Carolina Hurricanes

143,319 Views | 1650 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by Wlfpk81
dwanna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79 said:

Tickets for the Stadium Series contest will not be available on Wednesday, and information will be announced at a later date.

Season ticket members are supposed to have 1st access to these too, so I'm skeptical of how many make it to the public for purchase.

Definitely looking forward to this one. Hope the weather cooperates.
TheStorm
Wolfer79 said:

Tickets for the Stadium Series contest will not be available on Wednesday, and information will be announced at a later date.

Hopefully, that is so they can figure out where WPC members fall into line after the Canes season ticket holders...
Wolfer79
DONE DEAL

Martin Necas has signed a 2-year contract with the #Canes!

Details https://t.co/eNmgC2cZkO https://t.co/OCkGm3DgyH
FlossyDFlynt
Wolfer79 said:

DONE DEAL

Love it. Prove it bridge deal.

They have to buy out Gardiner now, right?
FlossyDFlynt
FlossyDFlynt said:

Wolfer79 said:

DONE DEAL

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP, no cap issues anymore

SportManagementEngineer
FlossyDFlynt said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Wolfer79 said:

DONE DEAL

I'd still buy out Gardiner anyway.

Six months would put him around middle of February. Hopefully Pac can be part of the playoff push and ready for round one.
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
cornelius the great
SportManagementEngineer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Wolfer79 said:

DONE DEAL

I'd still buy out Gardiner anyway.

Six months would put him around middle of February. Hopefully Pac can be part of the playoff push and ready for round one.

Six months is an extremely optimistic timetable. I doubt we see him this season. At least it's happening now so adjustments can be made.
Cornpack
There hasn't been an official announcement yet but we are going to black jerseys as the new home jerseys
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
DrummerboyWolf
Wolfer79 said:

If you get the time you should really watch this. Tripp is facing his demons head on and it's not easy for sure. Hopefully he can continue on his sobriety path for the rest of his life.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Wolfer79
Sara Civian has moved on from The Athletic and Carolina Hurricanes

Just wanted to let everyone know that my time at The Athletic has come to an end. It's all love, but it was time to move on. I'm really excited about some upcoming projects that are making me feel like myself again, but I'm also opening the door to new opportunities.

Wolfer79
Mike Maniscalco and Tripp Tracy will again lead the Bally Sports South broadcast team this season. Maniscalco enters his third full season handling play-by-play duties, while Tracy, a former professional goaltender, will provide analysis in his 24th year in the broadcast booth. Former Hurricanes forward Shane Willis will also return to Hurricanes LIVE, the network's pre- and post-game flagship show, in his 10th year as an analyst.

Hanna Yates will be joining the broadcast team as in-game reporter and host of Hurricanes LIVE. She comes to Bally Sports South from KSDK, the local NBC affiliate in St. Louis, where she had worked as a sports influencer and journalist since October 2019. Yates also previously co-hosted a radio show on KFNS 590 The Fan alongside former St. Louis Blues forward Cam Janssen. She attended the University of Missouri, where she earned a degree in Broadcast - Television Journalism with an emphasis in sports and a minor in business.

https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/news/canes-bally-sports-south-announce-2022-23-broadcast-information/c-335505710
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
2023 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series Wolfpack Club

Pre-Sale Information

Current Wolfpack Club Members will have access to a limited number of tickets to purchase for the 2023 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series Game at Carter-Finley Stadium. Pre-sale inventory is subject to availability.

Pre-sale information is below.

Date & Time: Thursday, October 6 - 10:00am

Passcode: You will receive your code via email at the start of your designated pre-sale timeslot if inventory is available.

Please note that pre-sale code is unique to your email address and valid for one-time use only and up to 8 tickets. Additional fees will apply. Prices are subject to change.

Pre-sale may end early if ticket allotment is sold out.

If pre-sale inventory is sold out prior to your day and time, you will be notified via email and will still have the ability to purchase tickets via Ticketmaster Verified Resale.

This is not an NC State Athletics event. Pricing and pre-sale allotments have been determined by the NHL.

TheStorm
Damn it. I rarely ever get those emails even though my email address is on my WPC / Ticket Office account exactly like it is supposed to be.
TheStorm
So far, no emails have been sent to me and I scoured the WPC website yesterday and found nothing there either... wolfer, do you have a link to where you found this? Thanks.
FlossyDFlynt
I got the email yesterday, but my date/time was different to the one Wolfer posted. I am guessing they have windows based on your WPC standing
TheStorm
What general range is your priority in, if you don't mind me asking? Might help me understand if I still have an email coming or if I need to call someone this morning to make sure I get an email at all.
TheStorm
TheStorm said:

What general range is your priority in, if you don't mind me asking? Might help me understand if I still have an email coming or if I need to call someone this morning to make sure I get an email at all.
Thanks guys! I contacted the Ticket Office and they forwarded me the email (mine says Thursday at 10:00AM, but I have no idea if that's my slot or just when the process starts).

They said that my email was turned off, but I specifically checked that on the WPC site both yesterday afternoon and this morning, so I know that wasn't the case. Wonder how stuff like that happens?
TheStorm
Wow... and the ordering process this morning was quite the ordeal as well. I'm going, but damn those ticket prices were ridiculously high!
FlossyDFlynt
I was able to get 6 this morning for 155 a pop plus Ticketmasters criminal fees. Honestly, about as good as I could have hoped for
TheStorm
What Section were you able to get those in? I paid something like right around $250.00 each for 2 in the upper deck on the West Side (ain't using those nasty East Side facilities for the 'Canes either ), Section 27, 15 Rows up (somewhere around the Murphy Center side 30 when we play football)...

My immediate thought was that I couldn't justify it to myself to pay that much - UNTIL I reminded myself that I'd been wanting to go to one of these in person, ever since my late father and I watched the very first one (first Winter Classic - not specifically The Stadium Series) together on his then "new" wide screen in his living room... however many years that has been already (hint: it's been way more years than any of us think it possibly could have been)... fortunately, I got to watch several more with him until he wasn't here anymore... so, this is something that I'm really looking forward to attending.

Question was directed to see if I payed "appreciably higher" or "about the same" going through the WPC, than however you executed your purchase... I was in such initial shock when I started to look at the different ticket prices that I wasn't sure how much to spend and where to look for seats... just trying to learn if I made a mistake, and I'm pretty sure that I didn't get any type of discount or anything like that for sure). Hope you didn't mind me asking.
FlossyDFlynt
TheStorm said:

What Section were you able to get those in? I paid something like right around $250.00 each for 2 in the upper deck on the West Side (ain't using those nasty East Side facilities for the 'Canes either ), Section 27, 15 Rows up (somewhere around the Murphy Center side 30 when we play football)...

My immediate thought was that I couldn't justify it to myself to pay that much - UNTIL I reminded myself that I'd been wanting to go to one of these in person, ever since my late father and I watched the very first one (first Winter Classic - not specifically The Stadium Series) together on his then "new" wide screen in his living room... however many years that has been already (hint: it's been way more years than any of us think it possibly could have been)... fortunately, I got to watch several more with him until he wasn't here anymore... so, this is something that I'm really looking forward to attending.

Question was directed to see if I payed "appreciably higher" or "about the same" going through the WPC, than however you executed your purchase... I was in such initial shock when I started to look at the different ticket prices that I wasn't sure how much to spend and where to look for seats... just trying to learn if I made a mistake, and I'm pretty sure that I didn't get any type of discount or anything like that for sure). Hope you didn't mind me asking.
Section 25, high up
jadawson
3 points from Necas. Freddie Andersen with a great start. Hockey is back baby!
TheStorm
Cornpack said:

There hasn't been an official announcement yet but we are going to black jerseys as the new home jerseys
They wore red at home last night. Don't know if that means anything about the new home jerseys or not though.
FlossyDFlynt
TheStorm said:

Cornpack said:

They wore red at home last night. Don't know if that means anything about the new home jerseys or not though.
They announced the jersey schedule a couple of days ago. Black will be the main home jersey

Canes Jersey Schedule
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Carolina at Edmonton Bally Sports South/Sportsnet West, 9 p.m.
Wolfer79
dwanna
Wolfer79 said:

I don't really love the retro (2019) jersey itself, but I do like it more with black helmet, gloves, and pants.
FlossyDFlynt
Wolfer79 said:

Im whelmed

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.