Trump Assassination Attempt

88,491 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Something-something Trump
grantwolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Something-something Trump
In a Trump thread? Crazy.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

I'm just posting an interview with a female classmate that went to school with him for eight years, was in his homeroom and took an American politics class for half of their senior year together... I have no idea if he was "relentlessly bullied" or not, and neither do you... but I've seen you work it into basically every single post you've made the last couple of days.

Kid just graduated 2 years ago, right? Public school also I believe...

Some people said they saw him getting bullied a lot and he was called "The school shooter" by classmates and there's video of him getting picked on and a gal in his home room said she didn't think he was bullied. And he was said to have a very small friend group and keep to himself.

In combination with the fact he tried to shoot the ****ing former President it's pretty clear he wasn't well in the head.

What are you trying to argue by pointing out "the lefties" are saying he was bullied? What's your point?
TheStorm
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

I'm just posting an interview with a female classmate that went to school with him for eight years, was in his homeroom and took an American politics class for half of their senior year together... I have no idea if he was "relentlessly bullied" or not, and neither do you... but I've seen you work it into basically every single post you've made the last couple of days.

Some people said they saw him getting bullied a lot and he was called "The school shooter" by classmates and there's video of him getting picked on and a gal in his home room said she didn't think he was bullied. And he was said to have a very small friend group and keep to himself.

In combination with the fact he tried to shoot the ****ing former President it's pretty clear he wasn't well in the head.

What are you trying to argue by pointing out "the lefties" are saying he was bullied? What's your point?

I guess I should have been more factually correct by just saying "Civilized" instead of "leftys"... I just figured that with the way public schools are nowadays (Davidson County, NC immediately comes to mind) that bullying would be pretty immediate grounds for reprimand, suspension, eventual dismissal, etc.

Again, I don't know if he was "relentlessly bullied" or not... just pointing out an interview where someone that also went to school with him says he wasn't.
caryking
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

What does "The School Shooter" mean? Did they used to think he would shoot up a school someday? Civ, I have very little doubt this kid was outcasted by others. He certainly looked the part (I guess I'm trying not to judge). With all that said, I have been very consistent with saying the SS should have and still can hold a press conference to try and tamp down this madness.

The only conspiracy I'm subscribing too is that this administration is trying everything it can to not look incompetent. The second shooter, they were in on it, etc… needs to be extinguished for the good of the country. That can happen with someone stepping up and say.. we made mistakes and the following are a list of those mistakes. The following people have been discharged of their duty.

Absent that, the so-called conspiracy theories will continue…. Now, no one is government, from either side will actually do what I just said. So, the conspiracies will continue and idiots on this board will continue to say they are right and you are wrong.

To summarize: either someone assisted in the assassination attempt or this was one massive incompetence!! Clear the air…
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

If I were going down that conspiracy rabbit hole (which full disclosure I'm actually not), considering how many death threats everyone that crosses Trump currently gets, I don't think he would lose much sleep if there was collateral damage that helped his election prospects.

But for folks obsessed with random video "evidence", have you actually seen any videos of these supporters lying on the ground dead? I haven't, and for that matter the crowd around Trump seemed strangely docile for a group getting shot at.
And yet Leftists like you condemn people like me in the harshest of terms (eg, "as a raving lunatic who should burn in hell" blah blah blah) for saying that some of the "school shootings" are perpetrated or staged/hoaxed by the government/DeepState, in order to push gun control.

Now Leftists are saying that Trump "faked his assassination attempt" and "faked the deaths of his supporters".

I love the blatant double standards.

I do, because you are a raving lunatic. Parents who just had their kid slaughtered in school were then harassed nonstop by people like you. Outside of actually puling the trigger it doesn't get much more despicable than that.
But you don't consider yourself a "raving lunatic" and "despicable" for just alleging that Trump has faked his own assassination attempt and faked the death and injury of his supporters.

Double standard

Without hypocrisy and double standards, the Left would have no standards.

The difference is I was joking in an effort to show you guys how stupid you sound pretty much all of the time.
FlossyDFlynt
I thought this was satire when I saw it come across my timeline, but sadly, its not

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/secret-service-condemns-backlash-against-women-agents-rcna161928
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

I thought this was satire when I saw it come across my timeline, but sadly, its not

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/secret-service-condemns-backlash-against-women-agents-rcna161928
That just noise, by the SS. Deal with what happened. Until they do, this other stuff will continue..
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

I guess I should have been more factually correct by just saying "Civilized" instead of "leftys"... I just figured that with the way public schools are nowadays (Davidson County, NC immediately comes to mind) that bullying would be pretty immediate grounds for reprimand, suspension, eventual dismissal, etc.

Again, I don't know if he was "relentlessly bullied" or not... just pointing out an interview where someone that also went to school with him says he wasn't.

Have you seen a pic of the guy? He was most definitely bullied. Without a doubt. Unless he happened to have some skill (music, sports, etc) to overcome that look, I can absolutely accept that he took some abuse
DrummerboyWolf
I am going to post this story. It's from Blaze Media, Glenn Beck's outfit. I am not sure if you can read it or not. They will usually let you read a few stories before asking for you to either sign in or subscribe.

The gist of this story is that Crooks was killed by a SS sniper behind him and had the hit from 448 yards away. I mentioned this the other day on a post by Jack Posobiec. This is the most complete story I have seen as they have sources in the SS.

Let me know if you cannot read it and I will try to copy and paste. It's co written by Steve Baker who has been publishing stories about January 6th and exposing lots of lies and perjury by the Capitol Police. He has also been arrested and is under indictment by the Justice Department because his stuff is true.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/police-sniper-reportedly-shot-trumps-would-be-assassin-from-448-yards-away
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
Here is some of the story.

"The two snipers stationed on top of the outbuildings directly behind the former president most likely did not fire the rounds that took out the shooter, experts told Blaze News.

One of the shots that helped take out would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks came from a law enforcement sniper nearly 450 yards away, special operations experts told Blaze News.

Evidence of the 448-yard shot was submitted to the U.S. Secret Service shortly after Crooks was killed, according to two elite experts who have frequently served in security missions globally. They are often called on to train snipers for the Secret Service, SWAT, and sniper teams at many federal agencies and tactical teams at state and local law enforcement agencies.

The sources expressed a firm belief that the much closer snipers stationed about 150 yards away just behind the speaker's platform did not kill Crooks. When Crooks fired his first shot at Trump, one of those snipers visibly flinched, took his eye from the scope, and raised his head. When he returned to the rifle, the barrel was aimed too low for the trajectory needed to hit the gunman.

Those actions, the experts said, are indicative of what they consider a "B-team" or even "C-team" sniper. Top-tier "A-team" operators don't flinch at the sound of a rifle's report, they said.

The two snipers on the barn behind Trump appeared to be using .308 caliber Remington model 700 bolt-action variants, according to a special operations source who spoke exclusively with Blaze News."

"Those are not the types of rifles used by the Secret Service A-team snipers. For normal operations, Secret Service snipers use semi-automatic .308 rifles such as the Knights Armament Co. SR-25 or a high-quality AR-10 variant that has interchangeability with the SR-25. For long-range operations, they use bolt-action .338 Lapua Magnum rifles, the source said.

The sources, speaking anonymously because they are not part of the official shooting investigation, showed Blaze News visual evidence, including telemetry data from the sniper's rifle, indicating the distance and the 10 mph wind blowing at the time of the shot.

It is not known whether the three bullet wounds observed on Crooks' body after death came from the same sniper or multiple shooters, the sources said. One of the rounds struck Crooks in the left side of the face."

DrummerboyWolf
Part 2.

"Erik D. Prince, a former U.S. Navy SEAL and founder of the private military firm Blackwater, expressed a similar view on X (formerly Twitter): The would-be assassin was struck from 448 yards.

"The fact that USSS [Secret Service] allowed a rifle-armed shooter within 150 yards to a preplanned event is either malice or massive incompetence," Prince wrote. "Clearly there was adequate uncontrolled dead space for a shooter to move into position and take multiple aimed shots."

It is not clear which agency the sniper worked for. Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle said it was one of her agents who fired the bullet that killed Crooks. "Secret Service personnel on the ground moved quickly during the incident, with our counter sniper team neutralizing the shooter," Cheatle said in a statement July 15.

The FBI and police sources said Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania described as a loner who was incessantly bullied in high school climbed onto the roof of Building 6 at the American Glass Research complex and fired an AR-15 round that pierced Trump's right ear, nearly ending the former president's life.

The well-attended rally on the fairgrounds of Butler Farm Show Inc. was brought to an abrupt and tragic halt when Crooks opened fire from the roof of a single-story manufacturing building, killing retired firefighter Corey Comperatore, 50, and seriously wounding two others in the crowd."

DrummerboyWolf
Part 3
"Crooks suffered at least three gunshot wounds after he opened fire on President Trump and the surrounding crowd, according to a Blaze News source with direct knowledge of tactical operations at the Butler site.

The source said a SWAT team based in Butler County cleared the inside of the building on which Crooks was perched when he fired his rifle. Contrary to a statement issued by Cheatle, there were no Secret Service or other law enforcement officers inside the building, according to the same source.
Cheatle told ABC News in an interview broadcast July 15 that the roof of Building 6 was not secured because the sloped roof presented a hazard.

"That building, in particular, has a sloped roof at its highest point," Cheatle said. "And so there will be a safety factor that will be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so you know the decision was made to secure the building from the inside."

That explanation drew widespread derision on social media.

"Holy s**t. A sloped roof? That is a total BS excuse," wrote Sean Parnell, a former Army Ranger who did combat tours in Afghanistan along the Pakistan border.

"Our snipers used to set in on mountain tops in Afghanistan," wrote Parnell, who served in the 10th Mountain Division. "On the down slopes if need be. The stupidity of this statement explains so much of why s**t hit the fan that day. Absolute incompetence."

A local Pennsylvania SWAT source said when SWAT officers rolled Crooks' dead body over, they found a remote transceiver that could have been used to trigger an improvised explosive device or some other distraction device.

The shocking events on July 13 created a flurry of questions as the U.S. Secret Service scrambles to explain one of the worst security failures in United States history.

Sources interviewed by Blaze News heavily criticized the performance of the Secret Service and suggested that without urgent security changes, Trump's life will continue to be at risk as his campaign picks up steam coming out of the GOP convention in Milwaukee.

The operators interviewed by Blaze News described the attempted assassination as a many-layered, multifaceted breakdown in security so egregious it is difficult to imagine how it happened.

Crooks first drew attention from police when he passed through the screening area around 3 p.m. with a range-finder, police said. A range-finder operates in a similar manner to binoculars and is used to estimate distances for long-range rifle shots.

An officer with the Beaver County Emergency Services Unit noticed Crooks near Building 6 at about 5:30 p.m., some 41 minutes before the shooting. The officer took a photo and circulated the image to the Secret Service, according to a report in the New York Post."

DrummerboyWolf
Part 4

"According to sources contacted by Blaze News, the photo was likely captured by a mast camera or an officer on high ground, although it could have been taken by a drone or helicopter. There are no indications that drones were used by law enforcement on July 13.

In the photo, Crooks has long, brown, thinning hair and glasses and is wearing a gray T-shirt from the popular YouTube channel Demolition Ranch.

The Beaver County unit sent a team to find Crooks, but he had left the area.
The same officer spotted Crooks again at 5:45 p.m., now on the roof of Building 6. He took another photo and sent it to the command center, police said. Another account of the span before the shooting put Crooks on the roof at 6:04 p.m.

Sources interviewed by Blaze News said they believe that Crooks' rifle might have had a suppressor, a device installed on the muzzle to mask the sound of the blast when the weapon is fired. They based that belief on the fact that all of the shots sounded the same, regardless of the direction of origin.

A suppressor would require a $200 tax stamp from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the sources said.

The shots did not sound like muzzle blasts but rather the sound of the supersonic rounds passing by, the sources said. It's also possible that the audio heard from cell phones and broadcast video had been compressed to protect the devices.

The U.S. Secret Service uses suppressors on its sniper rifles, they said."

GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

The same officer spotted Crooks again at 5:45 p.m., now on the roof of Building 6. He took another photo and sent it to the command center, police said. Another account of the span before the shooting put Crooks on the roof at 6:04 p.m.

If this is true, this level of alleged incompetence is absolutely beyond belief...and only makes sense that they most likely intentionally allowed Crooks to carry this out. The shooting took place at 6:11pm. So law enforcement had seen and taken a photo of Crooks on the roof at 5:45pm and sent it to command, 26 minutes before the shooting started. Surely he had his gun up on the roof at 5:45 pm, right?

So the SS command center receives a photograph of this guy on the roof, and likely with his rifle, 26 minutes before the shooting...AND THEY STILL CAN'T STOP HIM??

Was nobody at the command center? Did they not receive this photo and warning, by some glitch??
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
At least 5 different people have either been fired, resigned, or been put on leave for comments after the assassination attempt on Saturday. There is a lot more who should be punished, but it's a start.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/5-radicals-who-learned-there-are-finally-consequences-for-publicly-wishing-death-upon-trump
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

What are you talking about? This was pretty obvious, a kid who was bullied figured out a way to be infamous and the security detail did a bad job of planning and executing and it almost got Trump killed. That's it. People like GP and Were are going to find bogeymen and conspiracy whether there is continuous update or not because they don't live in the real world.
I've challenged GP and Were before, to attribute some of their claims with sources and citations, you've seen me do it. But even if the Service isn't as elite as the bunch I remember twenty years ago, no way does this many sequential errors in one event happen by chance or coincidence. There is something very wrong here, and even blind nuts find a squirrel every once in awhile.
DrummerboyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

If this is true, this level of alleged incompetence is absolutely beyond belief...and only makes sense that they most likely intentionally allowed Crooks to carry this out. The shooting took place at 6:11pm. So law enforcement had seen and taken a photo of Crooks on the roof at 5:45pm and sent it to command, 26 minutes before the shooting started. Surely he had his gun up on the roof at 5:45 pm, right?

So the SS command center receives a photograph of this guy on the roof, and likely with his rifle, 26 minutes before the shooting...AND THEY STILL CAN'T STOP HIM??

Was nobody at the command center? Did they not receive this photo and warning, by some glitch??
There are only two possibilities. Unmitigated incompetence or the shooter had help. There are no other possibilities.
Wlfpk81
I had been wondering if those two snipers behind Trump were actually SS. Their vests just say police as far as I can remember and I don't think SS uses that label.
DrummerboyWolf
Wlfpk81 said:

I had been wondering if those two snipers behind Trump were actually SS. Their vests just say police as far as I can remember and I don't think SS uses that label.
They were probably local SWAT.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Gotcha. Hear you man.

I don't know about relentless bullying but he sure wasn't the captain of the football team and king of the homecoming court.

With my wife being a public school teacher I know there are a lot of anti-bullying initiatives but some of that stuff can be really hard to root out.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

What are you talking about? This was pretty obvious, a kid who was bullied figured out a way to be infamous and the security detail did a bad job of planning and executing and it almost got Trump killed. That's it. People like GP and Were are going to find bogeymen and conspiracy whether there is continuous update or not because they don't live in the real world.
I've challenged GP and Were before, to attribute some of their claims with sources and citations, you've seen me do it. But even if the Service isn't as elite as the bunch I remember twenty years ago, no way does this many sequential errors in one event happen by chance or coincidence. There is something very wrong here, and even blind nuts find a squirrel every once in awhile.
I did better than cite sources, I shared the published news of the event from distinguished media sources including:
-New York TImes
-Washington Post
-Newsweek
-Fox News
-CBS
-ABC
-MsNBC
-CNN

They all said Trump fell or there was a disturbance. :-)

You guys see a Mockingbird and call it a sparrow. Anyone that can accept that the kid found a way to get to that rooftop and not be stopped is once again wanting to be fooled. It's why our country is within a few years of being destroyed. One more stolen election and the country, as we know it, is over.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

ETA: I looked into this, and apparently this was a photoshop pic posted on 4Chan, and is not a real picture of Crooks.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Damn. Hadn't seen this. Another transgender mass shooter. It seems like 90% of the high-profile mass shootings over the last couple years have been transgenders.
Could be a photoshopped pic, who knows. If the news media would investigate and report truthfully, we'd know much more.
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Damn. Hadn't seen this. Another transgender mass shooter. It seems like 90% of the high-profile mass shootings over the last couple years have been transgenders.
Could be a photoshopped pic, who knows. If the news media would investigate and report truthfully, we'd know much more.
If the FBI and SS would do their jobs we would know much more.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Of course, seems like things haven't changed much since the Warren Commission investigating the 1963 assassination. Think about it, 61 years or thereabouts. The gaslighting media has been in existence for the full time of my here's life.

The single bullet theory was easily sold back in the 60's and I suspect there will be another similar con job on the American Sheeple.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Of course, seems like things haven't changed much since the Warren Commission investigating the 1963 assassination. Think about it, 61 years or thereabouts. The gaslighting media has been in existence for the full time of my here's life.

The single bullet theory was easily sold back in the 60's and I suspect there will be another similar con job on the American Sheeple.
Trust in the American way, and by extension the government, was more prevalent back then.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Trust in the American way, and by extension the government, was more prevalent back then.
You are correct and you are one of the few here that understands how far into the pits of he$$ this country has fallen.
Bockwinkle
Yet everyone in the SS still has a job.

DrummerboyWolf said:

At least 5 different people have either been fired, resigned, or been put on leave for comments after the assassination attempt on Saturday. There is a lot more who should be punished, but it's a start.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/5-radicals-who-learned-there-are-finally-consequences-for-publicly-wishing-death-upon-trump
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

There are only two possibilities. Unmitigated incompetence or the shooter had help. There are no other possibilities.

Thank you for your four part post above. Very informative.

I agree with your two possibilities and I'm leaning towards the shooter had help. No way this liberal beta male out foxed the SS and local PD.

Someone, in a position of authority, allowed him to take the shot then he got the Jack Ruby treatment.
DrummerboyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

Yet everyone in the SS still has a job.

DrummerboyWolf said:

Very similar to the Afghanistan withdrawal. The country is run by idiots.
Werewolf
Werewolf
"Look at look at the coordination in the media". What does the word "lockstep" mean? "What else is coordinated".

Werewolf
Just a fluke......just a fluke....just a demented 20-yr old kid.....that incompetent SS detail should all be fired! ;-)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.