Trump Assassination Attempt

88,505 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

Also, they claimed that Crooks came to the rally in a van, and that they found explosives/bombs in the van. So did he drive to the rally in the van, and also bring a bike and then get out and ride a bike?
A simple visit to Google Maps shows that a drive from Bethel Park, PA to the Butler Farm Show is 48.7 miles (fastest route) and by vehicle takes approximately 1 Hour, 4 Minutes... by bicycle the shortest route would take approximately 5 Hours, 23 Minutes...

Hope that answers your question, you genius you...
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

Also, they claimed that Crooks came to the rally in a van, and that they found explosives/bombs in the van. So did he drive to the rally in the van, and also bring a bike and then get out and ride a bike?
A simple visit to Google Maps shows that a drive from Bethel Park, PA to the Butler Farm Show is 48.7 miles (fastest route) and by vehicle takes approximately 1 Hour, 4 Minutes... by bicycle the shortest route would take approximately 5 Hours, 23 Minutes...

Or he could have drove a van, with a bike inside and then got the bike out and biked over.

My overall point is that there is inconsistency in the official story. They claim he had both a van and a bike there. So which is it?

Comprende, genius??
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

Did you include the flatness of the earth these calculations?
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

Or he could have drove a van, with a bike inside and then got the bike out and biked over....genius
Duh, Dumbass... please tell me that you aren't really that slow?
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

Or he could have drove a van, with a bike inside and then got the bike out and biked over....genius
My overall point is that there is inconsistency in the official story. They claim he had both a van and a bike there. So which is it?

Comprende, message board genius of all geniuses??
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

HE HAD BOTH!

Damn, you are one dense dude...
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

HE HAD BOTH!

That's not proven. Hardly anyone drives somewhere, and then bikes the rest of the way.

Werewolf
A 20-yr old misfit.......w TDS, Yep, that's it. What water tower?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

HE HAD BOTH!

That's not proven. Hardly anyone drives somewhere, and then bikes the rest of the way.

And again, you don't know for sure that he drove from Bethel Park.

Damn, why can I have read somewhere (probably Fox) a full week ago already that he drove the van through a preliminary checkpoint for the event, but then used the bike to get closer to that building that he shot from... I mean this isn't exactly "Rocket Science" (oh wait! )...

Hey, I'll tell you what big guy - why don't you conduct your own research and investigation and get back to us once you have it all figured out for yourself.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

HE HAD BOTH!

And again, you don't know for sure that he drove from Bethel Park.

Damn, why can I have read somewhere (probably Fox) a full week ago already that he drove the van through a preliminary checkpoint for the event, but then used the bike to get closer to that building that he shot from... I mean this isn't exactly "Rocket Science" (oh wait! )...

Hey, I'll tell you what big guy - why don't you conduct your own research and investigation and get back to us once you have it all figured out for yourself.

I'm reading CNN right now, claiming "Then, Crooks drove his Hyundai Sonata about an hour north, joining thousands of people from around the region who flocked to Trump's rally in Butler, Pennsylvania."

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/15/us/thomas-crooks-trump-rally-shooting-invs/index.html

A Hyundai Sonata is not a van. It looks nothing like a van, including the video of the van supposedly searched by police that allegedly contained explosives, here:

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6358426189112

There, big guy uber genius, I just conducted 5 minutes of research and yet again found another glaring hole in the "official" story.
GuerrillaPack
So Crooks drove a Hyundai Sonata and a van to the rally, but needed a bike too. Needed three different vehicles.

Wow, I love believing whatever the criminals in the FBI and the criminal commie Lamestream media tells me to believe.

Anyone who would dare question them is "an uber dense Dumbass"!!!
GuerrillaPack
Here's a working theory....I bet that van didn't even belong to Crooks and/or he didn't drive it there.

And he didn't actually make any of the alleged explosive devices that were allegedly found in it.

It was possibly driven there by one of the people working with Crooks (his CIA/FBI handler, etc) and used to frame him.
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

A MUST SEE....

Body-cam video of SS and/or LEOs discussing various things on the roof standing right by Crooks' dead body shortly after he was killed. They are discussing how they all got the photo(s) of Crooks sent to their phones (of Crooks "walking away from his bike and with a backpack"), that was taken and sent by a Beaver County Sniper Team (Pennsylvania) sniper who spotted Crooks near the building.

Of special note in this video, one of the guys says that the sniper (named "Greg", as said in the video) who took that photo of Crooks was at that time located in an open window in a building adjacent to the building Crooks was on, that looks like it is only about 25-30 yards away, with a clear line of sight to where Crooks was laying on the building....and you can see the open window in this video.

Did they not have a SS/LEO sniper stationed at that window the entire time? I guess not. Because if someone was at that window the entire time, of course there is no missing Crooks and he easily gets taken out.

And so are we to believe that Crooks just rides up to this rally on a bike with that rifle slung over his back? Was it short enough (or collapsible?) that it could fit in his backpack and be concealed? In this report, they speculate that Crooks probably hid/stashed his rifle "behind the AC unit" beside the building, because hiding it in the backpack would likely have required disassembling and reassembling the rifle.

https://instagr.am/p/C9yFEp9BcTQ

Why in the world did the SS allow Mr. Trump to go on stage? This just reeks and my gut tells me something bigger is at work here.
GuerrillaPack
Discussion/analysis of the LEO body cam video of the SS and LEOs/snipers talking on the roof right beside Crooks' body:

GuerrillaPack
Director Wray of the FBI claims that they "recovered 8 cartridges" from on the roof where Crooks was, insinuating that Crooks took 8 shots.

grantwolf
I'm glad that GP is researching this, so that we don't have to. He got to the bottom of Sandy Hook, I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of this.
Gulfstream4
grantwolf said:

I'm glad that GP is researching this, so that we don't have to. He got to the bottom of Sandy Hook, I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of this.

If you'll be patient MSNBC will tell you what to think. Marching orders should come out soon.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

One thing for sure is that we aren't going to get the truth by unquestionably believing the "official" narrative that the Establishment media gives us -- whether it's on the JFK assassination, 9/11, covid, etc.

The JFK assassination is the perfect analogy to this attempted assassination of Trump. Anyone who believes the official story on the JFK assassination is insane, or simply hasn't done any research on it at all. And it doesn't take much effort and digging -- just a basic level of skepticism, such as seeing that the kill shot to JFK came from in front of him. Then once you do a little more digging, you can find many eyewitnesses who saw and heard the shots that came from the area of the grassy knoll, and many other problems with the official story. And once you realize that Oswald was a patsy and there has been this massive cover-up, the only conclusion is that the FBI, CIA, the leadership of Congress and both parties, and 99% of the Establishment media are totally corrupt and criminal organizations -- who are capable of virtually any crime you can think of.

Yes, the CIA and FBI and the "Deep State" within the Federal Government are capable of murdering a U.S. President. The JFK assassination proves this, just from the incontrovertible fact that the CIA/FBI/Feds were complicit in the cover-up of the truth, and allowing the true assassins to get away with it. And knowing that, is it really that "far-fetched", for example, to believe that this "Deep State" could kill "regular" American citizens in acts of terrorism in "false flag" attacks (framing foreign nations, for instance), in order to start wars?....or carrying out mass shootings in order to push for gun control and disarming the American people?
Werewolf
Makes you wanna go hmmmmm.
Werewolf
May have been posted before. Looks like SS Agents simply needed to look out their window to the roof area the kid was on. Oh that's right, he was the patsy.

grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

One thing for sure is that we aren't going to get the truth by unquestionably believing the "official" narrative that the Establishment media gives us -- whether it's on the JFK assassination, 9/11, covid, etc.

You are incredibly skeptical of anything that comes from official sources, and not at all skeptical of information coming from anonymous youtubers and ticktockers. I'd recommend even higher levels of skepticism from these sources.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

You are incredibly skeptical of anything that comes from official sources, and not at all skeptical of information coming from anonymous youtubers and ticktockers. I'd recommend even higher levels of skepticism from these sources.
When a so-called "conspiracy theorist" searches "the internet", they can find EVERY opinion out there on every issue. So they are required to exercise skepticism and critical thinking, because they are having to decide what is true based on at least 2, but often 3/4/5 or more different views on any issue.

In contrast, Leftists and others who just blindly trust the Leftist Establishment Lamestream media hardly ever consider a 2nd opinion on the major issues. They are just spoon fed one view on any issue, and blindly believe it, exercising no skepticism whatsoever.

The truth about anything is always determined based on evidence and logic. Not what source it came from. I don't care whether it's someone anonymous on the internet presenting an argument, Alex Jones at Infowars, or whether it's known people at CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS. All are held to the same standard of having to present arguments that are based in fact and logic.

The Left seems to be in a cult where they only trust their Leftist sources in order to tell them what is "true", and they ignore reality, evidence, and logic -- where WHATEVER their Leftist overlords tell them to believe is "unquestionable truth".
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

The truth about anything is always determined based on evidence and logic.
I think you've proven that these aren't tenets of your mindset in the Flat Earth thread.
Travlnwolf
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

I'm skeptical of all sources, and that's not a good thing. But the official sources have earned my skepticism.

They repeatedly claimed that Biden is competent and sharp when he clearly is in severe decline. They continue to claim he is competent to serve despite significant evidence to the contrary.

They ginned up false Russian collusion narratives that aided the Russians in their campaign to divide the public. They were willing accomplices in the Russian campaign because it advanced their political agenda while claiming that Trump was the one colluding. Amazing. .

They ginned up charges in Manhattan that were 100% political. This should frighten all Americans, especially my friends who warned about governmental power in the 80s, but sadly it doesn't.

This occurred in full view of a press that no longer pretends to be objective.

I agree with Biden that we're at an inflection point.But I disagree that the party that just discarded the primary results, who has lied about Biden's health, who uses the government against their enemies is capable of saving it.

Instead of closing with "God bless America, he should've said "God help us all."
CoachCase
Travlnwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

I'm skeptical of all sources, and that's not a good thing. But the official sources have earned my skepticism.

They repeatedly claimed that Biden is competent and sharp when he clearly is in severe decline. They continue to claim he is competent to serve despite significant evidence to the contrary.

They ginned up false Russian collusion narratives that aided the Russians in their campaign to divide the public. They were willing accomplices in the Russian campaign because it advanced their political agenda while claiming that Trump was the one colluding. Amazing. .

They ginned up charges in Manhattan that were 100% political. This should frighten all Americans, especially my friends who warned about governmental power in the 80s, but sadly it doesn't.

I agree with Biden that we're at an inflection point.But I disagree that the party that just discarded the primary results, who has lied about Biden's health, who uses the government against their enemies is capable of saving it.

Instead of closing with "God bless America, he should've said "God help us all."

Well said! Agree on all of your points!
Gulfstream4
Travlnwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Nailed it
GuerrillaPack
Wray says that Crooks did not use a ladder to clime on the building, but rather climbed on top of "mechanical equipment beside the building" and "climbed up piping" to reach the roof:

https://instagr.am/p/C90pgDwOhzs
SmaptyWolf
Travlnwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Who is "they"? You've accepted as given a massive conspiracy of all of law enforcement, the court system, the CIA, etc (all of whom are traditionally very conservative), all to avoid the painful alternative... that Trump is just a massive crook.

I get it, people will believe literally anything to avoid admitting that they were conned.
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Travlnwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Who is "they"? You've accepted as given a massive conspiracy of all of law enforcement, the court system, the CIA, etc (all of whom are traditionally very conservative), all to avoid the painful alternative... that Trump is just a massive crook.

I get it, people will believe literally anything to avoid admitting that they were conned.

The fbi stopped hiring actual cops long ago and prioritized the hiring of left wing majority college grads who can't investigate their way out of a paper bag. The vaunted halls of quantico are not the same as they were 30 years ago.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

The ultimate projection. Everything the communist Left believes is a lie. Only question is whether each particular leftist is still being conned and duped by their Marxist overlords, or just knowingly parrots and promotes the lies.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Travlnwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack
Newly released video taken by rally goer of when Crooks opens fire, including a part where you can see Crooks turn his rifle towards those taking the video:

grantwolf
That is some **** video right there. Looks like a few other more calm video takers around that person.
packgrad
Wolfpack8602
packgrad said:

Anything to distract from the massive failure from a DEI hire.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.