Trump Assassination Attempt

88,525 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When God shows up, God wins!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packgrad
Civilized
Skylitdrive
GuerrillaPack
First Biden says "time to put Trump in a bullseye". Today, former top staffer to the commie kid sniffer says that Democrats need to "turn their fire on Donald Trump".

Freudian slips???

https://instagr.am/p/C9eEqdGOUKg

Quote:

Former top Biden staffer and current CNN contributor Kate Bedingfield just said Democrats need to "turn their fire on Donald Trump" days after a deranged lunatic shot him in a failed assassination attempt.

Democrats just can't help themselves.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
packgrad said:

DId the govt know about this kid, encourage this kid and allowed the shots..........?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Wooded area and a water tank as other possible sniper positions.
Werewolf
A number of conveniences and protection personnel failures.
packgrad
Werewolf said:

That's probably a 10' ladder. Definitely bigger than a 5' ladder.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Unsurprising for rando tweets claiming to have magical intel, but that definitely ain't a 5' ladder.
Oldsouljer
The first time the TV cameras panned the area within a minute of the attempt and I saw the woods, I was sure the shot , if from a ranged weapon, had to have come from there. That's because it was inconceivable to me that an elevated structure with a clear LOS was uncovered.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Unsurprising for rando tweets claiming to have magical intel, but that definitely ain't a 5' ladder.
agreed.8-10'.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

The first time the TV cameras panned the area within a minute of the attempt and I saw the woods, I was sure the shot , if from a ranged weapon, had to have come from there. That's because it was inconceivable to me that an elevated structure with a clear LOS was uncovered.
Actor James Wood who is connected to the MAGA movement shared.... in a Rumble video...that he was aware of a shot being made from 300 meters and that the SS sniper took that guy out...... I couldn't find it on Twitter to post it here.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Actor James Wood who is connected to the MAGA movement shared.... in a Rumble video...that he was aware of a shot being made from 300 meters and that the SS sniper took that guy out...... I couldn't find it on Twitter to post it here.
I dig that guy. Ironically, this is the only one of his films I've ever seen, that I know of, anyway.
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I shared something from Jack Posobiec earlier in the thread that said the SS had a hit from like 448 yards. Is that what you are talking about?

I believe there was a sniper team on the water tower, but I have no confirmation of that right now.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
grantwolf
If there is no other certainty, it's that an information vacuum will undoubtedly be filled with "something".
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Quoting this from the tweet since it doesn't show up unless you open the tweet:

Quote:

Bongino also claimed that the Biden admin is telling the USSS director to keep her mouth shut if she wants to keep her job.

"According to my source, that roof was supposed to be a police post... [there] was so supposed to be someone there."

"They're now making up excuses saying the pitch of the roof. My source says to me that no one knows why the post didn't show up."

"I was also told that the USSS director has been given instructions from the administration and the DHS secretary: 'If you wanna keep your job, you'll keep your mouth shut about this.'"
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I shared something from Jack Posobiec earlier in the thread that said the SS had a hit from like 448 yards. Is that what you are talking about?

I believe there was a sniper team on the water tower, but I have no confirmation of that right now.
Here is the tweet that Jack Posobiec posted on his telegram feed. Again I don't think he would post it if he did not trust the source. It does say multiple counter snipers and not the ones close to Trump.

ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Werewolf said:

Agree. The roof itself is bigger than 5feet.
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

packgrad said:

Quoting this from the tweet since it doesn't show up unless you open the tweet:

Quote:

Bongino also claimed that the Biden admin is telling the USSS director to keep her mouth shut if she wants to keep her job.

"According to my source, that roof was supposed to be a police post... [there] was so supposed to be someone there."

"They're now making up excuses saying the pitch of the roof. My source says to me that no one knows why the post didn't show up."

"I was also told that the USSS director has been given instructions from the administration and the DHS secretary: 'If you wanna keep your job, you'll keep your mouth shut about this.'"

This whole thing stinks like a dead fish.
packgrad
Agree with this. I have the 12 footer at my house. It would be very cumbersome to carry a long distance.

DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Agree with this. I have the 12 footer at my house. It would be very cumbersome to carry a long distance.

Maybe that ladder was hidden in those trees days before the rally. Then he wouldn't have had to move it very far. The trees also conceal that area.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Ok, you guys have convinced me. There's no way the SS could be that incompetent, it had to be staged.

So they convince a local conservative gun nut to be a patsy on the roof shooting blanks, but unbeknownst to him the snipers blow his brains out, along with a couple folks in the crowd to make it look good. Meanwhile Trump flops on the ground and uses his years of professional wrestling training to cut his ear with a razor. A few perfectly staged photographers later a MAGA legend is born, just in time for the convention. And of course be sure to never release any medical reports, the maxipad on his head is proof enough.

Am I doing the conspiracy thing right? You guys are the pros, but it sure feels like the most plausible explanation.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9ht-c0ua0e
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Werewolf said:

That's definitely a 10' stepladder. I have one.
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Ok, you guys have convinced me. There's no way the SS could be that incompetent, it had to be staged.

So they convince a local conservative gun nut to be a patsy on the roof shooting blanks, but unbeknownst to him the snipers blow his brains out, along with a couple folks in the crowd to make it look good. Meanwhile Trump flops on the ground and uses his years of professional wrestling training to cut his ear with a razor. A few perfectly staged photographers later a MAGA legend is born, just in time for the convention. And of course be sure to never release any medical reports, the maxipad on his head is proof enough.

Am I doing the conspiracy thing right? You guys are the pros, but it sure feels like the most plausible explanation.

I see only liberals saying it was staged.
Werewolf
300 meters i seem to recall.
Werewolf
i looked at it in google maps, the angle of the tower triangulated from Trump and the guy killed in the stands lined up closer with the kid's angle. Not sure about the other two victims
Bockwinkle
Werewolf said:

Trying not to get into a spat w a moderate.......if I recall he's posting somewhere in the middle. Trying to point out that he's posting something from the mockingbird media, it's most probably a lie.

Misunderstood, I thought you were talking respect re: the media.
ncsualum05
Man… I've seen enough video now to conclude this was a setup. People saw shooter an hour before rally. Tried to report suspicious person. SS not in the right place…. Should've cleared that roof and been on that building. Spotted on roof with rifle. Still nothing done. A whole 2 minutes prior to shots fired could've neutralized threat. Innocent person is dead. Our govt tried to kill Trump. They've thrown everything at him and are desperate. This was one of the last resorts. I'm sure they'll try again. I posted somewhere on here 6 mos ago they might.
Bockwinkle
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

You forgot the part about Trump being a Russian asset.
GuerrillaPack
ncsualum05 said:

Man… I've seen enough video now to conclude this was a setup. People saw shooter an hour before rally. Tried to report suspicious person. SS not in the right place…. Should've cleared that roof and been on that building. Spotted on roof with rifle. Still nothing done. A whole 2 minutes prior to shots fired could've neutralized threat. Innocent person is dead. Our govt tried to kill Trump. They've thrown everything at him and are desperate. This was one of the last resorts. I'm sure they'll try again. I posted somewhere on here 6 mos ago they might.
Yep...and snipers within the building that he ultimately climbed up on seeing him come and go from the building 2 or 3 times (starting probably about 30 minutes for the shooting), becoming suspicious when they saw him with a rangefinder and even taking a photo of him, radio-ing command to warn of the guy....but then somehow they still drop the ball and fail to stop him.

Also, of course, the roof of that building should have been secured per standard SS protocol, since it was only ~150 yards from the stage where Trump would be speaking. Dan Bongino says a source within the government or SS told him that a SS or law enforcement sniper was originally supposed to be on that roof, but mysteriously "didn't show up".

Biden administration deliberately cuts the amount of SS protection that Trump has weeks before this incident.

And what about the "rumors" that some of the snipers saw the gunman on the roof with the rifle well before he started shooting and wanted to take the shot, but were not given permission by command. Has it been confirmed if that is true?
Bockwinkle
Shoulda called the CIA

Thomas Matthew Crooks' parents were looking for him on Saturday in the hours leading up to the Trump rally shooting and eventually called law enforcement to indicate that he was missing and they were worried, Fox News has learned.

It's unclear what his parents told authorities, but the call happened on Saturday before Crooks later opened fire at Trump during the rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The parents are being cooperative with authorities and the FBI is still trying to determine a motive for the attack, sources also told Fox News.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.