Trump Assassination Attempt

88,515 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
wolf5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

What are you talking about? This was pretty obvious, a kid who was bullied figured out a way to be infamous and the security detail did a bad job of planning and executing and it almost got Trump killed. That's it. People like GP and Were are going to find bogeymen and conspiracy whether there is continuous update or not because they don't live in the real world.

Theyve drank that Qanon koolaid like it was coming out of a fire hydrant. There's no use in even engaging with these people. I would call them magatards but that's insult to even some maga people.
GuerrillaPack
wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

What are you talking about? This was pretty obvious, a kid who was bullied figured out a way to be infamous and the security detail did a bad job of planning and executing and it almost got Trump killed. That's it. People like GP and Were are going to find bogeymen and conspiracy whether there is continuous update or not because they don't live in the real world.

Theyve drank that Qanon koolaid like it was coming out of a fire hydrant. There's no use in even engaging with these people. I would call them magatards but that's insult to even some maga people.
I believe that Q was a psyop....controlled opposition false information meant to manipulate Trump's followers.

It does not require believing in Q-anon in order to recognize that the official story on this assassination attempt against Trump is fishy and that there appears to be a cover-up and possible complicity by the FBI/Feds in carrying this out. It simply requires paying attention, gathering some information and having just a little bit of skepticism, and not just blindly believing the BS story we're being given by the Secret Service & Feds and Establishment media without question.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolf5
GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

I believe that Q was a psyop....controlled opposition false information meant to manipulate Trump's followers.

It does not require believing in Q-anon in order to recognize that the official story on this assassination attempt against Trump is fishy and that there appears to be a cover-up and possible complicity by the FBI/Feds in carrying this out. It simply requires paying attention, gathering some information and having just a little bit of skepticism, and not just blindly believing the BS story we're being given by the Secret Service & Feds and Establishment media without question.

So are you open to the theory that Trump's team planned this whole thing? Right before the convention; no details of him at the hospital, no photos, just a maxi pad over his ear.
packgrad
wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

So are you open to the theory that Trump's team planned this whole thing? Right before the convention; no details of him at the hospital, no photos, just a maxi pad over his ear.

There are videos. Probably don't show those on your TDS sites though.
Wolfpack8602
hokiewolf said:

God forbid anyone be skeptical of a government agency they've never lied before guys! Just nod in agreement.

I'm not saying believe all the conspiracy theorists I don't even know what people are pushing on here. What I'm saying is are we not allowed to be skeptical of an agency prone to doing shady *****
wolf5
packgrad said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wolfpack8602
wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

So your logic is he hired someone to shoot him and others for political gain? You don't mind buying into a conspiracy theory if it makes Trump look bad.
wolf5
Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

So your logic is he hired someone to shoot him and others for political gain? You don't mind buying into a conspiracy theory if it makes Trump look bad.

I actually dont believe it. I'm trying to figure out if the conspiracies you morons come up are only justified because it fits your narrative. And do the responses I've received so quickly, I'd say I'm right.
Wolfpack8602
wolf5 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

I actually dont believe it. I'm trying to figure out if the conspiracies you morons come up are only justified because it fits your narrative.

I love watching a weak liberal man act tough online. I guess you gotta get it out somewhere cause it's not happening in the real world.

Wasn't it you trying to say the shooter was a Trump supporter mad at Trump? Yeah talk about trying to fit a narrative. You piece of *****
Wolfpack8602
wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Pennsylvania has a closed primary. People are thinking this Crooks only registered as Republican to vote against Trump in the primary. His donations to "Act Blue" or whatever Leftist organization shows where his true political ideology lies. He certainly was not a conservative.

Another theory that's been floated is he's actually a republican and was disgusted by claims of an election stolen and donated in response. I mean Trump contributed to Democrats back in the day. Just a theory.

Funny how you can throw out conspiracy theories but everyone else who does is a moron. What a hypocrite you are. Liberals and double standards. Never gets old.

Just a theory, guys. He's entitled to that but he doesn't think you are. The "liberal" way.
GuerrillaPack
wolf5 said:

Many Leftists are saying something very similar right now.

Suddenly the Left has re-discovered that they like "conspiracy theories" too.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
wolf5 said:

packgrad said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

Hit a nerve, huh snowflake?
wolf5
Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

I actually dont believe it. I'm trying to figure out if the conspiracies you morons come up are only justified because it fits your narrative.

I love watching a weak liberal man act tough online. I guess you gotta get it out somewhere cause it's not happening in the real world.

Wasn't it you trying to say the shooter was a Trump supporter mad at Trump? Yeah talk about trying to fit a narrative. You piece of *****

Lol really got you with that on huh? I bet mom and dad are proud. Calling me a POS doesn't sound Christian.
Wolfpack8602
wolf5 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol really got you with that on huh? I bet mom and dad are proud. Calling me a POS doesn't sound Christian.

LOL a weak deflection from a weaker man.
Bockwinkle
wolf5 said:

packgrad said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

embarrassing
GuerrillaPack
wolf5 said:

God refers to the wicked in MUCH harsher terms.

The Messiah condemned the Pharisees, for instance, as a "brood of vipers" and "children of hell".
wolf5
packgrad said:

wolf5 said:

packgrad said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

Hit a nerve, huh snowflake?

When was the last time your owner took you for walk??
wolf5
Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

You strike me as one who subscribes to "how to be an alpha type" forum.
packgrad
I see we've got another moron to put on ignore. Zero substance or intelligence. Nothing but a trolling loser.
Wolfpack8602
wolf5 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

You strike me as one who subscribes to "how to be an alpha type" forum.

Yeah? I've never even heard of that but it's weird you have. I'm sure you just signed up to make fun of everyone else there, right? Or did you sign up for a friend?
TheStorm
packgrad said:

I see we've got another moron to put on ignore. Zero substance or intelligence. Nothing but a trolling loser.
Trust me. He went on ignore for me right after his first couple of posts...
GuerrillaPack
Joy Reid is one race-hustling communist whackjob piece of work...

Debunking what she claims here:

1. It is completely false to claim that Trump was hit in his ear with "glass fragments" from his teleprompter being hit. You can look at the photos/video as the first shot hits Trump, and those two teleprompters (one to his left and right) are still completely intact. Also, there is the NY Times photograph that shows the bullet actually going right past Trump's head.

2. She says Trump should not have stood up on the stage for "9 seconds" giving the fist pump after he got up, because "there still could have been an active shooter". If you listen to the audio closely of the video from the rally as this all transpired, just before Trump was helped to his feet you can hear the Secret Service agents (picked up on the microphone) saying (I'm paraphrasing from memory) that the "shooter was taken out", effectively saying that they were now clear to get Trump up and get him out of the location.
Ncsufist
wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

Dude. If you take a still frame from the videos or the pics immediately after the shooting when he is on the podium and his bloody ear is shown. And you zoom in. You see the hole in his ear.
Wolfpack8602
Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

Dude. If you take a still frame from the videos or the pics immediately after the shooting when he is on the podium and his bloody ear is shown. And you zoom in. You see the hole in his ear.

That would require actual thinking on his end. He likes his news spoon fed to him.
Bas2020
GuerrillaPack said:

1. It is completely false to claim that Trump was hit in his ear with "glass fragments" from his teleprompter being hit. You can look at the photos/video as the first shot hits Trump, and those two teleprompters (one to his left and right) are still completely intact. Also, there is the NY Times that shows the bullet actually going right past Trump's head.

2. She says Trump should not have stood up on the stage for "9 seconds" giving the fist pump after he got up, because "there still could have been an active shooter". If you listen to the audio closely of the video from the rally as this all transpired, just before Trump was helped to his feet you can hear the Secret Service agents (picked up on the microphone) saying (I'm paraphrasing from memory) that the "shooter was taken out", effectively saying that they were now clear to get Trump up and get him out of the location.

Is this really the best the left has to offer on tv?

Joy Reid, Maddow, Joe Scarborough, Chris Hayes??

Who is the actual audience for these clowns?
Wolfpack8602
Old homely looking women who are bitter and wolf5.
Bas2020
packgrad said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack
DEI racism and discrimination against "evil privileged white people" and "evil privileged males" is more important than actually protecting people:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/secret-service-equity-director-says-dei-agenda-mission-imperative-ultimate-goal

Quote:

Secret Service equity director says DEI agenda is a 'mission imperative,' the 'ultimate goal'

July 18, 2024

The director of equity at the Secret Service calls it a "mission imperative" and the "ultimate goal" to spread DEI within the agency, with the agency hosting seminars on "respectful use of pronouns."

The executive director of the Secret Services' Office of Equity Loucious Hires III discussed diversity, equity and inclusion, "a topic that is difficult for some to talk about," on the official government podcast "Standing Post" in February 2023. The agency said it was striving to be the "gold standard" of DEI in a recruitment brochure that same year.

ncsupack1
Come on.

ncsupack1
Wrong thread. Sorry
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wow, this conspiracy stuff is so easy! No wonder you guys have built your entire world around them.

Anyway, I'll let you guys get back to following those "SS was clearly in on it" breadcrumbs.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

What facts are you getting that allows you to come to that conclusion? Get out of your bubble and look at all the conspiracy theories that are going around. We have plenty of plausible thoughts that just need answering.

Example: Several hours before this attempted assassination, law enforcement (whether local or SS) had this kid, in their watch. So, why did the SS allow Trump to go on the stage, with this type of threat?

Hokie, this is really broken down into two possibilities: Gross incompetence or assisted planning by someone.

Also, don't make GP and Were the bogeyman in this situation. I'm not saying I believe any of these theories; however, I am saying it's time to put something to bed. That's not happening! BTW, we will always have Conspiracy Theorist; however, too many people are questioning what's happened, why? Because (my opinion) nobody is holding press conferences, to update and allow questions to be asked so that some of this madness can be tamped down. It's time!!!
caryking
wolf5 said:

packgrad said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf5 said:

hokiewolf said:

Somebody was KILLED! So, are you saying that Trump had someone killed, in order to boost his popularity?
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

1. It is completely false to claim that Trump was hit in his ear with "glass fragments" from his teleprompter being hit. You can look at the photos/video as the first shot hits Trump, and those two teleprompters (one to his left and right) are still completely intact. Also, there is the NY Times photograph that shows the bullet actually going right past Trump's head.

That fat cow is the dumbest woman on tv and that's saying something.
Gulfstream4
Wolfpack8602 said:

Old homely looking women who are bitter and wolf5.

So true. Most liberal women are fat, ugly, hate themselves, hate the way their life turned out, hate everyone else who is not miserable or a victim like they are.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.