Trump Assassination Attempt

88,477 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Two thoughts on that. One, I'm not sure the SS is as elite as the one I knew a quarter century ago. Not saying they aren't, just am not sure. I know the military doesn't have the quality of the one I once served in. Second, I worked briefly (loaned to the SS by the Army) with the SS Technical Services Division in the late nineties and I remember during Pope John Paul's visit to St. Louis in '99, they had counter snipers on every rooftop, that's why I find it implausible that any nearby structures weren't covered.
jkpackfan
Realsouthwolf
Why don't we hold up on how the SS did.
You have no clue and watching what everyone else is watching.

Plenty of time later to hear your opinion
DrummerboyWolf
jkpackfan said:

This is the video I was talking about. The guy was trying to warn the police.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Glasswolf
Reports saying maybe he was grazed by a bullet that went through one of his teleprompters?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Bockwinkle
Audience member on BBC talking about seeing a guy crawl up on a roof with a gun and he alerted police and SS who did nothing.
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Two thoughts on that. One, I'm not sure the SS is as elite as the one I knew a quarter century ago. Not saying they aren't, just am not sure. I know the military doesn't have the quality of the one I once served in. Second, I worked briefly (loaned to the SS by the Army) with the SS Technical Services Division in the late nineties and I remember during Pope John Paul's visit to St. Louis in '99, they had counter snipers on every rooftop, that's why I find it implausible that any nearby structures weren't covered.

The military now is better trained and equipped than ever.

Probably more complacency than anything.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

This is the video I was talking about. The guy was trying to warn the police.
Yep, not a job well done!! Thankfully we have a great leader in tact.
Bockwinkle
WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Military might be, but the CIA snipers certainly are not up to late 60s standards.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Military might be, but the CIA snipers certainly are not up to late 60s standards.
Not gonna jump to conclusions on how this guy got on the roof in broad daylight, but poor job by the SS and local police at a minimum.
Werewolf
three shots at Trump, then a flurry of 5 or 6......and one last one. playing on Newsmax2.
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Yeah let's pump the brakes on the CIA trying to kill Trump talk.
DrummerboyWolf
Charlie Kirk has posted on his Truth social all the headlines from the left wing media. It's unbelievable.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk
Werewolf
Crowd jumps to their feet with fists along with Trump..........then USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Charlie Kirk has posted on his Truth social all the headlines from the left wing media. It's unbelievable.

FAKE NEWS MEDIA - selectively -- needs to be hung. We'll get there.
Werewolf
Chinese National......courtesy of CCP and Joe Biden
Ncsufist
DrummerboyWolf said:

You mean trump didn't fall on stage???
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

Chinese National......courtesy of CCP and Joe Biden
I heard that too. Let's let it play out. It may be a Chinese national, but don't know yet.
Werewolf
Ncsufist said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

HE got down....... as I'm sure he's been trained to do........simply got down, the SS piled on top of him. Scrummed him off stage.
DrummerboyWolf
Ncsufist said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

No he did fall, but there was a reason too. LOL
Werewolf
Looked to me like he took a dive.......on purpose
GuerrillaPack
Still flipping between the commie Lamestream propaganda TV channels...CBS, NBC, and ABC.

The headlines still are yet to refer to this as an assassination attempt.

The commies will probably end up claiming that Trump's ear was injured when he scraped it as he was falling down in front of the podium. And they will claim it is a "right wing conspiracy theory" that this was an assassination attempt against Trump or that he was shot.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolfbreath
packgrad said:

Is Biden going to be pissed his shooter missed? I guess if you can't imprison your opponents, assassinate them.
Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Better trained, better equipped, but a severe testosterone shortage.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/06/14/armys-recruiting-problem-male.html
Wolfpack8602
WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Yeah let's pump the brakes on the CIA trying to kill Trump talk.

I mean it's not out of the realm of possibility seeing how they did it before.
packofwolves
CIA wouldn't have missed that shot.

Probably won't hear details on the shooter for a while.
WarrenPeace
Werewolf said:

Not a very impressive effort by the Secret Service.

I agree
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
I'm watching ABC television right now. They just interviewed some yahoo who was effectively saying "they don't know if this was an assassination attempt".

WOW

The gaslighting from these Leftists knows no limits.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Reporting Chinese National as the sniper on the rooftop......but heck Sirhan Sirhan was a Palestinian I believe......and a fall guy as the shot came from the back of RFK (not from Sirhan Sirhan). ShadowGovt/Deep State/CIA joined at the hip.

Oldsouljer
Probably the most coherent and relatively decent statement out of Biden I've ever heard. I'm a little surprised.
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Better trained, better equipped, but a severe testosterone shortage.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/06/14/armys-recruiting-problem-male.html

Good thing the Marines are the nation's 911.
GuerrillaPack
So Joe Biden and the communists are saying "we need to Unify" after they attempted to assassination Trump.

Imagine if this situation was reversed. If they had attempted to assassinate Biden, the Left and the Lamestream media would not be saying "let's unify as a nation". They would be screaming bloody murder, condemning the "right wing MAGA terrorists" from the jump and gearing up for an Assault weapons ban to be introduced in Congress tomorrow.

And they certainly would be calling it an assassination attempt on Biden, and not pu**y footing around it.
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

So Joe Biden and the communists are saying "we need to Unify" after they attempted to assassination Trump.

Imagine if this situation was reversed. If they had attempted to assassinate Biden, the Left and the Lamestream media would not be saying "let's unify as a nation". They would be screaming bloody murder, condemning the "right wing MAGA terrorists" from the jump and gearing up for an Assault weapons ban to be introduced in Congress tomorrow.

And they certainly would be calling it an assassination attempt on Biden, and not pu**y footing around it.

Yes, Joe Biden tried to kill Trump.

Dude
GuerrillaPack
ABC hack Martha Raddatz or whatever her name is just said on ABC that one of her main takeaways from this was that "we need to monitor how Trump supporters react to this"....as if she was insinuating that Trump supporters might get violent themselves.

These communists just can't help themselves. They can't even pretend to be rational or unbiased.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.