safe word was implanted by his Russian troll farm bosses, so maybe try it in Russian.
Werewolf
Kemp needs to have protection for his family......if we recall the daughter's boyfriend being blown up with his car. #Sieve & #Nappy are proud of doing whatever it takes.

BREAKING: Georgia Governor Brian Kemp signed THREE huge election integrity bills into law today. Election fraudster Marc Elias is pissed which means this is great news for election integrity

House Bill 974: Adds watermarks to ballots, displays ballot pictures online, requires more audits of statewide elections and uses technology to verify the accuracy of text on ballots.

House Bill 1207: Requires election workers to be U.S. citizens, allows fewer voting machines on election days, guarantees poll watchers close access and allows candidates to proof ballots for errors.

Senate Bill 189: Changes rules for mass voter challenges, eliminates computer QR codes from ballots, adds ballot security procedures and eases requirements for third-party presidential candidates to appear on Georgia ballots

Werewolf
^ certainly looks like an effort to clean the process up but we're much better off with a human hand count process.
barelypure
All that sounds really good but what has Kemp done to correct the cesspool that is Fulton County Elections Board
Werewolf
barelypure said:

All that sounds really good but what has Kemp done to correct the cesspool that is Fulton County Elections Board
My 2nd post was something to that effect.......could be a shell game to appear as though something is being done. I'm 200% on board for in person, same day, National holiday off voting with Driver License ID, on the voter rolls and a process where the "voter dips his finger in a bright paint that takes a few days to wear off". And counting of all votes is completed before midnight.......legit absentees - meeting the old reqmts - must be received by then.

His daughter's boyfriend being blown to smithereens is circumstantial enough for me to believe it related.
Werewolf
As I've said here many times, Trump has it all, the US Military has it all. #devolution is a two sided coin. The corruption is so massive it took 2017-2024 to identify all the criminals and it took 2021-2024 to wake the people up. It's just a matter of weeks now.........."this is just the beginning".

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
barelypure
https://georgiastarnews.com/news/unacceptable-georgia-state-election-board-votes-to-reprimand-fulton-county-for-violations-during-2020-election-and-recount-establish-monitor-for-2024/dmcclure/2024/05/09/

'Unacceptable:' Georgia State Election Board Votes to Reprimand Fulton County for Violations During 2020 Election and Recount, Establish Monitor for 2024

According to Johnston, creating and retaining ballot images became mandatory as of February 2020, yet Fulton County purportedly failed to maintain 380,000 ballot images from the November election.

She explained that the recount, which showed "more than 16,000 electronically added votes," did not remove those votes, prompting the SEB member to call for further investigation.

Johnston also cited a case involving advanced voting scanners that did not provide the documentation to confirm that "the votes attributed to the ten scanners were authentic" and that Fulton County allegedly disrupted the required audit trail to validate the legitimacy of the votes.

Johnston motioned to request that the Georgia Secretary of State "invalidate 17,852 votes from the official certification" or conduct further investigations into the authenticity of the ballots and those of the 10 advanced voting scanners.

"With over 140 violations of election code laws and rules, it would be a travesty not to refer this to the Attorney General and let this ride," Johnston said.

As previously reported by The Georgia Star News, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger certified the results of the November 3, 2020, election "without having seen or reviewed the chain of custody documents associated with an estimated 600,000 absentee ballots deposited in 300 drop boxes around the state."

So what does this tell us. That when Raffensperger assured everyone that the vote count was right he actually had no idea since he never looked but merely took the word of those running the election. That when Trump asked him to "find" 11,000 votes had he looked he might have found well more than that in just 1 county. Now how many would have been for Trump isn't clear but it does question the integrity of the election.

Now if similar events happened in AZ, WI, PA where we saw irregularities then the entire election is farked. Or perhaps it just shows Biden knew what he was talking about when he said, "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

I'm not sure, but seems to me that either the executive or legislative branch moved a couple years ago to put Fulton County under some kind of state-level supervision. I'll have to look that up.
wolfpackinNC
I have been out of the loop for a couple of days, is Dominion toast yet or does that come later?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.