Trump Assassination Attempt

88,480 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Generally, the most simple explanation is usually what occurs.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
Occam's razor

I think that is what some are using when coming to some of these conclusion (possible conclusion)... Like I said, all this stuff needs to be tamped down...
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

The "simple" narrative or explanation (however you define "simple"), while perhaps a "rule of thumb" to go by for some people, is not ultimately what allows for a sound determination of the truth, with anything.

In order to make an actual determination about the truth of anything, you have actually look at the evidence available and use logic.

If you go through life and make judgments and determinations about things by the standard of saying to yourself "I'll go by the simple explanation", you are going to end up making a lot of mistakes and errors and believing a lot of things that are false. But if you follow evidence and logic, you will be correct 100% of the time.

In the case of this attempted assassination on Trump, the evidence and logic is showing that the "official narrative" of a "lone nut that miraculously evaded an incompetent Secret Service ", however "simple" that story might be, is not adding up.

For example, the JFK assassination official story of "lone nut Oswald did it, cased closed" is really really simple. But it's a complete lie. The truth is more "complicated". But that's the conclusion that the evidence leads to.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

What are you talking about? This was pretty obvious, a kid who was bullied figured out a way to be infamous and the security detail did a bad job of planning and executing and it almost got Trump killed. That's it. People like GP and Were are going to find bogeymen and conspiracy whether there is continuous update or not because they don't live in the real world.
What facts are you getting that allows you to come to that conclusion? Get out of your bubble and look at all the conspiracy theories that are going around. We have plenty of plausible thoughts that just need answering.

Example: Several hours before this attempted assassination, law enforcement (whether local or SS) had this kid, in their watch. So, why did the SS allow Trump to go on the stage, with this type of threat?

Hokie, this is really broken down into two possibilities: Gross incompetence or assisted planning by someone.

Also, don't make GP and Were the bogeyman in this situation. I'm not saying I believe any of these theories; however, I am saying it's time to put something to bed. That's not happening! BTW, we will always have Conspiracy Theorist; however, too many people are questioning what's happened, why? Because (my opinion) nobody is holding press conferences, to update and allow questions to be asked so that some of this madness can be tamped down. It's time!!!

So you're open to the idea that the Trump team planned it? The "facts" certainly fit that conclusion, too. Or are you only open to conspiracies that add to your existing "deep state" fantasy world?
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

What are you talking about? This was pretty obvious, a kid who was bullied figured out a way to be infamous and the security detail did a bad job of planning and executing and it almost got Trump killed. That's it. People like GP and Were are going to find bogeymen and conspiracy whether there is continuous update or not because they don't live in the real world.
What facts are you getting that allows you to come to that conclusion? Get out of your bubble and look at all the conspiracy theories that are going around. We have plenty of plausible thoughts that just need answering.

Example: Several hours before this attempted assassination, law enforcement (whether local or SS) had this kid, in their watch. So, why did the SS allow Trump to go on the stage, with this type of threat?

Hokie, this is really broken down into two possibilities: Gross incompetence or assisted planning by someone.

Also, don't make GP and Were the bogeyman in this situation. I'm not saying I believe any of these theories; however, I am saying it's time to put something to bed. That's not happening! BTW, we will always have Conspiracy Theorist; however, too many people are questioning what's happened, why? Because (my opinion) nobody is holding press conferences, to update and allow questions to be asked so that some of this madness can be tamped down. It's time!!!

So you're open to the idea that the Trump team planned it? The "facts" certainly fit that conclusion, too. Or are you only open to conspiracies that add to your existing "deep state" fantasy world?

Do you think team Trump wanted someone, a supporter, killed and other supporters injured?

Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Do you think team Trump wanted someone, a supporter, killed and other supporters injured?

Isn't that kind of the point?

You can poke a million holes in all these conspiracy theories if you think about them for two seconds.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

If I were going down that conspiracy rabbit hole (which full disclosure I'm actually not), considering how many death threats everyone that crosses Trump currently gets, I don't think he would lose much sleep if there was collateral damage that helped his election prospects.

But for folks obsessed with random video "evidence", have you actually seen any videos of these supporters lying on the ground dead? I haven't, and for that matter the crowd around Trump seemed strangely docile for a group getting shot at.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm open to anything; however, what facts do you have that Trump's team planned it?
DrummerboyWolf
Some new reports. This by Susan Crabtree who has sources inside the SS.

https://truthsocial.com/@justhuman/posts/112807887662905079
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

You can poke a million holes in all these conspiracy theories if you think about them for two seconds.
Civ, typically, I agree with you... That said, the SS had this kid, in their watch, prior to him getting on the roof and after, he was on the roof. This was all before Trump ever got on the stage.

Like I said... Significant gross incompetence or an assisted assassination attempt..
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm open to anything; however, what facts do you have that Trump's team planned it?

The same "facts" and out of context video "evidence" that you have, just filtered though different partisan eyeballs. Why would a guy be allowed so close if it wasn't staged?

Don't you want to see Trump's post shooting medical evaluation? Why hasn't that been released? What are they hiding?! Trump, show us your birth certifica.. I mean, ear!
grantwolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Some new reports. This by Susan Crabtree who has sources inside the SS.

https://truthsocial.com/@justhuman/posts/112807887662905079
If that was the shooter's plan, it was a dumb plan.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

No, just the hairbrained commie Leftist "conspiracy theories". Not those from the right.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

If I were going down that conspiracy rabbit hole (which full disclosure I'm actually not), considering how many death threats everyone that crosses Trump currently gets, I don't think he would lose much sleep if there was collateral damage that helped his election prospects.

But for folks obsessed with random video "evidence", have you actually seen any videos of these supporters lying on the ground dead? I haven't, and for that matter the crowd around Trump seemed strangely docile for a group getting shot at.

Yeah, they were all in on it.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

About as plausible as the entire Secret Service and local police department being in on it.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

And yet Leftists like you condemn people like me in the harshest of terms (eg, "as a raving lunatic who should burn in hell" blah blah blah) for saying that some of the "school shootings" are perpetrated or staged/hoaxed by the government/DeepState, in order to push gun control.

Now Leftists are saying that Trump "faked his assassination attempt" and "faked the deaths of his supporters".

I love the blatant double standards.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

About as plausible as the entire Secret Service and local police department being in on it.

I don't think the entire SS a local PD was in on it just the guy calling the shots? Maybe their boss?

This whole thing doesn't add up. Feel free to disagree but I'm not buying this was one guy acting alone.
grantwolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I don't think the entire SS a local PD was in on it just the guy calling the shots? Maybe their boss?

This whole thing doesn't add up. Feel free to disagree but I'm not buying this was one guy acting alone.
It would be a masterful plan to get a guy that can't shoot to assassinate the president.
Bockwinkle
Just a lone wolf using encrypted communications to talk to himself.
Wlfpk81
i think it almost worked b/c he was working alone, loose lips sink ships. and no, i dont think all of the SS and leo's were in on it. based on the area and general statistics, at least 50% of the leo's there would be trump voters and to expect ALL of them to just go along with the plan is lunacy. could one person in the SS let their personal feelings delay a decision, yes and i think anything like that will come to light in the investigation.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

And yet Leftists like you condemn people like me in the harshest of terms (eg, "as a raving lunatic who should burn in hell" blah blah blah) for saying that some of the "school shootings" are perpetrated or staged/hoaxed by the government/DeepState, in order to push gun control.

Now Leftists are saying that Trump "faked his assassination attempt" and "faked the deaths of his supporters".

I'm a "it's probably just was it seems like...some lunatic doing something stupid" guy, but let's not pretend that if Biden got nicked in the ear, got a great photo op, and was able to try turn it to his advantage politically that you wouldn't be the first person in line to claim it was staged. I know you're incapable of imagining scenarios like that, but there's zero chance you wouldn't look at this and say "staged".

Me?...I think it was a crazy idiot that got what he deserved and unfortunately killed someone in the process.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I do, because you are a raving lunatic. Parents who just had their kid slaughtered in school were then harassed nonstop by people like you. Outside of actually puling the trigger it doesn't get much more despicable than that.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

This.

No need to ascribe to malice, what is explained by simple incompetence.

A bullied kid that loves guns with a hero/death wish executes a "plan" that only works because multiple LEO and SS dropped the ball bigtime.

It's clear there was a huge disconnect between SS and local LEO and the kid exploited that gap unbeknownst to him. He wasn't smart, just lucky.

It's like the football cliche, a team with two QB's has no QB. SS and local LEO didn't adequately address where responsibilities stopped and started, and which agency owned what. That's always where **** gets screwed up on jobs. Erroneous assumptions are made, one person thinks someone else is owning a task that they're not, and the ball gets dropped.

I just keep thinking how close this country was to complete political turmoil that would have been nearly impossible to walk back, and Russia/China/Iran would have been beside themselves with glee watching our house burn, all because a sick kid was acting out a dystopian video game.
Wlfpk81
im not quoting anyone b/c i dont feel like arguing but asking for dead body pics to prove youre not a wild conspiracy theorist is something i didn't think i would read on here.
TheStorm
Gulfstream4 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Joy Reid is one race-hustling communist whackjob piece of work...

Debunking what she claims here:

1. It is completely false to claim that Trump was hit in his ear with "glass fragments" from his teleprompter being hit. You can look at the photos/video as the first shot hits Trump, and those two teleprompters (one to his left and right) are still completely intact. Also, there is the NY Times photograph that shows the bullet actually going right past Trump's head.

2. She says Trump should not have stood up on the stage for "9 seconds" giving the fist pump after he got up, because "there still could have been an active shooter". If you listen to the audio closely of the video from the rally as this all transpired, just before Trump was helped to his feet you can hear the Secret Service agents (picked up on the microphone) saying (I'm paraphrasing from memory) that the "shooter was taken out", effectively saying that they were now clear to get Trump up and get him out of the location.

That fat cow is the dumbest woman on tv and that's saying something.
Joy Behar says "hold my beer"... (equal idiots in the big picture)
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I do, because you are a raving lunatic. Parents who just had their kid slaughtered in school were then harassed nonstop by people like you. Outside of actually puling the trigger it doesn't get much more despicable than that.
But you don't consider yourself a "raving lunatic" and "despicable" for just alleging that Trump has faked his own assassination attempt and faked the death and injury of his supporters.

Double standard

Without hypocrisy and double standards, the Left would have no standards.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I'm a "it's probably just was it seems like...some lunatic doing something stupid" guy, but let's not pretend that if Biden got nicked in the ear, got a great photo op, and was able to try turn it to his advantage politically that you wouldn't be the first person in line to claim it was staged. I know you're incapable of imagining scenarios like that, but there's zero chance you wouldn't look at this and say "staged".

Me?...I think it was a crazy idiot that got what he deserved and unfortunately killed someone in the process.
Shooting down a strawman. One of the key pieces of Leftist argumentation.
Gulfstream4
grantwolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

It would be a masterful plan to get a guy that can't shoot to assassinate the president.

He would not have missed if Trump didn't turn his head.
Travlnwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Obama loved that. "Some people say…." but nobody said it aside from Obama and his speechwriters"
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

Theyve drank that Qanon koolaid like it was coming out of a fire hydrant. There's no use in even engaging with these people. I would call them magatards but that's insult to even some maga people.
I believe that Q was a psyop....controlled opposition false information meant to manipulate Trump's followers.

It does not require believing in Q-anon in order to recognize that the official story on this assassination attempt against Trump is fishy and that there appears to be a cover-up and possible complicity by the FBI/Feds in carrying this out. It simply requires paying attention, gathering some information and having just a little bit of skepticism, and not just blindly believing the BS story we're being given by the Secret Service & Feds and Establishment media without question.

So are you open to the theory that Trump's team planned this whole thing? Right before the convention; no details of him at the hospital, no photos, just a maxi pad over his ear.

Dude. If you take a still frame from the videos or the pics immediately after the shooting when he is on the podium and his bloody ear is shown. And you zoom in. You see the hole in his ear.

Wow, this conspiracy stuff is so easy! No wonder you guys have built your entire world around them.

Anyway, I'll let you guys get back to following those "SS was clearly in on it" breadcrumbs.

Conspiracy stuff?? Dude I noticed that the night it happened watching the live feeds on YouTube. Wasn't too difficult to see the hole in his ear on the video.
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-shooters-former-american-politics-classmate-conversations-would-be-assassin-thomas-crooks

I see the lefty's here saying the kid was bullied (all the time)...
Civilized
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-shooters-former-american-politics-classmate-conversations-would-be-assassin-thomas-crooks

I see the lefty's here saying the kid was bullied (all the time)...

Thank you for your needlessly partisan "lefty" commentary Storm, and yes, there are many other, seemingly credible reports of him being bullied.

Does being nicknamed "The School Shooter" and teased for your body odor count?

https://nypost.com/2024/07/16/us-news/trump-shooter-thomas-crooks-nicknamed-the-school-shooter/

Here's another with a different classmate saying he got bullied "so much."

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/old-video-showing-trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks-getting-bullied-in-school-surfaces-6126238/amp/1

TheStorm
I'm just posting an interview with a female classmate that went to school with him for eight years, was in his homeroom and took an American politics class for half of their senior year together... I have no idea if he was "relentlessly bullied" or not, and neither do you... but I've seen you work it into basically every single post you've made the last couple of days.

Kid just graduated 2 years ago, right? Public school also I believe...
grantwolf
Travlnwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Obama loved that. "Some people say…." but nobody said it aside from Obama and his speechwriters"
You can't actually be serious here. Please, tell me you aren't totally tone-deaf. "some people say" is literally something Trump says on the regular.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.