Harris 2024

115,173 Views | 2052 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kamala wasn't considered by GovTrack to be the most liberal Senator for nothing.

She is a HARD CORE far Left, Marixst ideologue.

So one of her first stops on her campaign is promoting disgusting, abominable transgender perversion on RuPaul's Drag Race.

https://instagr.am/p/C93iK4BN-Xm
GuerrillaPack
Packforlife
I'm pretty confident I know reality I just filled up my car and stopped at grocery store pretty obvious how the Biden administration is doing. Horrible has not held a cabinet meeting since October of 2021 just exactly what the hell is he or has he been doing. And by the way do a little research yourself apparently you don't do much fact checking. August 2020 new York times article Democrats concern with 533 thousand mail in votes rejected could be voter fraud in presidential election hurting Hillary Clinton. My how short a memory the wacko left has. Of course when your the party of idiots what can you say. And please I say please stop the fight for democracy bull**** weaponizing the justice department is more of a concern. And by the way how's it working for you. MAGA
Werewolf
Helping Sieve and Nappy out here. A little boost for Camalia.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Guys, #Sieve and #Nappy need some help so I'm volunteering for an hour this morning by sharing Camalia's campaign advertisement.
Werewolf
Fellas, do we really want to know the truth? Maybe part of it? Gonna be epoch, hang on, the storm is just getting here. #devolution #boomerang

ncsupack1
More lying from the MSM.

Civilized
Werewolf said:

Kamala is up on Trump in the polls, have you heard?

LOLOL

Polling Trump voters that can't articulate a single cogent thought about Kamala seems like a legit way to gauge support for sure!
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

LOLOL

Polling Trump voters that can't articulate a single cogent thought about Kamala seems like a legit way to gauge support for sure!
How can anyone "articulate a single cogent thought" when Kamala isn't cogent herself and has literally done nothing during her time as a politician (other than fail disasterally with the border and with Russia).

"What can be! Unburdened by what has been!!!"
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C94uc_-ua9O
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

LOLOL

How can anyone "articulate a single cogent thought" when Kamala isn't cogent herself and has literally done nothing during her time as a politician (other than fail disasterally with the border and with Russia).

I get you keep trying to speak this "Kamala is unqualified" thing into existence but y'all are living in a fantasy land where you think Kamala's cogency and competency doesn't run circles around her opponent. Can you imagine Trump having the organizational, critical thinking, and speaking skills to prosecute a legal case?

She went to law school, was a DA, AG, Senator, and VP.

Her opponent was born with a silver spoon and handed millions by his Dad, has declared bankruptcy multiple times, ran a sham for-profit college that got shut down, and talks like an 4th grader. He was a reality TV star before riding his cult of personality to the presidency though, so I guess there's that. Congrats I guess?

packgrad
"So I guess there's that". That he became president. Lolololol. Civ is bat**** crazy. Seek help dude. You are becoming smapty stupid.
Civilized
When can we expect Trump to debate Kamala?

Will that date be set soon?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

LOLOL

You being a cuckboy that slurps up everything the left wing MSM tells you is a sign of low intelligence.

But you already know it.

Glad your master smarpty let you up for air. Hopefully you won't have to get your stomach pumped from all the spooge you swallow on a daily basis.

You are exactly what is wrong with America today. You ever thought of leaving? I'm sure we could get a decent go fund me going for you.

Damn embarrassed you are associated with NCSU... you are pathetic.
El Lobo Loco
Civilized said:

Doesn't she have to be nominated first?

Once the Democrats have a nominee, the Trump campaign team can negotiate terms for debates with the campaign team for that individual.
BBW12OG
El Lobo Loco said:

Civilized said:

Once the Democrats have a nominee, the Trump campaign team can negotiate terms for debates with the campaign team for that individual.
Shouldn't she actually have had to have gotten votes to be the nominee?

I mean the two dipsheets on this site that take turns slobbing each others' knob like to accuse the right of being fascists, communists, etc.... went through a nomination process that elected a nominee.

What did their party do? Hold onto a demented old geezer that can't string together a tangible sentence until it was too late to have an actual primary so they could coronate the next puppet in line for Dear Leader's regime.

So they both can go F off and take their useless ranting over to the unc-cheat side where they belong.

Like I said... smarpty is a unc guy and bounces back and forth from the two sites. Same posts... different sites.

Cuckboy is just too stupid to realize it. That and I think he likes being a cuck.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

LOLOL

But, like illegals, they vote.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

El Lobo Loco said:

Civilized said:

I mean the two dipsheets on this site that take turns slobbing each others' knob like to accuse the right of being fascists, communists, etc.... went through a nomination process that elected a nominee.

What did their party do? Hold onto a demented old geezer that can't string together a tangible sentence until it was too late to have an actual primary so they could coronate the next puppet in line for Dear Leader's regime.

So they both can go F off and take their useless ranting over to the unc-cheat side where they belong.

Like I said... smarpty is a unc guy and bounces back and forth from the two sites. Same posts... different sites.

Cuckboy is just too stupid to realize it. That and I think he likes being a cuck.

Snap is a UNC fan?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

El Lobo Loco said:

Civilized said:

Snap is a UNC fan?

Lol, BBW hangs out on UNC sites apparently (lol, why?) where there's at least one sane person that he's confusing for me. Of course he still has yet to explain why I'm donating to Elite+ and he's not... I must be DEEP undercover.

I dunno, I think someone might be projecting. I'm pretty confident at this point that he smears light blue makeup all over his face in the middle of the night, crying into his 14th Bud Light.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Lol, BBW hangs out on UNC sites apparently (lol, why?) where there's at least one sane person that he's confusing for me. Of course he still has yet to explain why I'm donating to Elite+ and he's not... I must be DEEP undercover.

I dunno, I think someone might be projecting. I'm pretty confident at this point that he smears light blue makeup all over his face in the middle of the night, crying into his 14th Bud Light.
Oy vey, that's hate speech comrade. As a good communist soldier, you should not be shaming people for being LGBTQ degenerates. Aren't you an LGBTQ ally?
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

LOLOL

I get you keep trying to speak this "Kamala is unqualified" thing into existence but y'all are living in a fantasy land where you think Kamala's cogency and competency doesn't run circles around her opponent. Can you imagine Trump having the organizational, critical thinking, and speaking skills to prosecute a legal case?

Her opponent was born with a silver spoon and handed millions by his Dad, has declared bankruptcy multiple times, ran a sham for-profit college that got shut down, and talks like an 4th grader. He was a reality TV star before riding his cult of personality to the presidency though, so I guess there's that. Congrats I guess?

Kamala hardly grew up in poverty. So let's stop with the "silver spoon" non-sense.

Law schools is reading books. It doesn't qualify anyone to be president of the United States. Hell, she abused her powers as the AG of California. Multiple ethics complaints filed against her. As a senator, she accomplished nothing. As a VP she has accomplished nothing and until recently, was laughed at by the left.

So, tell me, how is Kamala qualified? Aside from some titles handed to her. How is she qualified?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C95ESaUPh3R
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

LOLOL

Kamala hardly grew up in poverty. So let's stop with the "silver spoon" non-sense.

Law schools is reading books. It doesn't qualify anyone to be president of the United States. Hell, she abused her powers as the AG of California. Multiple ethics complaints filed against her. As a senator, she accomplished nothing. As a VP she has accomplished nothing and until recently, was laughed at by the left.

So, tell me, how is Kamala qualified? Aside from some titles handed to her. How is she qualified?

Kamala definitely wasn't handed tens to hundreds of millions over the years like Trump was.

So lets' stop with the "Trump's family wasn't rich as **** and he's not really a silver spoon kid" nonsense.

She was handed those titles? She was either hired to those positions or elected. How many positions had Trump been hired or elected to before getting elected?

LOL, so an attorney, DA, AG, Senator, VP is not qualified to be president but a notorious draft-dodging nepo baby real estate developer/reality TV star was qualified?

Try to say that out loud without saying loony.
packgrad
Nm. I've about reached my limit with TDS boy today.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

LOLOL

Kamala definitely wasn't handed tens to hundreds of millions over the years like Trump was.

So lets' stop with the "Trump's family wasn't rich as **** and he's not really a silver spoon kid" nonsense.

She was handed those titles? She was either hired to those positions or elected. How many positions had Trump been hired or elected to before getting elected?

LOL, so an attorney, DA, AG, Senator, VP is not qualified to be president but a notorious draft-dodging nepo baby real estate developer/reality TV star was qualified?

Try to say that out loud without saying loony.
I don't care what positions she has Hawk Tuah'd her way to.

She's still a CLUELESS IDIOT, who knows nothing about how to run the country. And anyone can clearly see that from listening to her speak for just one minute, on any subject.

And her position on the issues prove that she would run this country into the ground, as the communist Democrats are deliberately doing. She's just a puppet to bring in the far Left communist agenda, and will do exactly as her handlers tell her to do -- banning guns Australia style, bring in the radical "climate change" agenda, continue completely open borders and amnesty for tens of millions of illegal invaders, advance the batchit INSANE transgender/LGBTQ agenda even further, etc.
packgrad
Bad leaders. Horrible actors.

So embarrassing.

ncsupack1
The cameras just happen to be there and phone on speaker...lol
caryking
Civilized said:

Why should he? Knowing how the Dems work, she might get canceled at y'all's convention. No need to debate until he knows who's debating. Oh, screw those last rules that Trump 100% agreed to…. Make the debate on his terms, not hers (or whoever it will be)…. Pick the moderators, location, news agency, and everything else that matters.

Joe is gone! He doesn't set the terms any longer…
caryking
packgrad said:

Bad leaders. Horrible actors.

So embarrassing.

Community leader to President was bad enough. We can't handle a Ho next…
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

The cameras just happen to be there and phone on speaker...lol
Totally manufactured.
packgrad
Oops.

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

LOLOL

#Sieve, Kamala seems to be ahead. You must be confident she'll save democracy.
packgrad
Amazing.

DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Amazing.

That is awesome. The Trump campaign should pay for that to be on TV. LOL
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
CoachCase
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Amazing.

That is awesome. The Trump campaign should pay for that to be on TV. LOL

The sad part is that it is all true and millions of Americans can not/will not realize it!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.