Trump Assassination Attempt

88,521 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
MoCoWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

From what I'm seeing on social media as well as hearing from people I've talked to "in real life", there is a sizeable portion of the Leftist-Democrat public who believe that this was a "fake" assassination attempt, "staged by Trump".

Wait...I thought commie Leftist libtards didn't believe in "conspiracy theories".

I don't think we believe that you talk to people in real life. Evidence? You had to put "in real life" in quotes.
GuerrillaPack
MoCoWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

From what I'm seeing on social media as well as hearing from people I've talked to "in real life", there is a sizeable portion of the Leftist-Democrat public who believe that this was a "fake" assassination attempt, "staged by Trump".

Wait...I thought commie Leftist libtards didn't believe in "conspiracy theories".

I don't think we believe that you talk to people in real life. Evidence? You had to put "in real life" in quotes.
Believe whatever you want.

Also, by the way, I've yet to see any of the board resident Leftists here condemn the attempted assassination of Trump.

Very telling. Of course, knowing how deranged and fanatical Leftists are to their Satanic communist agenda, this is no shock to me. I would estimate that probably 90% of them are disappointed that the assassin missed and didn't murder Trump....if you could get them to be honest.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolf5
Didn't realize it needed to be said everyone (regardless of party) condemns the attempting of killing anyone, especially political leaders, in this country. That kid shouldn't have shot at former President Trump.
Bockwinkle
"I didn't realize they gender swapped the 3 Stooges"

"If she was any lower on him, he'd have to pay her hush money"
jkpackfan
Such class

wolf howl
jkpackfan said:

Such class

Totally classless and not at all surprising. Unfortunately morals in this country (and abroad) are at an all time low so it's fine to just wish death on other people, encouraged even if you're in the media/entertainment business.
MoCoWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Believe whatever you want.

Also, by the way, I've yet to see any of the board resident Leftists here condemn the attempted assassination of Trump.

Very telling. Of course, knowing how deranged and fanatical Leftists are to their Satanic communist agenda, this is no shock to me. I would estimate that probably 90% of them are disappointed that the assassin missed and didn't murder Trump....if you could get them to be honest.

I would not call myself a "leftist" but I would hope everyone would condemn it. I doubt anyone on here is actually disappointed that the tragedy was avoided
GuerrillaPack
wolf howl said:

Totally classless and not at all surprising. Unfortunately morals in this country (and abroad) are at an all time low so it's fine to just wish death on other people, encouraged even if you're in the media/entertainment business.
Leftists have no morality or ethics. They've been fanatically WORSHIPPING being able to mass murder millions of unborn children for the last 50 years, calling it a "sacred right" to be able to do so. And over the last 15-20 years they've descended into further and further depravity, first with endorsement of the Sodomite agenda and each new "installment" of the LGBTQ2+ agenda that comes down the pipe from their Marxist overlords -- 70 genders, drag queen story time for school children, and not too long into the future overt normalization and decriminalization of pedophilia (calling them MAPs or "minor attracted persons").
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

Such class

Crazy. Good thing I don't anything about this band or whatever they are.
Bockwinkle
flylike44
jkpackfan said:

Such class

Just another example of how, based on the last ten years, they don't hesitate making vile comments like this one because they know that this kind of speech directed at DT is accepted and encouraged by the left from the top down. It's encouraged and celebrated. The only reason that congressional staffer was fired was for optics. She knew she had the green light, she just picked an innopportune moment to run her mouth.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

wolf howl said:

Leftists have no morality or ethics. They've been fanatically WORSHIPPING being able to mass murder millions of unborn children for the last 50 years, calling it a "sacred right" to be able to do so. And over the last 15-20 years they've descended into further and further depravity, first with endorsement of the Sodomite agenda and each new "installment" of the LGBTQ2+ agenda that comes down the pipe from their Marxist overlords -- 70 genders, drag queen story time for school children, and not too long into the future overt normalization and decriminalization of pedophilia (calling them MAPs or "minor attracted persons").
Hey look, Marxist overlords and 70 genders! Get some new material, JFC.
Bockwinkle
Laptop at Quantico for investigation.

I think I'd have more confidence if they gave it to the Hunter Biden laptop guy.
DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

Any roof within 1000 yards of that stage should have been secured much less 150-200 yards away. That's a very close in range when you're shooting a scoped rifle. It did look like local PD counter sniper scoped him out before he ever pulled the trigger and after he fired 8 rounds or whatever it turns out he did, was neutralized.

The interview from a guy that attended a similar rally 4 years ago talking about how many snipers on every rooftop there was and then he immediately noticed this time the lack of overtop coverage, concerning to say the least.
To be fair, 4 years ago, Trump was POTUS and the SS detail would be much larger.

There are no excuses for somebody being able to get that close and elevated. Heads have to roll on this. I think Bongino said that there was only one SS agent from his regular detail there on Saturday. I think he said the guy's name was Kern and he is usually the Special Agent in Charge of that detail. I will see if I can find that and post it.
Here is the story I was referring to. It's not from Bongino but from Susan Crabtree who I think works with Politico but not sure on that.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1812547400596435424.html

"New info from a source in the Secret Service community Trump's usual protective Secret Service detail was worked so hard (working 7 days a week with no days off) that many of agents assigned Saturday were temporary replacements from different field offices.

This is not the usual protocol for sitting presidents and vice presidents but "typical" for former presidents, (although no former presidents have run again in modern history.)

"Trump has a permanent detail, however it's much smaller in the amount of bodies," the source said. "His detail has been worked so hard with all the travel that they're working 7 days a week with shift changes. so HQ sends in temp agents to supplement - not a good scenario. Mission Failure, IMHO."

(cont.) I'm told the only permanent agent from trump's detail during the rally was SAIC (Special Agent In Charge) Kern, two sources within the Secret Service community told me. All others were temps. Pittsburgh USSS Field Office had a Jill Biden visit and designated a lot of resources to her, the source said. Also - the advance work only occurred one-day beforehand bc of a lack of resources."

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Packfan89
It's because whatever the left says is meant to taken as a metaphor. Whatever the right says will be interpreted literally.
ncsupack1
Packfan89 said:

It's because whatever the left says is meant to taken as a metaphor. Whatever the right says will be interpreted literally.
Well put.
PackProwl63
The Left wing media and Clinton's Obama's Soros and Pelosi and Biden better take notice they are messing with the One True God (Father -Son -Holy Spirit ) ! He alone allows Presidents to rise and fall. That being said I don't know who God will allow to be President of America in November.
MoCoWolf
PackProwl63 said:

The Left wing media and Clinton's Obama's Soros and Pelosi and Biden better take notice they are messing with the One True God (Father -Son -Holy Spirit ) ! He alone allows Presidents to rise and fall. That being said I don't know who God will allow to be President of America in November.

Have you met GP? You guys would be fast friends…
DrummerboyWolf
Just saw an update on the other two gentleman who were shot Saturday. I believe their condition has been upgraded from critical to stable. Hopefully they continue to improve. I have no idea what their injuries are.
Werewolf
"They're scared yall, they're scared. If it ainn't obvious now, yall blind".
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
"It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, That's how winning is done"

GuerrillaPack
MoCoWolf said:

PackProwl63 said:

Yes, I actually believe in God. Unlike the communist Left who are my main haters and opponents here on these boards, who clearly hate God and go the way of Satan.
MoCoWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

PackProwl63 said:

Yes, I actually believe in God. Unlike the communist Left who are my main haters and opponents here on these boards, who clearly hate God and go the way of Satan.

Where I would take issue is I'm pretty sure God doesn't care who is President of the US.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle
Werewolf said:

Sucks when your one trick pony doesn't work anymore.
Werewolf
What's the possibility of a 2nd assassin; a professional at 500 yards that was taken out? Just ask'n.
DrummerboyWolf
MoCoWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

PackProwl63 said:

Where I would take issue is I'm pretty sure God doesn't care who is President of the US.
The irony and ignorance in this statement is blaring. First off this nation was founded with God being the central part of that founding. God is mentioned 4 times in the Declaration of Independence. If you don't think The Protection of Divine Providence was in action on Saturday where Trump came within an inch of being dead, then you are sorely mistaken. If God didn't care who was President, then Donald Trump would be dead.
PackProwl63
Just go read Daniel chapter 4 and tell me God doesn't CARE!
Daniel is telling about the End Times of the world. And it's happening right before our eyes-watch Europe and Israel!
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Alex Soros telegraphing the offer early.

GuerrillaPack
Did this beta soyboy commie really "act alone"?

Is this guy on the autism spectrum?

Werewolf
DEI!
Packchem91
DrummerboyWolf said:

MoCoWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

PackProwl63 said:

The irony and ignorance in this statement is blaring. First off this nation was founded with God being the central part of that founding. God is mentioned 4 times in the Declaration of Independence. If you don't think The Protection of Divine Providence was in action on Saturday where Trump came within an inch of being dead, then you are sorely mistaken. If God didn't care who was President, then Donald Trump would be dead.

I'm sorry, but Lol. You sound like one of the Pharisees up here saying God protects Trump just so he could be a POTUS again. Let me know what church you go to - because I'll be avoiding it

As my pastor says, God don't care if you are a republican or democrat. And considering none of that was around when His son was here, I'm gonna go with my perspective here over yours
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

I'm sorry, but Lol. You sound like one of the Pharisees up here saying God protects Trump just so he could be a POTUS again. Let me know what church you go to - because I'll be avoiding it

As my pastor says, God don't care if you are a republican or democrat. And considering none of that was around when His son was here, I'm gonna go with my perspective here over yours
Right...God "doesn't care" if you support the despicable political party that cheerleads the mass murder of millions of unborn children, and promotes Sodomite LGBTQ abomination upon the world.
Werewolf
The kid on the roof at 150 yds is way too easy. Stay tuned.
Oldsouljer
wolf howl said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

wolf howl said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packofwolves said:

Watch the reaction of the two counter snipers when the shooter starts firing. Appears 3 shots fired by shooter before being taken out?

reporrts now say local law enforcement was trying to engage the shooter before he shot.....so may be that he was not exposed on roof until he tried to fire off some rushed shots and SS took him as soon as his head popped up
The fact the SS allowed access to roofs with direct line of sight angles to the stage is beyond a colossal failure. I guess the US Secret Service boss being a DEI hire from freaking Pepsi doesn't help out a lot here huh? And how does Trump have 3 women SHORTER than him on his detail? Any women tbh is too many but THREE? JFC.
from what i am readind/hearing the building was considered outside the permiter so local pd was responsible....lack of proper protection for certain events provided has been something that people have been speaking about for a while
Any roof within 1000 yards of that stage should have been secured much less 150-200 yards away. That's a very close in range when you're shooting a scoped rifle. It did look like local PD counter sniper scoped him out before he ever pulled the trigger and after he fired 8 rounds or whatever it turns out he did, was neutralized.

The interview from a guy that attended a similar rally 4 years ago talking about how many snipers on every rooftop there was and then he immediately noticed this time the lack of overtop coverage, concerning to say the least.
Yep, that's an easy shot with just iron sights.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.