Trump Assassination Attempt

88,486 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I saw a report that the Local Leo fell off the ladder when the shooter turned his gun on him. Not sure if any of that is true. He may have been trying to duck down and slipped.

They did say that there were local tactical units which included some of the snipers so it may have been them who killed the shooter.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Wufpack17
FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Man, I know times are changing when I agree with Bill Maher more and more as the years go on. Like many on either side, I still dont see eye to eye with a lot of what he says, but at least there is logic behind what he says

He's a legit liberal. Not a left wing loony. He still shares a lot of the same ideals as legit republicans. He just has a different way of wanting to achieve the same goal.

The dem party is now fully controlled by far left wing radicals. They are no liberals
DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

The Trump Campaign has authorized a gofundme page for the victims of the shooting at Butler, Pennsylvania yesterday. This is a link to the story in the NY Post and the link to the gofundme page is in the first paragraph.

I have donated and would encourage others to do as well. Every little bit helps for these people who have had their lives torn apart just because they wanted to see Trump in person and support him.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/14/us-news/trump-campaign-launches-fundraiser-for-pennsylvania-rally-shooting-victims/
Just going to push this forward. When I posted this morning the total amount given was about $780,000. Now the total is over $3.3 million for the victims.

Several big names have given big amounts. Dana White and Kid Rock both gave $50,000. I think Jared and Ivanka also gave $50,000.

Thanks if you donated.
Werewolf
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Werewolf said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packofwolves said:

Watch the reaction of the two counter snipers when the shooter starts firing. Appears 3 shots fired by shooter before being taken out?

reporrts now say local law enforcement was trying to engage the shooter before he shot.....so may be that he was not exposed on roof until he tried to fire off some rushed shots and SS took him as soon as his head popped up
Something very simple like firing your pistols in the air might have works for the locals. Incompetence.

Jury still out on the secret service. Was it buffoonery, or was it calculated and precisely timed to allow the 3 shots and then shut up the kid?
sounds like it was lack of having the proper people to secure the entire area and needing to rely on local cops who retreated down a ladder when they see a guy trying to shoot the former president.....pretty simple...that guy was not willing to fire his pistol at a dude pointing an AR his way
Did you see Dan Bongino clip that GP posted. 1,000 yards perimeter. Local law enforcement is subservient to the SS as the State Police stated at the podium last night. #CONVENIENT

DrummerboyWolf
New video showing him crawling into position. People are trying to alert the police.

Werewolf
How many more attempts on Trump's life do we have ahead of us?

Are "they" going to try to burn it all down if they lose control? We might want to prepare ourselves......
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

New video showing him crawling into position. People are trying to alert the police.

The F Troop!!
DrummerboyWolf
Secret Service assets were diverted from Trump rally for Dr. Jill. Now isn't that wonderful.

https://thepostmillennial.com/secret-service-resources-diverted-from-pa-trump-rally-to-jill-biden-event-report?utm_campaign=64483

GuerrillaPack
FBI claims they "can't get into the phone" of the shooter.

https://instagr.am/p/C9bKFBcNHy1

Uhhhhh, yeah right. Like how the government's best "couldn't find out" who left the cocaine inside the White House. Coverup already underway? Perhaps this guy did not act alone.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
FWIW

DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

FWIW

If this is true, then everyone should be fired tomorrow. Homeland Secretary, The Diversity Heifer in charge of the Secret Service and the Agent in Charge at the rally.
Werewolf
This guy has got to be on suicide watch. Trump needs to send a team of retired military to protect this guy.

Realsouthwolf
I find this hard to believe.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Realsouthwolf said:

I find this hard to believe.
I do too, but it's out there.
Werewolf
Massie would be a great VP pick along with 4 or 5 others. Not corrupted or compromised.
DrummerboyWolf
Still more fog of war. NBC News is reporting that the snipers did not need permission to shoot and did not follow protocols.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk/posts/112788150308687279

Also Dan Bongino says that there were very few actual SS agents there but were Homeland Security Agents.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk/posts/112788147286810522
Werewolf
Werewolf
More like "F TROOP".

Bockwinkle

Anyone who has been around Presidential security knows this.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
God's hands, Trump's fist, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
Werewolf
TheStorm
wolf howl said:

To save me the trouble, can someone post the handles on this thread supporting what happened last night, or at least not strongly condemning it? I'd rather not read through it all to find the ones I will put on the ignore list.
wolf5
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Definitely looks like a possible co-conspirator and/or someone with prior knowledge. She starts smirking right as the first shots are fired, looks to the right several times like she knows what's coming, doesn't react in fear, and is ready to film what she hopes is Trump dying.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
dogplasma
wolfbreath said:

dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

wolfbreath said:

Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

I'm thinking this is a false flag type.

Really. So they either had someone who was able to put a bullet through the top part of his ear instead of his brain pan. Or they seriously would risk an all out civil war??? For what?
Yeah, I think it would have been the start of a civil war if the assassination attempt had been successful. We came about 1 inch away from this country being changed forever.

This "kid" definitely has mental issues from now reading the news. Now Im wondering if there will be another crazy in response to Biden or his admin. Tensions are high now. I mean we all saw what happened on Jan 6, and that was just over false claims. What happens when it goes after the leader? could get a lot worse.
Everyone is foaming at the mouth politically but I think the story will ultimately be about a kid who desperately needed help and didn't get any. I think that's almost always the case with mass shootings, esp. young shooters. More to come though.
I think this one will be different because the target was a former president. The media and the Left has demonized Trump, and they too are at fault.
Need to wait and see. Everyone in here wants to jump to motive and/or conspiracy. Maybe he was a loner and wanted attention. Maybe he was trying to impress a girl (see Reagan). Maybe his meds got messed up. Until the feds get into his phone and fully dissect his social and personal life it's all pure speculation. We do know there is nothing obvious.
Gulfstream4
Wufpack17 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Man, I know times are changing when I agree with Bill Maher more and more as the years go on. Like many on either side, I still dont see eye to eye with a lot of what he says, but at least there is logic behind what he says

He's a legit liberal. Not a left wing loony. He still shares a lot of the same ideals as legit republicans. He just has a different way of wanting to achieve the same goal.

The dem party is now fully controlled by far left wing radicals. They are no liberals

I have been saying it for a while. This ain't your mom and dads democrat party anymore.
GuerrillaPack
Pennsylvania has a closed primary. People are thinking this Crooks only registered as Republican to vote against Trump in the primary. His donations to "Act Blue" or whatever Leftist organization shows where his true political ideology lies. He certainly was not a conservative.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

This guy has got to be on suicide watch. Trump needs to send a team of retired military to protect this guy.

If, if, IF this is true-wow. Could this be a high level government plot to allow the killing of the former President and then kill the shooter Jack Ruby style?

Sounds far fetched, I know….but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

One thing is for sure. This guy better have his head on a swivel.
Nairo
Hey fellas. You might want to consider there is no grand conspiracy here, and just a lone mentally ill actor as is most often the case. Life is too short for these wild speculations
wolf5
GuerrillaPack said:

Pennsylvania has a closed primary. People are thinking this Crooks only registered as Republican to vote against Trump in the primary. His donations to "Act Blue" or whatever Leftist organization shows where his true political ideology lies. He certainly was not a conservative.

Another theory that's been floated is he's actually a republican and was disgusted by claims of an election stolen and donated in response. I mean Trump contributed to Democrats back in the day. Just a theory.
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/swing-district-dem-calls-out-partys-dangerous-lies-democracy-authoritarianism

Where were these guys 8 years ago? They have called him Hitler for a decade, but hey yall cool your jets now..
Bockwinkle
wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Another theory that's been floated is he's actually a republican and was disgusted by claims of an election stolen and donated in response. I mean Trump contributed to Democrats back in the day. Just a theory.

EL OH EL
packgrad
Nairo said:

Hey fellas. You might want to consider there is no grand conspiracy here, and just a lone mentally ill actor as is most often the case. Life is too short for these wild speculations
Lol. Life is too short to speculate about an attempted assassination of a Republican president candidate guys. Move on!!!

Zzzzzz

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.