Trump Assassination Attempt

88,508 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
3 shooters.....including the patsy. Sounding like Nov 1963........oh, it was the guy working in the book depository. And the motorcade route was changed just a few days earlier...... Lee Harvey Oswald was so fortunate and prepared so quickly....my a$$.

Werewolf
Bockwinkle
The gunman who attempted to assassinate former President Trump on Saturday was identified as suspicious by law enforcement more than an hour before he opened fire, Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., told Fox News after a briefing between Senate lawmakers and the U.S. Secret Service.

"He was identified as a character of suspicion because [he had] a rangefinder as well as a backpack. And this was over an hour before the shooting actually occurred," Barrasso said. "So, you would think over the course of that hour, you shouldn't lose sight of the individual. Somebody ought to be following up on those sorts of things. No evidence of that happening at all."

Fox News was told that the Secret Service was aware of the threat before Trump walked on stage and narrowly survived an assassination attempt.

A Secret Service agent in charge of security for the event was on the phone with local and state police about the threat while the shooting took place, Barrasso said.

Barrasso said there was no talk of reports that local officers engaged with the shooter before he opened fire.

"They shut it after just a couple of questions and didn't get to any of the meat of the matter," Barrasso said.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Didn't twist the truth like they do 99% of the time.

Bockwinkle
Oldsouljer
I guess without a sodium Pentothal-assisted interview of the SS Director, we'll never know.
Bockwinkle
Oldsouljer said:

I guess without a sodium Pentothal-assisted interview of the SS Director, we'll never know.

Trump should put her up on stage and get to administer it himself right after being sworn in.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9h9D5iO1yW
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Werewolf said:

WTH?
wolfbreath
John Hinckley Jr., the man who attempted the assassination of President Ronald Reagan in 1981, has taken to X, formerly Twitter, to condemn violence.

DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

WTH?
Not the same two guys. If you look at the lip of the dead guy you can tell it's not the other guy. The shooter had a little bit of a hair lip or I guess a cleft lip. I believe the snipers got him in the head.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GetOffMyLawnPack
GetOffMyLawnPack

Stocks shorted the day before Trump's rally. What did they know?

GuerrillaPack
Nothing to see here...

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Flashback to the Vegas shooting...

FBI destroying the crime scene by tarring over bullet holes. Since when is the FBI tasked with doing "clean up work"? I thought they were supposed to INVESTIGATE crime scenes....not clean them up and destroy the evidence...

GuerrillaPack
Last two tweets I posted culled from just the first two minutes of this video, alleging that the evidence points to a wider conspiracy and cover-up on this assassination attempt against Trump:

Werewolf
PossumJenkins
GuerrillaPack said:

Flashback to the Vegas shooting...

FBI destroying the crime scene by tarring over bullet holes. Since when is the FBI tasked with doing "clean up work"? I thought they were supposed to INVESTIGATE crime scenes....not clean them up and destroy the evidence...

Not to derail the thread. But i had never seen the asphalt patching video from Vegas. And I've watched about everything i can get my hands on from that as i was in the shooting. Have a lot of unexplainable stuff personally from that night.
GuerrillaPack
Looking more and more likely that Crooks was working with others (eg, a possible patsy for the FBI/CIA/Feds), and they are trying to cover up his connections and destroy evidence. Do those massive shorts on the $DJT stock signal that someone with inside knowledge knew of the assassination plot?

The "lone nut" script has been used too many times....eg, Lee Harvey Oswald in the JFK assassination.

No way this 20 year old autistic looking guy manages to "evade" all the SS and law enforcement. Looks like it was "allowed" to happen.

GuerrillaPack

Quote:

Here's the relevant data from http://Fintel.io, showing the astonishingly huge short position ("put") filed on July 12th by Austin Private Wealth, LLC against Trump Media & Technology Group, Corp, for an astonishing 12,000,000 shares. This would have generated a windfall of profits if Trump had been shot and killed a day later. You can look this up yourself
GuerrillaPack

Quote:

BREAKING - PunchBowl is reporting: Senate briefing on Trump rally shooting just concluded. Top lines, per 2 senators on the call:

The shooter visited the rally site a few days in advance to scope it out
62 mins elapsed between the time the shooter was photographed as being suspicious and when he fired the shots
20 mins elapsed between the time he was spotted by snipers & when he fired the shots
FBI Director Wray said there's no known foreign nexus but no established motive as of now. Shooter used encrypted comms and had little to no social media presence

So did Crooks actually use encrypted communications, or is that a convenient excuse for the FBI/Feds to claim that they "can't recover" his communications? If he was really using encrypted communications, isn't that a little too sophisticated to expect from this goofy 20 year old autistic looking guy? Perhaps, not...I'm seeing that "whatsapp" is a popular encrypted app used by young people. But maybe it's more sophisticated than that...we don't have the details.

If he really was using encrypted communications, that suggests to me that he was potentially working as a patsy for the FBI/CIA/etc, and his handlers directed him to use encryption.
GuerrillaPack
This guy shares a FoxNews report from a briefing with 2 U.S. Senators (referred to in tweet I posted in my previous post), which says that the Secret Service and/or law enforcement had noticed Crooks with the rangefinder about an hour before the shooting, and that they had officially identified him as a "threat" about 10 minutes before the shooting started.

Despite the fact that they had identified him as a "threat", they still allowed Trump to take the stage. That is apparently a MAJOR breach of official protocol by the Secret Service.

And reportedly a Secret Service agent in charge of security for the event was on the phone with local and state police talking about the threat posed by Crooks while the shooting took place.

All of what I just said is reported by FoxNews here:

GuerrillaPack
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Here's the relevant data from http://Fintel.io, showing the astonishingly huge short position ("put") filed on July 12th by Austin Private Wealth, LLC against Trump Media & Technology Group, Corp, for an astonishing 12,000,000 shares. This would have generated a windfall of profits if Trump had been shot and killed a day later. You can look this up yourself

No way this is just a coincidence.
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-reid-suggest-biden-recovering-from-covid-exact-same-thing-trump-surviving-assassination-attempt
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks-former-guidance-counselor-says-he-not-menace-society
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9iZ0SSuhwU
GuerrillaPack
Candace Owens interviews Alex Jones on the Trump assassination attempt. I'm only 10 minutes into watching this, and so far it's an excellent conversation:

ETA: I just finished watching this interview, and it was outstanding. Alex was really on fire...as he usually is, but even more so in this interview. I highly recommend the watch, well worth it. Candace and Alex go into much more than the Trump assassination attempt, including what the agenda of the "Deep State" is, and many rabbit holes related to that. I started watching/listening to Alex Jones' radio show (and documentaries) all the way back in 2003, but have only watched his daily show sparingly over the last 4 or 5 years. I almost forgot how amazing this dude is, just in terms of how he is a walking encyclopedia of information, and how articulate he is.
Werewolf
What is interesting is that YouTube isn't taking this down. YouTube - in the past 7-8 years - has taken down podcasters for any information not consistent with the MSM narrative.
Oldsouljer
Whatsapp wouldn't be my first choice for encryption.
caryking
Folks, this storyline has gotten out of control…. None of this would continue if we could get the Federal Government to really provide some continuous updates. To my knowledge, I haven't seen any press conference, other than a sit down with NBC.

For the good of the country, we need this to be tamped down through some transparency. Absent that, the stories are going to spiral out of control.
hokiewolf
What are you talking about? This was pretty obvious, a kid who was bullied figured out a way to be infamous and the security detail did a bad job of planning and executing and it almost got Trump killed. That's it. People like GP and Were are going to find bogeymen and conspiracy whether there is continuous update or not because they don't live in the real world.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

Folks, this storyline has gotten out of control…. None of this would continue if we could get the Federal Government to really provide some continuous updates. To my knowledge, I haven't seen any press conference, other than a sit down with NBC.

For the good of the country, we need this to be tamped down through some transparency. Absent that, the stories are going to spiral out of control.
The commie Establishment Lamestream media is doing everything they can to "downplay" the significance of this. They haven't given near enough coverage, for instance, to the man who was murdered at the rally, Corey Comperatore...or the other people who were seriously wounded. Where are all the Lamestream media interviews with the family of Comperatore, or the families of those wounded?

Look at what the Leftist Lamestream media did with Sandy Hook (psyop) or any of these other mass shootings. They make it a 24/7 media Bonanza, inteviewing every mother and father of every child wounded or killed, etc. Obviously because they have this agenda to create a climate of massive sympathy among the masses, because they want to push gun control.

Imagine if this had been assassination attempt against Joe Biden. Do you think the coverage from the Leftist Lamestream Establishment media would be different?
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

What are you talking about? This was pretty obvious, a kid who was bullied figured out a way to be infamous and the security detail did a bad job of planning and executing and it almost got Trump killed. That's it. People like GP and Were are going to find bogeymen and conspiracy whether there is continuous update or not because they don't live in the real world.
No, it's people like you who swill down all the lies and propaganda from the communist Lamestream media who live in a delusion - a fantasy world created by Luciferian Marxists where reality has been inverted...a world of 70 genders, where unborn children are "not human beings", etc.

If you believe the government and Establishment on this Trump assassination attempt, then you have to believe the ASTRONOMICAL ABURDITY that the slope of the roof that Crooks was on was "too steep" for the SS to set up on it. And you have believe all sorts of other preposterous nonsense -- such as that some goofy autistic looking 20 year old "outsmarted" the SS even though they identified him as a threat 20-30 minutes before the shooting started, and this was all just a big "accident" even though the DHS and Biden have scaled back Trump's SS protection, etc etc etc

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.