Harris 2024

117,211 Views | 2057 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Libtards are crying crocodile tears and trying to hype up fake "outrage" over Vance's "cat ladies" comments.

But here we have Kamala saying that all 18 to 24 year olds are "stupid".

https://instagr.am/p/C-Bii7BOSap
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

A new story somewhat promoting Roy Cooper to be Harris' VP pick. Apparently Josh Shapiro, the Governor of Pennsylvania, had a member of his staff accused of sexual harrassment and did not do anything with that staffer for 7 months.

I personally don't think Shapiro is in the running because he is Jewish and the left hates the Jews, but that is just me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13678219/Kamala-Harris-VP-pick-dragged-shocking-sexual-harassment-cover-fight.html

Please tell us more about how the left hates Jews.

You're aware Kamala Harris' husband is Jewish, right?

If Trump can hate women, in spite of him having a wife and daughters, Kamala can hate Jews.

Trump's made myriad weird sexual comments about his daughter.

He's cheated on multiple wives.

He's also raped a women and been accused by dozens others of sex misconduct.

There is plenty of evidence that Trump is severely lacking in respect for women.

Please, roll out the analogous evidence that Harris "hates Jews."
GuerrillaPack
The commie Leftist public relations people concocted the "weird " smear and talking point on Vance, and now all of their minions are parroting it.

https://instagr.am/p/C-DG-a6Nwnl
packgrad
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

A new story somewhat promoting Roy Cooper to be Harris' VP pick. Apparently Josh Shapiro, the Governor of Pennsylvania, had a member of his staff accused of sexual harrassment and did not do anything with that staffer for 7 months.

I personally don't think Shapiro is in the running because he is Jewish and the left hates the Jews, but that is just me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13678219/Kamala-Harris-VP-pick-dragged-shocking-sexual-harassment-cover-fight.html

If Trump can hate women, in spite of him having a wife and daughters, Kamala can hate Jews.

There is plenty of evidence that Trump is severely lacking in respect for women.

Trump hasn't raped a "women", liar. Admittedly one of your Democrat *****s won a civil lawsuit from decades ago where she couldn't remember any details, but he has never been convicted of rape, liar.

You're voting for one of the side *****s you cry about Trump banging. Typical white men for Cumala. Hates Trump because he had affairs. Supports Cumala who was a side piece who climbed the ladder by climbing on cock. Sometimes married cock.
GuerrillaPack
Yeah, bro...JD Vance is so "weird" man, amirite??

It's not like Kamala Harris is 1000 times weirder with her insane, uncontrollable cackling laughing outbursts in virtually every speech or interview she gives.

It's not like it's weird for the Biden White House to hire every transgender freak they can find to fill their administration (eg, "Rachel" Levine, the Sam Brinton nuclear official guy stealing purses and luggage from airports), and having clown make-up wearing Sodomite drag queens over to the White House.

It's not like it's weird for communist libtarded morons everywhere to suddenly want to force school children to be groomed by pedophile drag queens, and take their children to see naked drag queens at parades.
grantwolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

You're voting for one of the side *****s you cry about Trump banging. Typical white men for Cumala. Hates Trump because he had affairs. Supports Cumala who was a side piece who climbed the ladder by climbing on cock. Sometimes married cock.
I'm glad you decided to take the moral high-ground here.
SmaptyWolf
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

They definitely need to stick with that line of attack. Kamala would appreciate being handed 100% of the suburban white woman vote.
Gulfstream4
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Was he wrong in what he said or do you just hate to hear it?
packgrad
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Lol from a Dem.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

They definitely need to stick with that line of attack. Kamala would appreciate being handed 100% of the suburban white woman vote.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of women who worked their way up without sleeping with married men.
Skylitdrive
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Believe it or not, there are a lot of women who worked their way up without sleeping with married men.
Yep, but Dumbocrats recognize men with dicks as women , so who knows.
Gulfstream4
Skylitdrive said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Point, good sir.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Yeah, but every successful woman in American instinctively recognizes having their success questioned like that by insecure di**heads.
Bas2020
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Yeah, but every successful woman in American instinctively recognizes having their success questioned like that by insecure di**heads.

Very misogynistic to think you should speak for every successful woman in America.
packgrad
Tell us more about "weird". What an ad. I'm sure that will win a lot of undecideds over.

caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Trump hasn't raped a "women", liar. Admittedly one of your Democrat *****s won a civil lawsuit from decades ago where she couldn't remember any details, but he has never been convicted of rape, liar.

They just can't look in the mirror. And they say, we live in a cult or bubble, or whatever…

Kamala is a S**T and everyone knows it! Hell, she's not even black…
caryking
packgrad said:

Tell us more about "weird". What an ad. I'm sure that will win a lot of undecideds over.

I hope they keep doing this. In fact, if I were on the Trump campaign, I would pay to put that on TV and Social Media!

At the end, say… Paid for by the Trump Campaign.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

They just can't look in the mirror. And they say, we live in a cult or bubble, or whatever…

Kamala is a S L U T and everyone knows it! Hell, she's not even black…

Ugly stuff. And definitely not weird as fu**.
GuerrillaPack
Kamala threatens to take "executive action" to ban guns:

https://instagr.am/p/C-D5C3Hhy7o
Oldsouljer
Skylitdrive said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Begs the question, he accuses Trump of raping a woman, but does he know what a woman is?
GuerrillaPack
JD vAnCe is So WEEEIRRDDD!!! Repeat after CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C-BL8FDJEoj
packgrad
caryking
Weird, huh? I'm not the one walking like a robot using the same word, of the week…

If that makes me weird, so be it…. Guilty as charged!
caryking
Say it ain't so…

At Kamala's Talley yesterday, the crowd started chanting "lock him up". Kamala didn't say no.. we don't need to say that. Didn't the Trump crowd get called all sorts of things, when they started the chant "lock her up"?

Where are todays liberals calling this action out?
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

You voted for a women who did everything within her power to silence her husband sex assault victims.

Sit this one out.
Wufpack17
According to media, attendees of the free "Megan Thee Stallion" concert began to leave approximately 10 minutes into the Harris speech.

She also spoke with a heavy southern twang.
Gulfstream4
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

You voted for a women who did everything within her power to silence her husband sex assault victims.

Sit this one out.

Liberals: Trump cheated on his wife!

Also Liberals: don't talk about Harris sleeping with married men!!1
grantwolf
b-but hillary?
packgrad
grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?

Nah. Just emphasizes how you libs have zero integrity. TDS "trumps" all.
Bockwinkle
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Joe Biden showered with his pre teen daughter.
Wufpack17
grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?
It's not about Hillary. Its about the clear hypocrisy that the left partakes in on a daily basis.
Wufpack17
KamalalamaDingDong was tasked with fixing the border issues...

But the only thing I hear out of her mouth is "TRUMP!!! REPUBLICNS". If I failed at my job and blamed it on the guy that was let go 4 years ago, I'd be fired. But nope, she is being praised.
Civilized
Bockwinkle said:

Joe Biden showered with his pre teen daughter.

Weird that you somehow know how old she was when it happened.

She's at the White House frequently, participates in various WH events, and calls her Dad her 'best friend'.

And she's been a therapist.

Does that sound like how a therapist treats someone that sexually assaulted them?
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

grantwolf said:

b-but hillary?
It's not about Hillary. Its about the clear hypocrisy that the left partakes in on a daily basis.

No, it's about the moral inequivalencies the right partakes in on a daily basis to cope and excuse the fact that they're going to vote for a sex-assaulting, election-overturning nepo-baby felon that can't string two cogent sentences together longer than about three words each.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.