Trump Assassination Attempt

88,497 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here is Erik Prince talking with Shawn Ryan. Both former Navy Seals and Prince was the founder of Blackwater who supplied private military contractors to protect people everywhere. He talks about the assassination for about the first 40 minutes. Very informative

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-BvXGGNH_M
GuerrillaPack
Face the reality communist libtards...

This attempted assassination of Trump was one million times more egregious and more of an "attack on democracy" than the January 6th tour of the Capitol by peaceful American patriots. Your boy Crooks actually murdered a man and critically injured two others. Meanwhile, the January 6th patriots didn't hurt anyone, and actually had one of their own murdered by the police.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Meanwhile, the January 6th patriots didn't hurt anyone, and actually had one of their own murdered by the police.
Defund the police?
DrummerboyWolf
Florida Representative Cory Mills is going to conduct a parallel investigation into the Trump Assassination after Speaker Johnson named a task force without Mills and Rep. Eli Crane who are both snipers. It's how Washington works and why it's dysfunctional.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/former-sniper-rep-cory-mills-conduct-parallel-independent/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=former-sniper-rep-cory-mills-conduct-parallel-independent
Werewolf
Clayton with redacted, streaming podcaster now.. commentary regarding trump assassination t attempt. He's awake

https://rumble.com/v58vlg5-redacted-w-stunning-new-details-in-trump-assassination-plot-water-tower-and.html
grantwolf
Werewolf said:

Clayton with redacted, streaming podcaster now.. commentary regarding trump assassination t attempt. He's awake

https://rumble.com/v58vlg5-redacted-w-stunning-new-details-in-trump-assassination-plot-water-tower-and.html
LOL, you'll forgive me if I don't bother watching a video from someone selling "vaccine antidotes".
DrummerboyWolf
"EXCLUSIVE: A Secret Service counter sniper sent an email Monday night to the entire Uniformed Division (not agents) saying he will not stop speaking out until "5 high-level supervisors (1 down) are either fired or removed from their current positions." The counter sniper also said the agency "SHOULD expect another assassination attempt" before November and complained that he is no longer proud to be a USSS counter sniper after leadership failed the officers at the Trump rally in Butler on 7/13. "

New reporting from Susan Crabtree.

DrummerboyWolf
Something else from Susan Crabtree of Real Clear Politics. The interim director was responsible for denying resources to the Trump campaign. He is testifying today to the Senate and I believe he is being raked over the coals.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/07/30/acting_secret_service_chief_played_key_role_in_limiting_resources_for_trump_151352.html
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

"EXCLUSIVE: A Secret Service counter sniper sent an email Monday night to the entire Uniformed Division (not agents) saying he will not stop speaking out until "5 high-level supervisors (1 down) are either fired or removed from their current positions." The counter sniper also said the agency "SHOULD expect another assassination attempt" before November and complained that he is no longer proud to be a USSS counter sniper after leadership failed the officers at the Trump rally in Butler on 7/13. "

New reporting from Susan Crabtree.

Whoa
GuerrillaPack
This was uploaded a few weeks ago and some may have already seen it, but I'm just now seeing this video of the aftermath just moments after the shooting, from just in front of where a couple of the people in the crowd were shot. You can see one person being carried away by police.

What's still amazing to me is how the people in the crowd were not more freaked out, and you hardly see anyone trying to exit the stands, much less a stampede of people running away from the area of the stage where Trump was speaking.

GuerrillaPack
Senator Cruz gets tough with arrogant acting SS director who is refusing to answer direct questions.

GuerrillaPack
This could be big...

Senator Josh Hawley reveals in questioning that a whistleblower told him that a local law enforcement sniper was supposed to be stationed on the roof where Crooks shot from, but abandoned his station on the roof because "it was too hot that day (temperature)"!! Then the Acting Secret Service Director replies "Senator I have heard that as well"!!

But I also wonder if this could be the Secret Service trying to deflect from their culpability, and throw the local Pennsylvania snipers under the bus with a false allegation.

BigBarryWood
GuerrillaPack said:

Senator Cruz gets tough with arrogant acting SS director who is refusing to answer direct questions.

Don't think the video shows what the post seems to portray it showing. Nothing damning in that other than Cruz kinda being an ass.
GuerrillaPack
BigBarryWood said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Don't think the video shows what the post seems to portray it showing. Nothing damning in that other than Cruz kinda being an ass.
I portrays what I described....that the director was very arrogant (as if he knows he is above the law and accountability), and was being very evasive and refusing to answer Cruz's direct questions.
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

This could be big...

Senator Josh Hawley reveals in questioning that a whistleblower told him that a local law enforcement sniper was supposed to be stationed on the roof where Crooks shot from, but abandoned his station on the roof because "it was too hot that day (temperature)"!! Then the Acting Secret Service Director replies "Senator I have heard that as well"!!

But I also wonder if this could be the Secret Service trying to deflect from their culpability, and throw the local Pennsylvania snipers under the bus with a false allegation.

"Just fire somebody to hold them accountable". Hawley shows he has no interest in actually fixing the problem. Neither does Cruz l. They just want a pound of flesh to show the masses. They do t care about fixing the process that actually almost killed Trump.
Wolfpack8602
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This could be big...

"Just fire somebody to hold them accountable". Hawley shows he has no interest in actually fixing the problem. Neither does Cruz l. They just want a pound of flesh to show the masses. They do t care about fixing the process that actually almost killed Trump.

Wouldn't step 1 be firing the person or people in charge of the planning that failed miserably? No one in charge of planning security that day should ever have a hand in planning another event.
hokiewolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This could be big...

Wouldn't step 1 be firing the person or people in charge of the planning that failed miserably? No one in charge of planning security that day should ever have a hand in planning another event.
No, just because someone made a mistake doesn't mean that the next person is more qualified because they have yet to make that mistake.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Of course Hawley wants a proper determination of who was at fault, and then those person(s) responsible for the failures fired. Not just "anybody".

It's been almost two and a half weeks since the assassination attempt. That is more than enough time for an investigation and determination to find out the person(s) at fault. And yet, the Secret Service has not fired anyone. They are dragging their feet, and not actually trying to determine who was at fault. That is the point Hawley is making.

How confident are you that ANYONE will eventually be held accountable and fired form the Secret Service over this failure? I bet there's a good chance that not one person is fired.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfpack8602
hokiewolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This could be big...

No, just because someone made a mistake doesn't mean that the next person is more qualified because they have yet to make that mistake.

So they deserve to keep their job after they failed at protecting the president? The guy was able to get 8 shots off from a building 150 yards away and no one should be held accountable? Not to mention he was on their radar well before that and still was able to shoot 8 times.
packgrad
Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This could be big...

So they deserve to keep their job after they failed at protecting the president? The guy was able to get 8 shots off from a building 150 yards away and no one should be held accountable? Not to mention he was on their radar well before that and still was able to shoot 8 times.

It's common sense that heads should roll for this colossal failure of the SS. Hokie just wants attention.
hokiewolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This could be big...

I'm more worried about the process that led to the failed and not the title/position that one person had during the failure. Hope that makes sense.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This could be big...

It's common sense that heads should roll for this colossal failure of the SS. Hokie just wants attention.
No, I'd like to know all the failure points that happened and that they are changed or fixed. If that means firing or demoting someone fixes the problem then great! I just don't think that's ever 100% fixed a problem though, and this is something that needs 100% fixing or as close to it.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-GIUJ2uTTh

If Crooks can be seen scampering around on the roof this easily from this low of a vantage point looking at the building from the position of near the stage where Trump was speaking, how in the hell was SOMEONE with the Secret Service or the local Pennsylvania sniper team (eg, those guys on the roofs of the red buildings behind Trump) not able to see Crooks up there???

Surely they would have been able to see him WITH THE GUN IN HIS HANDS TOO, since they were at a higher vantage point.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Analysis of the newly released video of the view of Crooks scampering around on the roof from the vantage point of one of the shooting victims:

Bockwinkle
I love how being willfully ignorant at best and treasonous at worst is now "a process".
El Lobo Loco
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This could be big...

No, I'd like to know all the failure points that happened and that they are changed or fixed. If that means firing or demoting someone fixes the problem then great! I just don't think that's ever 100% fixed a problem though, and this is something that needs 100% fixing or as close to it.

I'm not sure that anyone here said that firing the idiots who were supposed to have planned security for the event was the only action needed, but I'm pretty sure it needs to be part of that 100% solution you're looking for.
Gulfstream4
Bockwinkle said:

I love how being willfully ignorant at best and treasonous at worst is now "a process".

The person found responsible for allowing Crooks to take the shot will get suicided. A couple others will get "fired", with a golden parachute, and told to never talk about it. Investigation complete and all problems solved!
Ncsufist
Here's a novel approach. Get rid of the ses employees in the law enforcement departments of the federal government. Promote actual cops instead of dumbasses that look good on paper.
hokiewolf
That's what I'm arguing. That's not what Hawley and Cruz were angling for.
El Lobo Loco
Your previous post certainly seems to leave open the possibility of no firings or demotions.
GuerrillaPack
Discussion of the email from a 20-year veteran counter sniper in the Secret Service blasting the leadership of the Secret Service. The new acting SS director acknowledges in his testimony before the US Senate that the email is legitimate (video of that testimony included in this video):

hokiewolf
Well, the director is gone, but there's a difference between a bad procedure and choosing not to follow it. If the procedure is bad, then the responsibility falls on who created it. If it was ignored, then it's at the fault of those who made that choice. Either way, I don't think you can dismiss people until the investigation is completed. Otherwise you loose cooperation of those who are employed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.