Trump Assassination Attempt

88,478 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
WlfpckFtbll
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

MoCoWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

PackProwl63 said:

The Left wing media and Clinton's Obama's Soros and Pelosi and Biden better take notice they are messing with the One True God (Father -Son -Holy Spirit ) ! He alone allows Presidents to rise and fall. That being said I don't know who God will allow to be President of America in November.

Have you met GP? You guys would be fast friends…
Yes, I actually believe in God. Unlike the communist Left who are my main haters and opponents here on these boards, who clearly hate God and go the way of Satan.

Where I would take issue is I'm pretty sure God doesn't care who is President of the US.
The irony and ignorance in this statement is blaring. First off this nation was founded with God being the central part of that founding. God is mentioned 4 times in the Declaration of Independence. If you don't think The Protection of Divine Providence was in action on Saturday where Trump came within an inch of being dead, then you are sorely mistaken. If God didn't care who was President, then Donald Trump would be dead.

Wait, whose God are we talking about?
GuerrillaPack
WlfpckFtbll said:

The only God. the one true God....the God of Abraham, Issaac, and Jacob.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

I'm sorry, but Lol. You sound like one of the Pharisees up here saying God protects Trump just so he could be a POTUS again. Let me know what church you go to - because I'll be avoiding it

As my pastor says, God don't care if you are a republican or democrat. And considering none of that was around when His son was here, I'm gonna go with my perspective here over yours
Right...God "doesn't care" if you support the despicable political party that cheerleads the mass murder of millions of unborn children, and promotes Sodomite LGBTQ abomination upon the world.
This is God versus the Babylonia Talmud of blood sacrifice and the Baphomet. #TRUTH #Good vrs Evil
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
WlfpckFtbll
GuerrillaPack said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

Ok so Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. And where in the DoI does it specify this definition of this one true God?
GuerrillaPack
WlfpckFtbll said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

Ok so Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. And where in the DoI does it specify this definition of this one true God?
No. Judaism and Islam do not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob....even though they may claim to.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Ncsufist
wolf5 said:

Didn't realize it needed to be said everyone (regardless of party) condemns the attempting of killing anyone, especially political leaders, in this country. That kid shouldn't have shot at former President Trump.

I haven't seen many of us right wing guys condem it either. Even if it's a given with us.
wolfbreath
I bet some of the folks on the left who wish the shooter hadn't missed probably clutch the pearls and have a conniption when they hear Mark Robinson say things like "Some Folks Need Killing".

WlfpckFtbll
GuerrillaPack said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

No. Judaism and Islam do not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob....even though they may claim to.

Thats wild. Im not super informed on either Judaism or Islam so curious what does it mean for someone to claim to worship something but not actually worship it?

And then back to where in the DoI does it specify this definition of this one true God?
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

I'm sorry, but Lol. You sound like one of the Pharisees up here saying God protects Trump just so he could be a POTUS again. Let me know what church you go to - because I'll be avoiding it

As my pastor says, God don't care if you are a republican or democrat. And considering none of that was around when His son was here, I'm gonna go with my perspective here over yours
Right...God "doesn't care" if you support the despicable political party that cheerleads the mass murder of millions of unborn children, and promotes Sodomite LGBTQ abomination upon the world.
This is God versus the Babylonia Talmud of blood sacrifice and the Baphomet. #TRUTH #Good vrs Evil
Do we really think Trump believes he's fighting the Democrats? Listen closely to the words from four years ago. Trump knew the enemy is 2016 too, it just wasn't talked about.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Bockwinkle
USSS director plans to 'stay on' as calls grow for her resignation
U.S. Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle tells ABC News she plans to stay on despite calls growing for her resignation over the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump on Saturday.

In an exclusive interview, Cheatle called the shooting "unacceptable" and said the "buck stops with her," called the situation "unacceptable," but has no plans to step down.

"It was obviously a situation that as a Secret Service agent, no one ever wants to occur in their career," Cheatle said.

Responding to reports that law enforcement officers had seen the shooter before the shooting, Cheatle said she didn't have all the details.

"Seeking that person out, finding them, identifying them, and eventually neutralizing them took place in a very short period of time, and it makes it very difficult," she said.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Yet we had slavery (in the name of God), disenfranchised women/black voters, black people lynched with impunity, developed weapons of mass destruction (I'm sure He's a big fan of that), acted as judge and executioner and surely killed peopl who were ultimately innocent, and tore ourselves apart in a war to protect slavery

And now we're (the party I was attracted to as a young voter based on "family values") trying to make sure we can be led by a serial divorcee and cheater on his family, who made a mockery of Christianity and the Bible with his publicity pictures a few years ago.

But sure, focus on just one thing, hypocrite
Packchem91
Bockwinkle said:

USSS director plans to 'stay on' as calls grow for her resignation
U.S. Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle tells ABC News she plans to stay on despite calls growing for her resignation over the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump on Saturday.

In an exclusive interview, Cheatle called the shooting "unacceptable" and said the "buck stops with her," called the situation "unacceptable," but has no plans to step down.

"It was obviously a situation that as a Secret Service agent, no one ever wants to occur in their career," Cheatle said.

Responding to reports that law enforcement officers had seen the shooter before the shooting, Cheatle said she didn't have all the details.

"Seeking that person out, finding them, identifying them, and eventually neutralizing them took place in a very short period of time, and it makes it very difficult," she said.

She has one job, and it appears to be one that she failed based on the events as presented so far. It's a no brainer - she has to go. Just like a bank exec who turns his eye as customers are cheated I expect that hag Elizabeth Warren to lead the charge to lead the charge for removal
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Yet we had slavery (in the name of God), disenfranchised women/black voters, black people lynched with impunity, developed weapons of mass destruction (I'm sure He's a big fan of that), acted as judge and executioner and surely killed peopl who were ultimately innocent, and tore ourselves apart in a war to protect slavery

And now we're (the party I was attracted to as a young voter based on "family values") trying to make sure we can be led by a serial divorcee and cheater on his family, who made a mockery of Christianity and the Bible with his publicity pictures a few years ago.

LOL. Wow, I must have hit a nerve. The communist Left are the QUINTESSENTIAL hypocrites.

You can't name one thing I've said here that is hypocritical.
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Pastors and lay people of faith alike, aren't voting for him because of his family history and values. They voting for him because he's the candidate not hostile to them and their values.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9difxKtdOv
wolf5
Packchem91
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Pastors and lay people of faith alike, aren't voting for him because of his family history and values. They voting for him because he's the candidate not hostile to them and their values.

I get that, and agree with that (in general // I hope we can agree that MANY Dems are not beholden to the far left agenda that supports some of that).
My point was more, irrespective of party / leader, this country has done many many amazingly bad things. Trump may be a hero to some, but he's a pretty ****** guy. To say God intervened to save him for the sake of saving the USA, is extremely hypocritical
Though maybe I missed that verse somewhere, caught up in the Middle East and Mediterranean as it was

ETA: GP's approach to life is exactly the type of hate-filled speech and beliefs (you'll never convince me he is a Christian)m with the amount of hate he speaks here) that should be one of the major lessons learned from this weekend's violence. Just hating someone because you disagree with them or their lifestyle is NOT productive. Jesus knew that.

packgrad
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

If the only ones that aren't hostile to your values are demons, maybe it's time to do some soul searching?
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

ETA: GP's approach to life is exactly the type of hate-filled speech and beliefs (you'll never convince me he is a Christian)m with the amount of hate he speaks here) that should be one of the major lessons learned from this weekend's violence. Just hating someone because you disagree with them or their lifestyle is NOT productive. Jesus knew that.

"hate speech", "hate-filled"...LOL. Sounds like the screeching of a hysterical Leftist.

This the mantra that Leftists use to try to silence real Christians and real conservatives -- who strongly condemn the heinous wicked things going on in this world, such as mass murdering millions of unborn children, LGBTQ abomination, etc.

You don't think the communist Left hates? They hate Trump and real conservatives and real Christians with a fanatical passion. The Left hates too. They just hate what is good and hate good people. Conversely, conservatives and decent people hate the wicked. EVERYBODY hates things, just like everybody loves certain things.

God hates. God hates wickedness and wicked people. I'm in good company.

Psalm 11:5 - "The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

How dare Tim Scott say a miracle happened on Saturday.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Oldsouljer
Bockwinkle said:

"I didn't realize they gender swapped the 3 Stooges"

"If she was any lower on him, he'd have to pay her hush money"
WlfpckFtbll
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

"hate speech", "hate-filled"...LOL. Sounds like the screeching of a hysterical Leftist.

This the mantra that Leftists use to try to silence real Christians and real conservatives -- who strongly condemn the heinous wicked things going on in this world, such as mass murdering millions of unborn children, LGBTQ abomination, etc.

You don't think the communist Left hates? They hate Trump and real conservatives and real Christians with a fanatical passion. The Left hates too. They just hate what is good and hate good people. Conversely, conservatives and decent people hate the wicked. EVERYBODY hates things, just like everybody loves certain things.

Psalm 11:5 - "The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."

Could you define wickedness and wicked people, please? Could you also define decent people?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9dIgB_tIgZ
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Yeah, i think you missed the Jesus part though. Keep on hating. You sound like one miserable lout. Not to mention dumb enough to think the world is flat.
Packchem91
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

What? A politician using faux religion as a way to get popular (if not ignorant) responses! Imagine that

If God was into divinely interrupting to protect a country (or its POTUS), he could have intervened with any of the founding fathers or first 15 presidents to stop slavery. Or he could have intervened when all those 18 year old men rode those boats into Normandy where many of them had their lives snuffed out 60 years to soon.
Or same with Vietnam. Or maybe after the first couple million Jews and / or Russians, were killed?
Is it Tim Scott - or your - argument that it was more important to protect you for the gays?

So spare me the "but God wanted a better America" garbage
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Yeah, i think you missed the Jesus part though. Keep on hating. You sound like one miserable lout. Not to mention dumb enough to think the world is flat.
There is no "conflict" or contradiction between the Old and New Testaments. The Messiah did not "do away" with the laws and teachings of the Old Testament.

Look at the book of Revelation. Does that seem like the Messiah is some "libtard hippie that says love everybody"?? No, he's breathing fire against the wicked. He will judge the wicked, and cast them into hell aka the lake of fire. God and the Messiah will completely destroy the wicked. Could there be anything more "hateful" than to eternally destroy the wicked??
WolfpackUSC
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

He's also dumb enough to think school shootings are a government psyop.

I dont think Jesus would appreciate that.
Packchem91
WolfpackUSC said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

And the Buffalo store shooting was a Hollywood production..

I mean, saying these things out loud - and he's proud that he's in the 10% club of dummies

I wonder does the Left leaning hater equivalent to GP say the GOP staged this weekend assassination attempt? I mean, that aligns closely with his usual MO, right?
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

There is no "conflict" or contradiction between the Old and New Testaments. The Messiah did not "do away" with the laws and teachings of the Old Testament.

Look at the book of Revelation. Does that seem like the Messiah is some "libtard hippie that says love everybody"?? No, he's breathing fire against the wicked. He will judge the wicked, and cast them into hell aka the lake of fire. God and the Messiah will completely destroy the wicked. Could there be anything more "hateful" than to eternally destroy the wicked??

Here's some Old Testament for ya.

Killing your children is ok.
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

Oh, so the Messiah told us to blindly obey worldly, man-made governments?

Newsflash genius....the Messiah was persecuted and MURDERED by wicked, corrupt governments - both the government of Herod and the Pharisees, and the Roman government.

The book of Revelation warns of a coming one-world government that will administer the Mark of the Beast and persecute and kill those who follow the Messiah and God.

But yeah, libtards would have us believe in this watered down false version of "Christianity" with this FALSE "Jesus" that is a libtard hippie that tells us to worship the government and "be uber tolerant and love EVERYTHING" including the wicked. Sorry, you can't fool everybody with that crap. Real Christians actually know the Bible.
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oh, so the Messiah told us to blindly obey worldly, man-made governments?

Newsflash genius....the Messiah was persecuted and MURDERED by wicked, corrupt governments - both the government of Herod and the Pharisees, and the Roman government.

The book of Revelation warns of a coming one-world government that will administer the Mark of the Beast and persecute and kill those who follow the Messiah and God.

But yeah, libtards would have us believe in this watered down false version of "Christianity" with this FALSE "Jesus" that is a libtard hippie that tells us to worship the government and "be uber tolerant and love EVERYTHING" including the wicked. Sorry, you can't fool everybody with that crap. Real Christians actually know the Bible.

Real Christians don't believe school shootings are fake Judgement day will be harsh for you.
Burn in hell GP
DrummerboyWolf
Packchem91 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

What? A politician using faux religion as a way to get popular (if not ignorant) responses! Imagine that

If God was into divinely interrupting to protect a country (or its POTUS), he could have intervened with any of the founding fathers or first 15 presidents to stop slavery. Or he could have intervened when all those 18 year old men rode those boats into Normandy where many of them had their lives snuffed out 60 years to soon.
Or same with Vietnam. Or maybe after the first couple million Jews and / or Russians, were killed?
Is it Tim Scott - or your - argument that it was more important to protect you for the gays?

You could move if you wish.

You know nothing of our history. First draft of the Declaration, Jefferson railed about the slavery, brought to America by the English. The Colonies had to stay together or there was no way to defeat the British Army. Georgia and South Carolina objected to that in the Declaration, so it was scratched.

We are not perfect, but we have corrected a lot of our flaws. How can a Nation barely over 150 years old rise to become the World's Best Superpower? The reason our Freedoms and Liberties. It took a while to get there and we are not a perfect union yet, but we can strive to keep getting better.

You don't have to believe in God intervening on Saturday, but many American's do. They know this is a fight between Good and Evil and Trump is the leader we need. He's not perfect but neither are you or I. He loves this country and will do his best to make it great again. We are not great right now and our Republic is teetering on the edge of the abyss. Had Trump died Saturday, good chance Civil War is here today.

This is America and you can believe what you want to believe. If you don't like it you can move. I will be waiting on that one. This is the world's last hope for freedom. We lose it here, it is not coming back for a 1000 years or more. For someone who claims to be a Christian, you sure have a lot of hatred for Trump.

Carry on. I will not respond further.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Packchem91
DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

You could move if you wish.

You know nothing of our history. First draft of the Declaration, Jefferson railed about the slavery, brought to America by the English. The Colonies had to stay together or there was no way to defeat the British Army. Georgia and South Carolina objected to that in the Declaration, so it was scratched.

We are not perfect, but we have corrected a lot of our flaws. How can a Nation barely over 150 years old rise to become the World's Best Superpower? The reason our Freedoms and Liberties. It took a while to get there and we are not a perfect union yet, but we can strive to keep getting better.

You don't have to believe in God intervening on Saturday, but many American's do. They know this is a fight between Good and Evil and Trump is the leader we need. He's not perfect but neither are you or I. He loves this country and will do his best to make it great again. We are not great right now and our Republic is teetering on the edge of the abyss. Had Trump died Saturday, good chance Civil War is here today.

This is America and you can believe what you want to believe. If you don't like it you can move. I will be waiting on that one. This is the world's last hope for freedom. We lose it here, it is not coming back for a 1000 years or more. For someone who claims to be a Christian, you sure have a lot of hatred for Trump.

Carry on. I will not respond further.

lol, the classic "love it or leave". I think America is still the greatest nation. And it's great because it wa built to absolutely withstand two horrible presidents in a row.
It amazes me people like you act like we are bad off. My life isn't impacted one iota by the POTUS. I'm content. I get to determine what makes me happy, not what happens in Raleigh or Washington - and the beautiful thing is TAHT is what Jesus taught
Too many of you live and die by what the government is (or is not) doing
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/us/officer-reported-man-trump-rally-range-finder-30-mins-before-assassination-attempt-source

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.