Trump Assassination Attempt

77,786 Views | 1329 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bockwinkle said:

Werewolf said:

Yep, 400-ft clear line of sight from a rooftop. Pathetic.

According to our "military experts" they did a great job.

****ing pathetic.
#daGobbler is no military expert. But he thinks he's a military genius, however, when it involves sending your son off to war in Ukraine. He's even in favor of sabotaging Russian assets in Russian territory.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

This reminds me of our "but republicans" here. Clown show.

Republican Congressmen practicing on a ballfield and now a Republican candidate at a rally in some sort of a outdoor recreational park area. #Useful Idiots working for their overlords
Bockwinkle
packgrad said:

This reminds me of our "but republicans" here. Clown show.

Terrorists.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad, I saw you posted this in the other thread. Adding it here:

Quote:

After every catastrophe, and this certainly is, we have to ask "what is important today".

Today, we pray our leader has a complete and speedy recovery and that the left turns off the rhetoric for just a brief moment.

They tried to keep him off the ballot, to imprison him, to invite over 9 million illegal immigrants to out vote him, and now they tried to assassinate him.

Our side should do everything legally possible to support President Trump and his cause.

Nothing is more undemocratic than every attempt they have made to keep President Trump out of office.

It's time we got back to the values that this country holds.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
152 yard shot per Greg Kelly with aerial........... wow, not a marksman and looked to be no winds. Trump is very lucky.

Rooftop not secured at 152 yards, pathetic!!
Wilson
Werewolf said:

152 yard shot per Greg Kelly with aerial........... wow, not a marksman and looked to be no winds. Trump is very lucky.

Yes, not a long shot by any standard.
Maybe bullet hit a teleprompter?
Dude is extremely lucky
Werewolf
Video shows Secret Service long rifle marksman set up on rooftop next to Trump.

Did the SS guy on the big gun wait and allow the sniper to get his shots off at Trump and then took the sniper out to silence him?
Wilson
Werewolf said:

Did the SS guy on the big gun wait and allow the sniper to get his shots off at Trump and then took the sniper out to silence him?

I wonder the same. Hopefully not but who knows
Wolfpack8602
WolfpackUSC said:

hokiewolf said:

The Secret Service has counter snipers trained for just this occasion. They were very fast to react and eliminate the threat. Kudos to them, they should be both praised for the reaction and there needs to be a determination of how that roof wasn't secured.

Glad Trump is safe, prayers for those killed and seriously wounded. Today is not a day for political discussion, but the discourse needs to change in this nation.

Yes. Starting with not labeling an entire political party as terrorists

You mean like how liberals have being talking about anyone who disagrees with them? Like that?
Bockwinkle
Werewolf said:

No of course not. The deep state doesn't exist.
GuerrillaPack
Looks like you can see the Secret Service agent possibly firing a shot on the rooftop here. Or maybe he just flinched after the assassin fired first:

https://instagr.am/p/C9Yne6DNvlN
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Yep, may be a longer video clip that tells more. EDIT: the clip GP posted gives me great concern......you've got a sniper that has crawled to the top of the roof and the SS dude waits and waits and fails to shoot unitl about a second after the shot at TRUMP. I've got questions!!!

We face a very dangerous and powerful group of people with trillions of dollars of influence at their disposal.
Oldsouljer
Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky
No it's not, and the AR15 like its military cousin, the M16, isn't the most accurate thing past 150-200 meters. The maximum effective range of the M16 was always said to be 460 meters, but on many an Army firing range over the years, I found it tough to knock down pop-up targets past about 250 meters. I never achieved an Expert rating, but usually was able to attain Sharpshooter, the next best rating. There are far better rifles for precision shooting.
Bockwinkle
"Director" of SS, previous job... Pepsi.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky
No it's not, and the AR15 like its military cousin, the M16, isn't the most accurate thing past 150-200 meters. The maximum effective range of the M16 was always said to be 460 meters, but on many an Army firing range over the years, I found it tough to knock down pop-up targets past about 250 meters. I never achieved an Expert rating, but usually was able to attain Sharpshooter, the next best rating. There are far better rifles for precision shooting.
I"m 68 and I can hit a quarter consistently at 200-yds and a 300-yd shot nearly as often. 223 Wylde scoped.

Killing a POTUS candidate adds a lot more pressure than at the gun range. Saved Trump's life.
packgrad
Bockwinkle said:

PossumJenkins
GuerrillaPack said:

Looks like you can see the Secret Service agent possibly firing a shot on the rooftop here. Or maybe he just flinched after the assassin fired first:

Do not believe this video shows the SS agent firing a shot. Looks like he sees it right before. Then the initial shots shock him away from the gun initially. I think all those shots in this clip are from the other roof top.
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky

550m for point target
800m for area

Yeah I instructed at Parris Island
Wilson
Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky

For sure. You do not want me taking a shot from that distance with my rifles. Too many dead deer can agree on this.
Bockwinkle
https://backfire.tv/maximum-effective-range-rifle/
Bockwinkle
PossumJenkins said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Do not believe this video shows the SS agent firing a shot. Looks like he sees it right before. Then the initial shots shock him away from the gun initially. I think all those shots in this clip are from the other roof top.
yep
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Bockwinkle said:

Too many women guarding a POTUS candidate. Too many!!
packgrad
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky
I"m 68 and I can hit a quarter consistently at 200-yds and a 300-yd shot nearly as often. 223 Wylde scoped.

Killing a POTUS candidate adds a lot more pressure than at the gun range. Saved Trump's life.

That's far better than me. I shoot paper at 100 with my .223. Only shoot steel at 200 and 300. I use a red dot so it's not really set up for long distances anyway.

Trump turning his head right before the shot saved his life.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky

That's far better than me. I shoot paper at 100 with my .223. Only shoot steel at 200 and 300. I use a red dot so it's not really set up for long distances anyway.

By the Grace of God. GOOD vrs EVIL, GOD always wins.
packgrad
PossumJenkins said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Agreed. The audio doesn't match up either.
Wufpack17
Glasswolf said:

Hope he's ok all politics aside.

Maybe we should stop calling people "Hitler" when they aren't. Or "evil dictator" when they aren't. Or a "rapist" when they aren't.
Ncsufist
GuerrillaPack said:

This isn't the the Antifa guy everyone is talking about. Pretty sure that's bs.
packgrad
Werewolf said:

packgrad said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky

By the Grace of God. GOOD vrs EVIL, GOD always wins.

FTR, I don't miss the steel at 200 and 300, but I'm certain I'm not hitting quarters. #respect
packgrad
Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

Maybe we should stop calling people "Hitler" when they aren't. Or "evil dictator" when they aren't. Or a "rapist" when they aren't.

Exactly. Or "kill them all".
Ncsufist
Bockwinkle said:

Werewolf said:

Yep, 400-ft clear line of sight from a rooftop. Pathetic.

According to our "military experts" they did a great job.

****ing pathetic.

I did personal security for my battalion commander and CSM in Iraq back in 04-05. Also worked psd for any major figures that came in our ao. The primary team (the agents who jumped on Trump) did what they are supposed to do. Now how they let a guy on a rooftop that's another story. But the actual response was good.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

Exactly. Or "kill them all".
Exactly!
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

PossumJenkins said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Agreed. The audio doesn't match up either.
This tweet was posted and said that the shots that took the shooter out came from about 448 yards. Jack Posobiec posted this person's tweet and he usually has good sources.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is extremely lucky

You got me beat. I can handle 200 most of the time but 300 is a 50/50 proposition. In my defense, and again, those mass produced barrels for the sixteens aren't the same thing as a more carefully crafted product like a .300 Weatherby Magnum. When I was a teenager at NRA ranges, my marksmanship was a whole lot better with small caliber weapons than the junk they issued me in the military.
Ncsufist
Werewolf said:

I think he was looking at the guy who was yelling at cops about the shooter. You can tell he is not on target when the first shot happens. Notice him yank his rifle to his left.
Werewolf
For sure, these aren't marksman weapons.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.