Trump Assassination Attempt

88,484 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
An Open Letter to President Joseph Biden from Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army, Ret.)
July 19, 2024

Dear Mr. President:

America is still in shock from that moment on Saturday that an assassin's bullet wounded former President Donald Trump during his presidential campaign rally. Only by the grace of God was his life spared.

Within hours of that near-tragedy, you twice spoke to the nation and declared that political violence was "one reason we have to unite this country." Those are laudable sentiments, but Mr. President, a few words cannot and will not undo your statements and actions over the past three and a half years that have not united Americans, but have divided us. You have not just criticized, but demonized your opponent and the millions of Americans who support him.

Americans remember that on September 1, 2022, you launched an all-out rhetorical attack against millions of citizens who support President Trump. In front of a blood-red background, and flanked by U.S. Marines as visual enforcers, you shouted that "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic." You shouted that "MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people."

In your November 3, 2022 speech just before the 2022 midterm elections, you again sought to divide the American people, accusing Republicans of fueling a "dangerous rise in political violence and voter intimidation over the past two years." You claimed that "democracy is on the ballot," as if the millions of Americans who returned control of the House of Representatives to Republicans the next week opposed democracy. Your State of the Union speech was even worse.

You have made this kind of inflammatory rhetoric a centerpiece of your campaign, and just days before the assassination attempt, you stated that "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye."

I commend you for your decision finally to provide Secret Service protection for Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. in his campaign for President in the aftermath of the shooting Saturday. I had called for this protection to be given last August. The nation has already suffered through the assassination of Mr. Kennedy's father and uncle. It was unconscionable that Mr. Kennedy has not been protected until now. Yet, this was a good first step.

Mr. President, your call for unity is laudable. And, I take you at your word. However, if you really wish to "unite this country," there are several meaningful policy actions you can take to prove it. I suggest you end your verbal and governmental assault on your political opponents by taking the following steps.

Yesterday, the federal district court judge presiding over the trial of Donald Trump in Florida dismissed that indictment because "Special Counsel" Jack Smith had no lawful authority to act as a prosecutor. You could undo some of the damage done by his appointment by your Attorney General, by admitting his appointment was unlawful and ordering General Garland to terminate it, as well as both federal prosecutions against President Trump. The outcome of the 2024 Presidential election should be decided at the ballot box, not in a criminal court.
I urge you to order your Department of Justice to announce publicly that it will not pursue its plan to resist, but rather will follow, the Supreme Court's ruling in Fischer v. United States, and stop using the Sarbanes-Oxley anti-shredding laws against January 6 protestors. Your Administration has claimed that the protest that day was an insurrection, but not a single American was charged with the federal crime of insurrection. Rather, that Department instead misused the Sarbanes-Oxley anti-document-shredding law to impose its longer prison terms on January 6 protestors, and this abuse must end.
I ask you to order your Attorney General, Merrick Garland, to stop using FACE Act prosecutions to imprison opponents of abortion who peacefully pray and protest outside abortion mills. Also, it would help end the climate of fear you have created if you would order the FBI to end raids on the homes of political protestors.
I ask you to call off your political allies like Project 65 that literally is seeking to destroy the ability of America's conservative Republican attorneys to make a living at their chosen profession because you disagree with their effort to ensure we have free and fair elections. Let legal giants like John Eastman and other attorneys who have advised President Trump go back to practicing law, rather than spending their life savings on legal fees to defend their right to make arguments in court that you wish to silence.
I urge you to stop using the power of government to threaten social media companies into suppressing speech you find critical of your policies. End your Censorship Enterprise once and for all. Let all Americans freely express themselves on social media and elsewhere. You cannot unite a country while censoring the speech of half of its people.
Many of your departments and agencies routinely exceeded their statutory authority. I ask you to order the ATF to withdraw its regulation defining anyone who sells or repairs even one firearm for profit to be "engaged in the business" of dealing in firearms. This regulation risks ensnaring those who repair one gun for a friend, or who buy or sell one or two firearms, in a web of draconian federal regulation. This regulation has already been enjoined by a federal judge, but it needs to be withdrawn completely.
I urge you to order Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona to withdraw regulations directing schools to facilitate children engaging in gender transition, while keeping this information secret from parents. It is difficult to unite a nation while undermining the family by pitting children against their parents.
Please repeal all your Administration's actions to throw open our borders and burden America's taxpayers with the costs of millions of those you once correctly described as "illegal immigrants." A good first step could be to drop your suit against Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for placing barriers in the Rio Grande, doing the job you and your Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas have refused to do.
This would be the time to cancel all DEI directives. Stop dividing Americans by sex, skin color, and ethnicity. Stop federal agencies from discriminating based on pigmentation instead of rewarding merit and performance.
I urge you to withdraw Executive Order 14019, which requires each federal agency to work to register voters to tilt the election in your favor.

Finally, returning to the topic of the near-assassination of former President Trump last Saturday, the American People do not trust an investigation of security failures by the Department of Homeland security being conducted by the FBI and your Justice Department. I suggest that you instead appoint a panel of three state attorneys general, two of whom should be Republicans, and grant them full authority to investigate the events of that day.

Mr. President, you cannot unite a country when you have declared war upon half of its citizens, weaponizing your government to silence and imprison your political opponents. In brief, I urge you to demilitarize not just your rhetoric, but also your policies. Should you continue these divisive policies, paradoxically, you will accomplish the unification of Americans but it will be Americans unifying in opposition to both you and your Administration.

Respectfully,

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army, ret.)
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

An Open Letter to President Joseph Biden from Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army, Ret.)
July 19, 2024

Dear Mr. President:

America is still in shock from that moment on Saturday that an assassin's bullet wounded former President Donald Trump during his presidential campaign rally. Only by the grace of God was his life spared.

Within hours of that near-tragedy, you twice spoke to the nation and declared that political violence was "one reason we have to unite this country." Those are laudable sentiments, but Mr. President, a few words cannot and will not undo your statements and actions over the past three and a half years that have not united Americans, but have divided us. You have not just criticized, but demonized your opponent and the millions of Americans who support him.

Americans remember that on September 1, 2022, you launched an all-out rhetorical attack against millions of citizens who support President Trump. In front of a blood-red background, and flanked by U.S. Marines as visual enforcers, you shouted that "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic." You shouted that "MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people."

In your November 3, 2022 speech just before the 2022 midterm elections, you again sought to divide the American people, accusing Republicans of fueling a "dangerous rise in political violence and voter intimidation over the past two years." You claimed that "democracy is on the ballot," as if the millions of Americans who returned control of the House of Representatives to Republicans the next week opposed democracy. Your State of the Union speech was even worse.

You have made this kind of inflammatory rhetoric a centerpiece of your campaign, and just days before the assassination attempt, you stated that "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye."

I commend you for your decision finally to provide Secret Service protection for Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. in his campaign for President in the aftermath of the shooting Saturday. I had called for this protection to be given last August. The nation has already suffered through the assassination of Mr. Kennedy's father and uncle. It was unconscionable that Mr. Kennedy has not been protected until now. Yet, this was a good first step.

Mr. President, your call for unity is laudable. And, I take you at your word. However, if you really wish to "unite this country," there are several meaningful policy actions you can take to prove it. I suggest you end your verbal and governmental assault on your political opponents by taking the following steps.

Yesterday, the federal district court judge presiding over the trial of Donald Trump in Florida dismissed that indictment because "Special Counsel" Jack Smith had no lawful authority to act as a prosecutor. You could undo some of the damage done by his appointment by your Attorney General, by admitting his appointment was unlawful and ordering General Garland to terminate it, as well as both federal prosecutions against President Trump. The outcome of the 2024 Presidential election should be decided at the ballot box, not in a criminal court.
I urge you to order your Department of Justice to announce publicly that it will not pursue its plan to resist, but rather will follow, the Supreme Court's ruling in Fischer v. United States, and stop using the Sarbanes-Oxley anti-shredding laws against January 6 protestors. Your Administration has claimed that the protest that day was an insurrection, but not a single American was charged with the federal crime of insurrection. Rather, that Department instead misused the Sarbanes-Oxley anti-document-shredding law to impose its longer prison terms on January 6 protestors, and this abuse must end.
I ask you to order your Attorney General, Merrick Garland, to stop using FACE Act prosecutions to imprison opponents of abortion who peacefully pray and protest outside abortion mills. Also, it would help end the climate of fear you have created if you would order the FBI to end raids on the homes of political protestors.
I ask you to call off your political allies like Project 65 that literally is seeking to destroy the ability of America's conservative Republican attorneys to make a living at their chosen profession because you disagree with their effort to ensure we have free and fair elections. Let legal giants like John Eastman and other attorneys who have advised President Trump go back to practicing law, rather than spending their life savings on legal fees to defend their right to make arguments in court that you wish to silence.
I urge you to stop using the power of government to threaten social media companies into suppressing speech you find critical of your policies. End your Censorship Enterprise once and for all. Let all Americans freely express themselves on social media and elsewhere. You cannot unite a country while censoring the speech of half of its people.
Many of your departments and agencies routinely exceeded their statutory authority. I ask you to order the ATF to withdraw its regulation defining anyone who sells or repairs even one firearm for profit to be "engaged in the business" of dealing in firearms. This regulation risks ensnaring those who repair one gun for a friend, or who buy or sell one or two firearms, in a web of draconian federal regulation. This regulation has already been enjoined by a federal judge, but it needs to be withdrawn completely.
I urge you to order Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona to withdraw regulations directing schools to facilitate children engaging in gender transition, while keeping this information secret from parents. It is difficult to unite a nation while undermining the family by pitting children against their parents.
Please repeal all your Administration's actions to throw open our borders and burden America's taxpayers with the costs of millions of those you once correctly described as "illegal immigrants." A good first step could be to drop your suit against Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for placing barriers in the Rio Grande, doing the job you and your Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas have refused to do.
This would be the time to cancel all DEI directives. Stop dividing Americans by sex, skin color, and ethnicity. Stop federal agencies from discriminating based on pigmentation instead of rewarding merit and performance.
I urge you to withdraw Executive Order 14019, which requires each federal agency to work to register voters to tilt the election in your favor.

Finally, returning to the topic of the near-assassination of former President Trump last Saturday, the American People do not trust an investigation of security failures by the Department of Homeland security being conducted by the FBI and your Justice Department. I suggest that you instead appoint a panel of three state attorneys general, two of whom should be Republicans, and grant them full authority to investigate the events of that day.

Mr. President, you cannot unite a country when you have declared war upon half of its citizens, weaponizing your government to silence and imprison your political opponents. In brief, I urge you to demilitarize not just your rhetoric, but also your policies. Should you continue these divisive policies, paradoxically, you will accomplish the unification of Americans but it will be Americans unifying in opposition to both you and your Administration.

Respectfully,

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army, ret.)

An Open Letter to Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn from SmaptyWolf

Didn't Trump fire you because you couldn't keep a lid on being a traitor? Please once and for all STFU and spare us any more of your Qanon-addled lunacy.

Respectfully,

SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

Lmao
Werewolf
Here's a pretty good visual of the line of sites from the accepted rooftop sniper and the 2nd suggested sniper on the water tank. The containment shroud for sandblasting & painting would certainly have been a good place to hide inside.

The top video includes a very thorough assessment of the audio to suggest 2 different weapons. This guy suggests that a 3rd could be possibility.

Werewolf

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Pretty crazy how an assassin was given a free shot at Donald Trump after Biden's debate collapse but right before Donald Trump announced his VP and was formally nominated as the GOP presidential candidate. It's almost as if the whole thing was engineered not just to eliminate Trump, but to require an entirely new ticket free of any Trump influence whatsoever.

And then it just so happened the shooter is the only person in the entire country without any social media or online footprint whatsoever. And the FBI, after whole minutes of effort, just couldn't figure out how to crack his phone. What a series of very strange coincidences.

NOTE: why JD Vance was put in place so quickly.

Werewolf
"What-If every single scenario" ........mmmmm, what does that mean?

GuerrillaPack

caryking
Werewolf said:

"What-If every single scenario" ........mmmmm, what does that mean?

Corey Mills is a Bad A$$!!
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

Sorry but guy is a nut and has been for some time.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
Man in Florida arrested for threats against Trump and Vance.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk/posts/112819940454225318

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-arrested-written-threats-kill-trump-vance-days-after-assassination-attempt
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-arrested-written-threats-kill-trump-vance-days-after-assassination-attempt

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling things are going to get more and more dangerous as we get near the election.

These leftists are out of their minds with hate and anger.
DrummerboyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling things are going to get more and more dangerous as we get near the election.

Oh no doubt. It's going to be a crazy time for the next 4-8 months.

It's not just the leftist, it's the Deep State and the Alphabet agencies too.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

He may be right about this but there is zero to be gained by trying to parse whether Trump was hit by a bullet or flying teleprompter glass. It doesn't matter. All that matters is somebody almost put a bullet in his brain, and thank goodness they didn't.
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Very true. Why would a billionaire put himself through all that when he could be living the good life on a tropical paradise?
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Very true. Why would a billionaire put himself through all that when he could be living the good life on a tropical paradise?
Kevin Shipp could help you guys understand the Deep State and the Shadow Govt. In what I've listened to from Shipp he doesn't get into the overseas aspects of the Khazarian Mafia and the 3 City States ......he sticks most to the US. Two rumble videos are attached.....he is former high ranking CIA officer.

Ex CIA Kevin Shipp: The Shadow Government and the Deep State Are 2 Separate Enemies (rumble.com)

Here's another one that I plan to watch where he may touch on more of the historical elements associated with the shadow govt. I've not yet watched this one.
Ex CIA Officer Kevin Shipp Exposes the Shadow Government ~ A Mind Blowing History of the Globalist Elite Cabal * Part 2 Below (rumble.com)
jkpackfan
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/1-3-democrats-believe-trump-faked-assassination-attempt-i-talked-one-them
GuerrillaPack
One of the men, Eric Molitor, acquitted of the FBI-run fake "kidnap plot" of Michigan Governor Whitmer was at the Trump rally yesterday in Grand Rapids, Michigan and was interviewed by a journalist. He discusses how the FBI infiltrated their group (which was originally founded as a "civilian defense force against Antfia", as he mentions in this video) and cooked up and ran the whole fake "kidnapping plot", and framed the men for it.

As he details in this short interview, he was not even aware of any plot to "kidnap" the Governor and merely rode in a truck with two other guys (one who was the FBI informant) in the group one day about 100 miles from his home (thinking they were "scouting" for the Antifa who were supposedly going to be in the area), and then once they get to this town the other two guys mention that they are near "Whitmer's cottage" and all they did was drive by it, and he took a picture of the house on his cellphone - and then that "evidence" of a photo on his phone was used frame him. They didn't actually do anything violent or attempt to break into the residence or anything.

https://instagr.am/p/C9qK_AiunuA

Of course, this is relevant to the Trump assassination plot because (as I said in my post on the previous page of this thread), this is one of the more prominent and recent examples of how the FBI/Feds are running all sorts of "terrorist" and other plots for "political violence" (and school shootings and mass shootings). And they don't always "bust" their orchestrated plots in "sting operations". In many cases, they allow or carry out the violent acts and then frame the patsy -- for example, the JFK assassination.

The FBI/CIA/Feds are capable of identifying this Crooks guy through profiling, and then contacting him and using him as a patsy.
caryking
Folks, we do not have any factual evidence that this was anything other than a lone shooter! Do we have some interesting scenarios? Yes!

That said, if anything, other than a lone shooter, is to come out, it probably will not be good for our country. I think we need to pray this was only gross negligence!
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Folks, we do not have any factual evidence that this was anything other than a lone shooter! Do we have some interesting scenarios? Yes!

That said, if anything, other than a lone shooter, is to come out, it probably will not be good for our country. I think we need to pray this was only gross negligence!
Correct! It could be just a bullied loner who wanted to make a name for himself and I think that was probably the case, but the complete incompetence shown by the SS, Homeland Security(many of the detail), and local authorities is just mind boggling.

If we could trust our government, then that would probably be the true scenario. I don't trust the government and have not for a very long time. They are corrupt as they have shown with the lawfare against Trump and the fake kidnapping of Whitmer and the corruption runs very deep.
DrummerboyWolf
Even CNN is reporting that the Trump campaign had asked for more resources and were denied those resources. What are the leftist on this board going to say now?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/secret-says-denied-trump-additional-041804362.html
TheStorm
DrummerboyWolf said:

Even CNN is reporting that the Trump campaign had asked for more resources and were denied those resources. What are the leftist on this board going to say now?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/secret-says-denied-trump-additional-041804362.html
Civ is waiting to receive his next set of "talking points" to post... don't worry, he'll be back as soon as he is told what to say.
GuerrillaPack
I may have missed it being posted above, but has it been discussed yet that it came out that Crooks supposedly flew a drone over the site of the rally a few hours before the shooting?

Really?

caryking said:

It makes it more difficult to piece the puzzle together and get the evidence when you have criminals running the "investigation" (ie, the FBI), who very possibly were orchestrating the whole thing -- and are actually destroying evidence and covering it all up.

We have more than enough evidence to determine that the "official" story is a crock of $***. There is no way that this level of incompetence is possible -- with the police identifying him and taking a picture of him on the roof and radio-ing command about 30 minutes before the shooting and then after all that they still don't stop him. The evidence is leading to the conclusion that this was allowed to happen, at the very least.

Then we find out that this guy flew a drone over the site, had a rangefinder, supposedly had bombs with detonators (with no internet search of him learning how to make homemade bombs), may have had a burner phone (had 2 phones) and is using encrypted communications. Are we really to believe this autistic-looking 20 year old had the sophistication to do all of this and outsmart the Secret Service? I don't think so. Looks much more likely that he was being helped to do this, likely a patsy of the FBI/CIA/Feds.

Now we have people analyzing the audio and other evidence and saying there might be evidence that there was at least one more assassin (besides Crooks) taking shots.
GuerrillaPack
BREAKING: Exciting new career opportunity...the Secret Service is now recruiting agents for its new "Sloped Roof Division"! Do you have what it takes?

https://instagr.am/p/C9qK_xduBIu
packofwolves
Fox News article on Trump team being denied additional SS resources. But SS denied this happened shortly after the assassination attempt. And some people question why there is no trust in any information coming out of the SS.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/secret-service-responds-report-repeatedly-denied-requests-trump-security-detail-past

" According to the report, agents tasked with protecting Trump requested additional security resources in the past. These requests involved things such as magnetometers or a larger number of personnel to screen guests. Additional snipers had also reportedly been requested in the past."

"Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi previously denied the report. "This is absolutely false. In fact, we added protective resources & technology & capabilities as part of the increased campaign travel tempo," he previously wrote on X."
Civilized
caryking said:

Thank you for being the voice of reason Cary.
GuerrillaPack
Count U.S. Senator from Missouri, Josh Hawley, as a "conspiracy theorist".

He says, quote, " I don't trust the FBI and Secret Service to give us the real story".

So he visited the site himself. He says that whistleblowers in the Secret Service have told him that the Secret Service was not patrolling the perimeter with canines, per protocol. If that was done, they almost surely would have identified and stopped Crooks...as he was clearly visible on the roof for at least about 15-20 minutes before he started shooting.

Hawley says that the FBI has more security on the site AFTER the shooting than they did the day of the rally, and that the FBI tried to kick him off the site.

https://instagr.am/p/C9qEbAhuesI

GuerrillaPack

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Thank you for being the voice of reason Cary.
Cary, do you really want to be lumped in with a flaming Leftist like Civ on this?

According to Leftists, the "voice of reason" is always someone who supports the official narrative from the criminal Marxist Lamestream media / criminal Establishment "Deep State".
packofwolves
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

He may be right about this but there is zero to be gained by trying to parse whether Trump was hit by a bullet or flying teleprompter glass. It doesn't matter. All that matters is somebody almost put a bullet in his brain, and thank goodness they didn't.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/20/trump-shooting-doctor-letter-00169963
ncsupack1
This thread is something else.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

This thread is something else.
1000x better than the one on the other major NC State sports website free board, which from what I've seen is dominated by a bunch of pansy Leftist clowns (who think they are the next Stephen Colbert or some other super lame libtard comedian) making light of the whole situation, with very little serious discussion of the evidence, SS failures, etc.
wolfbreath
Secret Service Says It Denied Earlier Trump Requests for More Federal Resources

https://www.yahoo.com/news/secret-says-denied-earlier-trump-132047570.html

The Secret Service acknowledged Saturday that it had turned down requests of additional resources sought by former President Donald Trump's security detail in the two years leading up to his attempted assassination last week, a reversal from earlier statements by the agency denying that such requests had been rebuffed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.