Carolina Hurricanes

104,466 Views | 1516 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Wolfer79
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Courtesy of the Charleston RiverDogs...

I present you "The Homewrecker".
wilmwolf
In the words of noted 21st century philosopher Dr.Dre - "you can't make a ho a housewife"
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
bgr3
jadawson said:

caryking said:

ntcstate13 said:

Not sure what tweet you saw, was it real? But I agree, if she has a current contract no way it is renewed, she's done. She's going to have to move to the PNW to hit reset if she wants a job.

I'm also hearing that Andre S is also involved with her. Can't find the article at this point…

I think this was just a rumor because someone posted a screenshot of some messages where her Fiance said Ian Cole wasn't the only one (these messages are not confirmed to even be real), and then there was also a photo going around of Abby and Andre at a bar together. Could be true, but it could also just be a picture at a bar and lots of assumptions being made.
It's a photo from behind, looks like her and a guy. Could be Svech, her fiance, someone else, its all speculative.

Theres a screenshot of DM of Proctor going around where he allegedely says it was more than one guy but thats also all speculative, at least it appears to be at this point.
statefan91
wilmwolf80 said:

In the words of noted 21st century philosopher Dr.Dre - "you can't make a ho a housewife"
Takes two to tango, sounds like the dude's as much of a scumbag as she is.
jadawson
statefan91 said:

wilmwolf80 said:

Definitely agree. If we're talking personal lives they both deserve whatever comes their way. If you want to mess around don't get married, its not that hard.

wilmwolf
statefan91 said:

wilmwolf80 said:

Sure, definitely scummy with a wife and kid at home. But based on what I was told from someone who works with her, there was more than one dude. So at that point, I'm comfortable with my categorization.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
BobbyCox95
statefan91 said:

wilmwolf80 said:

Absolutely. They are both scumbags
dwanna
Sounds like Tro to the Rangers
Cornpack
Looking like Johnny Gaudreau to either the Devils or Islanders. Division keeps getting tougher and tougher.
Retired internet funny guy
TraCha4
Wow, the scandal news is shocking. Hate it for all the innocent ones involved.
Cornpack
Y'all better buckle up because it's about to go down.
Cornpack
Cornpack
I can't say what I know, or who told me, but we aren't done either.
FlossyDFlynt
Cornpack said:

I was very wary when the rumors started, but that seems like a low risk, high reward trade. I like it
jadawson
I love how hard Lorentz played, but thats a great deal for us. Burns-Slavin could be a great pairing
SportManagementEngineer
Cornpack said:

Ha, I thought this was in reference to the Labar situation
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
Bell Tower Grey
wilmwolf80 said:

statefan91 said:

wilmwolf80 said:

Sure, definitely scummy with a wife and kid at home. But based on what I was told from someone who works with her, there was more than one dude. So at that point, I'm comfortable with my categorization.
SportManagementEngineer

I like it depending on costs. Probably means Nino is gone.
Daviewolf83
SportManagementEngineer said:

I like it depending on costs. Probably means Nino is gone.
Canes did not get Marchment. He signed with Dallas instead of the Canes. I do think Nino could be gone, so I hope they have a plan beyond Marchment.
Daviewolf83
FlossyDFlynt
Daviewolf83 said:

Man, that legal weed in Vegas must be real good. What on earth is that front office doing?!?!
Daviewolf83
Canes also picked up Ondrej Kase from Toronto. I am not sure about this one. Has a long history of concussions. Sounds like Leafs may have decided to move on, so Canes picked him up.
Cornpack
The Pacioretty trade is what I was hinting at earlier. Super excited that came to fruition. Feels like we are going all in this year.
bgr3
Cornpack said:

The Pacioretty trade is what I was hinting at earlier. Super excited that came to fruition. Feels like we are going all in this year.
We damn well better
FlossyDFlynt
Daviewolf83 said:

Canes also picked up Ondrej Kase from Toronto. I am not sure about this one. Has a long history of concussions. Sounds like Leafs may have decided to move on, so Canes picked him up.
1.5AAV for one year is worth the gamble, IMO
dwanna
Cornpack said:

Seems like a good move, high upside for sure!
DrummerboyWolf
This guy has the Canes at the top of his "Winner's list."

https://sports.yahoo.com/winners-and-losers-from-day-1-of-nhl-free-agency-221938755.html
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Cornpack
Cornpack said:

We still aren't done. Don't know when, won't say who, but more is coming at some point.
jadawson
Cornpack said:

Cornpack said:

We still aren't done. Don't know when, won't say who, but more is coming at some point.
so are we just letting Necas walk then? Dont we only have 5.5m right now?
Cornpack
Donny Waddell has that dog in him. Let the magic man work.
dwanna
Concerns I have/had aside, this front office and staff the last few years has proved themselves. And seems like they have survived through looking good
SportManagementEngineer
dwanna said:

Cornpack said:

Seems like a good move, high upside for sure!

I think Vegas has cap restraints that forced them to make a move like this. Like it for our side.
dwanna
Nino gone... On a 2 yr deal at $4 m per.

I was hoping the Canes could make something work to keep him, but trying to still resign him, Necas, and Bear was going to be too much I guess.
Wolfer79
2022-23 STM FIRST ACCESS: 8 A.M. - 11 A.M.
GENERAL PUBLIC: 11 A.M. - 2 P.M.

ONE DAY ONLY! DEALS YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

The Carolina Hurricanes Yard Sale presented by AAA will take over the floor of PNC Arena and features merchandise markdowns up to 50% off, new and game-used hockey equipment, autographed collectibles, exclusive memorabilia benefitting the Carolina Hurricanes Foundation and more.

Designated parking is available in the 3000 and 4000 lots (see map), and all guests will enter and exit through the loading dock (see Yard Sale diagram).

All sales are final - no returns or exchanges. No additional discounts apply. Credit cards only - no cash accepted.

Wolfer79
Tickets for the Stadium Series contest will not be available on Wednesday, and information will be announced at a later date.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.