Trump Assassination Attempt

88,509 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Head of Secret Service says that local police was responsible for the security of that building and were actually inside. Don't know if this CYA or passing the buck.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-secret-service-director-kimberly-cheatle-blames-local-police-says-they-were-in-the-building-despite-secret-service-in-charge-of-event?utm_campaign=64483
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
grantwolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

I'm guessing you guys also condemn all of the dorks with their trucks that show biden gagged and bound in their flatbeads, right? Right?! I imagine way more people have seen those than whoever this comedian is, which is equally disgusting and un-funny.

I've literally never seen this in my life, but good whataboutism.
google image search "biden kidnapped truck".... I've seen it in person and on social media.

You've seen photoshopped images of Biden bound and gagged in the back of a pickup truck in person?
Huh?
I've literally seen a pickup truck with a wrap on the tailgate that shows Biden tied up "inside" the bed of the truck. I might even have a picture of it on my phone (can't remember).

Are you suggesting that this doesn't exist? Trump literally posted a video of a similar truck on Truth Social.
Wufpack17
Bas2020 said:

Wufpack17 said:

JMO on the security issue...

Is it a conspiracy? No.

The Biden Admin has no motivation to provide the best resources. If it were any other candidate, I have feeling they'd take it more seriously. If something happens(ed) to Trump, so be it.

The motivation for honest dems would be to prevent a civil war.... or maybe that is the intent?
What makes you think they accounted for that possibility? The White House is run by morons, and has been for the last 12 years.
grantwolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

I'm guessing you guys also condemn all of the dorks with their trucks that show biden gagged and bound in their flatbeads, right? Right?! I imagine way more people have seen those than whoever this comedian is, which is equally disgusting and un-funny.

google image search "biden kidnapped truck".... I've seen it in person and on social media.

You've seen photoshopped images of Biden bound and gagged in the back of a pickup truck in person?
If you want to buy one for your own truck:

Biden wrap
packgrad
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?
I've literally seen a pickup truck with a wrap on the tailgate that shows Biden tied up "inside" the bed of the truck. I might even have a picture of it on my phone (can't remember).

Are you suggesting that this doesn't exist? Trump literally posted a video of a similar truck on Truth Social.

No. I'm saying I don't believe you've seen it in person. But if you did, maybe they were comedians working out a joke. Then it would be ok.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

No. I'm saying I don't believe you've seen it in person. But if you did, maybe they were comedians working out a joke. Then it would be ok.
stop being so obtuse
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

stop being so obtuse

So now comedians can't make jokes? You folks make this hard to follow.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

stop being so obtuse

Hilarious coming from you. They weren't working out a joke, but please pretend you're hip to the comedy scene and working out a joke.
grantwolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

Do you believe that Trump posted a video of such a truck? If he did, would that be appropriate? What message would he be trying to send?
dogplasma
Gulfstream4 said:

dogplasma said:

Reports are that the feds have accessed Crooks' phone and still no obvious motive. Saying he "had no friends" and parents say no obvious political bent.

Well that settles it for me! Life is too short.
Settles what? They're not done with the investigation - this is just what is reported so far. Apologies if they haven't connected Crooks to Hunter Biden's laptop yet. But don't give up - don't ever give up.
packgrad
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

Do you believe that Trump posted a video of such a truck? If he did, would that be appropriate? What message would he be trying to send?

Don't know if he did or not. I'm sure he did. Rhetoric has been out of hand. There is no disputing that. Equating a random person with a wrap on their truck to a celebrity openly wishing the Republican presidential candidate had been assassinated a day after the failed attempt is quite the comparison though.

I shouldn't have said you haven't seen the wrap though. I apologize.
grantwolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

Don't know if he did or not. I'm sure he did. Rhetoric has been out of hand. There is no disputing that. Equating a random person with a wrap on their truck to a celebrity openly wishing the Republican presidential candidate had been assassinated a day after the failed attempt is quite the comparison though.

All good on my personal anecdote. You don't know me, so understandable.

Trump did in fact post a video of the Truck to his followers. Had biden posted her photo of beheaded Trump, what would you have thought about that? Hard to imagine though isn't it?
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

stop being so obtuse

Hilarious coming from you. They weren't working out a joke, but please pretend you're hip to the comedy scene and working out a joke.
I think it was said in the moment by Gass in jest at a comedy show. It was inappropriate but I'm not going to cancel Tenacious D over it, just like I wouldn't if Larry the Cable Guy or whomever you like said something during a show that was inappropriate.

Comedy is art. Artists are allowed certain licenses to screw up and then fix.

My favorite comedian is Tom Segura, his jokes aren't for everyone, his last show had bits about Hitler, they were hysterical and offensive and cringey. That's ok in my book for a comedian to do those things as part of their art.

In this case, canceling the tour and issuing the statement was a good thing.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

Trump did in fact post a video of the Truck to his followers. Had biden posted her photo of beheaded Trump, what would you have thought about that? Hard to imagine though isn't it?

Biden on Twitter…now that's funny
WlfpckFtbll
DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

How dare Tim Scott say a miracle happened on Saturday.

What? A politician using faux religion as a way to get popular (if not ignorant) responses! Imagine that

If God was into divinely interrupting to protect a country (or its POTUS), he could have intervened with any of the founding fathers or first 15 presidents to stop slavery. Or he could have intervened when all those 18 year old men rode those boats into Normandy where many of them had their lives snuffed out 60 years to soon.
Or same with Vietnam. Or maybe after the first couple million Jews and / or Russians, were killed?
Is it Tim Scott - or your - argument that it was more important to protect you for the gays?

So spare me the "but God wanted a better America" garbage

You could move if you wish.

You know nothing of our history. First draft of the Declaration, Jefferson railed about the slavery, brought to America by the English. The Colonies had to stay together or there was no way to defeat the British Army. Georgia and South Carolina objected to that in the Declaration, so it was scratched.

We are not perfect, but we have corrected a lot of our flaws. How can a Nation barely over 150 years old rise to become the World's Best Superpower? The reason our Freedoms and Liberties. It took a while to get there and we are not a perfect union yet, but we can strive to keep getting better.

You don't have to believe in God intervening on Saturday, but many American's do. They know this is a fight between Good and Evil and Trump is the leader we need. He's not perfect but neither are you or I. He loves this country and will do his best to make it great again. We are not great right now and our Republic is teetering on the edge of the abyss. Had Trump died Saturday, good chance Civil War is here today.

This is America and you can believe what you want to believe. If you don't like it you can move. I will be waiting on that one. This is the world's last hope for freedom. We lose it here, it is not coming back for a 1000 years or more. For someone who claims to be a Christian, you sure have a lot of hatred for Trump.

Carry on. I will not respond further.

Agreed! Freedoms and Liberties and "You can believe what you want to believe" is what make tge USA awesome. So then we're good with someone believing they are a different sex?
packgrad
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

Biden, democrats, and the media almost daily mention taking Trump out, putting him in the crosshairs, etc. The rhetoric is out of hand. That said, if Biden had been attacked or kidnapped, nobody would be both sides-ing it. It would be a problem with republicans, conservatives, the far right, white republicans, etc. Not a word of bringing down the temperatures on both sides would be suggested.
ncsupack1
WlfpckFtbll said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

What? A politician using faux religion as a way to get popular (if not ignorant) responses! Imagine that

If God was into divinely interrupting to protect a country (or its POTUS), he could have intervened with any of the founding fathers or first 15 presidents to stop slavery. Or he could have intervened when all those 18 year old men rode those boats into Normandy where many of them had their lives snuffed out 60 years to soon.
Or same with Vietnam. Or maybe after the first couple million Jews and / or Russians, were killed?
Is it Tim Scott - or your - argument that it was more important to protect you for the gays?

You know nothing of our history. First draft of the Declaration, Jefferson railed about the slavery, brought to America by the English. The Colonies had to stay together or there was no way to defeat the British Army. Georgia and South Carolina objected to that in the Declaration, so it was scratched.

We are not perfect, but we have corrected a lot of our flaws. How can a Nation barely over 150 years old rise to become the World's Best Superpower? The reason our Freedoms and Liberties. It took a while to get there and we are not a perfect union yet, but we can strive to keep getting better.

You don't have to believe in God intervening on Saturday, but many American's do. They know this is a fight between Good and Evil and Trump is the leader we need. He's not perfect but neither are you or I. He loves this country and will do his best to make it great again. We are not great right now and our Republic is teetering on the edge of the abyss. Had Trump died Saturday, good chance Civil War is here today.

This is America and you can believe what you want to believe. If you don't like it you can move. I will be waiting on that one. This is the world's last hope for freedom. We lose it here, it is not coming back for a 1000 years or more. For someone who claims to be a Christian, you sure have a lot of hatred for Trump.

Agreed! Freedoms and Liberties and "You can believe what you want to believe" is what make tge USA awesome. So then we're good with someone believing they are a different sex?

What does any of this have to do with the thread?
WlfpckFtbll
ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

If i am understanding correctly, we're saying divine intervention contributed to trumps lack of injury from the assassination attempt. And that bc America was founded on freedom and liberties, we are allowed to believe that divine intervention occured and whatever else we want to believe.
wolfbreath
President Joe Biden says it was a 'mistake' to say he wanted to put a 'bull's-eye' on Donald Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-sits-tv-interview-gingerly-200353826.html

President Joe Biden told NBC News in an interview Monday that it was a "mistake" to say he wanted to put a "bull's-eye" on Republican nominee Donald Trump, but argued that the rhetoric from his opponent was more incendiary while warning that Trump remained a threat to democratic institutions.
ncsupack1
WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

If i am understanding correctly, we're saying divine intervention contributed to trumps lack of injury from the assassination attempt. And that bc America was founded on freedom and liberties, we are allowed to believe that divine intervention occured and whatever else we want to believe.

lol, nice come back.
SmaptyWolf
wolfbreath said:

President Joe Biden says it was a 'mistake' to say he wanted to put a 'bull's-eye' on Donald Trump

President Joe Biden told NBC News in an interview Monday that it was a "mistake" to say he wanted to put a "bull's-eye" on Republican nominee Donald Trump, but argued that the rhetoric from his opponent was more incendiary while warning that Trump remained a threat to democratic institutions.

I'm looking forward to Trump's convention speech when he'll finally tell all of his followers to cool it with the endless daily death threats aimed at all of his enemies, from Dr Fauci all the way down to the old lady that runs your local voting precinct.

Just kidding, I'm sure it's about to get a lot worse.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

I'm looking forward to Trump's convention speech when he'll finally tell all of his followers to cool it with the endless daily death threats aimed at all of his enemies, from Dr Fauci all the way down to the old lady that runs your local voting precinct.

Big difference there chief between a few random Joe's giving death threats to your precious Lord Fauci, as opposed to the entire commie Libtard Establishment (major Hollywood celebrities, DemonRat politicians, Marxist TV talking head hacks) PUBLICLY calling for violence against Trump supporters and calling for the assassination of Trump.

You can't find an example of Republican politicians or major conservative pundits calling for violence against Democrats.

But please..Smamty pampty...carry on with your shilling for the great communist libtard cause.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WlfpckFtbll
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

How do we account for Theodore McCarrick in all of this?

He's also dumb enough to think school shootings are a government psyop.

I dont think Jesus would appreciate that.
Oh, so the Messiah told us to blindly obey worldly, man-made governments?

Newsflash genius....the Messiah was persecuted and MURDERED by wicked, corrupt governments - both the government of Herod and the Pharisees, and the Roman government.

The book of Revelation warns of a coming one-world government that will administer the Mark of the Beast and persecute and kill those who follow the Messiah and God.

But yeah, libtards would have us believe in this watered down false version of "Christianity" with this FALSE "Jesus" that is a libtard hippie that tells us to worship the government and "be uber tolerant and love EVERYTHING" including the wicked. Sorry, you can't fool everybody with that crap. Real Christians actually know the Bible.

Real Christians don't believe school shootings are fake Judgement day will be harsh for you.
Burn in hell GP
I think what you are REALLY upset about is that your precious gun control agenda gets derailed when we expose all the fake "school shooting" psyops. If you really "cared about children", you should be happy to know that in many of these cases children did not actually die.

But we know that the communist Left actually cares NOTHING about children. It's all crocodile tears. Because they religiously worship being able to mass murder millions of unborn children, and now they worship destroying the souls of children by shoving LGBTQ propaganda down their throats and forcing them to be groomed by pedophile Sodomite drag queens.

You want to know who's REALLY going to hell, chief? It's these abominable wicked people who support mass murdering unborn children and destroying them with LGBTQ propaganda.

Deranged
No. Sick disgusting people who worship mass murdering millions of unborn children are deranged. Sick, demented people who support shoving LGBTQ propaganda down school children's throats and forcing them to be groomed by Sodomite pedophile drag queens are deranged.

The modern communist Left are are the most deranged, wicked, disgusting pack of degenerate fools to ever walk the earth.

How do we account for Theodore McCarrick in all of this?
DrummerboyWolf
WlfpckFtbll said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

As noted this has nothing to do with this, but if you are a man or a woman and you want to get the necessary surgeries to transition then go for. Children should not be doing this. You can believe you are a woman, but if you were born a male, you will always be a male. That is nature's law not mine. There are only two genders and what you were born as it what you are. Believe what you want.

Ironically right now I am listening to a girl, who at the age of 10, her peer group and a teacher were telling her to change to a boy. Heartbreaking story but she is "de-transitioning back to her God given gender. I did not hear how far she got in the process, but she realizes it was a very bad decision. She is 17 now and has a healthy relationship with God.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

I hope for Trump the Great Uniter.

The smart money is on more of this:

packgrad
Not to get in the way of the lefties trying to blame Trump and the right for the failed assassination attempt, but more on the dereliction of duty from the SS.

flylike44
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

Huh?

Biden, democrats, and the media almost daily mention taking Trump out, putting him in the crosshairs, etc. The rhetoric is out of hand. That said, if Biden had been attacked or kidnapped, nobody would be both sides-ing it. It would be a problem with republicans, conservatives, the far right, white republicans, etc. Not a word of bringing down the temperatures on both sides would be suggested.

PREACH
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

You ever head the stories about when corrupt correctional officers take a 15 minute "lunch break" from their post in order for inmates to "take out" a prisoner.... just happen to "look the other way". The cameras on Epstein just happened to be "turned off" was he was murdered in jail for instance.

This whole thing has that feel. Nobody can be this incompetent on purpose.

You would think Dems would be equally scared right now... if the SS is this bad why arent they screaming for the Head to be fired? You would think this would naturally potentially affect them as well...or not.

You bring up some good points.
Gulfstream4
dogplasma said:

Gulfstream4 said:

dogplasma said:

Reports are that the feds have accessed Crooks' phone and still no obvious motive. Saying he "had no friends" and parents say no obvious political bent.

Settles what? They're not done with the investigation - this is just what is reported so far. Apologies if they haven't connected Crooks to Hunter Biden's laptop yet. But don't give up - don't ever give up.

Lol-keep us posted!1
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

It's humorous you use a foul mouth tweet to paint someone else in a negative light.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

dogplasma said:

#doggieP pops on here from time to time with his so-called voice of reason. He & #Gobbler are quite the pair without a smidgen of discernment as to the decline of our society and its drivers.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

dogplasma said:

#doggieP pops on here from time to time with his so-called voice of reason. He & #Gobbler are quite the pair without a smidgen of discernment as to the decline of our society and its drivers.
The smartest guys on the board, by far! Such geniuses. We can learn so much from them.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

dogplasma said:

The smartest guys on the board, by far! Such geniuses. We can learn so much from them.
Remember #daGobbler wants NATO/US behind Russian lines on infrastructure sabotage missions. Such a wise man, #doggieP takes his headset off and a break from a Led Zepplin classic to opine here.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

It's humorous you use a foul mouth tweet to talk about someone in an ugly way.

It's humorous that for years y'all have both-sides Trump's speech and conduct.

Compare Trump's speech to Biden, Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

Compare down-ballot politicians to down-ballot politicians.

Compare social media loons to social media loons.

You can't continue excusing and both-sides-ing Trump's speech by saying "the left does it too."

No, sorry, other political leaders do not consistently use the violent rhetoric Trump and other down-ballot Pubs do.

And speaking of internet loons, here's Alex Jones espousing the benefits of a prospective Trump assassination a few months ago. This is a leading alt-right media voice. Who on the left with this type of visibilty does this?

And against this backdrop a bullied Republican 2A gun lover tries to assassinate a Republican presidential candidate and somehow the left is responsible?

GTFOH.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

It's humorous you use a foul mouth tweet to talk about someone in an ugly way.

It's humorous that for years y'all have both-sides Trump's speech and conduct.

Compare Trump's speech to Biden, Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

Compare down-ballot politicians to down-ballot politicians.

Compare social media loons to social media loons.

You can't continue excusing and both-sides-ing Trump's speech by saying "the left does it too."

No, sorry, other political leaders do not consistently use the violent rhetoric Trump and other down-ballot Pubs do.

And speaking of internet loons, here's Alex Jones espousing the benefits of a prospective Trump assassination a few months ago. This is a leading alt-right media voice. Who on the left with this type of visibilty does this?

And against this backdrop a bullied Republican 2A gun lover tries to assassinate a Republican presidential candidate and somehow the left is responsible?

GTFOH.

I'm not reading all that. But I'm happy for you or sad that happened.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.