Carolina Hurricanes

103,881 Views | 1516 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
City of Glendale to terminate @Coyotes' lease

Glendale has informed the Coyotes that the city "will opt out of its joint lease agreement for Gila River Arena," meaning the NHL club will need to vacate the arena by June 30 of next year - @TheAthletic https://t.co/9zagNPLpLz
Wolfer79
Henrik Lundqvist announced his retirement from hockey Friday. "It's time," Lundqvist said. "For the last 30 years I have devoted my life to the game of hockey ... and now it's time to walk away from the game I love and begin a new chapter." https://t.co/MwOSJP1sZD via @NHLdotcom
Wolfer79
The New York Rangers are saddened to learn of the passing of Rangers legend Rod Gilbert, who passed away at the age of 80.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
SportManagementEngineer
Wolfer79 said:

Great deal for both sides
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
FlossyDFlynt
Love, love, love it. I was expecting a bridge deal, but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, particularly if he lives up to what we think he could be
Wolfer79
Hurricanes ECHL team will be in Norfolk
FlossyDFlynt

This is the pettiest thing I have ever seen from a professional sports franchise and I am here for it
Cornpack
FlossyDFlynt said:

This is the pettiest thing I have ever seen from a professional sports franchise and I am here for it

The $20 signing bonus is my favorite part. You love to see it.
Retired internet funny guy
SportManagementEngineer
Cornpack said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

The $20 signing bonus is my favorite part. You love to see it.

While it's hilarious, we also need a top 6 forward so it wouldn't hurt if they don't match. He's worth the draft picks
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Don Waddell says Jake Gardiner will have hip and back surgery and go on LTIR

Wolfer79

Kotkaniemi will be the first in franchise history to wear No. 82.

That would leave 16 numbers, according to @hockey_ref, that haven't been worn: 50, 66, 68, 69, 75, 81, 83, 84, 85, 87, 93, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99

Wolfer79
Wolfer79
no Hurricanes on TNT

TNT's regular season NHL schedule via @TurnerSportsPR https://t.co/SVZ03Ian91

Wolfer79
The Hurricanes have no games scheduled on TNT but six on ESPN+/Hulu:
Dec. 14 at MIN
Jan. 13 vs CBJ
March 29 at TBL
April 5 at BUF
April 7 vs BUF
April 14 vs DET

One ESPN exclusive:
March 24 vs DAL

One ABC exclusive:
March 12 vs PHI

Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79

Don Waddell, President and General Manager of the National Hockey League's Carolina Hurricanes, today announced the team's health and safety protocols, which have been developed in conjunction with the NHL as well as local and state officials.

There are three COVID-19 policies in place for fans attending Hurricanes home games:

All fans ages 2+ are required to wear a mask upon entry and at all times while inside PNC Arena, except when actively eating or drinking.
Before entering PNC Arena for each game, fans must complete a health survey at CanesCheckIn.com that will be verified by arena staff. Fans may complete the survey for up to six people in their party, including themselves. They will receive an email or text message with a link to their clearance status.
Only diaper bags, medical bags and small clutches are permitted inside PNC Arena, and all bags must go through one of four X-ray machines found on the East and West sides of the arena, the STM doors and the South side adjacent to the VIP entrance.
All tickets will be digital this season and can be accessed through fans' Caniac Account Manager (or Ticketmaster.com if you purchased directly from Ticketmaster). Additionally, PNC Arena and its parking lots will not be accepting cash this season, but fans will be able to purchase parking passes before arriving for the game.
Wolfer79
game is Tuesday
this is from Monday

FlossyDFlynt
Wolfer79 said:

Don Waddell, President and General Manager of the National Hockey League's Carolina Hurricanes, today announced the team's health and safety protocols, which have been developed in conjunction with the NHL as well as local and state officials.

There are three COVID-19 policies in place for fans attending Hurricanes home games:

All fans ages 2+ are required to wear a mask upon entry and at all times while inside PNC Arena, except when actively eating or drinking.
Before entering PNC Arena for each game, fans must complete a health survey at CanesCheckIn.com that will be verified by arena staff. Fans may complete the survey for up to six people in their party, including themselves. They will receive an email or text message with a link to their clearance status.
Only diaper bags, medical bags and small clutches are permitted inside PNC Arena, and all bags must go through one of four X-ray machines found on the East and West sides of the arena, the STM doors and the South side adjacent to the VIP entrance.
All tickets will be digital this season and can be accessed through fans' Caniac Account Manager (or Ticketmaster.com if you purchased directly from Ticketmaster). Additionally, PNC Arena and its parking lots will not be accepting cash this season, but fans will be able to purchase parking passes before arriving for the game.
Not surprised by any of this, but it still sucks. I did the mask game in the playoffs, and it was fine. But it was also the first sporting event I attended in 16 months. I may do it for a game or two, but definitely wont be going to many.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
The #Canes have assigned the following players to the
@Chicago_Wolves:

Dominik Bokk
David Cotton
Stelio Mattheos
Blake Murray
Jesper Sellgren
Eetu Makiniemi
Beck Warm

The training camp roster is now down to 40 players.

Wolfer79
Five more players have been assigned to the @Chicago_Wolves by way of the #Canes:

Maxim Letunov
Sam Miletic
Andrew Poturalski
Spencer Smallman
Cavan Fitzgerald

DrummerboyWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Wolfer79 said:

Not surprised by any of this, but it still sucks. I did the mask game in the playoffs, and it was fine. But it was also the first sporting event I attended in 16 months. I may do it for a game or two, but definitely wont be going to many.
I went to one playoff game in the first round and masks were required, but most people had them off, so me and my friend did the same. I will not be going to any this year. These mask mandates are ridiculous. The masks don't work. You want to wear one, wear one. You don't want to wear one then that should be allowed. Go Woke and go Broke Canes.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Wolfer79
Nashville at Carolina Bally Sports South/Bally Sports South, 7 p.m.
Wolfer79
Sara Civian

Getting closer to final roster..

Canes place Gelinas, Lajoie, Leivo, Noesen and Smith on waivers
Wolfer79
The Hurricanes announce tomorrow's game is a sellout. The team is encouraging fans to arrive early because of the State Fair traffic. Doors open at 5:30; South Plaza entertainment starts at 4:30

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.