Trump Assassination Attempt

88,507 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
...........and of course, Sieve, Nappy and PackChem's treasured source of news, CNN, lays claim to the truth.

GuerrillaPack
The Marxist Lamestream media thinks they are going to "help" the Democrat cause by not emphasizing and "playing down" the fact that this was an attempted "assassination"....by having headlines like "Trump rushed off stage".

Just goes to show how stupid they think the masses are. They think they can just manipulate people like puppets - with the headlines and words they choose, the lies they tell, the music they play in the background of their propaganda pieces, how much time they devote to talking about this or that, etc.

Hopefully people are smart enough to see through this BS and it backfires.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bockwinkle
Werewolf
...........and of course, not to be denied, MsNBC rings the bell of truth!!!!!

This is the bulls$it some of you guys suck up .......like a chocolate milkshake. MSM is our enemy, the enemy of the American people. A powerful weapon of the Deep State.

Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
Should I go on?
Werewolf
Here's another reliable source of MSM propaganda.

Some of you guys need to remove yourselves from the new sources that perpetuate the tel-a-lie-vision. You have been programmed your entire life. #WALKAWAY a la Brandon Straka

DrummerboyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

Should I go on?
Probably not. It's a wasted effort and soon we will see..."But Trump did..."
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packofwolves
Oldsouljer
Bockwinkle said:

The bitterness is strong in this one.
Werewolf
Alex Soros telegraphing the offer early.

Bockwinkle
Well, well, well...
Certainly no spooks in BlackRock.....

flylike44
I'd imagine lots of deranged progressives are furiously scrubbing social media profiles as we speak.

Actually probably not. 8+ years of continuous venom spewing, and the condoning of said spewing, has convinced them that they're on the righteous path.
ChemE94
After much research, I have noticed that every day that the sun comes up, something bad happens some place. Therefore, the sun rising is really the source of all evil and bad things... Have fun connecting unconnected dots guys. I am actually shocked it took 10+ pages to get back to Blackrock. You all are really slipping. LOL
packgrad
Minimizing a presidential candidate assassination attempt where a fireman died protecting his wife and child to "bad things happen everyday" says a lot about you. **** your LOL
Werewolf
POS comment wasn't it.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9abTQEJgsL
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bockwinkle
ChemE94 said:

After much research, I have noticed that every day that the sun comes up, something bad happens some place. Therefore, the sun rising is really the source of all evil and bad things... Have fun connecting unconnected dots guys. I am actually shocked it took 10+ pages to get back to Blackrock. You all are really slipping. LOL

Some people did some things, that's all.
ChemE94
packgrad said:

Minimizing a presidential candidate assassination attempt where a fireman died protecting his wife and child to "bad things happen everyday" says a lot about you. **** your LOL

Mocking people linking this to black rock and the global cabal, not the assassination attempt. I stated earlier crazy people do crazy things and sometimes the simplest explanation is right- that one wacko was down with attempting to trade his life for Trump's. But jump to whatever conclusions you wish.
packgrad
Werewolf
ChemE94 said:

packgrad said:

Mocking people linking this to black rock and the global cabal, not the assassination attempt. I stated earlier crazy people do crazy things and sometimes the simplest explanation is right- that one wacko was down with attempting to trade his life for Trump's. But jump to whatever conclusions you wish.
Werewolf
Complete and utter incompetence by the SS! Or, was it?
Gulfstream4
ChemE94 said:

Lol- you are pathetic.
Gulfstream4
Flipping channels, it's humorous to me watching the MSM. They are all in on blaming law enforcement (and there is some justification for that) and looking for answers for a problem they are largely responsible for creating.

The bigger issue for me is the hateful language used by the MSM for the last eight years. Comparing President Trump to Hitler. Saying he's a dictator. Saying he's a Russian agent…etc.

The media has gone a long way in creating the hate in this country.
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-congressman-says-staff-member-no-longer-employed-dont-miss-next-time-post-after-trump-shooting
ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-congressman-says-staff-member-no-longer-employed-dont-miss-next-time-post-after-trump-shooting
Got a feeling a few more may happen.
Gulfstream4
Bockwinkle said:

Probably gets a job at MSNBC
Bockwinkle
Discord account was closed for "offline behavior"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/discord-reveals-details-would-be-trump-assassins-account-platform
Bockwinkle
Found the account for the Secret Service:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Werewolf said:

Way too many women in that SS Detail.........and one attempted to carry Trump on his right side. She was too short and Trump was exposed for another attempted head shot on that side as he was scrummed off the stage. Another female struggles to holster her pistol. Needs to be mostly men in the immediate detail and tall enough to shield a 6'2" Trump.
Head of SS is pushing DEI and wants 30% of agents to be female.....that is her goal.....
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
GuerrillaPack said:

Very good video of the moments just before the shooting and including the shooting here in this tweet. A Secret Service guy with a huge rifle can be seen on the roof of a building behind Trump, reportedly looking in the direction where the shooter was located:

they are aiming there because they knew that was a spot that a shooter could be at. that is the counter sniper teams job. Watch the movie Shooter. The guy was not visible to them because he was climbing up other side of roof. local cops tried to engage and word is some did not have radio communication with SS....what a cluster.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wilson said:

Werewolf said:

152 yard shot per Greg Kelly with aerial........... wow, not a marksman and looked to be no winds. Trump is very lucky.

Rooftop not secured at 152 yards, pathetic!!

Yes, not a long shot by any standard.
Maybe bullet hit a teleprompter?
Dude is extremely lucky
No it's not, and the AR15 like its military cousin, the M16, isn't the most accurate thing past 150-200 meters. The maximum effective range of the M16 was always said to be 460 meters, but on many an Army firing range over the years, I found it tough to knock down pop-up targets past about 250 meters. I never achieved an Expert rating, but usually was able to attain Sharpshooter, the next best rating. There are far better rifles for precision shooting.

17 year old Marine recruits shoot an M-16 in bootcamp at 500 yards, about 450 meters or so.

It's accurate at those ranges.
My cousin just missed making marine sniper school. Ended up going the embassy security route. They are well trained and very accurate from distance. with any weapon

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.