Trump Assassination Attempt

88,502 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Video of Pennsylvania State Swat team at the Trump rally. Complete video comes out tomorrow on Good Morning America.

This will take you to the video page and it should be the 2nd and 5th videos.

https://abcnews.go.com/Video

And a story telling what they said.

https://digital.abcaudio.com/news/failure-communication-local-swat-team-details-account-trump-rally-assassination-attempt
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

New video from the shooting. Right underneath the building where the shooter was. You never get a glimpse of the shooter, but you can definitely hear the 8 shots he got off then the big thud of the sniper taking him out. One guy says "they definitely got him, I saw some hair fly up in the air."

This video is taken from a vantage point unlike any video I've seen yet capturing the shots go off. The guy is taking the video standing about 30 yards from the building that Crooks is on the roof of, almost directly in between the line of sight from Crooks to where Trump is. So when the shots go off, you can really hear the "whizzing" sound of the bullets going almost directly over his head.
GuerrillaPack
Local SWAT Team from Butler, PA Reveals No Communication with Secret Service Prior to Shooting, Scheduled Meet-Up upon arrival did not take place, which "never occurs" per team members.

How in the hell does the Secret Service not even have a meeting with the Pennsylvania snipers before the rally? Unbelievable.

DrummerboyWolf
Both of the wounded shooting victims have been released. David Dutch was released from the hospital last week. James Copenhaver was released today. Still a tremendous tragedy with the loss of Corey Comperatore, but some good news for the others injured.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/second-man-injured-during-trump-212613914.html
GuerrillaPack
This report gives you the texts that the Beaver County snipers were sending to each other about Crooks. They noticed him about an hour and a half before the shooting.

Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Local SWAT Team from Butler, PA Reveals No Communication with Secret Service Prior to Shooting, Scheduled Meet-Up Upon Arrival Never Occurred, which "never occurs" per team members.

How in the hell does the Secret Service not even have a meeting with the Pennsylvania snipers before the rally? Unbelievable.

This is inexcusable. If this is proven true then there must be some kind of inside job to allow Crooks to take a shot.
DrummerboyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Local SWAT Team from Butler, PA Reveals No Communication with Secret Service Prior to Shooting, Scheduled Meet-Up Upon Arrival Never Occurred, which "never occurs" per team members.

This is inexcusable. If this is proven true then there must be some kind of inside job to allow Crooks to take a shot.
I am still looking for the full video. If anyone finds and can post it that would be great. This came out in one of the hearings last week that the locals did not meet with the SS. It was a SS sniper that took Crooks out but this is totally inexcusable as you say.
GuerrillaPack
The text and the picture the sniper took on Crooks, spotting him about 30 minutes before the shooting:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13682279/Trump-countersnipers-chilling-text-messages-assassination-attempt-gunman-one-step.html

GuerrillaPack
Leftist Establishment is doing all they can to "memory hole" the attempted assassination of Trump. If this happened to Obama or Biden, it would be 24/7 news for YEARS, and you would never hear the end of it, just like the FBI-run fake "insurrection" of January 6th, but even worse.

Google and other search engines clearly trying to suppress searches on the attempted Trump assassination. And the Leftist Establishment Lamestream media now moving on from the story and trying to bury it.

Post from godlikeproductions forum:

Quote:

Suppression of Trump Shooting Story

Blows my mind.

Two weeks ago it happened, whatever you believe, we do not have the truth. We don't even have a coherent official statement of facts surrounding the attempt. Sometime this weekend, like someone flipped a switch, it's like it never even happened.

I found today that channels I was following on YT about the investigation are not in my feed, they are gone from my subscriptions list, they don't come up when I manually search for them.

If you needed proof that they are trying to hide something, this should wake you up. It's as if it never happened, move on, nothing to see. It's so apparent that this was a coordinated attack to take him out, they failed and don't know what to do now. The more people talk about it and dig, the more likely they are going to be exposed, so they are just removing all mention of it and talking about Kamala and the Olympics and trusting that the public has the memory of a ******ed goldfish. They are pretending it didn't even happen, and if it did, it's not important, when it's the most important story of all.

Blows my mind. Orwell doesn't come close to the levels of manipulation of the truth we are seeing in real time.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is what I believe to be the full video broadcast this morning on Good Morning America.

Bas2020
Can someone help me understand the lefts fascination with acting like Trump did not get shot?

Like, even if the bullet completely missed in some fantasy world does that make the event any less true? I dont get it? Who cares if he got shot in the ear, pinky, shoulder, knee.. *** does it matter.. he got shot at 7-8 times should be the story.

I also don't get big tech trying to sensor the story... do they think our eyes dont work and we didnt all watch it/

Whole thing is just 3rd world bizarre stuff. This is BlueAnon cult like behavior on levels never seen before in this country... and they just hum along like its completely normal lol.
ncsupack1
Bas2020 said:

Can someone help me understand the lefts fascination with acting like Trump did not get shot?

Like, even if the bullet completely missed in some fantasy world does that make the event any less true? I dont get it? Who cares if he got shot in the ear, pinky, shoulder, knee.. *** does it matter.. he got shot at 7-8 times should be the story.

I also don't get big tech trying to sensor the story... do they think our eyes dont work and we didnt all watch it/

Whole thing is just 3rd world bizarre stuff. This is BlueAnon cult like behavior on levels never seen before in this country... and they just hum along like its completely normal lol.
I'll leave this here, both sides have their fair share of nuts. Depends on the day, and what's happening.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Broadly, it doesn't change anything - like you said, it was an assassination attempt. That's enough.

Obviously people perceive Trump to be greasy, and him deriving the marketing benefit from saying he was shot when he wasn't would be just like him. That's where the pushback is.

But this is a poison pill and people should leave it alone because it's petty in the grand scheme of things. A loon tried to kill him. That's not in question, so just leave alone the issue of whether it got nicked by a bullet or something else. It doesn't matter. Trump tells enough other outright lies that you can call him out on, you don't need to fact check the story where he definitely almost got killed.
Skylitdrive
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Broadly, it doesn't change anything - like you said, it was an assassination attempt. That's enough.

Obviously people perceive Trump to be greasy, and him deriving the marketing benefit from saying he was shot when he wasn't would be just like him. That's where the pushback is.

But this is a poison pill and people should leave it alone because it's petty in the grand scheme of things. A loon tried to kill him. That's not in question, so just leave alone the issue of whether it got nicked by a bullet or something else. It doesn't matter. Trump tells enough other outright lies that you can call him out on, you don't need to fact check the story where he definitely almost got killed.
Except, he did get hit by a bullet. Trump wasn't lying, your party and media was. Get a clue and stop deflecting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fbi-confirms-bullet-struck-trumps-ear-assassination-attempt-rcna163896
grantwolf
I love how everyone gives GP a pass for not believing the Sandy Hook shooting was real, but freaks the F out if people question whether Trump was hit by a bullet or shrapnel.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

I love how everyone gives GP a pass for not believing the Sandy Hook shooting was real, but freaks the F out if people question whether Trump was hit by a bullet or shrapnel.
You live on these boards to attack me, distracting from the topic of the thread and derailing it to other subjects.
ncsupack1
There are certain things in life that aren't worth the fight. Better to just move on at times.
Civilized
Skylitdrive said:

Except, he did get hit by a bullet. Trump wasn't lying, your party and media was. Get a clue and stop deflecting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fbi-confirms-bullet-struck-trumps-ear-assassination-attempt-rcna163896

Are you just trying to be argumentative?

I literally just said it doesn't matter whether he did or not, you get nowhere by questioning it. If the FBI says he got shot, I buy that he got shot.

But you know that parable about crying wolf? That's Trump, man. He lies about any and everything. He gets zero sympathy when people think he's lying. That's the natural consequence of him lying all the time.

Go read Art of the Deal. He was bragging about how much he lies decades ago.

And I do think it's funny that y'all love the MSM and FBI now. Just like y'all love the polling when Trump is up but think the polls are BS when he's not.
TheStorm
grantwolf said:

I seriously doubt there is anyone that posts here that agrees with GP on Sandy Hook, with the possible exception of Were.
SmaptyWolf
Skylitdrive said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Why is it so important to you that he was hit by a bullet instead of shrapnel? It's not like he was any less shot at. Does it make his "hand of God" marketing less powerful or something?

Multiple secret service agents near Trump were hit with glass shrapnel. Given Trump's Truth Social post being the only medical report released, it's not unreasonable to have assumed he was probably hit with shrapnel, too, and was just making crap up as usual.

Personally I don't care either way. Let's move on to how f'ing weird JD Vance is!
packgrad

Skylitdrive
Civilized said:

Skylitdrive said:

I literally just said it doesn't matter whether he did or not, you get nowhere by questioning it. If the FBI says he got shot, I buy that he got shot.

But you know that parable about crying wolf? That's Trump, man. He lies about any and everything. He gets zero sympathy when people think he's lying. That's the natural consequence of him lying all the time.

And I do think it's funny that y'all love the MSM and FBI now. Just like y'all love the polling when Trump is up but think the polls are BS when he's not.
your previous post - Obviously people perceive Trump to be greasy, and him deriving the marketing benefit from saying he was shot when he wasn't would be just like him. That's where the pushback is.

The lefts pushback is based in falsity. I don't love pmsnbc at all- figured it was your trusted source though.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Skylitdrive said:

Show me a former or current person in office that doesn't lie, this bridge can go both ways. You last sentence does carry merit.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Why is it so important to you that he was hit by a bullet instead of shrapnel? It's not like he was any less shot at. Does it make his "hand of God" marketing less powerful or something?

Multiple secret service agents near Trump were hit with glass shrapnel. Given Trump's Truth Social post being the only medical report released, it's not unreasonable to have assumed he was probably hit with shrapnel, too, and was just making crap up as usual.

Personally I don't care either way. Let's move on to how f'ing weird JD Vance is!

So weird. What a dud of a VP choice. When you're vetting candidates, how in the hell did Vance get the nod over pros like Youngkin?

And the couch and dolphin memes only add to his legend.
ncsupack1
Wrong post, I HATE smart phones
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

So weird. What a dud of a VP choice. When you're vetting candidates, how in the hell did Vance get the nod over pros like Youngkin?

I'll take the bait, I don't think Vance was vetted. Although, the media has gone after the likes of Pence and made fun of him, so I don't think it matters. The forks would have come out against Glen just as well. In fact I can't remember a GOP candidate that the MSM liked and talked about like they have with any Democrat? Can you?
DrummerboyWolf
Guys I understand mistakes get made, but please try to keep this on the assassination. Don't derail this thread.
Skylitdrive
ncsupack1 said:

Wrong post, I HATE smart phones
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

Guys I understand mistakes get made, but please try to keep this on the assassination. Don't derail this thread.
Fair.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

I'll take the bait, I don't think Vance was vetted. Although, the media has gone after the likes of Pence and made fun of him, so I don't think it matters. The forks would have come out against Glen just as well. In fact I can't remember a GOP candidate that the MSM liked and talked about like they have with any Democrat? Can you?

It's not about the media liking him. Y'all care too much about the media. It's about the electorate. Moderate Republicans and right-leaning indpendents and centrists liking him. Swing voters. What voters is Vance getting you that you don't already have?

Youngkin, to me, is the hands-down better candidate. He's a pro, has seemingly done a pro job in VA (even if you don't like some of his politics) and is much more polished and appealing than Vance, in addition to helping round out Trump's oddities and lack of appeal with swing voters, and could help put VA in play for Pubs.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Skylitdrive said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

It's not about the media liking him. Y'all care too much about the media. It's about the electorate. Moderate Republicans and right-leaning indpendents and centrists liking him. Swing voters. What voters is Vance getting you that you don't already have?

Youngkin, to me, is the hands-down better candidate. He's a pro, has seemingly done a pro job in VA (even if you don't like some of his politics) and is much more polished and appealing than Vance, in addition to helping round out Trump's oddities and lack of appeal with swing voters, and could help put VA in play for Pubs.
It does matter, the dang media paints these folks as the devil itself, tell me that's not trying to per sway independents? If it was Glen the pitch forks would be out, now answer my last question. Now let's take this to the 2024 election thread.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C95kRfBtQsB
When the director just blatantly lies like that, he should be led out in handcuffs... how many more crystal clear photos do you have to see that both teleprompters are fully intact AFTER Trump is hit already.

Man, I hate a ****ing liar.

Civ thinks the FBI director is fine, but Elon should be sued!!!!
Sieve, the independent moderate
I thought he was a liebertarian.
Civ is a full on Marxist! That said, if we ever do a meet and greet, Civ should be invited. I think Civ would add fun to the meeting…. Minimally, he can provide some good food recipes..
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-A_On4tcIq
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C95kRfBtQsB
When the director just blatantly lies like that, he should be led out in handcuffs... how many more crystal clear photos do you have to see that both teleprompters are fully intact AFTER Trump is hit already.

Man, I hate a ****ing liar.

Civ thinks the FBI director is fine, but Elon should be sued!!!!
Sieve, the independent moderate
I thought he was a liebertarian.
Civ is a full on Marxist! That said, if we ever do a meet and greet, Civ should be invited. I think Civ would add fun to the meeting…. Minimally, he can provide some good food recipes..
I don't doubt it…on all points.
GetOffMyLawnPack

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.